to love a liar

By butterflytint

Arriving at the University of Eldia in the great city of modern Trost, you meet an enthralling group of peopl... More

bellflower bookstore
the university of eldia
new faces . . . and old ones
sina campus
a friendly warning
arcade games
scouts arena
phone call
garrison park
park, wait for me
reiss hill
off the deep end
hello kitty bandaid
painted clouds
halloween in liberio
stargazing
more wounds
a saint's crime
baby blue
amphetamine
lie with my bones
jean and mikasa
aria
eden lane
trinkets
the world is a cruel place
the little duckling
please read
i don't smoke
a death in the family
the sea
lidocaine
mary jane
juliet
mitras: day one
mind games
when the moon hides
corpses resurface
a quiet life
to you
violet
snowfall
black coffee

kerosene

8.8K 215 2K
By butterflytint

🗣 CW: NSFW content in this chapter!! (NO MINORS PLS🧃)

* * * * *

Sasha had passed out in the car by the time you got her home. She was sloppily smothering you as you tried getting all the crazy blood and makeup off her in the bathroom. You tried to the best of your ability to get her out of her skimpy costume and into her pajamas but with how limply she was falling back onto you, it proved to take a long time.

Finally, you had managed to get the brunette into her bed. Tucked in under her blanket and secure, you decided it was time to leave her to rest. And it was better to head out before Mikasa got back. You weren't exactly in the mood to see her.

It wasn't her fault, you knew that. Jean was just an idiot but you just weren't up for looking her in the eyes right now. Or else your eyes would have a difficult time meeting your own in the mirror. You couldn't afford to loathe your reflection anymore.

Since Sasha and Mikasa lived in the campus dorms too, the university bus systems were bound to lead you back to your own home. Although problems were piling up left and right for you, the feeling of having your hands around Eren lingered on your body. His essence was dancing along your skin, you yearned for it even more.

You got home finally, kicking your door shut with a thud. Sluggishly, you dragged yourself to your room to get ready for bed.

Your phone buzzed in your hands.

Mikasa🖤
Are you okay?

Mikasa🖤
Where are you?
Please answer my calls

Mikasa🖤
Can we talk?

Mikasa🖤
I stopped by your dorm,
you weren't there.
Please I'm worried.

You narrowed your eyes as you continued scrolling through the fresh notifications.

Jean
Hey
Can we please talk?
I'm sorry

Connie
Yo u good?
Are you still here?

Armin
Hey, are you alright?
We've been looking for
you everywhere.

Armin
Just let me know if you're
alright, I'm worried.

Sasha🐙
Dhfu843 97efn
diro!2🍆💦

You blinked as you read the last one. Sasha's made no sense. Good thing you didn't let her drive if that's what her texts looked like in this state. The girl had been drinking since the moment she walked into the party, you were shocked she helped you pull an escape act yet again.

Historia👑
Girl! What's going on?!!
Everyone's going crazy.
Where r you?

Hitch🤍
Wya?
Mikasa and Armin keep
asking about you?
What happened?

Pieck <3
Thanks for talking some
sense into Porco.

Pieck <3
I appreciate you a lot :)

Pieck <3
I'm gonna stay out with him tonight
Don't wait up for me <3

You smiled when you read the last one. It raised your spirits although you wanted Pieck to be home so you could stay up eating ice cream on that ugly orange couch in the living room and rant to her about it all like you both had made the habit of doing in the past few months.

You looked down at the new notification.

Eren🎧
You never texted?
You get home safe?

You smiled so big at that.

You
No, I got into a twelve-car
collision
Sasha's at home tucked
in though

Eren🎧
Oh ahah
Remind me again where
the funny part was 😐

You
Oh lighten up
emo

Eren🎧
Stop calling me that

You
Emo
Emo
Emo

Eren🎧
IM NOT AN EMO

You
An? 🤨

Eren🎧
Stfu

You
You're begging to be
blocked

Eren🎧
WAIT
Okay sorry

You
That's what I thought

Eren🎧
😒

You
Ok I'm pretty tired so
I'm gonna crash

Eren🎧
Stop talking about
crashing lol

You
😆😄😐

Eren🎧
🤣

You
Alright
Gn dummy

Eren🎧
Y/n

You
Yeah?

Eren🎧
Nothing
Gn

Raising an inquisitive brow, you set your phone down. That raised brow sank along with the rest of your face. It weighed down just about every measly cell in your body.

