to love a liar

By butterflytint

Arriving at the University of Eldia in the great city of modern Trost, you meet an enthralling group of peopl... More

bellflower bookstore
the university of eldia
new faces . . . and old ones
sina campus
a friendly warning
arcade games
scouts arena
phone call
garrison park
park, wait for me
reiss hill
off the deep end
hello kitty bandaid
painted clouds
halloween in liberio
stargazing
kerosene
a saint's crime
baby blue
amphetamine
lie with my bones
jean and mikasa
aria
eden lane
trinkets
the world is a cruel place
the little duckling
please read
i don't smoke
a death in the family
the sea
lidocaine
mary jane
juliet
mitras: day one
mind games
when the moon hides
corpses resurface
a quiet life
to you
violet
snowfall
black coffee

more wounds

9K 215 4.7K
By butterflytint

The only relief you felt was when you finally made it to the third floor. Your hands were trembling as you fumbled with the keys, struggling to get it into the keyhole.

You pushed the door open, stepping past the threshold and shutting it behind you. The first thing you did was rush to Pieck's room. You knew you'd have to lie and keep secrets from everyone, but Pieck and Hitch had always been there for you despite knowing the others weren't exactly fond of them.

Disappointment clouded your mind when your roommate wasn't in her room at all. You rubbed your head, thinking about Eren.

If things were different, maybe you would've kissed him the first time he suggested it in the playground. Mikasa's voice was murmuring in your headspace.

Traitor. Traitor. Traitor.

It wasn't your intention, not at all. How were you supposed to know Eren would kiss you? The guilt was eating you up whole because you liked it. And you wanted more. You knew better though, the only reason Eren could possibly be interested was lust.

Now Aria's voice whispered in your ear. He's just fucking with you. He's bored.

Meanwhile, Eren was still outside, eyes distant as he stared at the brick of the side of the building. He didn't know what came over him as his fist flew towards the wall, his knuckles scraping violently and a crippling sensation in his bones.

"Fuck!" yelled out angrily as he cradled his bloody hand.

No, he wasn't frustrated because he just projectile punched a brick wall. He was ruminating on what the fuck just happened. He shouldn't have kissed you. Why did he even care so much?

He could barely stand your presence at first. What exactly possessed him to go out of his way and chase you while you were on the verge of tears. That he could barely wrap his mind around.

The repercussions from the others and your brother would obviously hurt you. Kissing you was an idiotic thing to do. He should've listened to you. Why couldn't he just have listened to you?

He gritted his teeth, pushing air out from the cracks between them as he got back into his car, slamming the door rather violently. Sparing more time thinking about the last few hours was sure to drive each of you insane.

You sat in your living room, curled up on the couch as you waited for your beloved roommate to return. And to your luck, she didn't take too long.

When she stumbled into your dorm, she seemed all sorts of exhausted. The life had been drained from her eyes, it was apparent even in the bags under them.

You got up, "Pieck? Are you okay?"

The girl's lids fell down over her eyes, "Yes, I'm fine. Porco and I just had a fight and we both said some things."

Your eyes followed her as she ushered her cashmere sweater off, revealing the camisole she wore beneath. Concerned, you said, "What? How come?"

Her eyes still did not meet yours. She was busied in strutting towards her room to take her undershirt off and slide on a comfortable T shirt and pair of shorts, "It was dumb."

You followed her to her room, not fazed by her being in her underwear because you both were accustomed to being half naked around each other. "Tell me about it."

She slid on a pair of grey sweatpants, "Well, I was talking about how I was planning on getting an internship here over the summer and he got mad. He said that I was looking for more reasons to be away from him. And when I suggested that he should come stay with me over the summer, there was a blow up. He started going off about how I'm not the only one with ambitions and we aren't talking to each other."

Your arms that were previously folded fell to your sides, "What? You can't be serious. That's not fair at all. You should be able to pursue your dreams—both of you. Yeah, being far away from each other makes it all scary but at the end of the day, when you've both accomplished what you want to, you'll be back with each other and happier than ever."

Pieck jabbed her hanger through the neckline of her sweater, poking it into the sleeve holes, "I know but it's one thing to say it. It's another to actually have to live it. Time seems relative when we talk about it, but it feels like eternity when we actually have to go through the hard parts."

She hung her clothes in her closet, heading towards her bed. You kept your eyes on her while she refused to allow hers to meet yours.

You sighed, following to sit next to her on her bed, "I'm sorry. I can't imagine how rough it is to be so far from your boyfriend. The sacrifices you've made to stay set on your goals . . . makes me admire you a lot. I know Pock—Porco—feels the same. He's just frustrated that he can't be around the girl he loves all the time."

Her eyes finally met yours, and you added with a mischievous grin, "I know I wouldn't be able to function if I weren't near you either."

She beamed as she lifted the blanket to cover herself, only she didn't. She was holding it by its end and waiting for you to get in with her. You did.

She turned on her side, facing you with her hand as a pillow. You were facing her too, waiting for her to say something. And she did. "You're the best. You know that?"

You beamed back, "I know. I don't like seeing you down. Who the hell's gonna look after me then?"

She giggled softly, "Me obviously. And that boy you were with all day."

Your eyes widened, "Boy? What boy?"

She scrunched her nose with a slithering smirk, "Don't act dumb. I saw Eren turning out of the parking lot just ten minutes ago."

Your lips tugged down at getting caught. She then poked at your chest, "Tell me what's going on now. I've been sensing this sexy tension between the two of you for a little while now."

"What!" you practically shrilled. "A while? What are you saying?"

Pieck laughed, "Hitch and I always talk about it. Sometimes we drop hints in front of you but you never notice. We noticed at Historia's place—then he literally beat the fuck out of Willy Tybur for you—then after you guys went to the arcade a few days back, and literally just now. You spent the entire day together, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but it's complicated," you looked down.

Pieck furrowed her brows, "Not really. You like him and the kid clearly has a thing for you."

"A thing?" you scoffed. "Maybe he just wants to fuck me and add another tally to his list of conquests."

"Do you want to fuck him?"

"Yes."

"Then do it," she pointed. "Unless you're worried about getting attached."

You scoffed, "Attached? I've learned enough to not even get attached to family. The issue is that Mikasa is my friend. Jean and I are friends now too. They'd hate if I went after Eren since Jean and him are best friends too and Mikasa is head over heels for him."

Pieck opened her mouth but you cut her off, "It gets worse. My brother hates him too and told me to stay away from him and that he'd kill us both if I was ever with him. And also, Eren fucked Lara Tybur—my brother's girlfriend. That drove my brother insane too clearly."

"Oh . . . " she muttered. "We have a lot to unpack here."

You furrowed your brows, watching as she pondered for a moment and sat up. She hovered over you so she could reach over and shut off the lamp on her bedside table.

Then she returned to her previous position by your side, "At the end of the day, what matters is your intention. Do you like Eren?"

"No."

The answer was a little too quick. The singular syllable a dash too slippery on your lips. Pieck could see right through it. You hated that. She, Hitch, Sasha, and Eren were always quick to pick up on shit like that. Now that you thought about it, Armin and Connie too.

It was unnerving that these few people were beginning to know you better than you yourself did.

"Liar," she mumbled. You rolled your eyes and she explained, "It's all over your face. You want to fuck him, and you want to be the only one who gets to."

You almost gasped, only you didn't. The strained squeal remained trapped in your throat and all you could muster to say was, "I can't . . ." You fell quiet.

She frowned. A pitiful tug in her eyebrows. You then whispered, "He kissed me today. Just before he brought me home. And I said to never talk about it ever again."

Pieck's eyes widened, "Holy shit. You kissed—you kissed! I feel like a proud mother. But . . . I know Eren. And he might never talk about it but he will never act like it never happened."

"What . . . does that mean?" you tilted your head against her pillow.

She leaned closer, "He'll remind you in ways without saying it."

You batted your lashes, "I know, Hitch already warned me to stay away from him when I was on the bus with her the other day. She said he's trying to play me."

"I don't know. I think he's capable of it considering his rap sheet but if you want to, then go for it. But if you're planning on getting all your feelings involved, I agree with Hitch," Pieck advised. "Is he coming to the party tomorrow?"

"Yes. Is Porco?"

"Yes. Is Jean?"

"Yes," you answered.

"Is Marlowe?"

"Yes, Hitch mentioned it." You closed your eyes at the humorous situation. "Looks like we'll all be dealing with guy troubles tomorrow night."

Pieck smiled, "I'm glad though. I won't feel alone. And I'm glad it's you guys there."

You returned the smile, "Me too. I care for you guys a lot."

You knew Pieck and you were just roommates and Hitch was just the girl you sat next to on the bus routes everyday, but they felt like so much more. You were glad you had them, and that they in turn had each other. It was an unlikely predicament for you three.

You loved the others too of course, but you were relieved you had them separately in your life.

You didn't even realize how long you stayed up talking with her. It went from all that serious conversation to you guys finally talking about stupid things like desserts you liked or which shows you were obsessed with.

It ended off with you both drifting to sleep side by side. All your troubles seemed so miniscule, that was until you woke up.

It was Halloween, you woke up an hour before noon which was fine since the party wasn't until later tonight. Pieck was still asleep, so you figured you would try and make breakfast for the both of you before she woke.

