Meendum Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Th...

Por minnie_here

The Love Story of Aarav & Kanmani There is love after love failure!There is life after love!❤️ Aarav Shanthan... Más

Cover and Cast
The RJ & The Dad-Daughter Duo
The Unexpected First Meet
The Beginning of Kadavul Setting
Aarav and Kanmani meets!
Just Neighbours
Aarav's Outburst
The Rain's Consequences!
Kanmani meets Aarav at the Cafe
The Lullaby
Kutty Pattas
A Day three-together
NEW STORY UPDATE!
Unsaid Roadside Date
The Play Starts
The Lunch Invitation
Cooking Together
Kanmani's Confusion
Still into the Past?
Her Confession & His Secret
Aarav's Past
Misconception?
His Decision?
Kanmani confronts Aarav
Off to Coimbatore
The Family Reunion
Naan Aval Illai
The little human's arrival
Engaged
US♥️
Aarav weds Kanmani
Together in love
The First time
Once Again
Her Dream Comes True
Epilogue
Thank you Note & New Story Update
BONUS CHAPTER
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY ALERT

Love Means?

3.6K 593 356
Por minnie_here

'Maadu sethaan manushan sethaan thola vechu melam katti adraa adraa naaku mukka naaku mukka..

Her mobile started ringing,she sighed and picked her call.
'Heyy enga di iruka?',the opposite person asked.
'Uh..Naa oru mukkiyamana velaiya iruken..',Kanmani said licking her lips, drooling at the hot samosas infront of her.

'Yendha velaiyo odane thooki potu vaa oru periya problem..',her friend said and Kanmani sighed.
'Yenga?',she asked.
'Namma college auditorium la..',her friend said.
'Vei di,varen..',she declined the call and looked at both her mobile and samosa.

'Namaku soru dha mukkiyam..',she put her mobile inside her bag and concentrated on her samosa.

Kanmani stood infront of the auditorium but still she could hear the noise of the commotion happening inside.
'Enna ipdi adichukuraanga..',she entered inside the auditorium and sneaked into the crowd to find her friend.

'Hey Deeps! enna problem?', Kanmani asked.
'Heyy enga di pona?Unna evlo neram thedradhu?',Deepa asked.
'Adhaa sonnella..Oru mukkiyamana velaiya poite..Seri enna prechanai?',she asked.

'Namma department seniors kum pakkathu department seniors kum yedaila problem aayiduchu di.. Alumini event ah seniors dha eduthu nadathanum,namma department and pakkathu department seniors ah dha  choose panirukaanga..Discuss panni oru mudivu ku vara sonnaa,conversation la aarambichu ipo commotion aakitaanga..',Deepa said.

'Ohhh...Ippo paaru..',Kanmani moved.
'Heyy heyy enga di pora?',Deepa asked but Kanmani already passed the crowd without responding to her friend.

'Hello hello!Oru nimisham oru nimsham..',she stopped the commotion.
'Enna nga problem?Yedhuku ipdi adichukureenga?', Kanmani asked.

'Deva anna,enna problem?',Kanmani asked one of her known senior.
'Illa da,Alumini event pathi discuss panna sonnaanga..Thevai illama kai neetunadhu avanunga dhan..',Deva said gritting his teeth.

'Heyy modhella thevai illama vaai vittadhu neenga dhan!', another guy from the opponent department snorts and,'Irunga irunga..',Kanmani gently pushed him by his chest and the person met her eyes.

Kanmani gulped at his gaze when it did something to her.The immediate butterflies he gave made her flush,it was her celebrity crushes who were giving her butterflies,but this guy was the first who gave her in real life.

'Ah bha..Idha namma pesi theethukalam okay..Relax relax',Kanmani withdrew her eyes from him and shifted towards the crowd.

'Oru problem um illa,Anna neenga pesunadhum thappu,neenga kai vechadhum thappu..So thappu ku thappu seriya pochu..Aana indha sandai ellam thooki orama vechutu ipo namma velai seiyanum..Yenna innum less than twenty days dha iruku..So namma plan panni,team work panna dha mudiyum...

Ipdiye sanda potutu irundhomnu veingalen,aprom unga juniors kitta unga image la enna aaguradhu..Yosinga..',she said and when they all heard the word 'Image' it made some sense.
'Workout aagudhu..',she thought and continued.

'Haan..Ippo namma serndhu discuss panni team pirikalam..Okay?Cool?Pakka?',she asked and they finally nodded.

