Liam

Av theEveofChaos

Rayne is a powerful young witch living on her own in New York when she meets a mysterious man named Liam. As... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 31

65 10 0
Av theEveofChaos

Mature Content Warning: M/F

A few weeks later, Liam and Rayne were preparing to leave. They had arranged for their return to New York with plans to return at the end of February. Liam was not disappointed in Maab's reaction to their date. The old Queen had rolled her eyes and issued a few explicatives about rabbits. She had even warned Nimuë to start building a nursery or two.

It was a cold day in late November when they teleported back to Rayne's apartment. The place looked recently cleaned as if they had just left. She found a note on the table from Megan and Kali.

     Your mom let us know you were coming. Dinner is in the fridge with a chilled bottle of wine.      Come by the shop tomorrow, we have LOTS to catch up on!

Love,

Megan & Kalli

Liam looked in the fridge and found the pasta; he began to warm it up. "So are we staying here or at my penthouse, darling?" She threw together a salad as he opened the wine to breathe. He leaned over and kissed her, stealing an olive.

"I hadn't really thought about it. I like both places, especially your bathtub," she giggled, "but I'm not sure I could handle giving up my tiny place. I know it's small, but it's cozy."

He looked up from the table, "As I've already told you, my home is with you." He set down the bowl of pasta and came over to the counter. "Have you thought about where you want to live after the wedding? Will we come back here, stay in Tír na nÓg, or find somewhere new?" He poured two glasses of wine and handed her one. "We could have more than one home you know. Money really isn't an issue."

She took a sip of the wine and carried the salad to the table as Liam followed her. "Wait a minute, how do you have all this money anyhow? Do you just conjure it or what?" He laughed at her and kissed her cheek before sitting down. "Well?"

"Rayne, I've been alive for thousands of years. I've picked up a few things about investments. However, I suppose I could conjure money if I needed, I'd never really thought of it before." He smirked at her, his eyes twinkling. "How about we spend tomorrow night at the penthouse so I can gather a few things? I can always end my lease if we don't want to keep it. Besides, we can enjoy one last night in your favorite tub," he gave her a wicked smile and winked. She blushed and quickly took a bite of pasta to hide her embarrassment. That made Liam smile even more and softly laugh. "Ahh, darling, I do love seeing you blush."

When they had finished dinner, Liam led her to the bedroom. Rayne smiled when she saw the fresh rose petals spread across the bed and soft candles around the room. "Now my love, I finally have you all to myself," Liam said as he led her near the bed and began to unbutton her dress slowly. He paused after each button to kiss her neck, then her chest, and finally her stomach as the gown slipped from her shoulders. He nuzzled her stomach, tugging at her panties with his fingers. He nipped at her thighs as he pulled her underwear off. She shivered and ran her fingers through his hair as his mouth found her clit. He knelt before her, caressing her folds with his tongue, making her moan softly. He pulled her closer with one hand at the small of her back as his other hand stroked her thighs before he slipped his fingers into her. He was moving slowly and gently curling his fingers as his mouth sucked and pulled on her now swollen clit. Her legs shook as the warmth spread across her stomach. She moaned loudly, feeling her orgasm build. Liam's fingers began to press harder against her walls and she felt her insides quake and clamp around his fingers as she rode the wave of pleasure to its climax. He lapped at her juices running down her legs, then stood and picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed.

Liam laid her gently on the bed, then quickly undressed. Rayne reached for him as he climbed atop her. She put her hand behind his head and pulled him to her, their mouths crashing into each other. His tongue pressed between her lips to explore her mouth. He moaned as she slid her hand down to stroke his swollen length. Her fingers caressed him and circled the tip of his cock, directing him between her open legs. He ran his hands along her breasts, pinching at her hardened nipples and running his tongue over them. They both moaned loudly when he began to thrust deep inside her. Their bodies fell into rhythm with one another, arching and thrusting, hungry for each other. Liam pulled Rayne's leg higher around his waist and angled his body to press deep inside her as he felt her walls grasp firmly onto him. She ran her nails across his back as her body shook with her orgasm. Liam put his hands on either side of her head and thrust hard against her hips, moaning loudly. He pressed his mouth to hers as his warmth flooded into her, making his hips twitch and thrust again.