While you were in the kitchen, you thought about Eren again. Nobody else. Just him. The way your heart beat when you kissed him, it was unreal. You wondered what he was doing right now, what he did right after Pieck saw him leave last night.

You cracked an egg open, letting the contents of it plummet towards the hot oil in the pan. You reached for your phone to text Hitch about tonight. You were going to be with Sasha and Connie most of the night anyway but you still wanted to hang with Hitch during the party too.

"Mmm, smells good," Pieck spoke from her doorway. "Whatcha making?"

You swiveled in place with the pan in your hand, "Don't get too excited. It's just an omelet."

"Still my favorite," she winked, walking to the bathroom. She called back as the water was running, "Please tell me you made coffee too."

Your hands rummaged the spice cabinet, "Bitch, how? We need a coffee maker for that. And coffee grounds too."

Her voice sounded a bit distorted as she spoke again so you assumed she was in the midst of brushing her teeth, "Alright, then I guess we'll go shopping tomorrow to get that fucking machine."

You smirked, "Great. All two girls need to live in a city is a coffee machine."

Pieck came out of the bathroom and threw on a sweatshirt, "Two girls need a proper apartment, not their college dorm apartments."

She sat down and you squinted at her, "Two girls need money to do that."

She swept her hair back as you leaned on the counter. She tilted her head, "Two girls can save up by getting jobs for that."

"One girl already applied for a few jobs," you sang back.

Pieck played along, "The other girl starts her new job Monday."

You grinned, "Are you actually considering this?"

Pieck nodded, sinking her teeth into the toast in her hand, "Hell yeah. We could totally do it. You hate your family, I hate mine. Let's live together."

Your nose scrunched, "Really?"

"Really," she bowed her head with a smile.

"We better start looking now if we want one for next year," you rounded the counter with a juice carton to slide to her.

Right when she opened her mouth to speak, there was a knock at your door. You raised a brow and headed over to open it. What was behind the door, you weren't expecting in the least.

"Hey," Connie lowered his sunglasses that were resting on his nose. "I heard there was a damsel in distress at this address."

He was in a sexy fireman costume. A red rimmed firemen hat on his head, beige cargo pants and a vest with nothing underneath.

Your brows were raised as you stared at him, and you pondered on why you didn't just go for Connie instead of Jean all that time ago.

Your lips tucked in as you frowned, "Nope, no damsel here."

Connie took his glasses off, "Dammit, woman! Why can't you just flirt back?"

You closed your eyes, "Get in, Mister Fireman."

Connie brushed past you and another man trudged towards you, "May the force be with you."

You poked your head back to see Armin standing there in a long black cloak. Boots black like the rest of his outfit and his blonde hair was in a messy state.

You grinned and pointed at the red-light saber in his hand, "Nice saber. Can I hold it?"

Armin nodded politely and handed the prop to you. Connie was baffled, "Oh, so there's clear favoritism here. Where's your costume anyway?"

You shut the door, "Dude, it's not even nighttime yet. I still have to get ready."

Connie frowned and Armin greeted, "Hey, Pieck."

Connie turned back too, not even having noticed because of how quiet she was, "Oh, hi, Pieck. Didn't see ya there."

"Hey," her chin tipped up for a second in a form of acknowledgement.

You twirled the saber in your hand, fake attacking Connie who was focused on the food, "Are you guys just eating breakfast? It's like almost one o' clock."

This time you made sure the bonk his head with the plastic prop, "Yeah, so why the fuck are you in your costumes so early? And won't you get cold looking like that all night?"

Connie pushed his sunglasses on the bridge of his nose using his middle finger, "It's a good thing I'll have you to warm me up. OW!"

You hit the light saber on his head a bit harder. Then Pieck piped from her bar stool, "You're one to talk. You're the one that's gonna be cold all night."

"What do you mean?" Connie looked at her then back at you.

"She's talking about my costume," you groaned.

Armin pried the saber from your hands, "What's your costume?"

You frowned, "You'll see tonight."

"Get ready now, I wanna see," Connie insisted.

You wrenched the saber again from Armin and began playfighting with the blonde, "You'll see later! I don't want to spoil the fun."

"It's slutty if that helps," Pieck called from the counter.

"Everyone dresses slutty on Halloween," you pointed. "That's the whole point. Look at these guys."

Armin gasped, "I'm not dressed slutty! I'm fully covered."

You tilted your head at him, "Armin, you're dressed as Anakin Skywalker. That's one of the sluttiest things a man could do."

Armin clutched his heart and Connie agreed, "She's right."

You nodded, "I am curious though . . ." you stepped around the blonde intimidatingly, his weapon still in your grip. "Is there a Padme going to the party?"

He tensed, "Nope, I killed her."

You laughed, handing the saber back, "Good one. You guys know where Sasha is right now? I'm going with her tonight."

"Just come with us instead," Connie suggested. "She's going to be busy with Nicolo anyhow."

You folded your arms, "If you guys are okay with it, sure. I'll text her."

Armin headed to the kitchen, "We're leaving at eight so be ready."

You watched as Connie peered into the little bowl filled with chocolates that Pieck had set out. Armin headed over too, courteously asking Pieck, "Is it alright if we have some?"

"Of course," Pieck motioned. "You guys are welcome to do whatever you want. You guys practically live here now."

She got up to clean the dishes and you pondered on what she said. She was right. Sasha, Connie, and Armin were always at your place. Dropping by unannounced and even talking to Pieck forever when they'd come. You loved it though, more than anything.

You watched as they ate chocolates and Armin said, "Hey, Y/n. I just remembered, weren't you supposed to be in Stohess right now? Mikasa told me you weren't coming till later today."

You were thankful you were in the middle of helping Pieck clean because you were sure that your tense look would give you away.

You took a total of five seconds to regroup before glancing over and casually saying, "I came early this morning. My parents had to go to a brunch at my dad's job so I figured I'd take the earliest train back to Trost."

Connie hummed, "Your family was actually okay with you hopping on a train? Wouldn't they have a heart attack?"

Why were they asking so many questions? "I didn't tell them. They'll call once they realize I'm gone."

"You're gambling a little with your luck, aren't you?" Armin unwrapped another chocolate bar. "Your brother wasn't there to stop you, I'm guessing."

"No, he wasn't," you responded. That's when Pieck caught your eye, a knowing look on her face as she seemed worried about them finding out that you were with Eren all day.

Connie spoke as he chewed, "You need to be more careful, dude."

You wiped down the counter and sighed, "I know. I'll be fine. I have you guys to run off with in case I get chased by an angry mob again."

Connie laughed but Armin choked, "Fuck no. Sorry, but if you ever put me through that stress again, you'll never see me again."

You laughed, "Oh, lighten up. That was pretty fun and you know it. Connie got his James Bond moment and you . . . looked like you needed an inhaler, but it was still fun."

Connie hooted, slapping the counter as he laughed. Armin threw a chocolate at your head and you yelped, "Ow!"

"This was my true villain origin," he flatly said.

Pieck turned around after setting away the last plate, "Alright, boys. The girls have to get ready now and we can't do that with you hanging around."

Connie covered his eyes, "I won't look. Promise."

Armin grabbed Connie by the collar of his shirt, "Let's go. And she has a boyfriend!"

"But Y/n doesn't," Connie whined but he was already being dragged away.

Armin smiled and waved, "We'll see you guys later."

They left and Pieck spun around to you, "They were pretty close to figuring out that you weren't in Stohess at all last night."

"I know," you grimaced.

"What'll happen if they find out?" Pieck quizzed.

"Oh, just Mikasa will hate me, Jean will too. And Historia will be pissed that I was with Eren—the guy who beat her boyfriend shitless."

She watched as you sped into your room, "But she's okay with Eren now—right? He apologized to her—and she's perfectly fine with Mikasa loving him. Why would that matter for you?"

You grabbed the pieces for your costume from your closet while answering her, "They've known each other forever and Mikasa and Armin's families are close with Eren's. I'm the outsider. I can't just waltz in and do as I please."

"Yes, you can," Pieck scoffed, folding her arms. "It's your life."

"I can't just disappoint everyone else because I want to do what I want," you pulled out all your makeup.

She sighed, "Listen, I know you have a fear of being rejected by people, but you'll live your life miserable if you do."

"I know," you didn't look back at her.

"Let's just have fun tonight, okay?" she suggested.

You looked at her finally, smiling, "Okay."

She swept her hair back, "I'm gonna go now. I'm getting ready with one of my friends."

"Sure," you nodded at her. "See you later."

With that, she gathered some of her belongings and left. You were left all on your own so you decided to hop into the shower with all the spare time you had now. In all honesty, you should've taken one last night. With going all the way to a field in Marley and then rolling around in the park with Eren—wait, don't word it like that!

Soon enough you were out, towel wrapped around your torso and one wrapped in your hair.

Suddenly, the front door opened and you jumped at the sudden sound. You forgot to lock the door after Pieck left. Your pupils were blown as you poked your head to check on who it was.

"Heyyyyy!" it was Sasha.

You let out a sigh of relief, "Jesus Christ. Get in here!"

Sasha locked the door and skipped towards you, "Okay, we have like four hours to get ready which is more than enough."

"I thought you were at Nicolo's," you said, pulling your hair back to start doing your makeup.

"I promised you that we'd get ready together," Sasha had an innocent look on her face. "Why would I bail on a promise?"