They started alloting the teams while someone's gaze was still on her.Kanmani was well known about the gaze,she "casually" checked the person few times until they were announced to disperse.

Kanmani was about to leave with Deepa but suddenly Deepa received a call.
'Yaaru di?', Kanmani asked.
'Vera yaaru en aalu dhan..',she blushed and picked the call making Kanmani sigh.

'Yenga da?..Seri okay varen..',she declined the call.
'Dii en aalu canteen vara koopdraan.. Poitu vandharen,nee class ku poidu naan vandharen..',Deepa said showing her puppy eyes.
'Nee enna venaa pannu,aana moonja apdi vekkaadha..',Kanmani rolled her eyes.

'Hehe..Seri di bye naa poitu varen..',her friend vanished and Kanmani's sighed at her friend's disappearing figure.

'Hii..',she heard a voice from behind to find the same guy who was stealing glances of her earlier.
'Hello..',she smiled.
'Kanmani right?',he asked and she nodded.

'Nalla pesuneenga!Yepdi takkunu andha crowd ah clear panneenga?',he asked.
'Idhula enna nga iruku,pesi theerka mudiyaadha prechanai yedhume illa..Pesunen!theendhuruchu avlodhan!', she shrugged and he chuckled.

Her heart skipped a beat when he smiled.He was tall,dark and handsome.His voice was soft yet rugged.His curly hair suited his round face.She found his neatly trimmed beard and the cheek lines appearing whenever he smiles cute.

'Madam?Enna full ah scan panni mudichuteengala?',he raised his eyebrows.
'Ah bha..Illa..Adhu..',she struggled and he smiled.
'By the way,Im Nirav!',he forwarded his hand she shook her hand with his.
'Nee azhaga iruka..',he said and she widened her eyes.
'Summa sollanumnu thonichu..Byee Kanmani..',he moved.

She stood still in her trance, looking at his disappearing figure.
'Azhaga irukena..Yaaru pa Ivan..',she shrugged and walked towards her class.

Kanmani was also there working for the alumini event while Nirav too.And that's how they started meeting regularly.Kanmani developed a crush on him while Nirav too.They didn't how just the twenty days passed and it was the day before the event.

'Oi!Enna kelambitiya?',he asked Kanmani who was walking out of the auditorium.
'Aama Nirav!Vela senju senju kai kaal lam valikudhu..thookam kanna kattudhu..Ellathayu vida mukkiyama pasikidhu..',she said and he laughed loudly.

'Pasikudha?Seri va canteen polaam..',he called her and they both headed towards the canteen.

'Anna rendu egg puffs!Rendu cola',Nirav ordered and they sat together.
'Ayooo enaku cola pudikaadhe..Ivanta sollalama?Order pannitaan vera...',she thought.
They both received their orders and started eating it.

'Aama naaliku enna costume podra?',Nirav asked.
'Therila pa,poi dhaan paakanum..',she said.
'Saree podra idea edhum irukaa?',he asked.
'Saree ah?No no no!Adhellam naan kattunadhe illa..',she said.

'Naaliku naa blue shirt podren!Neeyum naaliku blue saree kattu.. matching ah podlam',he said.
'Naama yen matching ah podanum?',she asked and he sighed.
'Unaku theriyadha?',he asked and she suppressed her smile, shrugging,Theriyaadhe'

'Seri bye..',he moved.
'Hey hey Nirav..Nilluuu...',she called him but he has left already.

Nirav was waiting for Kanmani but she was nowhere to be found.
'Oiii..',he heard and he turned back to find Kanmani standing in a royal blue cotton saree with golden big border,with matching blouse.The fleet was pinned,folded.

Her hair was pinned from both sides and she left the rest of the hair free,curled at the bottom.
Her eyes were shaped with the help of eyeliner which made her doe eyes look more attractive,her lips was painted in pink glossily.

Nirav's jaw dropped at the moment when his eyes landed on her.
'Enna Nirav uh? Yepdi iruken paaka?',she asked while his gaze was still on her.She blushed when he was gawking at her openly.

'You look handsome',she said.
'I love you!',he said and her eyes widened.
'Idhuku mela enaku wait panna mudila,I love you Kanmani...',he said and she blushed.

'Nee vekka padradha paatha..Unaku..Okay dhan polaye..',he asked and she chuckled blushing more.

Days went in a swift.They were at the end of the academic year.Nirav was about to finish his 3rd year and the 2nd year for Kanmani.

In all these days,they hung out,they went on movie dates,they had long night calls and chats.But as days passed,things between them weren't sweet. Nirav never let her choose or asked for her choice.Sometimes he'll choose the thing by himself that she didn't like and even he forced things into her even she wasn't interested.

They did fought few times regarding this issue but Nirav never cared, which made Kanmani tired.But for his sake and for her love she remained calm and she was quite happy other than this.He also knew Kanmani was trying for RJ jobs,and he was least interested about it neither he stopped her.

There was just a week before their college's last day.They both were walking in a park,where they usually meet.
'Innum 1 week la exams la mudinjurum la..',Nirav sighed.
'Amaa..Unna romba miss pannuven..',she leaned on his shoulder, holding his arm and leaned his head on her.

'Kanmani,naa unkitta oru mukkiyamana vishayam sollanumm..',before he could finish Kanmani received a call and it showed,'RJ Jenny'

'Hey iru oru nimisham',she removed her hold and picked the call making him sigh.
'Hello sollunga ka...Apdiya...Nejamava?...Ayoo Im so happy..Thank you ka..Sure sure..Haan...Byee ka',she declined the call and hugged him tightly.

'Haiyoo Nirav!!!!!Im so happy..',she jumped and he held her.
'Ennaachu?',he asked smiling and she pulled back.
'Naa sonnella oru famous radio station la RJ post apply pannirundhenu..Adhu kedachuruchuuu! Interview vara sollirukaanga!!!!',she squealed in happiness and his smile disappeared.

'Heyy..Naa yevlo happy aana vishayam sollitu iruken..Nee enna reaction eh kudukama nikkira?',Kanmani asked.
'Naan next month Australia poren',he said and she widened her eyes.

'Nee sollave illa..',she frowned.
'Ellam okay aayitu sollalamnu nenache..Naa masters panna Australia poga poren..Neeyum enkooda varanum..',he said and she frowned more.
'Naana?',she asked.

'Aama,nee idha discontinue pannitu enkooda va..Naa first poiduve,nee unnoda formalities la mudichutu anga vandhuru..Nee un UG angeye mudichutu,enkooda masters pannu.',he said.
'Appo en dream?',she asked.

'Adhenna thirumba 3 years kalichu vandha join pannikalam..',he said.
'Nirav opportunities aren't so easy like you think..And enaku masters panradhula ellam interest eh illa..', she said and he huffed.

'Wont you miss me then?',he asked.
'Ofcourse I will miss you..Aana I can't afford this Nirav,en anna avan dream kaga earn pannitu irukaan,ipo poi naa Australia ponumnu avanta nikka mudiyaadhu..',she said.
'Yen un anna panna maatara?',he asked.

'En annan panniduvaan!Adhaan naan venaamnu solren..He already lost so much for me..Avan ipodhan aasai pattu oru vishayam panraan adhayum naa kedukka virumbala..And naan ini anga vandhu rj aaga opportunity thedi...',

'Niruthuriyaa!',he shouted making her stop.
'Un dream,un annan idhu ellatha paithiyum yosippa enna pathi yosika maatella?..Anga vandhum enkooda iruka poradha pathi nee yosikala,anga vandhu epdi rj aaguradhunu dha yosikira?',he asked.

'Nee enna pathi yosichiya?Neeyum un dream ah dhana prioritise panra,Yen nee Australia pogaadha,ingeye PG pannu nu naa sonna nee pannuviya?Idhu onnum cinema kedaiyaadhu Nirav!Be practical!',she asked and he rolled his eyes.

'Nee poitu va Nirav!2 years dhana I'll wait',she said once she calmed down.
'Illa ippo inga pesanum enaku!',he said.

'Inga paaru thevai illaadha sanda dha varum ippo idha namma continue pannaa..Namma naaliku pesuvom..',Kanmani was about to move but Nirav held her hand, stopping her.

'Unaku naan venumaa? venaama?Choose your dream either me!',he said and she looked at him.
'Unna pathi mattum dha yosipiya yeppavum?',she asked with teary eyes.
'Un dream ah vida enaku idhu mukkiyam..',he said that's enough for Kanmani.

She removed herself from his hold.
'Nirav! That's enough!Namma relationship start aanadhula irundhu nee idhathan panra.. You never let me decide anything for myself or in our relationship,Ella vishayathayu aarambathula irundhu enakagavu neeye decide panra..Namma shopping pona enna colour dress edukanum,namma hotel pona enna sapdanum,namma ndra vaarthai la nee mattum dha irundhuruka,naa irundhadhe illa Nirav!