They were both panting, short of breath, as they lay back against the sheets. Liam reached his hand out taking Rayne's. He traced the engagement ring on her finger and then kissed each of her fingertips. She rolled over to kiss him and then snuggled against him with her head on his chest. They both soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Rayne and Liam stopped in at the bookstore. Rayne squealed when Megan came around the counter. "You're pregnant! Oh my goodness, when did that happen?"

Megan pulled Rayne in for a big hug, then she grabbed Liam and hugged him too. He looked a bit surprised at her behavior. "Well, before you left, we just hadn't told anyone yet. I've had some complications, but it seems to be going better now. I'm due January 28th. Okay, so let me see it," she grabbed Rayne's hand to admire the ring, "Not bad, Liam. It suits her very well." she smiled at them both. "Kalli had some errands to run but wanted us to meet her for lunch if you two aren't busy."

"We would love to! I'm going to grab some things out of my space really quick," Rayne said as she headed for the reading corner. Liam followed behind her watching her as she looked around her little office. "It feels like a lifetime ago since I was here, but it's only been a few months." She ran her hands over her oracle deck absentmindedly. "I guess I should pack up a few things," she began gathering up her cards and stones.

"Do you want to quit working here?" Liam asked her as he put his hand over hers. "We are here for a few months, if this job makes you happy and the girls want you to stay, then stay." He put her cards back on her desk. "As much as I might like to, I can't exactly keep you locked in the apartment all the time." He laughed softly.

Rayne paused and looked up at him. She walked over to the desk and sat down, "I think I'm just a bit overwhelmed. It's like when you asked where we would live last night. I really haven't planned it out. I guess I was so focused on making sure we survived long enough to get married, that I glossed over some rather important details." She motioned for him to sit with her. "I've always lived in a random pattern, staying still when it felt right, but never planning too far ahead. This is new for me."

Liam laughed "Sorry, I wasn't laughing at you, but myself. You know my history, Rayne. For centuries, I was a self-centered, trickster who rarely held alliances. I was the definition of chaotic neutral in the Viking world." He took her hand and looked at her, "I've wandered for over a thousand years, never finding where I belonged until you. I wasn't joking when I suggested more than one home. That way you don't have to give up anything. We can keep the apartment here for times when you want to be here with your friends and if they agree, you can work when you are here. We can also discuss with your mother about a home in Tír na nÓg so you can spend time there as well." He laughed again, "Besides, we won't even have travel expenses, we can both teleport," he grinned at her and she couldn't help but laugh too.

"You two ready for lunch?" Megan called out, "Kalli got us reservations at that great little Chinese place you like, Rayne. We thought we could celebrate the engagement, and maybe talk about a baby shower." Rayne took Liam's hand and they followed Megan out the door. The restaurant was a quaint little place beautifully decorated with festive handcrafted lanterns and painted privacy screens between tables. It almost gave the illusion of a small labyrinth.

Kalli was already at the table when they arrived. She hugged both Rayne and Liam, then motioned for everyone to sit. They ordered several items to share between them and talked for almost an hour. Rayne and Liam shared the idea of her continuing to work in the shop when they were in town. "I think that's a wonderful idea!" Kalli smiled as she squeezed Megan's hand. "We were worried you might just up and leave us forever to go traipsing around the realms with your trickster God here," she winked at Liam.

"Wait, did you know who Liam was all along?" Rayne asked, giving her a curious stare.

"No, I didn't figure it out until I healed him the day in the shop," she pushed around a dumpling on her plate, "Even then, I wasn't sure who he was until he told me, but I could tell he was a God. Magic reacts differently to mortals compared to Gods." Liam looked at Rayne and smiled.

He took Rayne's hand, "She got a bit mad when she realized I could teleport. I believe she asked if it was in 'God training 101 class', wasn't it ástvinur?" He grinned as he teased her. She gave him a playful scowl and stuck her tongue out at him. Oh, I'll put that tongue to good use later, my love - he smirked playfully at her. Rayne blushed crimson red.

