Harem

By Reinsjustvibing

[COMPLETED] Please don't read this it's really bad and I don't even like countryhumans anymore to be honest... More

Quick A/N
Chapter 1: Enemies with a Mutual Friend
Chapter 2: A Slightly More Pleasant Duo
Chapter 3: A Strangely Named Restaurant
Chapter 5: Roses
Chapter 6: Secrets
Chapter 7: Jealousy
Chapter 8: Memories
Chapter 9: Options
Chapter 10: Friends Or Just Allies?
Chapter 11: BRICS
Chapter 12: An Incorrect Assumption
Chapter 13: Love, Germany
Chapter 14: A-Marching We Go
Chapter 15: Messed Up
Chapter 16: A Desperate Attempt
Chapter 17: Your Sister
Chapter 18: Shut Up and Kiss Me Already!

Chapter 4: Ghosts Don't Scare Me, But This One Does...

680 14 32
By Reinsjustvibing

August 20th, 9:57 A.M.

The door shut behind him.

"What's your problem man?!" America yelled as soon as Germany had left.

"What'd I do this time?" Russia asked, calmly.

"You made him leave!" America whined.

"No, you did! You overwhelmed him!" He said, standing up.

"Nu-uh, you're the one who kept pulling him closer! You overwhelmed him, not me!" America stood up as well, just shy of meeting Russia's eyes.

"Well you're the one who has a problem with it," Russia puffed out his chest, pushing America back. America stumbled for a bit, clutching onto the arm of his couch.

"Of course I have a problem with it! I'm one of his closest allies and I will not let you hurt him, you monster!" America almost screamed.

"Oh so I'm the monster? Have you seen your citizens?" Russia rolled his eyes, raising his voice but not altering his tone.

"Don't bring my people into this!" America retaliated.

"Oh sure, why not your 50 children? You think you can support him, your children, and all of the people in your little faction?" Russia felt like he was winning this argument. He always knew when he was, they did fight a lot. At least once a day.

"How dare you bring my sweet children into this! Are you saying that my kids- my adult kids- can't take care of themselves?" America stood back up and clenched his fists.

"Are you saying you can't handle taking care of all of them? God, I can't imagine what horrible pains you went through when they were little babies. Poor you," Russia pouted.

"I-" America couldn't think of anything to respond with in the first place before Russia cut him off.

"I bet you gave birth to them too huh, sissy. Oh wait, I don't have to bet, because I already know you did!" at this point America had enough of the fight- mostly because he couldn't think of any comebacks- and he shoved Russia out the door and locked it behind him.

"Who's sissy now?" America murmured.

"Old man," Russia said up to the door, making sure America would hear him.

As Russia walked back to his house he started to wonder. Where are America's kids anyways? He thought.

.

August 20th, 11:57 A.M.

Austria felt uncomfortable in his own house after the events that occurred while Germany was over. He hoped he wouldn't die today.

"Austria, how about we just forget about the whole incident that happened? Except for the fact that he is mine, of course," France offered. Austria nodded, hoping that they could be back to normal.

"You best be going, I'm having..." Austria struggled to find an excuse as to why France had to leave, besides the obvious truth. "Hungary is coming over after work."

"Aw, you don't want your sister seeing me here?" France frowned.

"Not really. Could give her the wrong idea," Austria sighed, knowing that it was the truth, but not wanting to believe it. France, ugh...

"I understand. I wouldn't want her thinking that about us either," France mumbled. "See you later, Mon ami."

"Bye," Austria felt relieved that France had finally left. Now he could drink his tea and watch some British TV in comfortable silence.

Long live the queen, he thought.

.

August 20th, 2:57 P.M.

Czechia met back up with Poland at her house.

"I can't believe Germany doesn't know Polish," Czechia said.

"Right? You think he'd bother to learn it after annexing me, what, three times?" Poland chuckled. She liked the fact that Germany never learned what he didn't have to. It gave him a certain vibe when you were around him, kind but cautious, oblivious to ever being rude. She sat on her cat-proofed couch and daydreamed. She wondered what it would be like living with him. What would he cook? What would he wear when he wasn't going to work? She had never seen him dressed casually. He always had to be so fancy, not that she was complaining.

"Hello? Earth to Poland!" Czechia waved her hand at Poland impatiently.

"Sorry! I was just thinking," Poland responded.

