The Detective (Yan! Mha Boys...

By Bulbasaur175

You didn't ask for another chance at life, all your time was to hunt down your old friend, now a prisoner of... More

Prologue: Fire before the Smoke
Once Quirkless Not always Quirkless
Quirkless no more!
No action without consequences
The U.A Exam
First Day Introductions
First Defense
The Quirk
The Pressure
The Festival of Paranoia
Meeting Old Fiends
Summer Camp is a Bitch!!!!
Checking for Moves
How's the In-Laws?
Germiphobic are We???
Alleyway Brawl
FBI OPEN UP!!!
Welcome Home Fuckers!
The Hunted now the Hunters
This is a Cult on Craigslist?
Hello Baby!
For War is my Greatest Failure
Axel's Vengeance
Joined But Amplified the War
The Truest of Endings
The Hero Ending
The Villain Ending
Another End

Sir this is a Pizza hut-

887 29 31
By Bulbasaur175

Y/n opened her eyes to see a bedroom, it was chilling to see, it was almost like it was modeled after her bedroom, almost like an identical version.

Y/n looked at herself, chains on her ankles and wrists. Then she heard the door opening, Shigiraki.

"T-tenko? Is that you?" Asked Y/n, knowing the answer, pretending to be shocked.

"So you do recognize me? That makes this all the better Y/n." Said Shigiraki as he got closer and Y/n closed her eyes before feeling Shigiraki's body against hers, in a small cuddle?

Y/n suddenly made the observation, Shigiraki likes to be the big spoon.

"I like that you aren't freaking out and acting like a fool." Said Shigiraki as he placed his head on Y/n's shoulder.

"Tomura, Bakugo is waking up." Said Kurogiri before leaving.

"I have to work now, don't go anywhere, because....." Said Shigiraki as he turned to a corner, Y/n looked to see two nomus, one thin and spider like, one big and muscular, but not like the one in the Usj incident.

Shigiraki gave a quick peck before leaving.

Bullshit I'm leaving

Y/n looked at the Nomus in the corner and began messing with the chains a little before meeting a fist gripping her neck, tight but not tight enough to choke her.

Y/n raised her hands away from the chains and the nomu let go but the thin one crawled over and touched her face, y/n was confused until she felt sleepy and got knocked out.

-----------

THUMP!*

"You think giving her a warning would stop her..." Said Shigiraki as he was about to give Bakugo a proposition.

"When am I going to get a turn and cut her?" Pouted Toga playfully.

"No!!!" Said Shigiraki and Dabi.

"Nope not gonna happen!! Let's see the blood floooow~!!" Said Twice.

--------------

Y/n looked at her surroundings after she quickly woke up, she couldn't use her quirk because of the chains and these nomu were watching her every move.

She heard arguing, but if she had a chance she was going to take it, she saw a sharp piece of wood and quickly stabbed herself in the stomach, not to kill herself but enough to probably alert the Nomu.

She winced from the pain and she saw the bleeding and Nomu were too late, the began to roar or scream out, alerting the villains.

"Didn't think she would actually do it- Tch!" Said Shigiraki as he heard the Nomu's roars.

"Ooo~! I call her blood!" Said Toga.

"Hell no! I call dibs first!!" Said Twice and he ran upstairs after Shigiraki and Dabi, Toga happily skipped along.

Shigiraki opened the door and Y/n was laying down covered in her own blood, seemingly not even moving.

Shigiraki and the others quickly unbind her, but that proved to be a mistake when Y/n instantly opened her eyes when she felt the last chain off and quickly hurled herself out of the room and closed the door, and ran down.

"Y/n-?!" Said Bakugo as he saw her in her own blood but she cut him off.

No time Bakugo!!!!" Said Y/n as she knocked out spinner, and currently fighting big sister magne and Mr. Compress.

"My my~! Certainly a feisty audience member!" Said Mr. Compress.

"Too much blood is far from appealing sister, let me help you with your fashion sense!!" Said Big Sis as she pointed her giant magnet and Y/n floated to her quickly but she grabbed onto the magnet and quickly kicked her in the face causing the big sis to be knocked out.

"Such a rude guest! Looks like the others are-!" Said Mr. Compress only to get an uppercut and a hard kick to the stomach.

"You talk to much." Spat Y/n.

"Ms. L/n I would advise you to stand down before receiving a harsh punishment from Shigiraki or him." Said Kurogiri, as he got closer to Y/n.

Knock knock knock*

Both of you turned to the door where Bakugo was and he was confused as well.

"I got a pizza delivery." Said somebody.

CRASH!!*

"I AM HERE- Ms. L/n?! Young man?!" Said All Might, but Y/n took the chance and quickly held down Kurogiri.

"Bad timing All might! Shigiraki and the others are in a room locked and the others are knocked out! But we don't have much time and-!!" Said Y/n only for grey liquid would surround the villains, Bakugo and her but she wasn't going down.

"Goddamnit!!! I am not going down into this gentle goodnight!!!" Said Y/n as she tried to get out of it, she tried to think of a way to shock him.