Rayne began talking to Megan and Kalli about the baby to distract herself. "So do you know if it is a boy or a girl yet?"

Megan beamed as she put her finger to her lips. Well, we are planning to have a small get-together just before Yule to do a gender reveal. We won't know till then. We thought we could have it at the bookstore. You two will come, won't you?"

"We wouldn't miss it for the world! Besides, it gives me time to perfect my favorite aunt skills," Rayne giggled.

"We should get going love," Liam stood and offered her his hand, "I promise to have her to work no later than noon tomorrow," he winked at the girls. "Thank you again for lunch and congratulations." They all exchanged hugs, then Liam and Rayne left, and drove to the penthouse.

Richard greeted them when they arrived, "Mr. Andersen, I'm pleased to see you again. We've refreshed the room and stocked the pantry per your request. I believe you will find everything you need." He handed Liam a packet, "Inside you will find all the documents to sublet the penthouse while you are away. If you have any questions, just call the front desk. A pleasure to see you again, Ms. Morgan."

When they reached the elevator, Rayne turned to Liam, "Sublet?"

"After our talk at the bookstore, I thought it might be a good idea to keep it on hand," he grinned at her, "I can sublet the penthouse, so I'm not losing money, but if we decide we want a change of scenery, I still have the ability to use it. Now, close your eyes please, darling." She did as he asked, and he took her hand as the elevator doors opened. He took her a few steps into the room, "Open them."

The room was covered in more rose petals. There was a large rug on the floor with a tray of strawberries and a chilled bottle of champagne. She turned to Liam, "Okay, I see your point, this is a rather breathtaking getaway," she pulled his head down to kiss her. Liam led her to the carpet and ran a strawberry over her lips before she took a bite. "Mmm..oh my god, how is that so sweet," she moaned.

"Ástvinur, you'll make me jealous of a strawberry if you keep that up," he leaned in to kiss her, then lowered his head to kiss her neck instead. Rayne tilted her head back and moaned again. Liam laughed, "Well now I don't know if that was real or just for show, you little vixen."

Rayne winked at him, "Well Mr. Andersen, I believe that's my little secret," she giggled and took a sip of champagne. Liam dropped a strawberry in her glass and told her to let it soak first, then bite into it. When she bit into the strawberry it fizzed and tickled her tongue and was so sweet. "You're showing off now," she teased him. "You really do spoil me."

"I told you when we were here before that I would spoil you for eternity if you allowed me to, and Ms. Morgan, you have officially agreed to allow me to do just that." He smiled at her as he kissed her left hand. "Now for your other surprise," he stood up and grabbed a remote control. When he clicked it, a large screen came down from the ceiling. He clicked another button and the movie Ever After appeared on the screen. She laughed and hugged him. "I have a full selection of Rayne Morgan-approved movies, my dear. Today we are just a normal couple relaxing in a penthouse overlooking New York." They spent the next few hours watching movies in each other's arms.

After dinner, Liam stepped into the back for a few moments to prepare another surprise for her. He was enjoying his list of surprises. "Alright, love, come this way please." He waited for her at the end of the hall with a single long stem rose in hand. He took her hands and led her to the bathtub that had already been filled with bath oils. When he leaned in to kiss her, their clothes vanished.

"Show off," she teased, stepping into the fragranced water.

"It's in my nature, darling," He pulled her close to him and began to run his lips along her neck. A washcloth appeared in his hand and he began to rub soap over her body. He paused for a moment, "Does this still affect you?" he asked as he ran his fingers over her triquetra tattoo. Rayne gasped and pressed against him. The jolt was even stronger than before. Liam moaned as the same surge passed through him, "I'm guessing it does," he whispered. He leaned forward and began to trace the lines with his tongue, as Rayne writhed against him. His hands wrapped around her, as she felt his fingers swirling tiny circles around her clit. "Sit on your knees, over my legs, love," he softly said, nibbling at her neck.