There were things you longed to hear. Things you felt you didn't deserve in the slightest. It wasn't fair.

Your fingers grazed your forehead to pluck off the red gemstone that went along with your costume. You sighed painfully at your own reflection before undressing. You figured you'd remove your makeup last, that corset belt and leotard was killing you.

As you stood in your underwear, eyeing your body, bothersome thoughts ran idle like freeway traffic. Your mother's nagging voice mocked you as did Mikasa's for Jean could never bring himself to like you because of her.

"Shut up," you whispered, clenching your eyes shut.

You grabbed your phone—to talk to someone. Someone that would understand you.

You pressed the phone against your ear, sitting on your bed with your knees pulled towards you.

The called rang several times, and finally a voice you loved spoke back.

"Hey! It's Aria! Sorry I can't get to the phone right now, leave a little message for me after the beep and I'll get back to you—maybe—if I feel like it—" her light and cheery voice was interrupted by you laughing in the background. "Hey! Stop laughing! Y/n!" she joined in on cackling with you and whispered to you, "This is the longest voicemail greeting ever."

You smiled at your shenanigans. You could hear your voice whispering back in the tape, "Dude, it's still recording!"

"Oh my god!" she gasped. "Say beep with me! Come on!" And then you both laughed in unison, "Beeeeep."

And after that lively rendition, a hollow toned beep drawled on the line. Your veins ran dry at the final sound, high-pitched to signal the end.

You sighed once it was time to leave the message, "Hey, angel. I, um, where did I leave off?"

You looked out your window, eyeing the stars, "I try to talk to you as much as I can. I hope you're smiling from wherever you are when I rant about dumb shit." Your lips trailed up softly as you spoke, "There's a boy. He's really sweet. Nothing like any of my ex's. Well nothing like the last one you begged me to leave."

You pulled your bottom lip between your teeth, "I try to talk to the stars like we always did. It doesn't feel like I'm talking to you though. It feels like you're laying by my side when I do and I feel comfortable. I . . . talked to the stars with the boy—Eren—his name's Eren. And I like him a lot. But there's a lot that's keeping me from being with him. You'd definitely tease me though if you were here."

Just when you wanted to keep going, the message running time ended. That same dull beep sounded against your ear and you set the phone down.

You always spoke to Aria like that, through leaving voice mails on her phone. Albeit, it was wrecked in the crash and no one would actually be listening. Damn well, not her from the grave.

But it felt like you were speaking to her like you would on the phone late at night which you loved more than anything.

You stood up, looking yourself in the mirror again, the reflection of the duck showed it was still on the bed where you'd hold it at night.

"What the fuck am I doing?" And then, you started getting dressed again.

* * * * *

Eren ran his tongue along the inside of his cheek. To be more specific, the left side. To be more specific, where your brother sucker punched him.

The tang of deep cuts inside his cheeks made him click his tongue against his teeth in irritation. His phone vibrated against his coffee table, he usually didn't care to check his phone but it could've been from you. He had to check—

And his strides towards his cell phone came to a halt when he actually heard his own thoughts. Why in the fuck was he allowing some girl to plague his every little move? You both agreed to not dwell on the tension between you but clearly it was so intense that it was leaking into his day-to-day activities.

Y/n🌙
You up?

Eren wanted to curse himself. He was recalling all the instances he had texted that to a girl and know she'd be freaking out on the other end. Now the tables were turned, and Eren wanted nothing more than to flip the stupid tables back over.

Eren
Yeah why?

Right when he pressed send, an incoming call from you came. He raised a brow, picking up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you're not sleeping, are you?" you were breathing a bit heavy on the other end.

"No," he answered a bit confused. "Are you at the gym or something?"

"No, I'm in bed with some dude from the party."

Eren felt his heart drop, "What?"

"I'm kidding," you giggled.

Eren clutched his capering heart in relief.

"So, you're not busy, right?" you quizzed once more.

"No," he grunted.

"Great, I'm outside your door so let me in," you suddenly announced.

"What?" Eren's eyes darted towards the door. "Who's the freak now?"

"Shut up and let me in already," you snapped.

Eren rolled his eyes, stepping over towards the door. He turned the handle, pulling it back to see you behind it. You weren't in your costume anymore; your clothes were different now.

You had thrown something that was casual, nothing over the top. Just a baby pink top with a white lace trim along the neckline and blue jeans. You figured it was a lot better than showing up in your black leotard and purple cape.

