How Do I Tell You ||NamJin||...

بواسطة CLOUDVIIII

⚠️THIS ISN'T WHAT THEY DO IN REAL LIFE, THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION⚠️ ... المزيد

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
~*^🎃Halloween Special🎃^*~(early release)

Part 20

156 11 0
بواسطة CLOUDVIIII

                                €~*^*~€

Jin then sat up in on the couch and listened closely to Namjoon.

"Sure thing, is something wrong?" Jin asked.

"No no haha, I just wanted to tell you something." Namjoon said as he looked at Jin. His heart started to race a little bit and took a deep breath.

"So I know everything has been very difficult for you and I know that, I would like to help you out of certain things and issues and be there for you. So firstly I would like to confess something that took me.. a lot of gut to do."
Namjoon said in a soft tone while his heart was still racing.

Jin's heart also started to race as he looked into Namjoon's eyes.

"Kim SeokJin,... I- have feelings for you.. and I do like you Jin." Namjoon finally confessed to Jin as he tried to keep eye contact with Jin.

"I really care about your job and the people there that's why I didn't want to rush it, but the time I've spent with you was vey heart felt for me.. and I want to support you along the way."  Namjoon added as he fidgeted his hands a bit.

Jin didn't want to become emotional, but his eyes started to become teary and he quickly wiped it giving Namjoon a long hug around his waist and began to cry resting his head onto Namjoon's chest.

Namjoon's eyes widened and he blinked a couple times checking on Jin. "Jin are you okay..?" Namjoon asked in a low tone.

"Yes I'm okay-y... I.. have also developed feelings for you too Namjoon.." Jin muttered as he sniffed and let go of Namjoon wiping his tears.

"Ah- no cutie don't cry~.." Namjoon told Jin as he rubbed his check with his hand.

"I know.. I just.. thank you for everything you've said really.. you made my heart flutter and melt. It was so emotional happy for me." Jin said still crying a little as his words became a little hesitant.

"I never met anybody so kind and considerate and understanding as you Namjoon... that's why I've l-liked you back. You appreciate me for me- and I can't thank y-you enough." Jin said as he covered his face wiping his tears.

Namjoon then hugged Jin resting his head onto his chest. Caressing his hair.

"Thank you Jin. I tried my best to tell you." Namjoon said.

"No, you did better than your best." Jin said as he tried to cheer up a little.

"That means I can't be your Hyung anymore." Namjoon then let out a soft chuckle.

"Haha. Yeah.." Jin muttered as he sniffed and wiped his tears.

"Heyy.. let me see your face. Your mine now my precious jinnie." Namjoon said as he tried to cheer him up.

Jin then lifted his face a little and rubbed his eyes. "Now I'm really tired. I'll look ugly after crying." Jin said as he tried to cover his eyes.

"I don't think soo though." Namjoon admitted.

Jin then lifted his face all the way up and looked at Namjoon.

"Would you like to be my one and only Kim SeokJin?" Namjoon asked.

Jin nodded and wrapped his hands around Namjoon's neck hugging him again. "Promise you won't leave me.." Jin asked as his voice kinda cracked.

"I promise to never break it." Namjoon said as he patted Jin's head while he was getting pulled back from Jin.

Jin hugged Namjoon tightly and didn't want to let go. "By the way I wanted to tell you that you smelt really good."

"Oh really thank you, I'll tell you where I got it from so you can own one." Namjoon told Jin.

"Haha. Okay." Jin then let go and picked himself back up.

"I wanted to thank you for everything too.. again. For saving me that day." Jin told Namjoon.

Namjoon picked himself up and sat infront of Jin.

"I mean what else could I do?" Namjoon responded. "What about Ms.Shin and the company.."

"Umm.. I don't know about it.. we'll keep it a secret from them." Jin said.

"But we can't hide it forever.. even if it means loosing your job.." Namjoon said.

"No.. they're nothing without me.. I'm carrying their team anyways." Jin stated as he rubbed his arms.

"Oh, you got defensive now?" Namjoon said in a low tone.

"Of course, I'd rather lose my job then lose you.." Jin said smiling then looking down a bit. "They're figure it out the hard way or the easy way."

Namjoon then patted his head played with his fluffy hair. "You're brave about this relationship, huh."

Jin nodded and looked up to Namjoon. "Why would I want to lose someone as kind as you. You brighten my day when we met at the museum."

"Thank you." Namjoon said as he moved Jin's hair from his forehead and kissed it.

Jin's heart fluttered and he than looked back down.

"Are you shy jin." Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, I've just never been this close to anybody before." Jin said as his ears turned red.

"Your job really controlled you hm?" Namjoon replied.

"If you say so, yes." Jin answered.

"Cutie, pick up your head for me just one more time." Namjoon asked. "Then I'll let you rest, it's getting late."

"Okay." Jin muttered as he picked his head up looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon then pulled closer to Jin giving him a  peck kiss.

Jin's heart heated for a while and he smiled a bit.

"I'm going to bed now, I'll be at the gym tomorrow since it was delayed today, but for a good reason." Namjoon said as he stretched his legs after he got up.

"Okay. I'll be here waiting, take your time." Jin said as he than got up from the couch and stretched alongside Namjoon.

"Hmm okay. Good night Jin, wake me up if you need anything." Namjoon said as he gave Jin one more hug and a kiss on his forehead before he went to sleep.

"Goodnight Joon. Be safe tomorrow." Jin replied as he walked into his bedroom and closed the door behind him.

Jin hopped onto his bed and and pulled up his covers. "Now for the news to Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok.." He said as he left out a little sigh and then giggled a bit after.

€~*^*~€

Namjoon then woke up early to get dressed, then brushed his teeth and he packed some of his equipment to get ready to leave. He then walked out the room and is eyes widened. "Jin? Who told you to wake up this early." Namjoon asked as he put down his bag and he flipped his hair back.

Jin looked back and brought out the breakfast he made. "Good morning Joon! I made you a egg toast to star off your day."

Namjoon smiled and responded to Jin, "good morning, did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did actually, and always of course." Jin said as he gave Namjoon a smile.

"Ah-okay that's good to know." Namjoon grabbed the dish that Jin made and placed his on the table and also placed Jin's on the table to.

"Thank you Jin, you know you could've gotten some more rest. I would be fine stopping by the store to get something." Namjoon said as he munched on his food.

"No no I insist." Jin said as he ate his breakfast too. "It's protein after all."

"Okayy, I'll give you that one." Namjoon said as he finished his breakfast egg toast.

Jin had finished too and drank some of the water in the glass on the table then cleaned up the table and took up the plates. Namjoon then smiled and got up to give Jin a hug. Jin had put the plates down and hugged him back before he left.

"I'll see you later cutie, have a good day okay?" Namjoon said as he gave him a kiss.

"You too, don't overwork yourself either." Jin replied as he then let go of Namjoon.

"I won't, I promise." Namjoon said as he picked back up his bag and put on his shoes unlocking the door then walking out. "Bye jinnn."

"Bye Joon." Jin yelled so he could hear him.

                               €~*^*~€

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2K 130 19
"Hobi I can't do what you guys ask I'm sorry." "Yes you can." "No" "It's just one song and it's the last one. We wouldn't be asking you if we didn't...
53.1K 1.6K 107
Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, but makes an exception for fallen, and naï...
138K 4.1K 26
Taehyung lost his boyfriend five years ago in an accident. He is long over the loss of it and is trying to start new over. He just wants to be happy...
44.7K 2.7K 35
"Be mine." It was never her intention to fall in love again after the agonizing heartbreak she had endured. That was until someone with a smile equi...