darling ; various anime ✔️

velcenq által

━━━━━━ "my darling love." fluff. angst. smut. melanin. various anime. ༉‧₊˚✧ Több

# WELCOME
# REQUEST
# ATTACK ON TITIAN
my love - levi a.
for tonight - armin a.
# NARUTO
you're annoying - sasuke u.
thank you - sasuke u.
her - kiba i.
i've missed you - kakashi h.
wait - kakashi h.
sunrise - kakashi h.
fake bf - kakashi h.
when we we're young - genma s.
my pretty girl - itachi u.
# BNHA
rehab - shigaraki t.
best friend - denki k.
daddy issues - touya t.
3 days - hitoshi s.
pissy - mina a.
house, not a home - dabi
# THE PROMISED NEVERLAND
an idiot - ray.
# KAKEGURI
# HAIKYUU
wet dreamz - akaashi k.
im coming - kenma k.
safe - kenma k.
counterfeit - kenma k.
redamancy - shirabu k.
$lut - kunimi a.
hear me - bokuto k.
# BLACK CLOVER
# SEVEN DEADLY SINS
# DARLING IN THE FRANXX
# HUNTER X HUNTER
run aways - killua z.
# DEMON SLAYER
love? - giyuu t.
remember - muchirou t
hashira- uzui t.
# HIGH RISE INVASION
caught - yayoi k.
# FRUITS BASKETS
home - kyo s.
# NORAGAMI
wife - yato.
# YOUR LIE IN APRIL
# KUROKO'S BASKETBALL
# JUJUTSU KAISEN
black wings - megumi f.
sober - gojo s.
in love - gojo s.
already best friends - gojo s.
can't love you - itadori y.
# TOKYO REVENGERS
a little fun - mikey & draken
cheesy romance manga - chifuyu matsuno
rulers - ran h.
no matter what - ran h.
jealousy - shinichiro s.
therapy - rindou h.
funny seeing you here - mitsuya t.
# BORUTO

deal - neji h.

2.5K 32 5
velcenq által

——————————————————————

in which, they were rivals

fluff, modern

warnings : drinking! they are both assholes LMAO

——————————————————————

"OH." neji's face was neutral like always as he looked at the top students of the school during the semester. he was second. first loser to y/n l/n by 2 points.

fuck her.

he absolutely hated her. she was better at everything by always one point. he could have a 98 in chemistry, his best subject, and she would still have a 99, her worst subject.

"she pisses me off." neji mumbled to himself; his lavender irises not moving from the piece of paper that was hanging on the board in the hallway.

his face was getting hot, as if he was about to blow a fucking fuse. she wasn't even anything special, she cheated her way throughout middle school all because her fucking mom died. how the fuck is she still beating him in everything? how the actual fuck is she getting better grades when he's working his ass off to actually make something of himself.

"mad or something?" he heard a voice, a very familiar voice. one he wished he didn't recognize right away.

slowly, he turned out to be met with y/n's cocky smile. oh, how he wished to just slap it off her face.

"why would i be mad at something you cheated to accomplish?" he asked, tilting his head. though his face still stayed stoic, his voice was harsh.

"oh wow, still talking about middle school.. huh?" she chuckled, "that was 5 years ago, get over it."

"i'll get over it when you admit your wrongs." he shrugged, "i should've won that fucking medal."

"oh, you mean my first place science medal? or my first place math fair one? oh maybe you're talking about the first place-"

"enough." neji sighed, cutting her off with a harsh glare while she innocently chuckled. "you're such an asshole, how the fuck is hinata friends with you?" he scoffed, watching y/n's face contort into innocent confusion.

"hm? you mean the same sweet cousin you fucking bullied when you were kids? how would your dad feel about that-"

"how would your mother feel about you digging so low?" neji huffed. she could dig low, but always, he could dig lower.

her face started to show her anger that was slowly building from the beginning of this conversation. it was nothing unusual, just the two bickering back & forth in the halls until someone finally broke it up.