She did as he asked, and felt him guide her hips onto his length. Rayne moaned loudly and tried to ride him, but Liam held her hips firm. "Liam, please," she begged as his mouth continued to caress the tattoo.

"Not yet, love," he placed an arm around her chest, and steadied her, "I want to play first." He bit the skin near the tattoo and saw a green spark. He felt her walls tense around him, and he continued to focus on the mark. His hand traced across the rune tattoo over her heart at the same time, making her swoon and groan. "Interesting," he whispered.

"Oh, my gods, Liam," Rayne moaned, feeling the knot in her stomach form. "How are you doing that?" She rocked against him, grinding on him, her breathing becoming jagged. "Fuck, don't stop!" Liam continued to kiss, lick and nibble at the mark on her shoulder while tracing the rune on her heart. He felt his erection grow as she clamped down on him.

He rubbed her clit, pinching and pulling at it. "Come for me, darling." His pace increased and he felt her begin to shiver as her climax washed over her. She fell back against him, his cock still hard inside her. He gave her a moment to catch her breath before asking her, "Tub or bed, darling?"

"Bed." In a flash, they were dry and lying in the oversized bed surrounded by candles. Liam stroked her hair and kissed her slowly. He let his hand drift across her cheeks and jawline, then leaned down to run his tongue along her collarbone. He found the soft spot along her neck, nipping and sucking at her skin. His hands continued to trace along her body, caressing her breasts and already taut nipples. She moaned as his tongue found its way to her nipples and he began to suckle them. "I want to feel you inside of me," Rayne moaned softly, pressing her hips against him.

"Soon," he answered as he lowered himself between her legs. He quickly placed his mouth over her clit, humming and licking her folds. "Ohhh, by the Goddess!" Rayne gasped and bucked. She was still sensitive from her orgasm in the tub. She gripped the sheets and tried to press against his mouth, but he held her down firmly. She could feel his laugh vibrate against her clit as he quickly slid his fingers in and out of her. His tongue was flicking her clit, then plunging inside her. He placed his hand on her hips and pulled her firmly against his mouth as she began to come again. Her cries of pleasure filled the room as he continued to lap at her wetness. He continued to suckle her juices as they flowed, "Please, Liam, I need to feel you," she begged again.

Liam released her and swiftly climbed on top of her, crushing his mouth against hers. She could taste herself on his lips and tongue. He brushed the tip of his cock against her drenched opening, listening to her pleas and moans for a few moments longer before thrusting deep inside her with such force that she screamed in pleasure. "You are mine, Rayne. I'm never letting you go," he moaned as his own orgasm began to build. "Come again for me, ástvinur, come with me," he yelled as his thrusts became frantic. He bit at her neck and chest as he pulled her into his hips. Rayne began to moan, "Yes, now, yes!" He felt her orgasm wash over her as her walls tightened around him and he came undone, spilling his cum deep inside her.

Liam rolled over and pulled Rayne against his chest, his arms wrapped around her, "You are truly amazing, elskede mín." He kissed her forehead as she laced her fingers through his, and kissed her lips softly. "Get some rest, I promised your friends you would make it to work tomorrow." Liam smiled at her and pulled her close. Rayne fell asleep listening to the steady sound of his heartbeat.

In the morning, they collected a few things and teleported most of Liam's items to her apartment. "I really am going to miss that tub," Rayne said wistfully as they walked to the elevator with a slight smile on her lips.

Liam let out a deep laugh as he took her hand, "Ástvinur, I will make sure you get one of your very own, in every home we have if you wish." Rayne blushed.  

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

59K 2.4K 22
After battling the Dark Elves with Thor, to continue his punishment, Odin has Loki thrown back into his cell with his lips seen shut and special glov...
27.2K 506 12
A collection of short kinky stories. Mature themes throughout. Don't read if under 18 ------- ***Number 1 #lokisarmy***
1.2K 100 23
In this alternate universe, Loki has been exiled to Midgard when Odin sees through his disguise (Think the end of Thor, The Dark World). He is haunte...
971 16 30
Children and best friends Y/N and Loki are having fun with mischief and pranks until one day as young adults Y/N is faced with bullying but lashes ou...