You noticed the same with him. His hair was up now, half tied back in his usual unkempt bun. He was in a black t shirt—shocking—and gray sweatpants. Despite this being an effortless outfit, he could not look any prettier.

You lowered your phone from your ear, ending the call as you stood in the hallway outside his apartment.

"Can I come in?" you asked.

He nodded, stepping aside so you could do so. Brushing past him, you took in the interior of the condo while he locked the door. It wasn't quaint at all. He lived in a tall building deep in urban Trost, you should've expected that much.

The refined hardwood flooring was an ashy brown installment. A wall of windows was panned out on the other end, unveiling the beauty of the city. The tower lights illuminated the city like a floating constellation and provided the comfort of being surrounded by people all the time.

He had dark gray couches in the living room area and the kitchen was towards the left. Everything was tidy, spotless actually. Not a single thing looked out of place. The TV lights were the only one on in the entire place. He was watching a basketball game by the looks of it.

"This place is sick," you commented in awe, poking your head inside his bedroom. "Must be fun having a dad who brings in seven figures."

Eren watched as you gawked at every inch, "Thanks. My stepmom decorated it."

He switched off the TV and followed you into the bedroom. He had a beautiful corner view from his room, the two walls of windows made it seem like you were practically floating above the city. It was quite minimalistic and clean, not cluttered the way one would expect a boy's room to be. The dark gray sheets of his bed looked like a solid sleet of iron, not a single wrinkle on the bedding at all.

"She must really love you," you looked out the window. "I need her to decorate mine and Pieck's new place when we move in."

"You and Pieck bought an apartment?" he came to your side.

"No," you avoided his eyes. "Not yet. But we really want to."

"Y/n," he suddenly said, his tone wasn't brash. It was quite disarming.

You turned to face him, movements slow and chary, "Yes?"

"Why are you here?" his throat itched while asking.

You eyed him in the vast lights of the city reflecting off his teal eyes. In the dark, they had lost all the green in them. They wavered in a graying blue, boring into your soul just by that observant look.

For him to look at you that way was cruel. And it only made you want to speak the truth for once.

"Because all my problems start with you and end with you," you replied, straight faced.

"You confuse me," Eren's head tipped ever so slightly to the right. "Every time I think I understand you, you say something that makes no sense."

You closed your eyes in frustration, "Because I can't get you out of my head! I hate that I think about you so much. I hate that I like being around you and listening to your stupid jokes. I hate that I like reading with you and listening to music with you. I even hate that I like when you make fun of me. I hate that I liked that kiss. Seeing you kissing that other girl pissed me off and it makes me feel stupid."

You looked at him, and he had the most dumbfounded look on his face. His lips were parted as his brows furrowed, cinched in a puzzled expression. His eyes gleamed in the moonlight while he stared at you.

You frowned, "It was dumb for me to come here. I'm lea—"

Without any warning, he leaned in, seething, "Just shut the fuck up."

He kissed you, hands firmly holding your head in place. He was on you, his lips molding with yours like the tides melting on the shore. Your eyes screwed tightly shut as he was quite passionately kissing you.

The sharp breaths between each slight tilt of his head were all but telling in the amount of self-control he had hounded up. His thumbs bore into the highest points of your cheekbones, anchoring you in place like he was scared you'd slip through his fingers like sand. The rest of his fingers curved along the end of your jaw, the tips of his fingers clipped in your hair.

His nose was nudged against the side of yours and finally your hands raised to his chest, sliding up his neck to hold his jaw.

The reminder that you weren't supposed to be doing this gnawed at you. But just once, you wanted something nice. Because Eren had looked at you the way you prayed in your dreams to be looked at.

So once, just once.

One night. That was all.

His soft lips began to move against yours with much more vigor, those slow elongated kisses were becoming bruising and exciting. You felt a heat between your legs and his tongue slid against yours. They moved as frantically as the two of you were now, your heart thrashed volatilely against your ribs like a caged bird, begging for freedom.

Between the scorching kisses, he breathed, "I want you."

The heated kiss turned into what felt like a fire in your body. Kerosene was pumping in your blood, fueling the flames that spread across your skin.

"Then take me," your fingers became lost in his hair as your brain fogged up from the steam of the kiss.

To that, he pushed you back till you fell back against the bed. He loomed over you, making haste in pulling the collar of his t-shirt forward and dragging the fabric off his body entirely.

