Greys Anatomy Imagines

By Shauna_Loves_Books

Imagines of our favourite Greys Anatomy characters. Requests are open. More

Mum!Ellis x Reader
Owen Hunt x Reader
Meredith Grey x Reader
Derek Shepherd x Reader
Meredith Grey x Reader
Preston Burke x Reader
Brother!Mark Sloan x Reader
Arizona Robbins x Reader
Owen Hunt x Reader
Sister!Meredith Grey x Reader

Brother!Mark Sloan x Reader

1.8K 22 1
By Shauna_Loves_Books

A/N: Mentions of domestic abuse

Y/n's POV

Bringing my knees up to my chest I hug them tight to me as tears run down my cheeks and stare straight ahead at the black screen of the tv blankly. How had I ended up in this situation? Oh right, I had trusted someone and it came back to bite me in the ass. Slowly reaching up to wipe away my tears I become aware of someone knocking at the apartment door but can't find the motivation to get up to answer it. After a moment the knocking stops and I thought that they had left until I hear the door being unlocked before light floods the dark apartment making me blink in suprise.

"Y/n? What's happened? Is everything okay?" I hear Mark ask as he turns on the light only for him to gasp before he rushes over to me, dropping to his knees in front of me. Flinching as he reaches up to take my chin inbetween his fingers I offer him the tiniest smile which turns out as more of a grimace. "Who did this?" He asks gently and I close my eyes for a moment before clearing my throat.

"I trusted him, he-" I start to say but cut myself off with a shake of my head and he nods in understanding before standing up and lifting me off the sofa into his arms. Resting my head on his shoulder as he carries me out of the apartment I can't stop the sob that escapes me and he tightens his hold on me as he carries me out to the car.

"I've got you darling, it's okay. I'm going to take you to the hospital and have those cuts taken care of then we can talk about what happened." He says before kissing my head and I nod into his shoulder. "I don't want to ask this y/n but you know that I need to. Did he rape you?" He asks me gently and I shake my head.

"No, he hasn't been interested in anything like that with me for months." I tell him and he relaxes slightly as he unlocks his car. Sliding out of his arms I slowly get into the car wincing at the movements as they pull at my cuts and I know that I have a broken rib or two. "I'm going to need a chest x-ray Mark, he kicked my ribs a few times and probably a head ct as well. I'm also going to need Callie to check out my left wrist, I heard something snap when I landed on it earlier." I ramble out as he starts to drive towards the hospital and I can see him nodding silently.

"How long has this been going on?" He asks and I sigh.

"I broke up with him last week after he slapped me because he lost his job, which he blamed me and my schedule for. I kicked him out and hadn't heard from him until last night when he was waiting for me when I got home from the hospital. He was pissed and barged his way inside when I refused to let him in, he was screaming at me calling me everything he could think of and then some." I tell him shakily and swallow before I can continue. "When I tried get him to leave he pushed me onto the sofa and locked the door after that its a blur. I remember him kicking me, I also remember his fist connecting with my cheek at some point but then it's all just a blur."

"Okay, we're almost at the hospital and I'll get Derek to call Ma, she'll know what to do." He tells me and I carefully turn my head to smile at him. "Will you please tell the police and have him charged?" He asks me as he parks outside the hospital and he looks at me with worried eyes.

"Okay, but can you stay with me while I talk to them?" I ask him and he gives me a gentle smile while nodding.

"Of course I can y/n. I'll be beside you every step of the way if you want." He says before getting out of the car and I carefully start to get out when he scoops me up again making me wince at the sudden movement as it shifts my ribs. "Sorry." He says before kissing my head and I shake my head.

"It's fine Mark, it was an accident. You don't have to apologise." I tell him as he carries me into the hospital making many nurses and doctors gasp while Derek comes running over to us with a worried Addison hot on his heels.

"What happened!" Derek asks quickly while Mark slowly places me on a bed making me groan slightly. Quickly filling him in he orders a portable x-ray and gets to work on checking everything out while Addison strokes my hair lightly. Looking at her with a small smile I squeeze her hand lightly before wincing as I realise what hand I used.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asks and I swallow down my pain.

"I think that I might have broken something in my wrist when I landed on it." I tell her and she's quick to start inspecting it making me bite back my moan of pain. "Any possibility I could talk to Addie alone?" I ask the two men who are lingering at the end of my bed talking quietly about something.

"Sure, we're going to call Ma and see if she'll come out." Mark says and drags Derek away making me raise an eyebrow at his behaviour.

"What's up y/n?" Addison asks as she sits next to me after wrapping up my hand.

"I need you to run an ultrasound without either of those two knowing." I tell her and she looks at me with wide eyes. "I'm about three or four months late and I'm worried."

