Fashionista || KNY x Isekai...

By faiiry_0

"Boss the job had been finished." "Good. Dispose of the body." 'Is that.. my moms voice? No.. I must be mista... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 2
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7
𝐀/𝐍
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14
50𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
50𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

8.1K 280 451
By faiiry_0

"𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1"

Japanese is normal

English is underlined.

TW: Swearing, Slight Manga Spoilers (just information about Kokushibo)

REWRITTEN

____________________________________

If someone were to ask me, "What is the meaning of life?" my real answer would be, "To die," but of course I would say "I don't know."

My life had no meaning, no significance to anybody. I never did anything special, or had a special trait of some sort.

My parents were mean, I can't remember my childhood, and I was fairly rich I suppose. I like clothes and Demon Slayer.

I don't mean anything. And I was born to die, as simple as that. And that is literally what I did.

I thought.
____________________________________
SECOND POV

You open your eyes, finding a lush green forest surrounding you. 'What the.. fuck?' Panic blossomed in your chest, snapping your eyes fully open.

Slapping yourself, pulling your hair trying to see if you were real. 'Is this heaven? Where are all the women..' you pondered.

Standing up with shaky legs, your teeth chattered. Partly from anxiety and from the slight cold nipping at your skin. It wasn't cold enough to be winter, but definitely not warm as the sky filled with clouds, covering any sun rays.

Cursing yourself for not wearing a (thick) jacket of some kind, you started walking in any sort of direction, you have no fucking clue.

'Come on Y/N! You're a professional, you read Hunger Games for fucking sake!' Looking for mud or animals of some kind, hoping to find a river or other to drink water.

The ground was dry, and only a squirrel or so could be seen. Losing hope, you called out. "HELPPP!" Hearing no response, you cursed any stupid cunts that were to lazy on their fucking asses to yell back.

You just decided to run, water was a pretty common thing right? And if there wasn't water anywhere there wouldn't be trees, right?

Your plan fell flat when you had to pause, leaning in your knees after a minute of running. (fatty🫵/j)

You forced your legs to move, after an eternity of moving more than you probably have in the last year you spotted a house in the distance. Or, a shack could describe it more accurately.

Making your way towards the shack you almost collapsed at the realization of your sheer luck upon sight of a small river beside the house.

Sliding open the dusty shoji door to the shack, it had one singular room. It had a kamado stove and countertop, a futon, and a side table. It had a layer of dust and cobwebs in the corners but it would have to do for now.

'A futon.. shoji doors? Am I in Japan? Huh..?' You were genuinely confused at what was happening.

You opened the back door in the small house, finding a pump and the river near with a small bucket on its side. Trees surrounded the area.

You flinched hard hearing the front door of the shack sliding open, instinctively finding a place to hide. You panicked, worried the person entering might have seen you.

You heard the person walk outside, they sounded big. "Come out..human. I know you're..there."

'WHAT THE FUCK DID HE SAYY?' Suddenly you were lifted off the ground, being held by your neck against the tree you hid behind.

You struggled against your captor, squeezing your eyes shut. "It's pathetic.. how weak you are."

"I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING!!" You yelled opening your eyes slightly, analyzing your attacker. He had long, black hair with maroon tips, six eyes two of which containing a kanji letter, he wore a purple colored top with black pants and adorned a sword. 'Kokushibo..?'

____________________________________
KOKOSHIBO'S POV

I walked through the shack I was currently staying at, obviously I didn't sleep or waste time on such trivial matters there. I used it as a place to keep or stash any leads I found on the blue spider lily.

I calmly walked towards the open back door, already having sensed a human from miles away. No matter, I will quickly dispose of it and move on.

I felt a pang in my chest, sensing something off about this human. It was human right? Never have I before questioned something like this.

There was a slight difference in the aura of the human hiding behind the tree, I couldn't put my finger on it. I walked outside, staring directly where they were hiding. "Come out..human. I know you're..there." I earned no response, my patience running thin I grabbed ahold of the human's neck in the blink of an eye.

"It's pathetic.. how weak you are." It was true, the human was terribly weak. However, it was fairly nice looking. It adorned (a) H/C (hijab/hair), which framed their face well. Its eyes were E/C and their skin was S/C. It wore (direction of country) style clothing, which was fairly weird.

"I-I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!!"

____________________________________
SECOND POV

Kokushibo was taken off guard for a split second, creating a plan in your head, you reached down your limp hands to grab his sword. It was so. fucking. heavy.

You slashed his face with his own sword, barely. You weren't fast but for some reason her let you, and dropped you to the ground.

"You're stupid." He stated. "WHAT?? YOU SPEAK ENGLISH??" you yelled in disbelief. Ignoring your comment he appeared in front of you once again.

