Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

The Volturi

153 3 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Point of View

''I'm guessing you two didn't rent this car?'' Bella asks Alice and me as we speed through the streets of Volterra. ''We thought you wouldn't oppose grand theft auto,'' I tell her as she was holding onto the safety bar as Alice turned sharply. ''Not today,'' she tells me. 

I look to the side and see Alice look off into the distance. ''Alice?'' I ask her. ''They refused him,'' Alice tells us. ''He's going to make a scene, expose himself to the humans,'' Noah tells us. ''How?'' I ask her. 

Alice is silent for a while before she answers. ''Walking into direct sunlight, in the square,'' Alice tells us. 

''Figures, as it is St Marcus day. The festival will be held in the square,'' Noah nods. ''When?'' Bella asks her. ''He's going to wait till noon, that's when the sun is at its highest,'' Alice informs the rest of us. 

''Alice,'' Bella pleads with her scared as she notices the time. Alice comes to a stop, the road having been blocked. ''Bella, Al, you two have to go ahead. Edward won't believe us,'' Alice tells us. Bella and I don't waste time before getting out of the car. 

Alice gives us directions before Bella and I rush off. She and I push through the people, not really caring for the moment as all we cared about at that moment was Edward. 

''Screw this Bella come here,'' I tell her pulling her onto my back. ''Invisaque,'' with that I feel the both of us going invisible. 

With that, I tell Bella to hold on tight before I start speeding through the squares using magic to push people out of the way so as to not draw too much attention to the two of us.

We get to the top of the square and I go to a small shadowed area so that we are out of sight as I cast the reversal spell. Bella and I go out into the crowd. ''Bella, there's the clock tower,'' I point out to her. 

She and I start running towards the clock tower, and with enhanced hearing, I can see Edward start to walk out. ''Through the fountain,'' I call out to her. 

Edward, listen, Bella, is alive, we are here now, step back into the shadows. Let me prove to you that she is alive, I call out to him with my mind. I look as Bella and I splash through the water and see Edward stumble back and open his eyes to look around frantically. 

By the water fountain, I call out to him again. He looks towards us and his eyes widen and I can see him relax. Bella and I finally get through the water and rush to him. 

Bella jumps into his arms as we get to the clock tower. While they were hugging each other, I push them back into the building before looking around making sure no one saw. 

I close the doors and and walk forward to stand to the side of Bella and Edward who were now kissing. Once they were done, Edward looks between the two of us. ''Black said that your Dad was planning a funeral,'' Edward tells us bringing me into a hug. 

''He is, Harry Clearwater is dead,'' I tell him pulling back just as I see a couple of people walking toward us. Edward seeing them pushes Bella and me behind him. ''Seem's I will no longer be needing your assistance, gentlemen,'' Edward tells them curtly. 

''Aro wants to speak with you again,'' one of the vampires tells him looking briefly at Bella and me behind Edward. ''No rules were broken,'' Edward tells them. ''Nonetheless, we should take this conversation to a more secure location,'' the other speaks up. 

''Sure,'' Edward nods his head. ''Girls, why don't you go out and enjoy the festival,'' Edward tells us. ''The girls come with us,'' one of them glares at him. ''Like hell,'' Edward starts to get offensive. 

I step in front of him knowing that we can't afford a fight. ''Edward, don't, you know that Bella and I will be fine,'' I tell him. I'm more powerful than any of these Vampires I tell him through our minds. Edward looks down into my eyes before nodding and moving backwards.

I step back and turn to face the two vampires who were looking at me in confusion. Before anyone else could say anything else the doors slam open. 

''Now, now, gentlemen it's a festival, you wouldn't want to create a scene,'' Alice smiles as she and Noah walk in, taking off their covers. Noah comes to my side immediately and wraps an arm around my waist.

''Enough,'' a new voice joins the conversation. I notice Alice, Edward and Noah all tense up as a girl who must have only been fourteen when she was turned comes forward. ''Aro, sent me to see what was taking so long,'' she tells them looking at Bella and me. 

''Jane,'' Edward nods his head. ''Aro doesn't like to be kept waiting,'' the girl, Jane tells us before turning around and walking away.

Edward starts to follow them taking a red robe from one of the males. Alice nods her head at us to tell us to go. ''Just do what she says,'' Noah tells us leading me forward. 

We follow them down, and we come to a receptionist's desk with a woman who is obviously human standing up and smiling as she greets us. ''She wants to become one of you doesn't she,'' I ask Noah. He nods his head. 

Once again I see the Volturi members we have met so far give me a look of curiosity. Jane opens the doors and leads us into a room where I saw three powerful-looking vampires sitting in what I assume to be thrones. 

''Sister, we sent you to get one, you come back three, and two halves,'' another man walks forward. From reading Edward's thoughts I have learned everything that I need to know about Volturi's wonder twins, Jane and Alec.

''So Bella is alive after all,'' who I assume to be Aro stands up from his seat, clapping his hands together as he walks down. ''How wonderful,'' he says before he grabs Edward's hands and throws them up. Reading their thoughts I know what was happening. 

''Her blood speaks to you so much, it makes me thirsty,'' Aro tells him licking his lips and looking at Bella. I step in front of her glaring at Aro. ''I find it curious about how she is immune to your gifts, I wonder, is she immune to us all?'' Aro asks. walking forward to Bella and me. 

''Alvenia, it's okay,'' Edward tells me. I look at Aro reading his mind to make sure Bella was safe, before moving to the side a little. 

Bella walks forward and offers her hand. Aro grasps her hand just as he grasped Edwards before looking at her in curiosity. ''How peculiar, it's silent,'' Aro speaks up.