You beamed, "Never mind. Just get your ass in my room already."

Sasha giggled, "You thought one of the boys was about to walk in on you naked, weren't you?"

When you headed back into your room, you snapped, "I'm not naked!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Sasha waved her hand. "Before we get ready though, I brought us fried chicken so we're gonna eat now."

"Sash, I can't," you said. "I'll be so bloated. I'm supposed to look sexy."

"Bloating is fine," Sasha argued. "It's not going to make you any less sexy."

You set your hand on your stomach . . . you always had issues with your body. Those issues circulated around how severe your body dysmorphia was. Being away from your mother also meant you wouldn't have to hear her incessant remarks about your body.

You were still used to feeling the way you felt around her too. Well, old habits die hard as they say.

"Uh . . . it's alright. I'm not hungry, I just had food right before you came anyway," you said, which was true so technically it wasn't a lie.

Sasha raised her brows at you, her lips pursed knowingly, "Alright, but if you get hungry, it's right here."

You nodded graciously, heading towards your dresser to grab your lotion. You sat down on your bed to rub it on your body. "I can't afford to miss a single inch of my body. My legs are practically gonna be out."

"You're wearing a dress?" Sasha quizzed, her teeth sinking into the flesh of her drumstick.

"No, darling. This," you held up a black long-sleeved leotard. "I told you like seven times I'm going to be Raven from the Teen Titans."

"Ohhhh, right," she nodded.

"Mhm," you lathered the strawberry scented lotion on your arms. "You better wash your hands before you do your makeup. I don't want you touching your skin with greasy fingers."

Sasha whined, "Anyone with half a mind would know not to do that!"

You shrugged and began getting into the black top of the costume, you threw on sweatpants too so you could sit comfortably and get your makeup on.

"What're you and Nicolo going as?" you quizzed. "Couples' costume?"

"No," she shook her head. "I'm going as vampire and he's going as a pirate. We had our costumes planned long before we got together."

You tilted your head, holding your makeup brush in your right hand and eyeshadow pallet in the other, "Oh." Your eyes went back to the mirror on the pallet, "That's good though. It's not like there's a rule that you have to match with your partner."

Sasha was dusting on powder beneath her eyes, "That's true. Pretty sure you and Jean would've looked good in matching costumes." She noticed you visibly flinch and she jumped, "Aha! I knew it. Spill."

"Spill what?" your voice cracked.

"You and Jean aren't getting together, are you?" she questioned. "That means there's another boy you have your heart set on."

"No," you narrowed your eyes. "What makes you think that?"

She leaned towards you, "You twitched like a fucking mouse just now. And a few months ago you were gushing about the sexy football player. And now you haven't mentioned him in so long. You like someone else, don't you?"

"I don't like Jean anymore, yes." You picked up your concealer, "That doesn't mean there's someone else."

Sasha's lips moved to the side, "Okay. Fine."

You chuckled, "The minute I'm sure there is a guy I'll tell you." Sasha rolled her eyes with a smile. You then lit up, "Connie came in here with his costume. Did you see?"

"Haha! Yes!" she cackled. "I wouldn't ever say it to his face but he looked good."

You giggled, "I was thinking the exact same thing. Armin looks good too."

Sasha nodded, "I wonder what Eren is going to be. Has he told you?"

"No," you pretended to act unbothered. "Why would you think he told me anything?"

Sasha's bottom lip jutted out and her chin tipped upwards, her eyes tapered as she kept her gaze on herself in the mirror, "No reason."

"Okay . . ." your left brow pinched inwards while your right brow was cocked up.

"It's just, I think he's seeing a girl. I wanted to ask you because I thought you might've known something." she suddenly piped.

"Huh?" you tried not to whip your head at her.

"Like," she faced you. "He usually doesn't care enough about girls to keep them around. He's just been so—so . . .present but absent at the same time. Sort of like before he lost his mom but like he doesn't want us to see that."

Your fingertips quivered, making the makeup brush in your hand do the same. Trying to seem unmoved by her bringing up what she did, you returned to doing your eyeshadow, "Isn't that a good thing? That he's healing."

"It is . . . I just want to understand why," she stood up to get out of her regular clothes. "Mikasa keeps thinking that maybe he's getting along with his family, but I don't think that's true at all."

You kept your eyes on what you were doing, "And you think that he has a crush on a girl?"

"He's just being weird, but I think so. And I'm going to find out who," she was fixing the corset's buckles on. "Can you help me? I shouldn't have eaten all that chicken."

You stood up, stepping over to her. Your fingers grazed the silver hooks trailing along her spine, "What're you going to do when you find out?"

"Make sure no one ever finds out," she responded.

You froze . . . you weren't expecting that in the least, "Why?"

"Because I love Eren. He deserves to be happy with whoever he wants. The others would try to get in the way," she turned to you. Her eyes were widened like she was speaking through code, "If you loved someone and the people closest in your life didn't want that, you'd be upset, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, I would," your voice was raspy, barely an octave above a whisper.

"I know I'd hate to be kept away from Nic," the way she spoke was fluid, lucid if you will. "I'm happy you helped us be together."

Your eyes were in a distant state, you felt like you weren't even in your bedroom anymore. You smiled, "You have a good heart, Sash. Better than mine."

"Don't say that," she whispered, her eyes softened sadly.

In Pieck and Sasha, you saw glimpses of Aria. It was like her soul was split in two and put into both those girls.

"It's true," you murmured back.

Sasha faced forward again as you peered down to finish clasping her black corset. Her eyes were on the picture on your dresser, specifically the frame littered with hand painted clouds.

Once you were done getting her into her costume, she jumped, "I look good!" She grabbed her phone, putting on a song, "Sing with me, Raven."

You laughed, watching her grab your hairbrush and hold it close to her mouth as if it were a microphone. She began singing whatever songs were on her playlist while you both tried to finish getting ready and you sang with her.

She was trying to get her fake blood on but it was difficult when she was too busy dancing so much. Finally, right around the time you agreed to leave, you were ready.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and you just knew you were going to be freezing. Your legs were completely bare, and you felt a little dumb for telling Connie he'd get cold in his costume.

The black leotard was sticking to your skin and the violet cloak was doing little in hiding your figure. Which was alright with you because Halloween was the perfect excuse to be as slutty as you wanted.

You wore a ruby encrusted belt that sat loosely on your hips and a red gemstone in the center of your forehead like how the character had it in the comics.

Sasha was completely done up in her vampire get up. She had fake blood over her shoulders and running strategically from the corners of her mouth. She had fake canines to make her teeth look like fangs and overall it looked great.

Pridefully, you and Sasha fist bumped at both of your hard work. While it indicated both of your satisfaction, it also indicated that it was time to leave. You had let Armin and Connie know that you were still going with Sasha after all and that you'd meet them there.

The two of you drove over to where the party was being held by some super rich guy in the unaffordable side of Trost.

You got out of the car, immediately being hit by the cold breeze. More than anything, you wished to hop back into Sasha's car and sit in the comfort of the heater.

"Didn't think it was going to be this packed," Sasha peered around.

You scanned the area as well, crossing the front lawn already littered with frat guys with lazy costumes, "It'll be a miracle if we even see anybody we know."

You both walked in, being greeted by the even louder thump of the base. It felt enough to shift the walls and ceiling themselves. The two of you stepped further into the mansion, the lights were dimmed and flashes of blue and purple flashed according to each beat.

"Hey, sexy, mind if I get your number?" someone put their hand on your shoulder.

Lifting a brow, you looked back. A smiling Hitch stood there in a witch costume.

You smirked, "Of course, right after you say the magic word."

"Drinks in the kitchen?" she lifted her shoulders.

To this, Sasha grabbed you, "Yes!"

You protested as she dragged you off with Hitch, "What happened to being the designated driver?"

"Oh, Armin will take us. He doesn't drink anyway, that goody two shoes," Sasha pestered, bringing you into the kitchen.

"Fine," you devilishly grinned at your friend.

Hitch smirked, patting you on the back. "Now we're talking."

In the kitchen, you were practically surrounded by drinks. There wasn't a single corner without some sort of alcohol in it. You reached over to grab one and a hand shot out to clasp yours.

"No, no, no," Hitch stated. "Not again."

The skin surrounding your nose crinkled and you argued, "I'm not going to mix anything! I'll pour it straight into the cup! I promise!"

Hitch let go with a ridiculous look on her features and Sasha waved dismissively, "It's okay even if she does mix something. I'll just drink it."

"Yeah, you're saying that now but this bitch could be a pharmacist. Her making a drink is equivalent to cough syrup." A soft voice behind you spoke.

You looked back, "Pieck? You seriously found me to insult me?"

Pieck smiled proudly in her nurse costume, "Of course."

Behind her, you noticed two familiar faces—Nicolo and Porco, and then an unfamiliar face. It was a blonde boy, tall and pretty with sparkling green eyes. He was in a cop costume with a vest, badge, and everything.

"Hey, Poc—Porco. Hey, Nicolo," you greeted with a nervous smile at almost stumbling on Porco's name.

"Hi," Nicolo smiled back at you before circling around to throw his arm around Sasha.

Porco had a tired look on his face, "Hey, Y/n. How've you been?"

"I've been great," you then pointed at Pieck. "This one's been quite the handful though."

"I could imagine," he nodded in agreeance.