Eren's torso was bare now, his tan skin radiated like copper in the starlight. Your heart continued blaring like a siren in your ears as you dared not to breath. You saw him shirtless at the party but this situation was clearly something completely different.

The way his muscles were defined and the veins of his arms pulsed, you could tell that even if an artist spent his entire life molding with clay, he would still not achieve the beauty that was Eren Jaeger.

The beaded abs of his body served as a reminder as to just how strong he was. And the reason why he won every fight he was in.

Looking over his body like that, you wanted no less than to be thrashed around by him all night long.

His hands were lowering slowly over your clothed body. His palms followed the outline of your breasts, then the curves of your waist before they pivoted and skimmed across your naval.

Eren's lips moved off of you as you gasped for air, only to become more breathless when his mouth went for the crook of your neck. He pressed hot open-mouthed kisses there while you turned your head away.

His teeth were grazing your skin now, and when you let out a soft whiny moan he pulled back. His hopes to not be too hasty were diminishing as he just wanted to absolutely defile you. He'd waited long enough as it was.

Eren's eyes were darkened yet there was a needy glimmer in them as he looked at you. His hands reached for the hem of the top you were in. You raised your arms above your head while you sat up and he yanked it off you like it was a nuisance. And in that moment, your own clothes felt like purgatory, and he was helping you escape.

Once it was off you, you wasted no time in getting out of your pants too. His chest heaved with sharp breaths and when he saw you in your underwear, his eyes widened.

What he was meant to do—what he kept telling himself to do—was to just go ahead and ravage you. But when you laid beneath him, eyes looking for him longingly and your semi bare chest rising with impatient breaths, he froze.

The great Eren Jaeger froze.

He always knew you were bad news. Eliciting that sort of reaction was clearly an awful sign.

He leaned forward and kissed you on the lips again, this time your arms were thrown around his neck to bring him closer and you could feel the growing bulge in his sweatpants against your leg.

From your mouth, his traveled down your body and he kissed the moonlight off your skin, the light of the stars traveled through the river that was his veins. He wished to get drunk off the ribbons of the lunar blaze that clung to your body.

"You really are the worst," he mumbled teasingly.

You panted, eyes narrowed, "Fuck you."

"What does it look like I'm doing?" he smirked, canines poking out teasingly as he stuck his tongue out to run it up the valley of your chest then back to your neck.

He was becoming hungrier, greedier. It was all in the way he touched you, hands probing at your tits while his teeth sunk into your shoulder.

His arm snaked under you, reaching for the clasp of your bra. You arched your back to make it easier for him but he'd gotten it off effortlessly. It made you a little mad that he had enough practice to do it so perfectly.

You pulled the garment off you, letting it fall off the bed. Eren gawked at your body, bathed in moonlight and skin waiting to be painted with shades of red and purple.

You mischievously smirked, "What's the matter?"

Slowly, his eyes zeroed in on yours as he lowered his head, "Nothing."

The mean look in his eyes was intimidating, especially went he closed them to not mind you any more attention. He sealed his mouth over your right nipple, his hand shifted to grasp your left breast. The feeling of his tongue repeatedly flicking over your bud made your fingers get lost in his hair, nails grazing his scalp.

"Oh god," you cinched your eyes shut.

Eren chuckled against your collar bone as his right hand lowered to press between your legs where your underwear was hiding away just how aroused you were.

"Don't bother calling for him, he's not gonna save you."

Your jaw fell slack as his fingers pushed your panties to the side, his fingertips being glazed with the sheen of your arousal. He didn't make any comment as to how wet you were, he simply smirked. His eyes were half lidded as they flicked between your face and cunt.

"I don't want anybody to save me," you whispered back.

His gaze stilled on you for a moment before he trailed kisses from your jaw down to your pelvis. His fingers were grazing your folds as he now was at eye-level with your hips. And then, he stopped.

Your eyes shot to his, and you furrowed your brows. He had an unwavering expression on his face, dull and cold, "Beg."

Your pride had bruised like a fig ready to be plucked to eat. You were a person too proud to do a lot of things, but for him—

"Please, Eren," you panted, your right hand dipping down to clasp his wrist. His eyes followed as your other hand trailed down your shoulder, cupping your left tit. Your eyes were half lidded as the sultry tone in your voice pleaded, "Please fuck me."

