Hurt by love.| ✔️

By little_misswritesss

19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior i... More

Characters.
Introduction.
Aurora.
Dinner with the Rossi's.
Dante.
New home. New life.
I met an angel.
Giovanni and Ace.
Mafia Ball.
Mafia Ball pt 2.
Who dies?
Mini Dante and mini Aurora.
Burn him to death.
New relationship?
Brothers.
Secrets and lies.
New York.
Devil and angel.
Ups and downs.
Love or hatred.
Reunited.
Bloody red.
Spanish & Italian.
Kids.
Complicated.
Right time.
Comes and goes.
New Family Member.
Change.
The past.
"We all need someone in the end"
True colours.
Key to my lock.
Curiosity.
Betrayal.
Moved on.
Goodbye?
Fight back.
Bad news.
Waiting.
Come home.
Old life.
Changes.
Mafia Queen.
Powerful.
Bigger family.
Safe, loved, home.
Always and forever.
Soulmate.

Raspberries.

23.9K 398 270
By little_misswritesss

Ok when I said I'll walk to the kitchen it means I'll walk. NOT RUN. But Thalia took my hand and ran like the house was on fire. Gosh this girl is full on energy and I like it.

As we reach the kitchen she asks me what I want. Well to be honest all I basically eat the most is raspberries they're my favourite and I know I mentioned this at some point.

"Do you have any raspberries?" I ask. "Hmmm let me see." She said. If this house doesn't have any raspberries I'm going to kill myself how can you not have the most delicious thing ever in your household.

"Umm nope no raspberries. But we can head to the supermarket. Ahhh and to the mall. Yes that's the plan!" She said excitedly. Oh I wasn't planning on going but sure. "Yeah sure why-" she doesn't even let me finish and she drags me by my hand outside. "Where do you think your going with her Thalia" deep voice said. As we turn around to our surprise it's Dante.

"Well she wants raspberries and you don't have any. Plus I want to go to the mall. I don't think Xavier has any problem with that. Plus your busy with work don't worry I'll bring her in one piece." Thalia said.

"What no Thalia! Stop-" "ugh fine be back by 7pm!" He said. Well it's currently only 4pm so we'll be at the mall for a long time. I can tell cause Thalia is acting like this 5 year old that just go let out to the park.

In the car she keeps on talking about how she's starving. "Aurora please let's go to a restaurant. I have Xavier's card. I beg you please please please." She's begging me yet again.

It's not like I can't say so. It's her choice to be honest. "Thalia why are you asking me. You can do whatever it's your choice I'm just your company." I say softly.

"NO! Your not just my company your my best friend from now." She says. Oh best friend? She trusts me already? She only seen me three hours. "Wow I'm honoured Thalia." We both laugh.

But honestly I think that we'll be good best friends. Oh god I've been thinking so long that I haven't realised that we're at the mall and Thalia is already out the car.

Gosh this girl has a lot of energy. "Ok Aurora let's get you the raspberries don't want you starving. Your my main priority right now."she says.

Oh damn that's so nice of her. "Hahaha thank you." I say. "No problemo" she says. We look at each other and we burst out laughing. Ok I actually like the start of my so called new life.

I call it a new life. You know new home new start new life. As we're heading to the shop there's some creepy guy staring at the both of us.

"Uhh Thalia?" I say slowly. "Yes Aurora" she answers back. "There's some guy staring at us" I say. "What where?!" She asks. "There" I point.

"Shit" she says. "Right I'm going to call Xavier and Dante" she says panicking. "W-why are you panicking?" I ask.

"I uh. Cause I see a gun and it might be one of our enemies trying to get back at the boys. So the best way to get back at them is to kill someone they love" she says

"But Dante doesn't love me. Plus the message that we're getting married got told yesterday afternoon" I say "oh Aurora things get spread fast especially when you have a mole in your mafia" she says

"What mole?" I ask. I'll get me and the boys to tell you everything once we're home and safe ok?"  She says. "Ok" I say back. "Hello Xavier? Yes there's someone looking at me and Aurora weirdly and I think he has a gun." She says

"Please be fast" she says again with panic. God I hate this. This is so tiring. 5 minutes later Dante pulls up and runs over to me. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" He asks again with panic in his eyes and voice.

"No I'm fine" I say back. I wanna be out of here as soon as possible. Someone is walking past us. Then out of nowhere it grabs my neck. "Oh silly Dante you really thought I wouldn't get back at you? Silly you" he laughs.

"No not her. Please not her" Thalia cries. "Shhh Thalia its going to be ok I promise" Xavier says.
"Oh you think?" He smirks. "Ok calm down Leonardo. I'll give you whatever just leave her alone" Dante says.

Wow for once Dante stood up for me. The second I know there a gun pointed to my stomach. "Now the question is will she survive this or not?" Leonardo says.

"No don't do this Leo." Xavier says. "Eh all I care about her to be honest. She can die. Watch her suffer my lovely's." He says. And boom everything was going pitch black...

My eyes started to open. As soon as I opened them my damn eyes shut again cause of the damn lights. Jesus I'm going to die. "We'll rise and shine darling." I look over to my side and woah it's Thalia. "Hey" I say back.