Pieck rolled her eyes, "Anyway, Y/n. This is our friend Colt," she beckoned towards the other blonde boy next to her.

"Oh, hello," you politely smiled at him.

Colt smiled back, "Hi, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," you replied. "You go to Eldia too?"

He shook his head, "Nah, Porco and I go to school in Marley. We came here to visit Pieck."

You nodded understandably, "You're probably sick of third-wheeling these guys."

Colt laughed, "Oh, I am. I'm lucky I have Reiner and Bertholdt, I'd go insane if it were just me with these two."

You laughed in response and Pieck shared a look with Porco. You then suggested, "I'd go insane too." You turned to Pieck and asked, "You guys all went to high school together?"

"We grew up together," Porco answered. "It's weird that we're all apart now."

When he said it, it was like he had resentment towards somebody. That's when you caught Pieck's saddened gaze. She looked away and walked off.

Your eyes along with Colt and Porco's followed her and then you sighed, "Porco, listen. She's trying her best. I know you're not used to not being around her but this is something she feels she needs to do."

Porco sighed, his green eyes lowering, "I know. I just don't get why she had to move so far. It's like she didn't want me to even be involved at all."

You scowled, "Don't you think this is killing her?" You were a little too sharp with your delivery, making his brows raise. "Coming out here where she barely knows anybody or any place to live alone? She misses you, and it kills her to be so far from you."

Porco didn't respond, he only had an embarrassed frown on his face.

You pursed your lips, "Pieck's a smart girl. She's independent and so caring but I know that she loves you so much. She hates being away from you too but she's just securing her future the way she wants to. And she thinks that changing the setting will do that for her."

Porco's eyes met yours, "You're right. I'm an idiot—I'll be right back."

Your eyes followed him as he stumbled out of the kitchen in search for your roommate. Colt's eyes were on his friend too before they flicked over to your face, "Wow. That was impressive. Not many people can knock sense into Porco like that."

You shrugged with a prideful smile, "It's a part of my charm, I suppose."

Hitch grabbed your forearm and begged, "Hide me from this idiot."

"I'm not an idiot!" Floch snapped. "Oh, hey, Y/n. Cool costume."

You tugged your cloak over your legs, and Colt awkwardly scratched his head, "It was nice talking to you, Y/n. I'll see you around hopefully."

He walked off and you turned back to Floch, "Thanks . . . and what are you supposed to be?"

He pointed to himself, the white makeup on his face and his green slicked back hair, "I'm the Joker! Come on. How are you in a D.C. costume but not know the Joker?"

You blurted out, "Honestly, my mind is kind of everywhere right now and I couldn't tell with the flashing lights!"

Floch palmed his face, "Oh, by the way, Eren was asking about you."

You tensed up. Eren hadn't crossed your mind in a while, maybe that's why you were having such a peaceful time. "About me?"

"Mhm," Floch said while Hitch was preoccupied with Marlowe.

"Where is he?" you quietly asked. Luckily, Sasha was too busy dragging Nicolo to the living room and Hitch was pouring Marlowe a drink.

"He wasn't asking to see you," he shook his head. "He was asking about you."

Your brows pinched, "I'm not following."

Floch clicked his tongue, "He was asking me what I thought about you."

You retracted a bit, a little confused still.

"It's obvious why he was asking," Floch leaned against the counter with you.

He folded his arms and stared straight ahead at Hitch and Marlowe. She was teasing him about something, and he looked too stoic to understand.

"He's not exactly a simple guy," Floch said. "He seems interested in you though."

You frowned, "Don't tell anybody he asked you."

Floch chuckled, "I'm not that stupid. I won't tell anybody."

You let out an exhale through your nostrils, "Thanks, Floch."

"Anytime," he turned to pour himself a drink.

You began making your way out of the kitchen, past the living room and upstairs. You were still unsure as to where Eren was. Maybe you should've asked Floch while you were still in the kitchen.

While you were on the stairs, a glittery green tinkerbell costume came into view, "Oh my god! Hey!"

Historia had her blonde hair tied up in a bun and strands to frame her face. She had shimmery fairy wings to match the outfit and by her side Ymir was in an orange jumpsuit, dressed as an inmate.

"What's up?" you brightly eyed each of them.

"You tell us," Ymir smirked. "You've been like Houdini lately."

"Yeah," Historia chimed in. "We wanted you to come to the mall with us yesterday. Where were you?"

You had rehearsed this bit already, "I was in Stohess. Came back this morning. I was missing my parents."

Historia nodded and Ymir did as well, "I'm glad I live twenty minutes away from my parents."

"Isn't the freedom nice though?" Historia pondered. "If my father didn't want me to stay and learn the family business from him, I'd be out of there."

"It is nice. No nagging mom, no overbearing father, no annoying siblings," you stated. "You guys look great by the way. I love the costumes."

"No need to lie," Ymir flatly said.

Historia charmingly sang, "Thanks! You look gorgeous too by the way!"

"Thanks." You opened your mouth once more, but Reiner's voice interrupted.

"Hey, ladies," he had a Cheshire grin on his features. He was dressed in a red robe with black detailing on it and he had shorts on underneath but no shirt.

"Reiner, you're going to freeze," you pointed.

He shrugged, "Good thing I've got you to warm me up."

You crossed your arms, "Just because you're dress like Hugh Hefner, it doesn't mean I'm actually going to do anything with you. Also, nice try but Connie already used that line on me."

"Hey, you're the first person to get my costume!" he pointed. "It's a little disturbing you got it so quick though."

You chuckled before turning to Historia and Ymir. You looked behind them, "I've got to use the bathroom, I'll be down with you guys in a bit."

Ymir patted your back as she descended the stairs with the two blondes. You'd come across just about everybody—well almost. And still you hadn't spotted Eren. It would've helped if you knew what his costume was.

Coming in your direction, you noticed Louise. The blonde girl that was always fiending for Historia and Mikasa's attention. You were also pretty convinced she had a crush on Eren too.

She was dressed as a cat. Her eyes darted towards you before she peered straight ahead, annoyance apparent in her brows. You didn't know what her problem was but you kept on your path.

"Yo, Y/n."

You gawked ahead after reaching the top of the stairs. Jean, Marco, and Connie. Great, more people that weren't Eren.

The three of them were in matching firefighter costumes and you grinned, "Aww, cute couples' costume."

Jean shoved your shoulder playfully, "Shut up."

"You look great, Y/n," Marco kindly smiled to which you thanked him.

Connie blurted, "I wanted to do ghost busters since I wanted to do one with other people but we still look cool."

"Oh, Connie, you could've been Beast Boy!" you snapped your fingers. "That would've been a great duo look."

Connie was frustratedly holding his head, "Why didn't you tell me all those times before when I asked?!"

Jean intervened, "You do look really great though."

You smiled at him, "Thanks. Hey, I really got to find a bathroom, so I'll see you guys."

Marco pointed, "There's one over there. We'll see you later."

You watched as they left as well. Marco, what a sweet boy. You walked past the bathroom and pulled your phone out.

You
Hey, you here?

You stared at your screen for a minute and then your phone darkened due to inactivity. You sighed but then felt it buzz in your hand.

Eren🎧
Yeah. Why?

Great, he's being dry.

You
I saw just about everybody
but you. That's why.
You downstairs?

Eren🎧
No

You
Upstairs?

No response. You hissed and turned around to actually go into that bathroom that Marco had directed you to.

Downstairs, Eren sat next to Armin on the couch in the living room. Armin was talking to Mikasa who sat between them about some place he wanted to travel to.

Eren glared at his phone.

Eren
Why? You miss me?

Y/n🌙
No when did I say that?

Eren
😒
Where r u?

Y/n🌙
Why? Miss me?

Eren
No when did I say that?

Y/n🌙
😒

Eren
Didn't you text me first?

Y/n🌙
🫤

Eren
What do you want

Y/n🌙
For you to stop being
annoying.
What r u dressed as anyway?

Eren
It's a surprise ;)

Y/n🌙
Ugh

He was sort of astounded because you texted him. He genuinely believed you didn't want to see his face again. Being friends was fine he supposed.

"Right, Eren?" Mikasa addressed him.

He was too busy texting on his phone to have heard. Then Mikasa patted him, "Eren?"

"Oh, sorry, what?" he jerked in his seat.

Mikasa's bunny ear flopped as she spoke, "I was saying that we haven't gone skiing in a while, we could try doing that."

"Oh—yeah—right," Eren said nonchalantly. "That's a solid plan."

Both his best friends eyed him suspiciously before carrying on with their conversation. In waltzed all his other friends. Strangely, all at once. They gathered around and sank into free spots in other couches.

Mikasa noticed the girls and headed over to the side to talk to them. Now the boys were together while all the girls—excluding you—were together.

"You see Historia? She looked hot," Eren couldn't catch which one of his friends initiated the conversation.

Reiner in response said, "Yeah, but did you see Y/n? Feeling real bad for Jeanboy right now."

"More than usual," Connie joked, nudging Jean.

Jean gritted his teeth, "You guys shut up about her."

Reiner kept going, "She's a fox. You were stupid to let her go."

For once, Eren agree with them both, but he was still unknowingly clenching his jaw at the guys talking about you.

"She did look really nice," Marco added.

Connie also did, "Yeah, her legs—"

Jean smacked Connie's head, "I said shut up!"

