The Poisonous Feather // MHA...

Von LanaFuri

Welcoming death was something he was used to after all. But waking up in a whole ass different universe was s... Mehr

Intro
Is it the end?
The weird people
Some history
New start
The flying news
Share the past
Blood stained walls
Shopping trip
Small details
Comfortable silence
Little fledgling
Take me for a flight
Principal's office
Down the halls
Class struggle
Unwanted attention
Bad memory
Sudden hope
After all you have me
Stranger danger?
Comfort talks
Surprise surprise
Following regret
Paper chaos
Guy in the halls
Take it back
Burning pain
Sweet Nightmares
Hello surprise
Fight or flight
Not worth the save
Hospitalization
Deal for the night
Better than ever
Empty mind
Don't follow the shadows
Memory problem?
Confrontation
Reality nightmare
The Bird's return
Everything I wanted
Relatives
Wind in your wings
The Protection squad?
Spill the blood
Todoroki family mystery
Poisonous fear
Suspicions
Don't let the lies fool you
There's something wrong
Teacher bonding
Complicated visit
Evil eyes
Psychosis' mind
Like the wind
Unpleasant rumors
Sign those papers
Tell me more
Shattering thoughts
Look at the starts shining
Dreading truth
Can't control the tears
Secret love child
Hidden terror
Nightmares from the Ravine
Darkening Ages
Grumpy Bird
Wicked smiles and broken tears
Blurry memories
Have fun
Ghost's mission
Isn't that your fault?
Snapping threads
Powerless
Glimming lights
Red means danger
Sound of anger
Snap your beak
Sing birdie
Sing your little heart out
Run rabbit run
Blinding explosions
Last hope
Detective or a spy
Learn your place
Fly high, birdie
God's attachment
Not so friendly
Scars that adorn you
Phantom screams
Howling in the dark
A real Hero
Swing your sword
Bloody Poison
Look at the stars
In the big black ink
Phone call
What's the problem?
Meaningless words
Pogtopia
What is this pain I feel?
Red Stars
Dead Man's Return
Hospital lights
Blame yourself
Endless pit
Listen to what they say
Friendly neighbor
Fly until you fall
Green, blue and black
White feathers
Your friend
Whatever he wants
Boiling rage
Solve the puzzles
Wild wild... what?
Over the universe
Betrayed by fate
Coming back for you
Take me away
Losing yourself
Rumbling
Crying walls
Shattered connection
Mourning you
Lost in the void
Power off
It's Christmas Baby
To be Worthy
Flickering souls
Spiders under your pillow
Apologies through tears
Bringing down walls

Angry Pomeranian

2.7K 120 43
Von LanaFuri

"He was an asshole" Tommy said in his defence, looking anywhere but at Aizawa who stood in front of him with that typical dad scolding look.

Instead of sitting in a class, Tommy found himself in the Principal's office, along with Bakugou who continued to swear at him even then. There was a visible cut on his arm along with a bruise on Tommy's cheek. It wasn't looking pretty either way and they yet had to go to Recovery girl. Tommy said he could heal himself and not waste the elderly woman's time but Aizawa only send him a threatening look that forced him to shut up.
And how did they found themselves in a situation like this, you may ask? Well..

Along with Shoji, Tommy finally reached his next class and slipped inside the doors, confident smirk latching onto his lips. Shoji thanked him one last time, which Tommy only shrugged at and then walked towards his seat at the back of the class. After having a 'friendly' talk with that Blondie, Tommy didn't want anything more than to just have a moment of silence. Deciding it was a good idea, he slipped his headphones on and played a random playlist in the background while closing his eyes to relax. Others seemed to mind their business, talking among each other or like Todoroki, simply staring out the window.
But apparently life decided it hated him today and had to ruin his peaceful moment. Even a small break wasn't given to him.

He heard loud shouts and small explosions being set off somewhere on his right and as he tried to inform them, they only grew louder and probably bigger. He cracked one eyes open, looking around for the source of noice. And much to his exceptions, it was an angry looking Bakugou who was too busy shouting at Midoriya to even notice he was creating explosions. He opted to ignore him and whatever that he was doing, cause that spot on his chair looked oddly comfortable. And as he was about to doze off, something was thrown at him. His startled reaction was reasonable since he didn't know what landed on his desk but not before hitting his head. When he looked down, he was met with a piece of paper. And suddenly, his whole mood for the second time that day was ruined in seconds. He stood up from his desk, infested chosing to lean against Kaminari's one to observe the situation closely. His headphones were placed around his neck now, hanging there loosely.
He nudged Kaminari, who send him a brief glance before answering the unnecessary question.

"Apparently Midoryia said something that set Bakugou off and he started screaming at him. Really nothing new, you can get used to it after few days" the blond with black lightning said, resting his head on the palm of his head as he looked at the angry boy.

"What's his problem?" Tommy asked, maybe a little louder than he intended to.

Unfortunately, Bakugou heard it damn well and his head took a sharp turn, prying Kirishima off of him. His red and angry eyes easily locked with the baby blue one's, staring deep into them with fury. Tommy only cracked him half a smile, nodding his head in acknowledge. That only seemed to pop a nerve in Bakugou because he came storming at Tommy, who stretched out his wings in self-defense. He has done it many times before, mostly during training with Tubbo. It was an instinct almost, always making him appear bigger and more a threat than he actually was.