Ennikaavadhu en choice ah nee ketrukiya? Atleast enaku adhu pudichurukaanu aavadhu ketrukiya?Chinna chinna vishayathula aarambichu ippo en career ahye nee decide panra! Ipdiye nee solra ellathayu naa choose pannitu irundhenaa.. Enaku enna pudikum ne enaku marandhurum pola..

Idhu onnum nee choose panra outfit illa Nirav,this is my career!Dress na adha change panirlam Nirav,Aana career apdi illa..',she said.

'Inga paaru Kanmani,adhu ennoda dream,en appa amma oda dream.. Ennaala avangala disappoint panna mudiyaadhu,and I really want to go there...please en edathula irundhu konjam yosi..',he said and she smirked.

'Nee yosichiya en edathula irundhu?Un parents ah pathi nee yosikalam!Naa en annana pathi yosika koodadhu la?Nee un career pathi yosikalam,un dream ah chase panlam..Aana naan en career pathi yosika koodadhu,en dream ah chase panna koodadhu?Apdidhana?Wow!',she clapped her hands and he huffed.

'Open ah sollu Kanmani!Unnaala enkooda vara mudiyuma mudiyaadha?',he asked.
'Ippo naa unkooda en dream ah vittutu vandhutaa life long regret panniruveno nu thonudhu Nirav!',she said.

'Appo unaku naan mukkiyam illa?',he asked.
'En ulagathula nee mattum illa Nirav,En anna,en rj kanavu nu neraya iruku.. Ennaala sattunu ellathayu vittutu vara mudiyaadhu..

Ippo naa matha vishayam maadhiri,enaku pudikala naalum unakaga naa unkooda vandhutu,aprom naaliku yen da ellathayu vittutu vandhom nu regret pannita,adhu namaku dha kashtam Nirav..Love ah force panna koodadhu,love layum edhuvum force panna koodadhu,apdi panna adhu love ahve irukaadhu Nirav',she said.

'Fine!Unnaala enkooda vara mudiyaadhu na..Let's end this here!Nee un career pinnadi po!Naan en career pinnadi poren.. Unna yaarum inga izhuthu pudichu vekkala..',he said.

Kanmani took a deep breath and looked at Aarav who was keenly listening to her.
'Love na enna Aarav?Oruthar oda viruppatha innoruthar mela force panradha?Illa oruthar oruthar oda viruppatha madhichu, purinjikitu,avangala apdiye yethukitu, support ah irukuradhu dhana love?Enna poruthavaraikum adhaan.. Idhu ponnungalukum seri,pasangalukum rendu perume idhana aasa paduvaanga?

So apdi en thoughts ah madhichu,en dreams,aasai idhellam purinjikitu,naan epdi irukeno apdiye enna yethukura oruthar enna love panraangalo avangaladhan naan kalyanam pannikanum nu!Andha love ah oru living example ah kaatanum!',she finished and he liked her determined thoughts.

'Naa pannadhula edhavadhu thappu iruka Aarav?',she asked and he nodded a no.
'Nee panadhu la thappe illa Kanmani, Yaaroda virupathaiyum yaaru melayum force panna koodadhu..force panna kandippa adhu oru happy relationship ah irukaadhu..Nee appo andha mudiva edukalana..Inneram nee sonna maadhiri regret pannirupa',he said and she smiled.

'And all the best,seekrame apdi oru person ah kandupudikka..',he said and she chuckled.
'Aama neenga love marriage ah arranged marriage ah?',she asked.
'Thats a story for another day.. Ipoo late aagudhu',he said and she looked at the time.

'Ayoo aama,vaanga polam.. Aayushi mulicha na pasikum la..',she hurried and he smiled at her.
They both left to the appartment and Aayushi has already waken up.

'Shakee ma veetuku poitu dinner saptutu veetuku polaam',Aarav said and Aayushi nodded.
They both walked together and reached Shakee ma's house to find the most unexpected surprise!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36.8K 2.7K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...
3.8K 170 20
*Arnav Sehgal and Aarvi Sharma* Aarvi Sharma, 24 year old, normal ,cute , mature girl. but she is sacred from the name of love because of her past re...
44.7K 6.1K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
44.4K 5.3K 74
❛ 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀. 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿. 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿 ❜ Entwined hearts beat in unison, navigating the sus...