Eren rolled his eyes, standing up and heading towards the stairs. He wouldn't be able to take another word of that conversation and he knew it.

His shoulder brushed with Historia, but she was too immersed in her conversation with Ymir, "I just heard the guys talking about me and Y/n. Do you really think they like her more than me?"

Ymir gruffly replied, "You're overthinking it. Just forget it."

You groaned while walking down the hall again. Someone wearing a boar mask walked past you and you had a sour look without realizing it.

Without a moment's notice, fingers had interlaced with your hand and tugged you towards an empty room.

You gasped at the sudden action and realized it was the shirtless man in the boar mask. He shut the door behind him, and you stared wide-eyed.

His back was facing you while he was locking the door. You stared at his back, muscles prominent on his tan skin. The dips and curves in his physique were alluring, keeping your eyes glued to him. His broad shoulders shone in the bright lights of what you realized were of the study room.

His clavicles tensed as he turned around and you shivered a bit. The eyes on the boar were large and blue, a deadly stare in them. The boar itself had gray hair and your eyes dipped down towards the black trousers with brown fur wrapped around it.

You stared dumbfoundedly at his shirtless frame once more. His abs glistened in the light and there were prominent veins trailing from his pelvis up to his stomach. His figure was quite literally what you imagined a Greek god would look like.

It was then you realized the guy was dressed as Inosuke from Demon Slayer.

You opened your mouth, "I think you possibly got the wrong idea or got me confused with somebody else—"

"No, I didn't," he said, voice catching you off guard. He removed his hefty mask, unveiling his identity.

Eren.

Your jaw dropped. Holy Shit

He looked hot—so hot that it pissed you off. And it pissed you off more because it was a regular occurrence not just a one time thing. You weren't sure how much longer you could hide your attraction towards him. He was making it awfully difficult coming around looking like that.

He smirked, "Something wrong?"

You regathered yourself, "No. How come there's nobody in here?"

"I know the kid who owns this place," he started to explain. "This is his dad's study. No one's allowed in here."

"And why are we here then?" you asked, studying the paintings on the walls.

"Cuz I might've stolen the key off him," he whispered. His breath came like that of a child confessing to a crime.

The right side of your lip struck up in an impish smile, "I should've expected that from you."

"Nice costume," he looked you up and down.

"Thanks."

"I was sort of expecting you to be something basic," he lowly admitted. "Like a mouse or something."

You tilted your head, squinting at him, "Am I seriously that predictable? And what's wrong with a girl choosing something common?"

He shrugged as if it made no difference to him, "I meant it as a compliment, but I guess I'm not that good at giving those."

"You're not good at a lot of things, Jaeger. That much I could've told you myself," you flagrantly waved.

Seeing your face . . . it made him wish he didn't come. He kept thinking that maybe despite saying you weren't into Jean anymore, it could've been a lie. That you were hoping for something again with Jean. It made sense, why else would you not show interest in Eren.

Or maybe it was Eren you just didn't want.

His eyes traveled down to take in your costume. As he was staring, you noticed and turned around.

He groaned, stepping towards the other end of the room. You glanced over your shoulder again to catch a glimpse of his body. It was going well until he turned around.

Your eyes immediately went to his face, and he furrowed his brows, lips curling as he grilled, "Were you just checking me out?"

You crossed your arms and spewed, "No! I was just thinking—all you guys get so lazy with Halloween and just show up shirtless."

"At least I have pants on," he retorted monotonously.

You rolled your eyes, "Fair point."

"I'm Inosuke from Demon Slayer, I thought you'd get that."

"No, I did," you told him. "I was just shocked when you spoke while wearing the mask 'cuz . . . you sound a lot like him."

"What? No way," he denied, his hair was down.

It was the very first time you'd seen his hair fully down like that. His dark hair fell just above his shoulders, soft and feathery as it shined in the light. It looked nice.

"Yes way," you grinned.

He shook his head with thinly veiled disappointment at your immaturity yet you refused to stop smiling.

You both fell silent, just staring at each other. While his jade eyes were on you, you thought. Just act normal.

He took a deep breath, thinking on acting like you were just any other girl. It might make this all seem less awkward.

He never really felt that way around girls. Awkward. Mainly because he never thought of them romantically. He was always fine around Historia, Ymir, Sasha, the list goes on. He knew he wasn't supposed to feel any type of way towards you and he had come to terms with that now.

"You know . . . I was planning on being Spiderman at first," he uttered, setting the mask down on a chestnut table.

When he said that, you were reminded of him talking about kissing on the monkey bars. Your nose twitched involuntarily at the memory.

"I was thinking I'd find myself a redhead to kiss or something," he nonchalantly said, leaning against the wall. "This party's kinda lame though."

You pretended not to care, "Do what you want."

"I can't," his eyes were hooded as he stared at you, tired and drained.

Damn it. Why did it have to be him? Of all people?

You shakily inhaled as you gaped at him, "Eren, stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like that," you pointed.

"Like I want to fuck you?" he flat out said. There was zero hesitation behind it and while you were furrowing your brows, he answered his own question, "Because I do."

Just like that, the air was completely stripped from your lungs. Now every word Pieck said to you came rushing back into your mind. And so did that kiss under that tree.

"I thought we agreed we'd never talk about this ever," you tilted your chin down.

He stepped away from the wall and towards you, "We agreed on not talking about yesterday. Not about the things I want to do to you."

Your heart pattered wildly in your chest, like a pebble skipping across the water, "What?"

He smirked yet again, "You're not going to cry again, are you?"

You gritted your teeth, "Do you really get off by seeing me cry?"

He shook his head, "I'm not evil even though convincing you that would be hard."

You stayed quiet, still trying to act undeterred by him. Part of you wanted to give in and just let him do the things he was insinuating.

"Do you know how much I hate you?" he drew nearer. His hair dangled forward as he looked down at you, his eyes darkened as they scrutinized you.

As he stilled in front of you, your pupils dilated. He was so close to you and it was fogging up your senses almost entirely.

Shaking your head, you coarsely whispered, "Do you know how much I hate you?"

Now he was the one to shake his head, "No, tell me."

He was so close. Too close. The music was a distant sound, his soft exhales proved to be more prominent.

"Too much for me to explain to you," you smoothly responded, voice still low.

Surprisingly, his lips were in the smallest of smiles, "Liar."

You scrunched your brows, "How would you know I'm lying?"

His head shook while he breathed, "Because you look so worried when facing the truth."

You shook your head, eyes sunken low as you told him, "Eren, whatever you're feeling, or whatever you think you're feeling, it'll pass. So don't do anything stupid."

"It's too late for that," he murmured in a hushed tone.

You quivered. In fact, every part of your body did. Your brows, your eyes, your nose, lips, and fingertips too. Hell, even your thoughts were trembling. Goosebumps swelled atop your skin and a dreadful ringing pounded in your chest.

He leaned forward, and you didn't stop him. His eyelids began to bonnet over his irises as his lips approached yours. The feeling of his breath glided along your jaw, so close you could feel his body heat pushing aside the tremor induced ice of your skin.

While his lips were just a second away from being on yours, your phone rang. It caused you to open your eyes and step back.

Eren closed his eyes, nostrils flaring in irritation as he listened to you answer the call, "Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?" Mikasa's voice yelled over the music. "I've been looking for you forever and you haven't been answering my texts! And I lost Eren too!"

You gulped, looking at the shirtless boy whose eyes were on the wall while he rubbed his arm as if it were sore. "Oh, I was looking for a bathroom but there was a girl throwing up in one and people having sex in another. I finally found one though so I should be heading back to Sasha and the others now."

"Okay, we're down in the living room," she told you. "And . . . Eren?"

Your eyes remained on the brunette, "No clue. Haven't seen him."

You heard Mikasa sigh, "Okay, well, I'll go find him. Get down here though."

"Coming."

You hung up and spoke to Eren now, "It was Mikasa, she's looking for us. We should head over to them."

A dull look was on his features, disinterested and unentertained as he didn't even look at you. You began walking to the door when he did but he stopped you.

"No, wait till I'm gone," his voice had venom seared within it. "Wouldn't want anyone to see us together."

With that, he turned back around and headed out the door, slamming it shut a little too aggressively. You jolted at the harsh thump of the door closing, standing there a bit rattled.

It was better he thought that way anyway. He had to have been doing it to mess with you.

You waited a moment or two before leaving the study, returning to the crazed noise of the party going on. On the way to the others, you kept bumping into people. And you pitied whoever the hell was going to clean the place after all this.

You managed to find the others downstairs. Sasha was dancing with Historia and Ymir, quite provocatively you might add. Connie was sweet talking some girl by the stairs. Armin was talking to some guys you didn't recognize, and Annie was busy with Pieck and their Marley friends.

Jean was over on the side with Marco, Bertholdt, and Reiner taking shots in the kitchen. Mikasa in the middle of being hit on by some random guy. Your eyes cut through the purple lights strobing in the house. On the couch, Eren sat idly, his eyes closed while his lips were sealed over the mouth of a redhead girl.

The anchor that was your heart sank all the way to the bottom of your chest. A creeping chill spiraled up your spine when you saw that unnamed girl with her hands in his hair. Eren's mouth stayed on her while his eyes cracked open as if he were rising from a deep sleep.