"Uhh how long was I out for?" I ask. "As in unconscious?" She asks "mhm" I say back. "Well hold on let me count" she says. As she's taking her time counting it's terrifying me.

"You've been out for 3 years" she says like it was nothing. "WHAT?!" I shout "THREE YEARS? THREE DAMN YEARS AND YOUR SAYING IT LIKE ITS NOTHING!" I shout.

"I was joking" she bursts out laughing "You should've seen your face then" she continues to laugh. Oh lord I'm glad I wasn't unconscious for that long. "So how long was I unconscious for?" I ask.

"You've been out for 1 day only. You've been resting which is understandable. How are you feeling?" She asks. "Oh I'm so glad I wasn't unconscious for to long. I'm feeling ok I guess" I say.

"Well that's amazing but you'll have to stay at home for at least a week. Which is a total boomer cause I wanted to go to the mall with you. But there's still time right." She says.

"Yes there's still time" I laugh a bit. "Oh look I got you those raspberries you wanted. Thought you'd be hungry when you'd wake up" she says. "Oh my god. Thank youuuu I was dying for them" I say excitedly.

"No problemo-" she gets cut of by someone coming in and it was Dante and Xavier. "We'll look who's awake Dante. I must say Aurora your a strong fighter" Xavier says to me.

"Um thank you?" I say not knowing what he's talking about. I know I got shot in the stomach but it's nothing bad. "Oh wait you don't know what I'm talking about" he says.

"Well your heart stopped for a second or two. And then out of nowhere you came back to life. It was midway through your operation" he says. "Right Xavier stop she only woke up you can tell and stressing her out isn't helping." Dante spoke up.

" I already got stressed by someone blonde over here. Telling me I was unconscious for THREE WHOLE DAMN YEARS!" I started to should playfully. Everyone bursts out laughing even Dante.

"You remembered to do it" Dante asks laughing. "Of course I did. I didn't want her to cry over this." She says laughing still. "Ok Aurora as I guess Thalia promised you we're going to tell you everything about the mafia and us." Dante says.

"Thank you" I say. To be honest I wouldn't think that Thalia would remember after all this what happened but I'm glad she did. I really hope we'll be good best friends cause I love her already.

And Dante well I don't know about him. We didn't talk at all ever since I came to his house. "Ok so basically we have a mole (spy) and that guy or woman is from our Russian enemy." Xavier says.

"And we're trying to find out who it is. And the person that shot you was one of the Russians. We killed the guy by the way." Xavier continues.

Woah that must be trouble. Wait what's Dante's last name? Shit no one never told me. Cause if he's the one I think he is then oh lord I'm marrying the most strongest, dangerous and emotionless man in the world.

"Wait hold on. Dante what's your last name?" I say. "What you wanna know it cause maybe your the spy huh?" He says. "What no of course not" i say.

"Your dad is a cheeky bastard so I wouldn't be surprised if he would send his daughter on me to spy" he says. "Dante calm down she's after an operation-" Xavier gets cut off.

"I don't fucking care wether she's after an operation or wether she's about to die. My main priority is my mafia. I don't care about the rest she can die all I care I won't have to marry her then and I can be a free man like I used to be!" Dante says

Ouch that hurt. Even though I don't know him well or even thought I didn't talk to him much his words hurt me. I look around the room everyone looking surprised.

"Dante I think you went over the line there." Xavier says. I stay quiet god why do I always stay quiet. I hate this I hate my life I hate myself. I just want to be gone... forever.

"Are you two coming home or not I don't have time plus this little whore can stay alone. She doesn't deserve shit." Dante says. It really hurts the words hurt so much.

"Dante you can't-" Thalia gets cut off. "Are you coming home or not!" Dante raises his voice. "Come on Thalia I'm going to busy with work and I won't be able to pick you up" Xavier says.

"But what about Aurora?" Thalia whispers. "We'll come to her tomorrow morning first thing I promise." Xavier says. Thalia looks over at me. And all I'm doing is fidgeting with my hands.

She comes over to me and kisses my forehead. "I'll come to you tomorrow ok. I promise." She says softly to me. The only thing I do is nod my head. "Are you fucking ready we have to go" Dante says in an annoying tone.

"Yes we're coming" Thalia says. And with that I'm left all alone... again.

AUTHOR NOTE:
Dante's a dick I must say.
Here's a longer chapter for u all
How do u like this book so far?
The next chapter might be interesting
I might post another chapter today we'll see
Love u all!! ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 22.1K 57
Mafia • Amora Dior is an 18 year old who was sent to a boarding school for 'bad kids' for something she was never to blame for. She has lost all hop...
72.1K 1K 34
Aurora Faye is a 18 year old girl with a tough life. Her dad is abusive and Aurora is suffering with self harm and an eating disorder. Her family Dev...
3.9M 61.7K 32
Dante Romano, the most powerful Italian mafia leader is forced to pick a bride by his cruel father in a week. When a man betrays his trust and steals...
18.5K 374 49
Sofia Rosâ Graviria an Italian mafia princess forced to marry an Italian don(mafia boss)Luca Martinez Àngel Rodriguez After Sofia was offered by her...