He could feel his heart swell in his chest as he watched you. Blood rushed down to his dick at the sight paired with your words. It was only then it sunk in. He was in bed with you. He was going to have sex with you after all the sleepless nights you'd plagued him with. There was no turning back for him.

Eren shifted himself lower, the fingers that were hovering over your folds were now circling around your clit. You let out a sharp gasp at the sensation, goading him on even more. He kept up the action while his head moved down to your thighs, pressing his lips softly against them in butterfly kisses.

His fingers switched over to just his thumb rubbing your nub. The gentility in his touch was dissolving into a carnal trace, teeth began sinking into the plush of your thighs and you writhed beneath him.

Finally, his lips hiked up to the inner part of your left thigh until they were hovering above your cunt. His eyes flicked up at you, eyes full of lust and something else you couldn't decipher. Like he had finally won something, the trophy that was each of your pleasure.

"You good?" he teased.

You looked down at him, "Yeah. I'm fine."

With the way your breathing was heavy, he could tell otherwise. With his eyes still glued to yours, he ran his tongue from the bottom of your pussy all the way to your clit. You knew his eyes were still on you as your brows knitted together and you whined.

This was just him getting started, and you were already falling apart.

He repeated the movements, licking and flicking his tongue over your folds. He kept doing it over and over, enjoying the whimpers that slipped from your lips. His fingers grazed over your entrance, slowly his middle and ring fingers inched their way in.

You threw your head back with a throaty cry, "Fuck."

He grinned, propping himself up with his left elbow by your head so he could watch your facial expressions while his nose was grazing yours. Your eyes watered as his lips brushed against yours.

Your back arched off the bed and into his chest. You moaned into his mouth as he kissed you, your breaths becoming heavier by the second.

Eren's fingers were pumping faster inside you, and with how wet you were, you were practically pulling him back in. The pads of his fingers prodded deep within you, nudging further against your walls. The soft muscle of your walls inside you led him straight to the expanse of sensitive tissue that was your g spot.

When the tips of his fingers kept hitting that same spot, you began squirming under him more uncontrollably. Pathetic moans and whimpers from your mouth slipped straight to his ears and he only picked up the pace.

Yours hands slipped to his cheeks, cupping his face as he fucked you with his fingers. Your eyes screwed shut and you were beginning to see stars dotting across.

He jutted his fingers one last time in you as you fell apart entirely, your core clenched as your orgasm took over. You tipped your head back into the pillow, your hair knotting against the fabric.

Your choked cries pierced the air, cutting straight to Eren's very being. Watching your body react so lasciviously to his commands and actions, it was doing things to him. He'd been thinking about this a lot before. He wondered how it would be like to have you pinned beneath him, clinging to him as you moaned in satisfaction. Now that he knew how it felt, he didn't think he could go without it anymore.

Your finally settled down from your high, opening your eyes while trying to catch your breath. Your eyes fluttered to him and you caught him staring at you, bringing his hand to his lips and lapping on your essence dripping from his fingers.

Suddenly, his free hand went to your hair, grasping your locks and tugging you to meet his gaze. He then pushed the fingers that he had licked right into your mouth. When he did, you sucked and moaned around his digits.

"Good girl," his teeth shined like bone in the dark. "Didn't know you'd be this much of a slut."

Right when he said that, he extracted his fingers and you said, "Didn't know you'd be so annoying."

He got off the bed, standing up and grasping your chin to face up at him, "That's really funny coming from you. Now get on your knees."

A cold chill rippled across your skin. Needless to say, you got off the bed and knelt before him. You kept your eyes up on him while your hands moved to the waistline of his sweatpants.

You tugged it down along with his boxers, only enough to free his bulge from his pants and your eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when you saw it. Now you knew by he had a slew of women chasing after him. Well, besides his perfect looks that is.

Eren noticed your blank stare and he grinned, "Something the matter?"

You scoffed, "No." Although you were a little blown away by the fact that you both were almost completely naked in front of each other now.

"Prove it," he darkly said.

The scrutiny he had you under made you draw your legs together, a heat pooling between them although you were only moments after cumming. Your hand moved up, wrapping around his hardened cock and slowly running from the base to the shaft.

You heard a pleased sigh stir in his throat, making you slowly pick up the pace. Now he was the one to look down at you with the feeling of intimidation being in your eyes.

"Open your mouth," he furrowed his brows.

You leaned forward, lolling your tongue out and licking from the base all the way to the flushed tip trickling with precum. He watched you through his dark lashes falling over his eyes and you continued to lap at his dick.