When he lazily blinked, his eyes fluttered toward you. Your eyes were narrowed in irritation, but your nerves were rattling a different tune.

Half of you was expecting a cynical smirk from him but no. He didn't. Daggers were in his glare. Eyes silked with razor sharpness beneath it.

This was him telling you . . . that he gave absolutely zero fucks about you. And that he could jump to a new girl within seconds. You weren't special. You weren't anything.

His eyes closed again, returning to the pretty red-haired girl. You walked over to Mikasa once again as the guy who was with her was stepping away.

"You look hot," you gawked shamelessly at her in her bunny costume.

She shyly looked down, clearly forgetting how absolutely stunning she was, "Oh, thanks. You look amazing too."

You beamed, "Thanks. Who was that mystery guy?"

Her head turned back for a fleeting moment in the direction of the guy, "Oh, I have no clue. He came up and started talking to me out of nowhere."

"Hmm, how'd you break his heart then?" you tilted your head down a bit, looking through your lashes.

"This cape is pretty cool," her fingers reached for your violet cape.

Your knuckles made harsh contact with her hand, "Tell me what you said."

Her eyes were hooded as she flatly stated, "That I have a boyfriend."

You furrowed your brows, "He's sitting over there without a care in the world and his tongue digging into that girl's throat. Have fun tonight and don't worry about him. In fact," your hands reached out to her shoulders, "kiss whoever you want. Fuck whoever you want! Get back at him."

Mikasa's brows raised, "You're right." She had a thoughtful look upon her features, "But who?"

"I'll kiss you if you want," you said, not even joking at this point.

"Okay," she shrugged. "We—"

"Hey, you guys wanna do shots with us?" Jean foolishly interrupted, Reiner by his side.

Mikasa looked back at you and decided to take your advice to let loose, "Sure. You want to, Y/n?"

It was about time you heeded your own advice, "I'm the designated driver now so I can't drink but I'll watch, come on."

So you followed the three away, your head involuntarily turning back to look at Eren still with that girl. Your eyes sank, lips tucking in ever so subtly before you turned back around.

Sasha had not only the ears of a bat but also the eyes of a hawk. Her gaze flit from the saddened look on your face before you walked off, to the person you were looking at so aimlessly. Eren was now just talking to the girl, but Sasha understood better than before now.

Leaving her other friends behind to dance on their own, she marched over to Eren. Her brows were pinched together angrily as she said to the girl, "Sorry but I need to borrow Eren for a bit."

The redhead backed away, not saying a word but eyeing both Eren and Sasha with confusion. Eren then snapped, "Not now, Sasha."

"Yes, now," her fingers reached out to clasp his wrist and pull him off the couch.

He huffed indignantly at the sudden action, being tugged out of the living and towards the hallway, "What are you doing?"

Sasha eyed Eren as they left the house, "We need to have a word," she grimly said to her best friend.

"But—" Eren attempted to argue.

Sasha cut him off, "She'll still be here, Eren."

Eren's eyes widened when she said that, not sure what hell might break loose now.

Sasha didn't say anything while heading down the street in search of his car, Eren followed suit. Slipping out to the parking lot, Eren cocked a brow at Sasha being oddly silent. Eren groaned when she beckoned him to sit with her in his car.

He did as told, unlocking the car and getting in the driver's seat while she got in the passenger. His teal eyes were kept on the steering wheel. It was better than staring at Sasha shooting daggers in her glare.

When the silence was becoming unbearable, he quizzed, "What?"

"Don't," she dangerously said.

"Don't what?" Eren interrogated.

She furrowed her brows, "Don't act dumb. I've been seeing it."

"Seeing what?" Eren questioned.

"The way you've been looking at her," Sasha had her arms folded.

"I don't look at her any way," Eren replied, eyes still on the steering wheel

Sasha pointed, "I didn't even say her name. So it's true? You're sleeping with Y/n."

Eren jumped in his seat, "What? No!"

Sasha narrowed her eyes, "You haven't?"

"Yeah, I haven't done anything with her," Eren growled. "Why would you say that?"

Sasha frowned, "No offense Eren, but you're a whore. Look at you right now." Eren's jaw dropped and she kept going. "You've been strange for a while. And when I remember who you spent most the time talking to or looking at since then, it's been her."

Eren's brows raised, "I don't like her like that. She's just there and I figured it's better to pretend like I don't hate her so it's not awkward for everyone else."

"Pretend?" Sasha scoffed. "Is trying seven times on a crane machine to get her a duck she didn't even ask you for pretend? Is beating the crap out of someone because they grabbed her hand pretend? Is rushing to sit next to her at all our study sessions pretend? Is apologizing to Historia because she told you to pretend? Is hiding a boner after seeing her in her swimsuit and costume today pretend? Is—"

"Holy fuck! I get it," Eren spazzed, violently thrashing his arms in the air. "And you saw that!?"

Sasha nodded. Eren simply groaned, "I don't like her."

"You're a liar," Sasha scowled.

Eren looked at her, eyes drooping at the pathetic realization. The corners of Eren's mouth turned down, and his eyes went back to the steering wheel, "Jean's my best friend and she's in love with him."

Sasha's eyes widened, "Oh no." Eren looked at her and she said, "You're in love."

Eren grouchily rebutted, "I'm not!"

"You are!" Sasha excitedly jumped in her seat. "Oh my god—you are—you are—you are—you are! This is amazing."

"Why is that amazing? I feel like an idiot," Eren moped.

"That's how you're supposed to feel. You feel stupid and you feel sad when you think about not being around them," Sasha clarified. "And . . . you feel awful about them being with someone else."

Gloomily, Eren's eyelids were falling over his pupils, "Love sounds shitty. I thought it was supposed to feel good."

"It will when you tell her," Sasha said.

Eren whipped his head around to face her, "Tell her? Are you insane? I haven't even gotten to properly tell myself."

Sasha huffed, pulling down the visor mirror right above him, "Okay, here. 'My name is Eren Jaeger and I'm in love.'"

Eren looked at himself in the mirror, barely recognizing the boy staring back at him. He then roughly shut the mirror and snapped, "Sasha, why do you care so much?"

"Because I want you both to be happy," she defiantly stated. "I care about you and her. You're worried about Jean and Mikasa, I get it. But I've seen the way you are with Mikasa and how you are with Y/n. It's like you're two different people. You guys are so surprisingly different and similar at the same time that you guys work. Mikasa's my best friend, yes, but if two people aren't in love it can't work."

Eren looked at her, "Yeah, Two people, not one."

Sasha put her hand on his shoulder, "She feels the same about you."

"How do you know?" Eren quizzed. "Did she tell you that?"

Sasha gently explained, "No. I can tell. I've seen the way she looks at Jean and I've seen the way she looks at you. Her eyes do this thing when she's next to you—like she adores you. I know her words are very much the opposite. When she's with Jean though, she doesn't look happy."

Eren stayed quiet and Sasha took it as her cue to keep talking, "So you aren't sleeping with anybody right now, are you?"

"No," Eren said quietly. "I haven't in a while."

Sasha put her hand over her heart, smiling at how drastically different her best friend was. She remembered Eren from when they were younger, a lot more confused and outspoken. How he would speak his mind but try to bury his weakening emotions in his heart. He was quiet, but Sasha could see the way his eyes were distant. Unsure of what to feel.

"There's something else that's bothering you, isn't there?" Sasha frowned.

Eren closed his eyes, "I kissed her and she cried."

Now her irises trembled, her pupils quivering as well, "You . . . did? Holy fuck." She noticed the defeated look on his face, "She didn't cry because she didn't like it, you idiot. She cried because she loved it."

"What?" he quizzed.

"A girl crying doesn't always mean she feels negatively towards you. Sometimes she's just crying because of the situation," Sasha explained. "She hated that she couldn't enjoy it. You really are a numbskull. How is it that you call yourself a womanizer but can't actually understand women?"

Eren batted his lashes, one revelation after the next kept arising. She waited. She waited for him to speak and say he'll correct all the miscommunications.

But Eren closed his eyes, "Sasha, I can't be with her."

"Why? Why can't you two be together?" she whined.

"I can't. Jean and Mikasa are our best friends," he restated. "And her family shouldn't have to worry about their daughter being around me."

Sasha pursed her lips, "It's not fair."

"I know," Eren closed his eyes. They both sat there in silence.

"Maybe be honest for once. Don't hold back like you did with Mikasa," Sasha darkly said before opening the door, roughly closing it to leave the boy in there alone.

You spoke to Nicolo and Reiner as Jean, Bertholdt, Connie, Mikasa, and Marco were busy drinking.

"Mind if I join?" Louise tapped Mikasa on the shoulder.

Mikasa nodded, "Sure."

You and the two blonde boys hovered by the snacks. And as you chewed a brownie, you explained to Nicolo, "Listen, women are simultaneously the most complex but simplest creatures."

Reiner added, "As long as you do nice gestures here and there, you're solid."

"Yes, but that's the bare minimum," you pointed. "You need to go above and beyond from time to time. But Sasha has a big heart, she would appreciate anything."

Nicolo's gaze flicked between each of you, "So should I take her to a fancy restaurant?"

"Yes," Reiner nodded.

"Ooh—you know that new restaurant that opened? The hibachi one?" you excitedly told him. "She's been telling me she wants to go really bad but never has the time. Take her there!"