Trying to delay your second impending death, you yelled the first thing that came to mind. "I KNOW WHERE THE BLUE SPIDER LILY IS!!"

Kokushibo paused, the man of not many words urged you to go on with the look in his eyes.

"I- uh- can't sayyy though! Because.. I'd get killed by.. uh.. a wizard? Yes! A wizard!! And.. uh.. I can only give you little bits of information.. uh.. if you don't, like kill me!" You nodded your head affirmatively. Kokushibo deadpanned at you, not believing you. He raised his sword.

"Wait wait!! It's.. north!! Yes, it's north!! But veryyyy far away.. so.. you have to, uhh come with me?" half asking a question.

"And why would I just.. decide to go.. with you?" he asked, not completely convinced.

You scoffed with false confidence, "Cmon dude, don't be a stupid cunt and give up your only real chance of getting the spider lily."

"What is.. cunt?"

"Nothing!!"

____________________________________

You originally started walking east, according to Kokushibo whilst correcting you.

You were both now walking north, with you desperately trying to make conversation with the practically mute demon.

"Why are you looking for the blue spider lily?" You asked, despite knowing the very obvious answer. You didn't receive and words back, not even a glance.

You took this moment to reflect on what had just happened, not exactly processing the fast turn of events. 'So I died.. but got revived? In Demon Slayer? That's so fucking unreal..'

"You must have.. seen my leads in the house." Kokushibo suddenly said, his eyes landing on you.

"Huh..?" You muttered stupidly.

"For you to have known I needed the spider lily." he continued.

"Yes!! Yes definitely!" you just decided to go along with it.

It was silent for a moment, "are you not scared of my eyes?" he asked quietly.

"Oh no I am, but not in a cower and hide kinda way cause my mom didn't raise no fucking pussy." your expression remained the same. "Besides you're superrr hot so it doesn't really matter Kokushibo."

He paused, stopping his walking. "I didn't.. tell you my.. name."

Your heart stopped, literally. "W-whattt? Yes you did silly goose!!" you smiled nervously (up/down) at him.

"What is..your name."

"Y/N L/N." that struck the end of your conversation.
____________________________________

You were tired, your legs ached and night had fallen. "Kokushibo.. can we please take a break?" you pleaded.

He scoffed quietly at your humanly needs. "Fine, we can stop in a nearby town." He picked you up, giving no warning before blasting forwards with incredible speed. You almost screamed but restrained yourself, knowing you'd probably lose a limb.

Mid run, Kokushibo used his flesh manipulation abilities to morph his face to look human. Arriving a small village, he placed you down and walked towards the nearest inn.

You wobbly traveled behind him, dizzy from the fast surrounds that ran past you. He glanced behind him, noticing you falling behind.

He grabbed your wrist as gently as he could, knowing how fragile your stupid human body was.

Walking into the building, you were met with a fairly pretty, young woman. "Why hello there.." she grinned at you specifically.

"H-hello.." You responded in broken Japanese, looking at Kokushibo for help.

"What can I help you with?" She smiled, ignoring Kokushibo as she gently touched your arm. Your brain stopped working.

"Me and my fiancé would like to spend the night here." Kokushibo firmly stated, he furrowed his eyebrows. He felt slightly protective of you, maybe it was your captivating aura.. no, no it was just because he wouldn't want to waste such valuable information.

The woman frowned.. "Oh. Alright then, it's 3000 yen a night to stay here." she stated flatly. Kokushibo handed her money from his pocket he had just in case.

'Huh.. I wonder what he said.' you wondered.

You both made your way to your room given to you. Opening the shoji door, you found one futon. Your cheeks lit up a little.

"Wow.. one bed trope already? Not like i'm complaining.." You smirked.

"What does.. never mind. I'm not staying..here. I'll be back by sunrise and we can stay here until night again." he stated.

"Waittt Kokushibo!!" You groaned, "what if i'm boreddddd?" you complained.

"Don't bother me ..with your human ..problems."

You clung you arms around his neck, "I'll miss youuuu!!" he removed your arms before disappearing.

_____
TAISHO SECRETS

★ Kokushibo refers to humans as 'it' because he sees them as nothing more than food.

★ Kokushibo wouldn't admit it, but he thought you were beautiful.

★ Kokushibo's face turned red when you clung onto his neck.

_______________________

A/N

Sorry if the start is to similar to East of Eden, made by @kxekirx

I give credit to them for most of this chapter, again sorry if it's to similar.

Go read East of Eden! It's an amazing book :)

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
840K 33.4K 59
🎈「 You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
5.7K 129 43
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! ❝ 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐, 𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚...