One Piece Lemon One Shots

By Laws_sneaky_link

Smut stories of One Piece characters because I'm mentally ill and bored. I hope you enjoy. *I am going throu... More

I Just Wanted Some Water (Sanji x reader)
Lookout Team (Zoro x reader)
Check-up (Law x reader)
Parting Gift (Bartolomeo x reader)
Business Partners (Crocodile x reader)
The Price For Freedom (Smoker x reader)
Persuasion (Ace x reader)
The date (Zoro x reader)
Sword Fight (Zoro x Law)
I Cant Decide (Penguin x reader x Shachi)
Amusement (Marco x reader)
Childish (Shanks x reader)
Mommy (Robin x reader)
Massage (Corazon x reader)
Nuisance (Kidd x Law)
New Bar (Rayleigh x reader x Shakky)
Caught (Izo x reader)
The Best Outcome (Law x reader)
Vacation (Zoro x reader)
A Much Needed Break (Gaban x reader)
Beautiful (Robin X Male Reader)
Jealous (Dominant Shanks x reader)
Clueless (Law x reader)
I Can't Decide Part 2 (Plus Law)

Welcome Home (Mihawk x Reader)

4.2K 83 35
By Laws_sneaky_link

This is a requested story from @yourshimmychan.

——————————————————————————

I walked through the desolate, cold stone hallways of the castle waiting for my lover to get back from his mission.

It was always lonely on this island without Mihawk. Yea, there were the monkeys outside, but I was too scared to go outside without Mihawk here.

I liked that we were the only people that lived on this island, I just hated when he had to leave, and thanks to him being a warlord, it was quite often.

After wandering around mindlessly for a bit, I decided to head to the main room and sit on the windowsill. It has a great view of the ocean, and it will be easy to see Mihawk approaching. Lucky for me, I could see him in the distance coming up to the island.

I sat in the window and watched Mihawk like a hawk as he took forever to arrive at the island and dock his ship. Finally, though after what felt like ages, his feet touched solid ground.

The second he had both feet on the island, I sprinted to the front door. My bare feet slapping the concrete floors echoed through the halls.

I got to the entry of the castle and waited for my lover to walk through the door, and quickly realized I could have taken my time getting to the front door.

After waiting for a bit, the doorknobs jiggled, and the heavy front doors slowly opened. The man I loved was finally home and standing in the doorway. I ran over to him before wrapping my arms around him and kissing him on the cheek.

"Welcome home Mihawk." I smiled. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

"It's good to be back," he said. The heavy doors closed by themselves as Mihawk carried me into the castle.

As he walked through the stone hallways toward our bedroom, I kissed his neck tempted to leave marks. He hated when I left marks because it was childish and unprofessional, so I started to give him hickies in places people wouldn't see.

We rounded the corner to the hallway that led to our room, and I felt something start to poke my ass. Mihawk grunted when I licked from his neck up to his lips.

He finally reached the door to our room and kicked it open. When we got into the room, he closed the door and moved so my back was touching the door with my legs still wrapped around him.

"I missed you so much, my love." He whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine. Mihawk easily removed his large sword from his back and leaned it against the wall.

"I missed you too. It's so lonely without you here."

Our lips smashed together in a passionate, needy kiss as our tongues danced in my mouth. He carried me over to the bed and laid me down.

My hands touched his muscular biceps and then made their way to his chest. They roamed down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt before reaching the bulge in his pants.

He groaned as his hands began to roam my body and slip my shirt off. I lifted my arms and he removed my shirt revealing my bare chest.

"No bra? Good girl. I hope your underwear matches." Mihawk said before removing my shorts to find out his wish was true.

I watched as he removed his shirt and unbuckled his belt. My hands reached out to take over for him and I undid his pants.

I slipped off of the bed onto my knees with his covered crotch in my face. His dick flung out when I pulled his pants down. Mihawk is a very well sculpted man, every part of him.

His dick is big. Thick, long, and veiny, and he knows damn well how to use it.

I put my mouth around his tip and flicked him a few times before going down all the way. He placed his hand on my head and held me in place for a few seconds before allowing me to move, which caused me to gag a bit.

Finally, though, I moved my head until only his tip was in my mouth. He grabbed my hair in his hand and started to force my head down to the base of his penis.

Mihawk forcefully moved my head up and down along his dick. I was drooling all over the floor and gagging. His other hand cupped my cheek as I looked up at his face.

He had a stoic look in his eyes. I always wished he would show more emotion, but at the end of the day, he always comes home and tells me he loves me and that's all I need.

As my head went up and down against him, my tongue was pressed to the underside of his dick. Tears started to form in my eyes and soon enough one fell down my cheek.

Mihawk stopped my head from moving and wiped the tear from my face before grinding his hips into me. He quickly picked up speed, and it became difficult for me to breathe.

He leaned his head back as he continued to shove his dick into the back of my throat. After a few more strokes of his hips though, He forced my head all the way down and held it in place and a warm, salty liquid filled my throat.

I quickly swallowed and when he removed himself from my mouth, strings of my saliva went with him.

Mihawk bent down and easily picked me up before throwing me on the bed. He removed his pants before crawling on top of me with a hungry look in his beautiful yellow eyes.

"I wish you could come on my missions with me," Mihawk whispered into my ear as his hand trailed from my thigh up to my boob. He started to gently pinch my nipple in his hand while he lowered his head and suck on my other nipple.

"I'm surprised to hear you say that Mr. Serious."

He pinched my nipple hard which caused me to yelp a sound I had never made before.

"I never would, it's too dangerous and you'd only be in the way. I just wish I could." He said with my mouth still on my breast. The vibrations from his voice sent shivers down my spine. Way to ruin the moment. 

Suddenly Mihawk stood up and looked down at my vagina while lifting one of my legs, so my ankle was on his shoulder.

"I missed this so much. Your already so wet for me." He smirked as he slid his fingers up and down my vagina.

"And I missed this." I touched his dick with my foot which caused him to growl. He removed his hand from my vagina and rubbed my juices onto his dick, while his other hand was gripping the thigh of the leg on his shoulder. 

He quickly placed his tip by my entrance and teased me a bit before gently sliding himself inside of me. He pulled me closer to him and the edge of the bed with his hand that was on my thigh, and he was then all the way inside of me.

Mihawk began to gently grind into me, while his free hand reached down and started to play with my clit. 

His strokes quickly grew quicker and more intense, and he pinched my clit between his thumb and finger.

I gripped our bedsheets as his thumb circled my clit with a lot of force, allowing me to quickly approach my orgasm. His necklace thumped against his neck in synch with his groans with each thrust into me.

An intense knot was starting to build in my stomach between the pleasure on my clit and the magic his dick was doing inside of me.

"Fuck... Mihawk... I'm gonna..." I said breathlessly. Our bed was creaking, and the room was filled with the sound of our moans and skin clapping. He bent his upper body down towards me and my knee was close to my head. We made intense eye contact as my orgasm grew closer due to him hitting a better spot.

Finally, after a few more strokes the note in my stomach unraveled and I orgasmed. One of my hands gripped the bed sheets, while the other flew up and grabbed onto Mihawks black hair. My back arched and my head flew back exposing my entire neck to Mihawk which he took advantage of.

He began to suck on my neck while still playing with my clit and grinding into me. I rode out my orgasm until he pumped himself into me one final time. Mihawk groaned into my neck before standing all the way up.

He stood there catching his breath before removing my leg from his shoulder and gently placing it on the bed. Mihawk sat down next to me and rubbed my stomach before I sat up and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I wish you didn't ever have to leave," I whispered.

"Well, maybe one I won't have to leave anymore."

"I hope so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.6K 56
!REQUESTS OPENED! You can go and support me on my patreon page If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can't be serious...at all :D...
477K 10.9K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...
5.4K 84 13
The photo goes to all the rightful owners! -You lost your crew but Law was there to save you and helped you recover. You finally met Law once again...
12.5K 303 21
**If you see a lemon emoji there is a lemon in the story. I'm going to be writing a few so the lemon will be your only warning** ~~~~~~~ This is a V...