Nicolo nodded shakily, "Okay—great—and what should I buy her?"

"Underwear," Reiner said. "That's direct and you'll get what you want."

You clicked your tongue against your teeth quite harshly, "No! Don't listen to this idiot. Get her a necklace. She'll love that."

Nicolo pulled his notes app out, typing frantically, "Hibachi. . . necklace. . .underwear—"

"No underwear!" you scolded.

Reiner chuckled, "I'm shocked Sasha didn't have the time to go to that restaurant already."

"How come?" you picked up a candy corn, popping it into your mouth. "You football guys never do either with your meetings that last hours."

Reiner raised a brow, "What do you mean? Our meetings are usually only half an hour."

"What?" you chuckled. "This one time you guys had a meeting that lasted till really late. That one time you called Jean while he was hanging out with me, Connie, and the others."

Reiner scrunched his face, "I don't know what you're talking about because that meeting was an emergency one the coach called. That was only twenty minutes."

You froze, "What?"

Jean, Marco, Bertholdt, and Connie were listening in now. Jean's eyes were blown in utter terror.

Your head whipped to face Jean. Mikasa was now curiously observing with Louise, and Armin had stumbled in as well.

"Jean . . . is that true?" you quizzed, lips parted while your eyes tapered.

Jean visibly gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing, "It . . . is."

"Where were you?" you calmly asked. When he didn't respond, you demanded sternly, "Where were you?"

"I . . . was with Mikasa. . ." he answered finally.

Your eyes widened as they shot to her on your right side. She herself looked shocked by the predicament, "Jean, you never told me you were supposed to be with Y/n." She noticed your eyes on her, "I swear I didn't know—and we didn't do anything. We just talked."

At that point, you didn't know what to think. Having to interrogate anybody seemed like too much unnecessary effort, because you didn't want to hear lame excuses. You didn't say anything, you simply turned around, heading out of the kitchen.

Jean followed behind you, "Y/n, wait!"

You ignored him, continuing to walk away. You'd be damned if you allowed yourself to lose your composure and entertain all that.

"Y/n!" he called again.

"What?!" you spun around.

He stopped in his tracks as he stared at you. He seemed shocked that you even bothered listening, "I'm sorry. I suck and I know it. Mikasa was crying and she called me so I went to see her."

"Okay, so how about you go back to her and leave me the fuck alone now?" you reprimanded.

He'd never seen such a side of you. You were always so cool, calm, and collected. You were incredibly sarcastic and had a smart mouth. Never allowing yourself to be seen as disturbed or upset. Seeing you genuinely pissed was a terrifying sight.

"I didn't mean to hurt you—we weren't even dating," he defended himself.

"We almost had sex that day," you spewed poisonously. "You were taking me around on dates and shit and you had me pinned under you on my bed. You lied to me and ran off to Mikasa before I said we should put a hold on whatever the fuck was going on between us."

"Was?" he looked hurt.

"Yeah. Was." You enunciated once more.

His pained expression didn't falter. He looked distraught.

You scoffed, "Jean, it's the fucking principle. You strung me along so long and kept expecting me to wait for you. And I kept giving you the benefit of the doubt because I thought you weren't actually that much of an idiot but I was clearly wrong. Now leave me alone."

"But—"

"I'm done here," you spat, glowering at him.

He tried reasoning once again, "Hold on—"

No other words left his lips when you grabbed the cup out of a random kid's hand and tossed the contents at Jean's face. Was it harsh? Yes. Did it feel nice? Fuck yeah.

He stood there, drenched in vodka as his eyes popped in astonishment. You tossed the cup at his feet, "I said I'm done."

You turned around, navigating through the crowd and not entirely sure what you were looking for. Sasha raised her brows at what she just witnessed while returning from her talk with Eren.

She looked back, seeing him sauntering her way, "Did you just see that?"

Eren furrowed his brows, "See what?"

"Y/n just threw a drink at Jean's face and stormed off," Sasha pointed at Jean wiping the droplets of alcohol off his cheeks.

Eren's lips turned down and eyes widened, "Shit. Where'd she go?"

"That way," Sasha began to lead the way, disappearing into the crowd in search of you.

Mikasa, Armin, and Connie rushed out. They finally found Jean. Armin quizzed, "Jean, what happened?"

"Why are you wet?" Connie's nose scrunched. "Aw, jeez, you reek. Did you piss yourself or something?"

Jean ran his fingers through his hair, "No, Y/n threw a drink at me."

The three winced at him. Mikasa worriedly looked around, "Where is she? She's clearly upset."

Jean licked his lips apprehensively, "I don't know, she kind of disappeared in the crowd."

"Yo! Your chick—stole my drink!" a random frat guy grabbed Jean's shoulder.

"Oh, fuck off," Jean shrugged him off. He turned back to Mikasa, "I feel awful. I tried telling her we didn't do anything."

Armin intervened, "It doesn't matter. Let's just go find her. I've never actually seen her mad, so I don't know what she's capable of."

Connie breathed out, "Have you seen her play laser tag? She's ruthless. Imagine she gets her hand on an actual weapon because she's pissed at Mikasa and Jean."

"That's not funny, Connie," Mikasa and Jean said in unison.

Connie laughed, "Just kidding! I know she'd never do that . . . maybe."

"Let's just find her," Armin shook his head.

Eren and Sasha kept their eyes peeled for a pretty girl in a Raven costume. With how packed it was, it was proving to be a task far too difficult.

"Eren!" a girl grabbed his arm suddenly.

Eren and Sasha whipped their heads around to face the girl. They knew by the voice it wasn't you.

Lara Tybur. It was Lara fucking Tybur.

"I'm glad I ran into you," she seductively smirked. It was as if she didn't know Sasha was there at all.

"Yeah, not now," Eren put his hand up.

She kept ahold of him, "Why not? My boyfriend's busy right now, we could head upstairs."

Eren forcibly yanked her hand off his arm, "I'm flattered, but no."

He started walking again alongside Sasha. Still in search of you.

As you stormed off deeper into the house, you regretted not just walking out the front door. Leaving the party and getting away from everyone. You always felt better when you were by yourself anyway.

You navigated yourself through the lavish dining room of the house, "Excuse me."

You brushed shoulders with a tall blonde who stopped in his tracks, "Y/n?"

Now you also stopped in place, turning to face the man. His tall, broad frame looked quite sculpted in the Greek style white toga he was in. A leave rimmed crown adorned the top of his head, resting on his blonde hair. And his blue eyes pierced yours through his glasses the same very way his little brother's always did.

"Zeke?" you were startled into speaking.

"What are you doing here?" he blinked, looking you up and down. "Looking like that?"

"Like what?" your face twisted. "It's Halloween."

"I know," he acknowledged, his eyes looked you over again and again . . . and again. "Never mind that. Are you doing alright?"

You nodded, "Yeah, I'm good. Aren't you supposed to be in Marley? What brings you to Trost?"

"Yeah, about that—" he began to speak.

"Zeke?"

You and the blonde turned back, seeing Eren with Sasha on his side. Eren's eyes didn't cut to you at all, they remained on his older brother.

"What are you doing here?" Eren queried, the boar mask resting between his hip and forearm.

Zeke explained, "It's a party, little brother. Oh, hello, Sasha."

His tone of speaking with dead pan mockery was similar to his brother's. Albeit Zeke was a lot more smiley in his way of insulting than Eren.

"Didn't ask for the sarcasm," Eren heaved sharply.

"I don't remember asking either," Zeke scoffed. "Don't know where you got it from."

Your eyes darted between each of their faces then at both the Jaeger siblings wearing costumes to flaunt their perfectly toned figures. "Must run in the family."

At that point, you weren't sure if you were referring to their sarcasm or their flawless bodies. The boys looked at you standing between them and Sasha watched like she was simply spectating a drama or something.

"You," Eren pointed his index finger at you sternly, "need to tell me what the fuck just happened. And you," he pointed at his brother, "need to tell me why you aren't in Marley like you said you'd be in."

Zeke closed his eyes in disappointment, scratching his beard, "I was about to tell her that before you showed up."

Your lips turned down, "What were you gonna tell me?"

Zeke had a solemn look in his eyes, "We need to get you out of here. Your brother's here too."

Eren tensed, curling his fists as he stepped forward, growling, "Where is he?"

You put your hands on his chest to stop him from running off to hunt your brother down, "Woah. Relax. We're not having a rerun of Willy Tybur at the pool party, alright?"

Eren heaved a deep breath as he looked into your glinting eyes. He had a childish demeanor as he tried to contain his anger. He stepped back slowly, nodding.

Sasha's brows were raised so far up high that they almost reached her hairline. Her lips were pressed in a squiggly line to suppress her smile.

Zeke looked to you, "Hope you squeezed in as much fun as you could cuz we gotta get you away from here now. Your brother or Lara sees you then it's game over."

Eren's eyes widened at his brother before they shot to you, "Lara is back together with Mason? I thought she was talking about a new guy. Why didn't you tell me?"

You frowned, "It didn't cross my mind—besides why do you even care? What happened to your little red head?"

Eren clenched his jaw and Sasha jumped in, "That's been taken care of already. Now let's sneak you out."

"Okay," you nodded. "But what if my brother or his girlfriend see me?"

A moment's worth of thoughtful silence passed and Eren suddenly raised the boar mask, hovering it over your head. "Problem solved, now let's go."