Laying your tongue out flat, you could feel the furrows of his veins, thin yet pulsating. He pushed off his pants and underwear completely, discarding them as you thumbed his tip.

You placed a kiss right on the crown of it and he didn't mean for the concaving motion of his chest, giving away the deep breath he took at the action.

His blood grew heavier with heat, rushing straight to his dick in your hand. He was a little nervous now, considering you had so much power over him. What was scarier was that you seemed to realize that you did.

You had a playful smile as you finally wrapped your lips around his length, moving as to fit him more into your mouth. Batting your lashes a little tauntingly, you began moving your head back and forth.

"Oh, fuck," he grunted, all breathy and disoriented. His hands rested somewhere lost in your hair.

A soft chuckle resonated in your throat, the vibration of it stimulated him even more. You pulled yourself back, still smiling with a hidden sense of victory with how his breathing was growing louder by the second.

Your hand resumed to run up and down his shaft, your saliva creating a lubricant. You watched the little scrunch of his brows and his lips parting. You wanted to tease him, make fun of him, watch him get nervous. Everything.

His pride was shriveling with how badly he wanted you. Your touch was making him weak, in fact, even looking his way made his heart strike in its cavity like thunder. But he wasn't going to let you figure all that out right away.

His hands in your hair gripped harder, pulling you forward a bit roughly onto his cock. You let out a surprised mewl from the sudden action, hearing him hiss sharply as well. He bucked his hips against you too, enjoying the warmth of your mouth coiled around him.

You could feel his tip prodding deep in your mouth, practically touching your throat. A garbled mix of noises protruded from those efforts and your eyes were watering now.

Your hands fell to the ground, palms pressed against the hardwood while he relentlessly fucked your mouth.

"You fucking like that, don't you?" he quickly nudged his chin up to quiz you.

You moaned with him still in your mouth and he darkly chuckled, relishing how you were just letting him take you. Then again, you had asked him to do so earlier.

Your eyes prickled with a stinging sensation, and you felt him twitch while in your mouth. He then tugged you back by your hair but had you facing up at him. With his right hand, he positioned his cock right on the edge of your lips, grunting and moaning an awful amount as he finally came into your mouth. His cum trickled down to your throat, warm and thick, and you swallowed it without much thought.

He watched the way you closed your eyes and gulped it down. They opened again and you opened your mouth for him to see that you had swallowed each last drop.

"Oh, you're dirty," his lip flicked up at the corner.

Slowly, you rose to your feet. He grasped you by your chin, kissing you fervently. Your tongue prodded into his mouth, leaving everything he had untouched.

Without any warning, he pushed you back onto the bed, your back making contact with the mattress. Using your propped up elbows, you shifted back as he loomed over you.

He dove down to kiss you again, a little harder than any time before which you didn't think was possible at all. Your hands rested on his shoulders. When he kissed you, he would breathe in heavily through his nose, like his oxygen supply was concentrated into your lips.

"You knew that showing up on my doorstep the way you did was going to lead to this, right?" he broke away from you to ask.

"No," you played dumb, pulling him back to you.

"Liar," he mumbled against your lips. And when he felt you smiling against his, "You really wanted me, didn't you?"

"Shut up," you kissed him again to keep him from pulling more truths from you.

His tongue tangled with yours, familiarizing himself with the way it felt. His right hand traced the curves of your body, the dips in them that led to your waistline of your panties.

He tugged them down, slipping them off your legs so now you were completely bare before him. Eren lifted himself off you to catch a glimpse of your body. It was much more than a glimpse for his eyes lingered on each inch of your body longer than you anticipated.

You could feel your cheeks heating up and prayed for your heart to stop hammering in your throat.

He looked like he wanted to say something. With the way his lips parted before meeting your eyes and the way his mouth fell shut again when he looked back down. The column of his throat bulged as he gulped. But he remained quiet, chest heaving as he stared at you. This was all too intimate, him observing you so intensely while he was settled between your thighs.

It was clear thoughts were swarming in his mind. You wanted nothing more than to know, even though you knew nothing good would come from it. Your hands lifted, palms softly brushing the planes of his abs.

His olive skin was smooth, although it looked pale in the moonlight. The lines of his muscles were traced under the tips of your fingers, feeling each slope that outlined his strapping frame.