"About what?" Czechia asked, leaning in closer.

"Nothing!" Poland choked out, blushing.

"Ooh you like somebody, don't you?" Czechia leaned in even closer.

"Maybe..." Poland mumbled.

"Who?" Czechia leaned in so close that Poland could feel her breath on her ear.

"N-nobody!" Poland turned away, her face glowing red.

"Tell me!" Czechia demanded.

"Fine! Just don't tell anybody, ok?" Poland sighed.

"Promise!" Czechia smiled, reaching her pinky out. They made a pinky promise and Poland whispered to Czechia.

"Germany..." she said. She immediately jumped backwards and turned away, hiding her face in her hands. Czechia stayed silent for a bit, dumbfounded. She liked Germany too...

"Girl you are so lucky! You should totally ask him out!" Czechia squealed, acting excited for Poland.

"I can't! I don't have the guts," Poland frowned. Czechia moved in closer and put her hand on Poland's shoulder.

"Cmon, you got this! I believe in you!" Czechia said, pulling Poland in for a hug. Once Czechia's face was fully behind Poland's head, she let a tear fall from her left eye. She loved Germany, it was true- but she valued her friendship with Poland more than some guy. Plus, his father was a horrible dude! Why would she want to marry into a family like that? Wait, did I just say... marry? Czechia thought. She blushed internally, realizing she had just thought of marrying into the family, not just being together. She wiped the singular tear from her face and let go of Poland.

"You got this, ok? Just ask him. Maybe bring him some flowers," Czechia chuckled at the thought of Poland bringing flowers for Germany. Then she realized... they would be for Germany.

"Thank you Czechia. You're the best friend a girl could ask for. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow after work, or Sunday when we have a day off," Poland smiled. Czechia smiled back. Czechia knew that if she got with Germany that would be the end of their friendship, or worse. Especially now since Poland told her that she loved Germany. But Czechia couldn't deny that she loved him. She may have tried and succeeded at not showing it on the surface, but deep down she knew he was the one she loved, and nobody was the same as him. Nobody even came close. Not even Lithuania.

"Well how about we watch a movie? Maybe a romance to give you some ideas," Czechia wiggled her eyebrows up and down. Poland laughed.

"Sure," she chuckled.

.

"W-What are you doing here?" Germany mumbled.

"Oh, I can't visit my own son now?" his father smirked.

"Guards! South Africa... d-do something!" Germany demanded. They just looked at him like he was crazy. His father walked closer and sat in the chair in front of Germany's desk.

"How have you been, my son?" his father asked. He always talked so strangely, as if he were one of those murderers in horror movies mixed with the guys in romance movies trying to seduce the protagonist.

"What do you want from me?" Germany cowered in fear. No, he didn't want this to happen again. Whenever this happened nobody would help him.

"I want you to give in. You love me, you always have. I remember when you would hide behind me and clutch onto my pant leg whenever Soviet would bully you."

"You never helped me... why...?" Germany asked. He had wondered this ever since the first time Soviet had hit him during his stay.

"I couldn't do anything. I'm a ghost, you know," those words struck Germany like a plane crashing into the Amazon.

"Y-You aren't real?" Germany hoped, tears welling in his eyes. If his father was really a ghost then he could ignore him!

"Oh I'm real, you're just the only one who can see me," his father chuckled. All the hope drained from Germany's body.

"Go away... please?" he begged.

"Oh fine, but you can't evade me forever, son," his father said. After that, he disappeared. Germany slammed his head onto his desk, cushioned by all the paperwork he had to do. South Africa brought over a glass of water.

"Thanks..." Germany sighed. Thank god his father was finally gone, now he could do his work in peace.

Sorry this one's a bit short. I have great plans for the next chapter though, so stay tuned!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.4K 48
What about countryhumans with SUPER POWERS!!?? Been thinking about this a long time now. Every country in GlobalCity has powers, and the most interes...
47.8K 2K 66
This is a Countryhumans story about Germany and Russia. Warning: This is a slow burn. Germany is an excited and hardworking person who miraculously...
1.6K 71 25
My first book! I hardly have any idea what I'm doing I only publish on Wattpad and AO3, if you see this on any other site then it has been stolen Con...
8K 316 13
"Was..?" The German questioned with his raspy yet heavy German accent. Tears trickled in the back of his eyes as he saw ______ being kissed with some...