You didn't even get to argue before he jammed it over your head, covering your face with the mask, "Ew, it smells like expired milk."

Eren shrugged, "It's a party city mask. Did you expect lavender?"

You crossed your arms to convey the annoyed look on your face, but suddenly you heard your brother's voice call, "Zeke! Where've you been, bro? Just got Xanax and Percocet off some kid in the basement."

Not wasting another moment, you grabbed Sasha's hand and dragged her to the side, away from whatever was about to go down.

Your brother trudged over towards his friend. You caught a glimpse of his costume, light blue scrubs smeared with bloody handprints.

Your brother was a troubled person, a terrible person in fact. But it pained you that he was so charming, getting in people's good graces just because he was amazing at manipulating through charm-filled words. Everyone still knew what he was capable of though.

His smiled faded as he noticed Eren beside Zeke, "Jaeger."

Eren replied by saying your last name with a cynical smile.

Zeke stood between his little brother and dear friend a bit tensely. He was aware just how unstable each man was, not even sure which one was crazier of the two.

Mason's eyes flicked between each of the Jaeger boys, "Having a good time?"

Eren responded, "Yes, we were up until now."

Your brother's nostrils flared, "Funny, I was thinking the same thing."

Zeke held his hands up while chuckling, "Alright, break it up ladies."

Mason shook his head, "Nah, Zeke. It looks like the kid wants to say something."

Zeke cut him off, "No, he doesn't."

"Yeah, I do," Eren bluntly said. "You might want to get a little leash for your girlfriend."

Zeke's eyes widened, Uh oh.

Mason stepped forward, glaring at him while growling, "What did you just say, you little bitch?"

"I don't like repeating myself," Eren flatly replied.

Your brother was prepared to hurl his fist at Eren's face, but Zeke held him back, "Don't."

While your brother was fuming, Eren chided on, "She was just begging me to fuck her ten minutes ago. You must be doing something wrong if she keeps crawling back to me."

It was clear he had lit a match under your sibling. His features contorted into rage filled violence, still held back by Zeke.

"I'll fucking kill him, Zeke, I don't give a fuck if he's your brother," Mason yelled.

"Yeesh," Eren jokingly winced. "No wonder your sister put so much distance between the two of you. You're psychotic."

"Stay the fuck away from my sister!" Your brother roared, his fake ID badge on his pocket askew.

Eren's canines poked out in his sadistic grin like fangs, "Or what? You're scared I'll fuck her like I fucked your girl?"

Lara was someone he didn't even respect himself. When it came to you, your sibling wouldn't think twice about murdering somebody. Not as endearing as it sounds.

He pushed Zeke off him and threw a punch directly across Eren's face. He didn't stumble back or anything. His head had whipped to the side by the contact, and his head stayed low, his long hair darkly covering his face.

When his head finally lifted to face your older brother again, Eren wore a smirk as he looked almost untouched. Like your brother's strong-willed punch was just a plain old pillow.

"You try anything on my little sister, and I'll kill you," Mason glared.

Eren's smirk turned into an apathetic frown, "Don't worry about that. Luckily for you, your sister can't stand me."

Eren wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, glowering at his own brother's friend, "I'd hit you back but then she'd hate me even more. Can't risk that if I want to get her in bed."

Mason was set to charge at Eren once more, but Zeke grabbed him by his arms again. Your brother then spat, "You really want to see your mother now, asshole?"

Although Eren said he wouldn't attack, he felt like now was the perfect time to double back on what he said. But he still tried to refrain himself.

Mason added more shameless fuel to the fire, "If I do find out you were sniffing around Y/n again. Then both of you could meet your mommy together."

That was it. That was more than enough to ignite the flame that your brother was so desperately trying to. Eren flung his own fist at your brother, punching him square in the nose.

Your brother tripped backwards and Eren scowled down at him, watching the anger still etched in your brother's glare. Zeke reached down to help Mason up.

His blue eyes went back to the younger Jaeger, "Eren, go."

Eren's chest heaved heavily, trying to keep back his desire to pummel your sibling to a bloody pulp. He slowly stepped back, leaving the dining room and pushing through people to get outside.

He was relieved he didn't see anybody else that he knew. He was frantically searching the crowd to make sure you weren't inside anymore. He noticed Sasha's blue Wrangler still parked down the street and he rushed towards it.

Meanwhile, you and Sasha sat in her car. You were the one in the driver's seat considering Sasha drank and you didn't want her behind the wheel.

She was nervously snacking on potato chips that she had stowed away in her jeep and you were skittishly doing the same.

"What's taking so long?" you stammered, crunching another chip in your mouth.

"Eren said to just go," Sasha insisted. "He's trying to make sure we have enough time to leave. And my head is killing me, I just want to sleep."

You childishly retorted, "Not until I know he's okay."

Then a sudden tapping on your window made you and Sasha both jump in your seats. Eren stood there with his brows knitted.

You opened the door, "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Yeah," he breathed. "I'm fine."

He meant to say that he was fine now.

Sasha sighed, "You both have been giving me heart attacks since the day I met each of you."

You and Eren smiled, turning back to each other. You looked at his reddened cheek, "What happened here?"

"Oh, your brother just punched me," Eren casually dropped the statement on you.

"What?" you jolted. "Why?"

"No reason. May have brought up fucking Lana," he said.

"Lara," you corrected.

"Yes, same difference," he shook it off. Trying to mull over the fact he got punched because he brought up the idea of being with you.

Your eyes caught sight of his battered hand, "Oh my god. What the fuck happened to your hand? Did you hit back?"

His eyes flicked towards his knuckles, scraped and maroon from when he punched the brick wall outside your dorm, "This is old. Anyway, why didn't you leave yet? I thought you would've left by now."

"Oh, we just kind of freaked out," you sluggishly formed a lame excuse.

Sasha poked her head forward, "Nuh uh, miss ma'am here was refusing to leave until she saw you."

Eren's brows raised and you shot Sasha a deathly look, "No!" You faced the boy again, "Just wanted to make sure you made it out in one piece. You have a bad habit of fighting anything with a pulse, so I wanted to make sure nobody ended in the ER. You look fine so we should probably leave now."

His teeth shown through his mischievous smirk, "Mhm, right. I'm always taking hits for you, you know."

You scowled, retorting, "I never force you to do anything. Maybe it proves you're an idiot."

"Clearly I am when it comes to you," his arm moved to rest on the top of the open car door.

His muscles—biceps most prominently—flexed at the action as he peered down at you. The rickety streetlamp cast a pale light on his skin while his hair fell in his face.

You repeated while trying to hide your enchanted gaze, "Clearly."

Sasha had her jaw dropped. Her lips trailed up as she witnessed more of what she had known all along, "I could leave, guys. Wouldn't want to interrupt with my presence."

Eren stuck his head inside the car, leaning over you to wrap his arms around Sasha, "Good night, Sash. Thank you."

Sasha hugged back, closing her eyes, "Good night, I love you."

Eren pulled back, getting out of the car and he looked at you. His tongue darted out to wet his lips. He opened his mouth, but your left arm shot out to snake around the back of his neck. You pulled him closer against you in a hug as your right hand gently rested on the back of his head.

"Thank you," you whispered by his ear.

"You're welcome," he softly replied, his arms were wrapped around your waist now too. In fact, he was holding you just as tightly too.

You spoke quietly once more, "I'm sorry I'm always getting you into trouble."

Eren let out a little amused breath, it struck against your ear, "It's okay. I don't mind. You're usually the one helping me out of trouble anyway."

You softly giggled, "I'll explain everything later." Letting him go, you said, "I should get her home now. Stay safe. Good night, Eren."

When he looked you over again, his Adam's apple bobbed in his throat, "Good night. Text when you're home safe."

You nodded, pressing your lips in a line as he stepped away from the car and you finally shut the door. He stood on the sidewalk as he watched you pull out, turning onto the road as the asphalt crumbled beneath the tires.

You finally drove off, down the street and out of Eren's view. Sasha lazily lolled her head to look at you, "He's in love with you, you know. I've never seen him like that with any girl."

Your fingers gripped the steering wheel as you tried to stay focused. It had been quite a while since you were behind the wheel again. You rarely ever drove since the accident.

"What are you saying? Love?" you tiredly buzzed.

"Mhm, it's obvious," she rasped, on the verge of sleep. "He was looking at you like he was ready to eat you. And then that hug—he hugged me, but he hugged you."

"What's the difference?" your nose crinkled.

"You guys were hugging the way an old war-time couple hugs each other because they think they'll never see each other again," she described.

You tutted, "You're crazy."

"You're blind if you can't see it," Sasha yawned, stretching her limbs like a cat. "Wake me up when we're home."

"My place or yours?" you asked. "Actually, no I'll drop you off and take the bus back to mine. I brought sweatpants in the backseat that I'll wear."

She frowned, "Once I'm awake, you tell me everything that led you to throw a drink at Jean's face. Got it?"

"Yes, sir."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 885 22
EREN JAEGER STREET RACING AU!! "๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ." ๏ฟฝ...
395 5 6
' ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚..-' ' ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜†.. ' ' ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ' ' College/mafia AU eren...
undone By โ˜†

Fanfiction

747 33 6
In an attempt to start anew, you move on your own to a new town and start attending Stohess University. Things kick off to a good start when the elit...