"leave my mother out of this, neji." she scoffed, starting to drop her bag while neji softly chuckled.

"it's okay when you bring up my father, but lord forbid i bring your mom into the mix, hm?" he smiled, finally finding amusement in the argument as he slowly dropped his bag as well.

if she hit him, he'd hit her back. simple.

"ugh! can you two just kiss & makeup?! you're arguing about the stupidest shit!" naruto sighed, throwing his arm around the two grumbling teens.

"yeah." hinata butted in quietly, but of course it was like her words went on deaf ears neji's way.

"please, for the love of god hinata, keep your cousin in check before i beat his ass." y/n scoffed, picking up her bag and brushing naruto's arm off her shoulder.

"oh? beat my ass?" neji hummed, amused.

"gonna cry to your dad about it?" she pouted playfully, making neji's head spin with anger.

"okay! okay!" naruto stated, standing in between the two. "how about this, i'm throwing a party this weekend to celebrate the end of the semester. you're both coming!" he beamed.

this was both a terrible idea to have the two in the same house while also being a terrible promotion to a shit party.

"you're more telling us than inviting us." y/n scoffed, looking at the blonde like he was stupid while he chuckled and scratched his nape.

hinata chuckled softly.

"it's a good way for you both to loosen up around each other. you're always at each other's throats..." hinata mumbled softly, whispering the last part since she didn't want another argument to be sparked.

"whatever." neji simply stated, brushing past naruto & hinata & purposely bumping shoulders with y/n which caused her to shove him.

he slightly tripped, struggling to catch his balance before he glared back at her. it's like a switch snapped in both of their heads at the same time before they were both throwing punches at each other; to which naruto & sasuke had to break up.

after being sent to the office and having to apologize to each other, the two were suspended for a week.

a fucking week.

neji was beyond pissed. so fucking pissed he completely forgot he was hinata's ride, making her have to ask naruto for a ride home since neji fucking forgot her.

though, that was an apology for later. right now, he just knew he had to get back at her.

she'd taken his perfect grades, & now his perfect attendance & perfect record?

why the fuck does she hate him so much.

oh, maybe because in the 8th grade she accidentally bumped into him; causing him to spill food all over his uniform. to make that worse, she told him to just call his father to bring him new clothes when he yelled at her (which made her cry).

neji scoffed to himself, fixing the rings on his fingers before going to knock on hinata's door.

"ready?" he sighed, he didn't even want to go. knowing he wouldn't drink, but hinata might, he decided he'd go to be her ride back home.

"yeah." hinata mumbled, opening the door & following behind neji. "are you okay?" she asked quietly once the two were in the car.

he didn't respond for a while. his jaw clenched in irritation. of course he wasn't okay. his whole academic career just went to shit because of a stupid whore.

that was harsh.

who cares.

"you're best friend is one of the biggest assholes i have ever met." he settled on. he didn't want to tell her how he really felt about the girl, considering they were best friends, but damn seeing her every other day really drove him over the edge.

"cant be any worse than sasuke." she tried to reason, chuckling softly to ease the tension in the car.

"i'd rather hang out with that emo than y/n, and that is saying a lot." neji huffed, rolling his eyes as he parked at naruto's house.

"meet back at 12, please don't forget." hinata sighed, smiling softly at the male when he nodded. he waved her off to her friends that were calling her over before he decided to wander around.

wandering turned into a scowl quickly when he accidentally bumped into the one person he was not trying to see today.

to make this better, she spilled alcohol from two cups on his nice shirt!

"i should fucking kill you." he mumbled, looking at the shirt he had just bought.

"oh come on, you were the one to bump into me. don't tell me you're fucking blind hyuga!" she hissed. it was obvious she was already a little intoxicated.

she scoffed, pushing him back a little to remake the two drinks she just had before he took one from her hand.