"TENKO SHIMURA!!!!" Yelled Y/n and she got out, it surprisingly worked, she panted. She was covered in her blood and running on adrenaline, she started to heal herself.

EdgeShot got in and saw Y/n, he opened the door for the police and went up to see if Y/n was okay.

"What happened?" Asked Woods as he saw the empty room, no villains and only Y/n.

"I'll tell ya, All for One, and I gotta dash!!!" Said Y/n as she jumped out of the hole, leaving everyone behind.

----------

Best Jeanist was talking to Mount Lady, telling her to keep her guard up when they encountered All for one.

Best Jeanist was about to get his stomach blown through by All for One when a shield was created around Best Jeanist.

"You're not dying on my watch fabrics!" Said Y/n, Best Jeanist was surprised by Y/n's entrance, All for one was impressed.

"Ahh, Ms. L/n, you are enjoying your quirk. You know I thought that quirk was all in all useless until you started to shape it, now I'm just jealous I never thought of it that way." Said All for one.

"So you did give me that quirk all those years ago." Said Y/n, dragging Jeanist behind her and creating a barrier only around her and All for One when she notice the pros arrived.

"Revenge I see? Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news-" Said All for one.

"Shut it All for One, without those quirks, you would be ashes right now and I know you are blind. I am not here for revenge but I am here to talk. Why did you give me my quirk?" Said Y/n, All for one was surprised in the least.

"All right dear Detective let's talk." Said All for One.

-------------

On the outside, a helicopter for the news saw this along with the pros who were wondering why Y/n was taking a risk.

"What is she doing? Isn't she going to get killed?!" Said Izuku.

"What do you see?" Said Todoroki.

"Y/n..... she's talking for all for one.." Said Midoriya as he saw Y/n talking but she seemed more agitated the more All for one talked to her.

----------

"And that's why I gave you the quirk. There is your answer." Said All for One, Y/n looked more pissed off.

"That's it? To........ make me a more suitable spouse for Shigiraki?!" Said Y/n.

"Well if I didn't know, I'd say you are angry by your position." Said All for one.

"Well I am! Fuck!!! First I get my ass beat by my old ex friend! I got kissed by stain, and now I find out I am supposed to bear children and be a stay at home WHORE?!?!!!" Said Y/n as she pulled her hair before being quiet and sat down.

"Wait, I have a question." Said Y/n.

"Yes Y/n?" Said All for one.

"Can I be a wife but can I still have my freedom?" Said Y/n.

"Well that all depends on your fiancé, Y/n." Said All for One, Y/n was not impressed.

"Well then fuck you and fuck the marriage because I'm going to be running from the alter." Said Y/n as she put the barrier down and hurried out of there.

"I'm confident you'll change you mind." Said All for One before he caught All Mights fist.

"Y/n what we're you even speaking to him about?" Said Best Jeanist.

"Just found out I'm going to be a fucking housewhore for a villain." Said Y/n.

"Wait what the-" Said Endeavor before hearing explosions and saw a group of flying kids and Bakugo grabbing onto them.

Oh and also All might getting half his ass BEAT-

Everyone stood in shock as All Mights true form was revealed and soon endeavor yelled at him and soon All might defeated him, his last job as the symbol of peace.

But truth be told, Y/n knew it was a bittersweet victory, but why was she crying?

-------------

Y/n got hugged by Izumi when she arrived home.

"You promised to stay! You promised you weren't going to risk your life!" Said Izumi as Sora was sucking his bottle of warm milk.

"Oh wait Y/n, we have a visitor for you." Said M/n.

Kota was here, and he huffed at Y/n and hugged her tightly, he was crying a bit.

"Don't pull anything like that again! Idiot!" Said Kota.

"I promise I won't." Said Y/n as she hugged Kota.

-------------

"So have I learned anything? Bullcrap. But I now know I have a fucking wedding I will never attend." Said Y/n. All Might and the others murmured amongst themselves.

"So your quirk? All for one only gave you that quirk so he could make you good spouse for Shigiraki?" Said All Might.

"I know, but basically I have to watch my back more often and now more overtime for me. My sleep schedule is going to be so fucked up." Said Y/n.

"A package for L/n." Said a police officer, the heroes looked at the package, Y/n was confused, she never ordered it.

She opened it and she made a 'really?' face, picked up a card, wrote something down, put it back and gave it back to the police officer.

"What did the package say?" Asked All Might.

"Wanted me to answer my favorite flavor, should've answered it after this meeting." Said Y/n.

"Y/n it's a favorite flavor? Maybe it's like for a wedding cake?" Said Detective Tsukauchi, emphasizing the word.

"Look, as much as I don't want to be wed, I want them to have my favorite flavor of cake otherwise I am really going to run from the altar." Said Y/n.

All of them deadpanned at her.

"What? I'm not that heartless."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
37.4K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
781 42 4
With the Advent of Quirks, the majority of the population gained extraordinary abilities that elevated them beyond what a normal human was capable of...
52.8K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...