Eren shuddered when your nails grazed his abdomen, moving lower as your eyes were on his. He looked down between your legs, his excitement was quite difficult to contain. And it was clear to see with how erect he was yet again.

"Fuck," he mumbled under his breath, settling back on his knees, his hand reaching down to wrap around his cock.

He guided it towards your cunt, sliding it between your folds teasingly. Your breath hitched in your throat at the action, your brows knitting as your lips parted.

He did it a few more times, collecting your arousal dripping from between your thighs. Then, he slapped the tip on your clit, doing it several times as you watched with shaky breaths. His thumb flicked over the head, driving it to your entrance and he lowered his chest to hover over you once more.

As he was sliding it in, both of your mouths fell open, eyes on each other's. He slowly pushed himself all the way in as he let out a choked breath. You let out a thready gasp when he had bottomed out entirely.

He was big as it was, you were surprised by how far into you it felt like he was going. You could practically feel him in your stomach.

He drew his hips back before snapping them back against yours and you cried while throwing your head back, "Oh, fuck."

Eren repeated the actions, drawing back before slamming himself back into you and doing it roughly with each passing stroke. His hand slithered up your chest to wrap around your throat to which you gripped his forearm.

His thrusts came faster and harsher, the tip of his dick was kissing the entrance of your cervix. Rutting so far into you that all you could feel was him. Those longing looks you'd thrown at the other, you tried to ignore for the past few months. That and the way your body and mind would scream at you whenever you were around him.

His fingers tightened around your neck as your eyes gleamed with tears threatening to spill. You wrapped your legs around him, pulling him closer. Untamable strands loosened from his tied hair and hung over his forehead. Sweat was beading on his skin and all either of you could hear was the sound of skin slapping against skin.

Eren watched your face closely, each changing expression. Your brows pinching and your jaw falling slack while choked cries graced the room. His own grunts and sighs mixed with yours was making each of your minds shoot up in smoke.

A lone tear slipped down your face, dolefully racing down your cheek. Eren noticed, leaning down to taunt, "Remember at the party I said I didn't get turned on by the sight of your tears? I lied."

Your eyes widened and before you could even respond, he rolled over. His arm was under you so he had flipped you over, so you were on top of him now.

His hands were on your hips and he looked you over self-righteously. Chest rising and dropping, you leaned down, pressing a passionate kiss to his lips. He liked that kiss much more than he anticipated he would, he almost felt empty when you sat back up.

Deliberately, you lifted your hips, dropping back down on his length as you both hissed at the sensation. You did it again, over and over as you gradually picked up the pace.

His fingers dug into your waist, slamming you against him fervently. All the while, he began to buck his hips up into you, fucking you with reckless abandon.

Your hands fell to his chest, your nails digging into his skin as he roughly pounded into you. Your hair was dangling into your face, it didn't hinder your vision much since the blur in your eyes was doing that already.

"Eren," you breathed, needy. "Eren."

His jaw clenched and his eyes narrowed, you had to have known what you were doing, saying his name like that. His bruising grip on you fastened even tighter somehow and you were falling apart again. A fierce tingling coursed through your body, your pussy tightening around his dick as he plunged it into you as deep as he could.

"Look at you," he chuckled, panting a bit. "A pretty whore all for me."

His words were coaxing, making you shut your eyes and moan some more. And when he delivered a brutal thrust that prodded deep inside you, you snapped. Cumming and coating his dick with all your juices.

He let you ride out your orgasm, hearing your voice as you swayed your hips back and forth on him. Your legs were still straddling him, thighs closed around his hips as his hands made their way down to your ass.

He kneaded the flesh in his hands while you slowed down. Trying to catch your breath as the final remnants of your high subsided.

He lifted you off him as he felt his own orgasm flooding to between his legs. Once you were off, he gripped your hair, pulling you towards his dick. He pushed the tip past your lips, shoving your head down on the rest.

"Swallow every last drop," he spat, his voice stern and demanding.

You did as he said of course. Your tongue swirling around it, feeling the prominent vein that pulsated on the underside. In a matter of seconds, a rush of warm liquid invaded your mouth, unloading every last drop in just as Eren had hoped for.

You slurped and sucked, swallowing his cum after you moved your head back. Using his thumb and index finger, he pulled down your chin, making you open your mouth for him.

You lolled your tongue out as if it provided more proof that you indeed had done what he said. Perhaps you did it for a better sense of acknowledgement. You hadn't realized how much his approval meant to you until this very moment.

