The Detective (Yan! Mha Boys...

By Bulbasaur175

You didn't ask for another chance at life, all your time was to hunt down your old friend, now a prisoner of... More

Prologue: Fire before the Smoke
Once Quirkless Not always Quirkless
Quirkless no more!
No action without consequences
The U.A Exam
First Day Introductions
First Defense
The Quirk
The Pressure
The Festival of Paranoia
Meeting Old Fiends
Summer Camp is a Bitch!!!!
Sir this is a Pizza hut-
How's the In-Laws?
Germiphobic are We???
Alleyway Brawl
FBI OPEN UP!!!
Welcome Home Fuckers!
The Hunted now the Hunters
This is a Cult on Craigslist?
Hello Baby!
For War is my Greatest Failure
Axel's Vengeance
Joined But Amplified the War
The Truest of Endings
The Hero Ending
The Villain Ending
Another End

Checking for Moves

952 33 21
By Bulbasaur175

Y/n heard from All Might about the dorms and Y/n was currently babysitting Sora because now he was becoming a bitch and began wanting Y/n. And well........

"MAMA!!!" Cried Sora as Y/n was about to leave to U.A.

.......

A few minutes later Y/n arrived to U.A carrying her nephew, she informed Nezu about the situation and Nezu approved of bringing Sora.

Nezu was waiting and Y/n gave him Sora who wanted to be held by Y/n, Nezu put him to sleep quickly after calming him down.

Y/n was arrived at the place where 1-a was training for their ultimate moves, and Izuku saved All might from Bakugo's boulder.

"Look alive, slugger." Said Y/n as she bonk Izuku on the head.

"Y-Y/n! Oh it's Sora." Said Izuku as Sora was wearing a cute little blue onesie.

"Babababawha-hhhff!!*" babbled Sora as he put his mittened hand in his mouth.

"He looks happy to see you, here hold him (I'm just saying that so that baby is your responsibility.)." Said/Thought Y/n as she passed the baby to Izuku and Izuku would've had him if it wasn't for the girls snatching him away.

"Awww what a cutie!!!" Squealed Mina as Sora was closing and opening his mouth, making popping noises.

"It's 1-b's turn, Eraser." Said Vlad King.

Sora wiggled out of Mina's grasp, but when that didn't work he blow a full blown tantrum causing Mina to accidentally drop him but thankfully Y/n caught him using her quirk.

"What did I say about being a brat?" Said Y/n as Sora blew raspberries at her, but that's when she saw monoma motioning him to copy his actions, she slapped him right in the face.

"If you dare taint this little kid, I'll make sure to do more than making you get on your knees." Said Y/n as she grabbed a fistful of his hair giving him a frightening sadistic grin.

Monoma backed off.

--------------

Sora was continuing to make popping noises with his mouth and Y/n couldn't help but notice him looking kinda like Bakugo in a way with his chestnut hair and red eyes.

Y/n put Sora's face right next to Bakugo's who was confused as hell until Y/n made him hold Sora.

Bakugo was quiet was Sora looked at him, Sora stuck out his tongue a little, making Bakugo look wide eyed, Sora giggled.

Sora began reaching out for Bakugo's hair, he pulled it harshly, and Bakugo yelled at him.

"Let go of my hair you bastard!!!" Yelled Bakugo, Sora only laughed, seems like yelling makes him laugh.

"Kacchan!! That's not very nice! Here you have to hold him, not let him dangle from your hair!" Said Izuku as he grabbed Sora, Sora was making the popping noises again.

Sora then did the same to Izuku, Izuku was chill with it and Sora blew raspberries at him while continuing to pull his hair.

Y/n got Sora and Sora didn't pull her hair, even when Y/n offered to, little bastard.

"How come he doesn't do it to me?" Said Y/n as Sora was making an 'o' face and clapped his hands quickly and terribly.

Sora then tilted his face and snuggled up Y/n's chest, opening his mouth and trying to find something.

"Damn lucky...." Said Mineta as he watched from a distance.

Y/n brought him away, far from her chest, Sora looked frustrated, Y/n brought out his bottle and fed him.

"Don't remember what happened those last 2 minutes." Said Y/n.

2 weeks later........

Y/n was training hard and pushing her quirk to the limits, discovering more things about her quirk and even discovered a new move, kinda like kamui woods' binding strike but not like for restraining but for sneak attacks.

Also while remembering the manga, she also remembered her nieces and nephews obsession for a franchise called Pokémon, and with some extra research from her past life, some legendary Pokémon were inspiration for her ultimate moves.

As Y/n was finally done for the night, she prepared for the Exam, knowing that Toga would probably aim for her during the Exam.

---------------

Y/n wore her hero costume, getting ready for the Exam, then she saw a familiar girl wearing a cap. Toga in disguise.

Y/n perked up when Izuku touch her shoulder, looking at her in concern.

"Don't worry you little head over it, besides. Seems like the stakes are high in U.A." Said Y/n.

"What do you mean Y/n?" Asked Izuku.

"You know this happens every year for U.A right?" Said Y/n, Izuku nodded.

"Let me say it, basically every year U.A gets their ass kicked because of the sports festival. But my quirk was barely used, so they will probably keep a safe distance, but for you Izu? Yeah you're probably fucked." Said Y/n, Izuku looked wide eyed, now muttering on what to do.