"Why didn't you say anything before now?" She asks as she moves to start the ultrasound and I give her a look. "Ah, so that's what you were trying to ask me the other day!"

"Yeah, I've been so focused on my surgeries and making sure patients are recovering well without complications to keep a note of that sort of thing." I tell her with a blush and she chuckles as I shiver against the feeling of the cold gel on my stomach. "A little bit of warning would have been nice."

"Oh get over it and let's see if you're going to be a mum." She says and proceeds to carry out the scan before turning to me with a grin. "Well, you're definitely pregnant y/n." She adds as she turns the screen towards me and I gasp when I see not one but two little bundles of joy.

"Oh my god, twins!" I exclaim and she nods as she starts to wipe away the gel while printing out a few copies of the scan. "Well I'll be damned, me and Mark weren't a one off." I add with a chuckle that racks my ribs making me groan.

"You most certainly are not sweetheart." She says as she helps me stand from the bed and passes me the copies, keeping one for herself, which I quickly pocket. "Right, nothings broken just bruised and I've wrapped your hand up just to secure any strained muscles." She adds as my over bearing brothers make their way over making me smile at her.

"Does that mean that I can go home and sleep?" I ask them and they nod while laughing.

"You know, for being a doctor in a hospital you really aren't a good patient." Derek says as he pulls me into a careful hug which makes Meredith glare at me in the background. Pulling away from him I motion Meredith over with a smile which only grows when Derek pulls her into his side, kissing her head.

"Yeah, well. You know what my experience with hospitals is Derek, they don't exactly fill me with joy when I'm the one in the bed." I tell him as I start to leave but he stops me.

"What did you need to talk to Addison about?" He asks and I look over at Addison who's cuddled into Mark's side with a grin. "What? What are you two hiding?"

"Would you two close your eyes for a moment?" I ask both my brothers and they raise an eyebrow at me before doing as I asked. Looking at Meredith I offer her a smile as I pull out the scan photos and show her one while putting the other two in Mark and Derek's hands. "Okay boys, you can open them now." I tell them while Meredith comes over to hug me lightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm still getting used to all of this." She says quietly and I smile at her as I pull back from the hug.

"It's fine, you've been through a lot with that dumbass I call a brother. I don't blame you for being wary of people, especially someone who's not related to him by blood." I tell her softly and she offers me a small smile. "How long do you think it'll take them to realise what they're holding? And which one of you two am I pushing into the hug they're both going to try and pull me into?" I ask them as Addison comes to stand beside us and they both chuckle.

"What the hell am I looking at here? And why is there two of them?" Mark asks after a moment and I roll my eyes at him.

"You know full and well what you're looking at, at least I hope you do or you might need to go back to medical school Mark. Apparently though, we've broken the Sloan record twice Mark, we've gone from having no twins in the family to having two sets!" I tell him and he grins at me before pulling me into a careful hug. "You're going to be an uncle Mark."

"Oh my god, is this real?" Derek asks and I look at him over Mark's shoulder with a smile and nod at him making him grin before joining the hug. "I'm so happy for you y/n."

"If you two are happy for me why are you trying to suffocate me?" I ask them playfully and they chuckle as they let go of me. "I love you both okay, now can I please go home and sleep, I feel like I haven't slept in years."

"Yeah, I'll take you home y/n." Mark's says as he approaches me but Meredith shakes her head at him.

"I'll take her Mark, I think it's time I finally started to get to know her better." She says efore turning to me. "That's if you're okay with it."

"Of course, you're family." I say and she grins at me with suprised eyes making me curse Ellis Grey all over again. "Speaking of family, what did Ma say when you called her and when will she be making an appearance? Also, no, neither of you can hunt him down and hurt him."

"You take the fun out if everything y/n." Derek says and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Fine! Mum will be out in the next few days."

"That gives me time to relax and recover a but before I get smothered to death." I say making my little family laugh. "Right, I'm going home. I'll talk to you two idiots later." I add and Meredith pulls me out to the car. Following her I can't help but grin to myself, my family's happy. Derek's got Meredith, Mark's got Addie and I've got two amazing brothers and two amazing baby's on the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 505 45
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ ᴍᴏɴᴛɢᴏᴍᴇʀʏ ɢᴏᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙʏ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ꜱʟᴏᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀx ʟᴇꜰᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀʟᴇx ᴋᴀʀᴇᴠ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ...
34.3K 752 51
18.7K 893 10
We could be something special if you wanted. grey's anatomy, szn one ━ szn ten cristina yang / female oc
161K 2.5K 44
WRITINGSBYKAY