And despite doing that, they stood face to face, inches away as they glared one another down. Red staring into blue, a pair of blue wings ruffling up and actually making Tommy look more intimidating. They were long, couple feet in general. Bakugou only set small explosions off in his hands, eye twitching as a snarl creeped onto his face.

"Don't snarl, it will only make you uglier. If it's possible, that is" Tommy said, a smug look in his burning eyes.

"Watch what you're saying, damn nerd! If anyone's ugly, it's you!" He raised his voice, which Tommy took as a way of trying to show dominance.

He scoffed, pushing Bakugou backwards with his shoulder who was s little caught of guard.

"What's your problem dude? Always screaming and making yourself all dense. It's annoying" He said, taking a notice of how's Bakugou's explosions turned bigger and hotter.

Students around them stayed quiet, silently betting on who would back off first. Bakugou hated losing, he was better than all of them and he would always win. Tommy on the other hand often won and if not, then he always found a way to receive anything he wanted. That's the main reason why he lost his discs. He was sick of losing and he wasn't going to lose this battle. Even if it meant getting in trouble.
So he kept teasing the other, who only insulted him and tried to push him to his limits.

"Who do you think you are, huh?! You came here one day and think you're stronger?! I bet you can't even fight well!" Was Bakugou's words.

"Said the angry Pomeranian. All bark no bites, really scary" Tommy answered.

And when Tommy laughed, the first attack was send. Bakugou set off a small explosions, trying to hit Tommy in the process. The other however hid himself behind his wings, feeling a little Sting in his skin. And then he felt pain in his cheek, where the next hit was aimed, this time only as fist.
And was Tommy ready to beat someone. Using his Wing's power, he was fast to cut the other male with so much swiftness it looked like he did it many times before. It was landed successfully, leaving a nasty cut on Bakugou's left arm as he tried to cover his body.
And when he was about to attack Tommy once again-

"To the Principal's office, now" Aizawa's voice cut them off.

And seeing the disappointment in his dark eyes, Tommy already knew he was in big troubles.

And now they were being scolded by Nezu, who gave them a warning and told to never do it again. Of course, they weren't listening. Only when Aizawa hit them both in the back of their heads, did they swore to never do it. Nezu said something to Bakugou about Controlling his emotions and especially anger, before he was allowed to leave.  But it wasn't the end for Tommy, he had yet to face his punishment.
As he sat there in silence, with both Nezu and Aizawa looking at him, he couldn't help but shrink in his chair.

"Got anything to say for yourself?" Aizawa asked with a stern voice, eyes still focused on Tommy.

Nezu only smiled at him, hoping to get him to talk. And hell did it worked.

"I didn't do anything, he was yelling at that Midoriya kid and it fucking annoyed me" Tommy said"So I did what I had to and asked what was his problem but he started to scream at me and then attacked"

There was a brief second of silence, before Nezu spoke.

"Tommy, I understand that Young Bakugou might be sometimes mean or too much, but you cannot get in fight with me. It will only worsen the situation and it can lead to bigger problems for both of you" Nezu said at which Tommy deadpanned.

"Are you serious? What was I supposed to do, let him walk all over me and ignore? He got what he deserved, I was only protecting myself." Was the only replay they heard from the teen.

Aizawa shook his head at that, annoyance slowly building up inside of him.

"He provoked you, you have him a reason" He said. "With your attitude, it will be easy to anger you"

Tommy's attention switched to Aizawa, disbelief written all over his face.

"Not you too. I was just protecting myself! He hit me first and my instincts took over. You can't blame me when you didn't even punish him!" Tommy snapped, his hands slamming on the desk in front of him.

"Tommy-"

"No! I always get blamed and sure, I might have a trashy attitude but not everything is always my fault! I'm a kid, I can make mistakes too!"

"Calm down" Nezu said.

"Calm down?! Don't tell me to calm down when you literally blamed me for something that isn't even my fa-"

"TOMMY!"

He listened. Like always. His body fell in the chair, eyes focusing on the floor to avoid Aizawa's eyes. He messed up, didn't he?
He pushed the burning pain in his wing aside, swallowing the lump that collected in his throat and made it so hard to breath.

"We're not balming only you! It doesn't matter who started it, you were apart of it. And both you and Bakugou will be punished for doing something dangerous. That's the end" Aizawa said, his eyes burning a hole in the side of Tommy's head.

"Whatever.." the teen whispered to himself, wings being squeezed uncomfortably between his back and the chair.

"We will talk at home about this" Was the last thing Aizawa said to him.

And soon he found himself leaving by the doors, head hung low as Aizawa followed shortly after. When he was about to lock the doors, Nezu caught his attention.

"Don't be too harsh on him, he already went through much" He said.

Aizawa only nodded, half listening Because of his own thoughts.
And oh god was Tommy going to have a lecture at home. He could feel it in his feathers that something will go wrong. Little did he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep that night.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

52.4K 2K 21
After the mysterious murders of the citizens of the Dream SMP, Tommy finds himself in limbo again, but with an unfamiliar face. Yet they aren't there...
550K 22.9K 36
Because I'm a sucker for crossover fan fiction...and my love for these two fandoms is quite large, I've decided to write a story about it so yeah! Th...
154K 4.9K 32
Ahah- I've got the motivation to actually make this so. . . . might as well do it! THIS STORY HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY BEEN DISCONTINUED. For reasons why...
363 29 2
Being imprisoned, beaten up by Quackity and yelled at by Sam each day, and his best friend had declared that if he saw him out of prison, he wouldn't...