CRASH!!*

"Welp, bye Izuku! Hope ya don't die!" Said Y/n as she ran away.

A few minutes later....

She saw Inasa using his wind to beat the shit out of over 100 students, impressive. Seiji meatballing every one, creepy as hell.

"All right L/n time for one of my ultimate moves!" Thought Y/n as she plated her feet into the ground, light F/c cracks appeared on her neck, she didn't feel air in her lungs rather she absorbed it.

Roots started to form around her legs and she felt the roots were forming faster underground, now she saw everything and everyone.

Ultimate Move........ Xerneas' Blessing!!

Roots sprouted in different areas and tied themselves to class 1-a's students and everyone felt a boost of energy.

As she looked through the roots, Mei or fake Mei came in, she smiled crazily as she held up a ball, walking closer.

A root grabbed her leg and lifted her up, another cluster of roots came in and restrained her.

"I've been expecting you...... Toga." Said Y/n as she opened her eyes.

"Did you really think I didn't learn from my last experience?" Said Y/n as she tore away from her roots, stumbling slightly.

Mei tried to scratch Y/n only to get dragged down from the roots and Y/n ran away. She still needed to save Bakugo's ass from that Meatball fucker.

-------

Seiji was about to turn Bakugo into a hunk of meat when Y/n came out of nowhere and grabbed his throat, choking it slightly.

And out of nowhere he moaned, Y/n stared at him with wide eyes not expecting that to come out of his mouth.

"Ew." Said Y/n as she threw him to the ground and touched his targets with the ball.

"Glad to see y'all, you were ugly in your meatball form." Said Y/n, Bakugo was wide eyed and started to yell at her.

"Uh guys? You two weren't the ones trapped in there." Said Kaminari as examinees were starting to take shape, Bakugo only licked his teeth as Y/n made a quiet and darkened face.

"We know." Said Y/n and Bakugo.

----------------

Y/n was eating a random cookie, until she she found heard the announcement to look at the screen to see random explosions that could belong to the '80s movies.

Yeah I'm not watching this bullshit....

Y/n took a long sip of her juice before throwing it no scope in the trash and flipping her hair dramatically.

"Alright time to save lives...." Said Y/n.

Save as many lives as you can!!

Y/n combed the destroyed buildings, knowing the protocols and experiences from past situations.

"You take the mostly injured to the area the others designated, lightly wounded are to be escorted to a much safer area until further notice." Ordered Y/n.

"Can't say I'm surprised by that, she had been in countless situations before." Whispered an acting rescuee.

"Oh really? She seemed familiar to me but I didn't know she was testing out for a license." Said another.

"Help!!! My mommy is stuck!!" Said a child, Y/n quickly turned to the child and picked them up.

"Where is your mom little one?" Asked Y/n, the child babbled about some nonsense but Y/n figured it out and went over to a building where the 'mom' was.

She quickly used her quirk to make a support item and she looked at the surroundings.

"Ma'am! Can you move!?" Said Y/n.

"Only a little!"

"Ma'am I advise you to stay calm and try not to-!!" Said Y/n only to hear some loud noises.

Gang Orca arrived at the scene, but luckily he was far.

Y/n thought for a moment and slowly she went over to the mom, used her quirk to lift up the rubble, grabbed the mom, and dashed out of there over to the area.

"Here take them, I'll take care of the terrorist group!" Said Y/n and she ran off.

"Seems like Y/n is a natural at this!" Said Ms. Joke.

"Before her quirk, she was a natural at escorting the injured and calming them down, even fighting against the villains that got too close. But now she seems to have tenfold because of her quirk." Said Aizawa as Y/n was near Todoroki who was making a wall of ice, that was before Inasa came in.

Soon enough they were arguing and Y/n was a blank face at Gang Orca who made a 'really?' face at the two.

Y/n got annoyed and used her quirk to drag Inasa down and scold the hell out of him.

"Enough of your bullshit!!! We have a villain attack and all you care about is getting revenge on Endeavor?! Get your fucking act together and we'll talk about this later!!!" Said Y/n looking so furious, Gang Orca was not surprised but he was slightly shivering because he remembered when Y/n first joined him, she was also yelling at another Hero because of acting like the world revolved around him.

"Ultimate Move....... Draining Webs!!!" Said Y/n as multiple strings came out of her skin, surrounding the Villains.

"Inasa use your quirk to help my strings surround the Villains! Shoto make sure to make more ice to trap them!" Said Y/n.

Inasa and Todoroki did as they were told quickly, soon enough, Midoriya, Mina, and others joined in the fight and as Y/n was about to let go of the acting Villains, the Exam was over.

------------

"A 100? Huh I thought I would get a 90 at best....." Said Y/n scratching her neck.

"I got a 71 because of my hesitation..." Said Izuku.

"At least you did good Izuku." Said Y/n patting his shoulder.

Meanwhile......

All Might wore his silver age costume, all while staring at All for one trapped underneath surveillance cameras.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 2.1K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...
1.2K 47 4
With the Advent of Quirks, the majority of the population gained extraordinary abilities that elevated them beyond what a normal human was capable of...
38.6K 684 31
Selective members of class A gets invited to Shikoku island south of Japan. To focus on hero training by helping and protecting the islanders living...