He grinned maliciously, "Good girl."

There—he said it again—and it made your chest swell with pride. Even more so when he pulled you in for a kiss, tasting a bit of his own essence on your lips.

His arms wrapped around you, pulling you close as he moved towards the head of the bed. He pulled the blanket over you both and let you go, you were saddened yet relieved he did.

For a few seconds, it was quiet. Only the sounds of both of you breathing, trying to wrap your head around whatever the fuck just happened.

"I can't believe we did that," you whispered, eyes on the ceiling.

Eren dryly responded, "You sound mad."

You looked at him, "I don't know."

"You don't know?" he mocked, voice low. "With the way you were screaming my name, I'd say you enjoyed that a lot."

You rolled your eyes as he laughed, "Oh please, clearly you enjoyed that more than me."

"You knew what you were doing though," he pointed. "Do you know how many girls I hit with the 'you up?' text?"

"Oh, zip it." You rolled to your side to fully face him, "Besides, you think I'm pretty."

"That wasn't exactly a secret," he replied. "Because I wouldn't have fucked you if you didn't turn me on all the time."

You raised a brow, "All the time?"

"Yeah, thought it was obvious," Eren's eyes lowered to scan your blanket covered body.

"You hid it pretty well," you chuckled.

"You did too," he said, yawning. "I think you're a lot of things. Mostly good."

"Mostly?" you teased.

He smiled, "Eh, maybe a little more than that." When he caught you smiling too, his slowly faded, "You know what this means, right?"

"I know," you said blankly.

"We can't tell anyone."

"I know," you echoed.

He looked at you on his right, both still silent. Until you hoarsely rasped, "We can't let this happen again."

"Why?" Eren's voice was low, a bit defeated.

"You know why," you turned onto your back again so avoid the intensity of eye contact.

For the first time, it had felt like it was just you and Eren. The rest of the world looked distant, like it was too far to touch you. You always preferred the feeling of being alone, but that same bliss you got from being by yourself, you got while you were next to him. The comfort of silence.

He looked out the window, the moon hanging in the distance amongst only a few stars. The lights of the city had overpowered anything the sky had to offer. He looked at you, "What now?"

"I . . . don't know."

"You hungry?" he asked.

You looked at him, the last thing you ate was breakfast with Pieck, "Not really, no."

He raised a brow, "You sure? There's this burger place just up the street."

You slyly smirked, "Oh, so do you take every girl you fuck to get burgers?"

"I don't offer anything other than my services usually, no," he shrugged, trying to act indifferent.

"Shut up!" you slapped his arm while laughing.

He tried hiding a smile, "No, but seriously. If you want, we could go."

You pursed your lips before softly smiling back, "I'm a little tired right now. Can we go after we wake up?"

"Okay," he tiredly smiled back. "And the movies too."

"Okay," you lightly laughed. "Burgers and a movie."

"Burgers and a movie," he repeated. "It's a date."

"It's a date," you beamed back at him.

Eren's eyes slowly closed, his eye lids falling over his irises. You stared at him, watching as he drifted off to sleep. He looked peaceful, and awfully drained all at once.

You realized you didn't even get to properly apologize for the situation with your brother. Or even address anything else. This had felt like the longest day of your life. It's hard to believe that just last night Eren had kissed you in the meadow in the park. Right by that tree on the hill.

Everyone would be disappointed if they knew you were here tonight. You hadn't even given Mikasa the opportunity to explain herself.

You gazed at Eren one more time. His lashes, dark and full, reflected a glimmer of the pale light seeping in through the windowed wall. You were always envious of his eyelashes, long and pretty. Effortless. So you gazed, one last time.

Exhaling, you closed your eyes. Quietly, you lifted the blanket off yourself so you could get off the bed. Getting dressed again and grabbing your belongings. As you fixed your hair, you looked back at Eren, still soundly sleeping.

You frowned, eyes wilting at him as you whispered, "I'm sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Muse. By Odessian

Fanfiction

27.9K 1.2K 58
"You just want to have sex. I want to make art." Erenxfemreader Eren Jaeger already has a muse, but there's something about you he simply can't resi...
333 11 9
"𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝. 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪" *slow burn* On weekends, you assist your m...
457 17 15
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖" - �...
667 7 7
' 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂..-' ' 𝘄𝗵𝘆.. ' ' 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. ' ' College/mafia AU eren...