"dude?!" she hissed, watching him gulp it down quickly. if he was here, with her, in the same proximity of her, he might as well get something in his system to make his experience here a little less irritating.

"shut up." he sighed, pouring some more in his empty cup.

"don't tell me what to do, second place." she huffed, drinking from her cup as well. neji just scoffed silently— usually he'd find some snarky remark, but right now, he could care less.

"it should've been you." he mumbled after a few minutes of silence. "you should've been in second. you're a fucking failure."

y/n laughed. she was laughing like what he said was the funniest thing he'd ever said in his entire life.

"let's make a deal." she chuckled, she knew this would just be something to past time without arguing. "if you can kiss 20 people here, i'll admit i cheated my way into where i am right now." she shrugged.

"i don't even know 20 people here." neji scoffed, looking at the girl who was trying to hold back her giggles.

"that's what makes it exciting." she smiled softly, making the male roll his eyes. "20 people, 20 minutes."

"i'm not getting mono by myself. if you can kiss 20 people here before me, i'll drop everything. the petty arguments, the rivalry, i'll even be less of an asshole to you." he shrugged.

"give me an apology." she stated, seriously.

"what?" he scoffed. him? giving her? an apology?

especially when she's said the most low down, dirty shit to him.

and now he owes her an apology?

"what? you deaf too? you owe me a fucking apology." she huffed, looking him dead in the eyes.

he knew she wouldn't win, so he shrugged.

"whatever." he sighed, holding his hand out to her so she could shake it. which she did.

she drowned her alcohol for liquid courage before the two went their separate ways. she started off easy.

hinata & naruto. super easy since she'd give hinata friendly kisses all the time. naruto because, well, he was drunk out of his mind so a small peck wasn't even that noticeable.

moving onto something slightly harder, shikamaru & sasuke. the two were playing dice at a random table, but it wasn't so hard to get two easy kisses from them.

4/20. she was definitely gonna win this.

she went around throughout the entire party, flirting if she had too, even giving some random from a different school her number before she realized she only needed one more.

she backed away from sakura with a light chuckle while the pink haired girl mirrored her smile.

"see ya, pinky!" she beamed, walking away. she had two minutes. two. she didn't want to lose this stupid bet. she wanted her damn apology, and she WAS going to get it for fucks sake.

"how many people?" neji asked, walking up to her when he noticed her looking around.

"19, you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as he sighed.

"19." he scoffed, "we're fucking tied."

"2 minutes, get to it." she chuckled, going to walk off to the pretty blonde she saw at the bar. that was, until he caught her arm.

it happened so quick, her brain didn't have much to register his lips were on hers until he backed away.

"i'm sorry." he mumbled, maintaining the eye contact the two held while he lips continued to ghost over hers.

her mind was blank.

she'd been waiting for this apology for 5 fucking years. why isn't she rubbing it in his face? why isn't she celebrating? why doesn't she feel good about it?

if anything, the genuine soft voice just made her feel like a fucking asshole.

"neji, i am so sorry. i fucking- i took literally the only thing you had away from you over a stupid-"

"shut up." neji chuckled, moving to kiss her again. he tilted his head, bringing her closer by her waist as the kiss depended.

and to his surprise, she was kissing him back. she was kissing him back. they were making out in the middle of a party.

"i swear if you caught mono & give it to me by the end of this night, i will kill you." she chuckled softly; making the male chuckle as well.

"yeah sure, whatever. kiss me." he mumbled, making her smile as her arms wrapped around his neck.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

156K 4.3K 26
❞𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨!❞ 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 ╭───────.ೃ࿐ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄...
272K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
10.1K 146 20
Kenma X female reader X Kuroo 【♠︎Finished♠︎】 Y/n is an interesting person. She is loving and caring but can be cold and scary. Some people would call...
18.7K 495 6
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ✧ ❝𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 ❞ ❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩❞ ☞ A girl who left her family behind after tra...