Aro turns to Jane and nods his head. ''No, Al, stop her,'' Edward tells me. Knowing what she was about to do, I step in front of Bella and cast a spell. ''Bulla,'' I call out clearly.  The shield forms around the two of us and I can see Jane struggling knowing she is trying to break through. 

I glare at her making her bend to her knees screaming in pain. ''You trick people into believing that they are in pain, I actually cause it,'' I tell her. Alec her brother comes at me but I just hold up my hand still focusing on Jane who was still screaming. Alec flies back into a wall and and couldn't fight my magic. 

''Now, why don't we have a conversation that doesn't involve, hurting my sister hmm?'' I ask looking at Aro who was looking at me in awe. 

''Magnifico,'' he whispers looking at his two prised gems completely at the mercy of my magic. ''Al,'' Edward tells me giving me a look to let them go. I spare one last glance before dropping the spells on the twins. 

''What are you, you look like us, yet I can hear your heartbeat, and see the blood rushing through your neck?'' Aro asks walking towards me. ''May I?'' He asks holding out his hand. 

I look into his eyes before stepping forward and placing my hand in his watching as he places his opposite hand on top of mine. I can feel him in my mind, reliving every memory and thought I have ever had. 

''The Mikaelson Quabrid,'' he speaks up in awe. ''That is impossible,'' one of the other Vampires, Caius I think his name was. ''Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid and Ensley, Queen of the Fae Realm. Grandaughter to Easther Mikaelson,'' Aro recounts. 

''A girl, part Witch, Fairy, Werewolf, and a recently triggered Vampire,'' Aro looks at me in wonder.  I take my hand back from him and step backwards. 

''Be that as it may, the human girl, knows too much, you know our law,'' Caius speaks up as Noah comes and wraps an arm around my waist. 

''Bella has known about the supernatural world since I triggered my Wolf gene. Besides she will be one of you,'' I speak up. I look at Alice and nod my head. Alice steps forward. 

''I have seen it,'' Alice tells him. ''I can show you,'' Alice offers walking forward with her hand held out to him. Aro walks forward and grasps her hand. After a few moments, Aro opens his eyes looking at Bella. ''What a beautiful immortal you will make,'' Aro smiles at her. 

''Go, make your preparations,'' Aro tells us back up. Noah, Edward, Bella, Alice, and I all leave. Walking out being led by one of the Vampires I see a Vampire leading a tourist group of humans filled, with women, men, and children toward the room where we left Aro and the rest. 

''What a wide range, Hedie, make sure to save me some,'' the Vampire we follow smirks. I cringe feeling bad for those humans as the screaming starts up. I see Edward pull Bella into his side to try and protect her from the noise. 

We were now on the jet heading back to America. I told him and everyone else what has been happening since they left. Bella ended up falling asleep and Edward sat opposite her watching her sleep.

''You should get some sleep,'' Noah tells me. I shrug my shoulders. ''I haven't slept in ages,'' I tell him. ''Yeah because you've cast a spell, you don't need to anymore,'' Noah tells me. ''You got my messages?'' I ask him my eyes filling with tears. 

He nods his head wiping a stray tear. ''I haven't needed to cast that spell since I turned,'' I honestly tell him. ''I find myself with more energy as a Vampire. I didn't need sleep as much anymore,'' I tell him.

I look over to Bella when I hear her start to whimper in her sleep. I sigh in relief as Edward places a hand on her and she calms down. 

''Try,'' Noah tells me placing an arm around my shoulder, pulling into him so that I was resting my head on his chest. I sigh getting comfortable before taking a relaxing breath and closing my eyes. 

I managed to get an hour of sleep before I woke up fully rejuvenated. ''Hey,'' Noah smiles down at me kissing my head. 

After five more hours, we finally landed in a flight warehouse just outside of Seattle. When we got off the plane, we got back into the car that we came in. Alice sat in the front driving while Noah sat next to her and I sat in the back with Bella and Edward. 

Bella was asleep once again so Edward turned to look at me. ''So you turned?'' he asks me. I look at him nodding my head and looking toward the front where Noah was looking back at me. 

I look back to Edward. ''I've been a Vampire for a couple of weeks now,'' I tell him. ''My aunt has been here, she helped me through it,'' I tell him. 

''How have you adjusted, I mean you seem to have great control,'' Alice asks from the front. I look at her before shrugging my shoulders. ''I want to be better than my family ever was, so I told myself that I would do everything to learn control,'' I tell them. 

''I haven't fed on any human, to keep strong and to be able to withhold from losing control, I mainly stick to blood bags,'' I tell them.  

We spend the rest of the car ride in silence. It took less time than it usually does, but before we knew it, we were pulling up to the familiar house. 

As the car is put into the park I heard the rest of the family run out of the house. We get out of the car and I immediately walk over to stand by Noah. 

Esme rushes to Edward and brings him into her arms. I smile at the rest of the family happy to have them back after all this time. 

Once Esme let Edward go she notices Bella and me standing behind them before speeding over to us and bringing us into her arms. ''I missed you girls so much,'' she tells us. ''We missed you too,'' Bella and I tell her at the same time.

After saying hello to the rest of the family Carlisle looks over the five of us seriously before asking the question that we were all expecting. ''What happened?''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 579 11
As Bella was moving to Forks to live with her father Charlie she thought he had been alone all this time but that was not the case. {Heavy editing}
369K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
63.7K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
16.2K 712 35
Shannon Snow and her brother David are forced to move to Forks as her Grandma ends up in a home for the Elderly . Will she be happy there ?.