The Lost Mikaelson (TVD FANFI...

By vampirediariesfan22

In which the youngest Mikaelson is reborn as Theo Gilbert, the older brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. How... More

Cast
Pairing
Return
Brave New World
Bad Moon Rising
Kill or Be Killed
Plan B
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
Season 3
The Tribrid Awakens
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Homecoming
The New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaisons

As I Lay Dying

1.8K 50 7
By vampirediariesfan22

________________________________________________

Theo's POV:

To get us out of the house for a while, aunt Jenna decided we should go to the movie in square park.

The movie they were gonna play was "Gone With the Wind" and some the people dressed up for the event.

"You brought us to see a girl movie," Jeremy said to Jenna as walked through the square.

"You guys needed to get out of the house," Jenna said.

"This is our three-hour distraction from reality," Elena said.

"Is that what we're doing? Pretending like our lives aren't screwed?" Jeremy questioned.

"We need to do this, okay? Breathe, eat, sleep, wake up, and do it all over again until one day, it's just not as hard anymore," Elena said as we came to a spot to sit.

Jenna unfolds a blanket and puts it on the ground, where Elena kneels on.

Caroline comes over to us with a couple of baskets.

"Hey! There you guys are. Who's hungry?" Caroline said as she set the baskets in the middle of the blanket.

"Are we really doing this?" Jeremy asked.

"Yes, we are really doing this. We are going to take a page from Scarlett. We made it through the war," Caroline said as she knelt down on the blanket.

"I know you guys went through hell, and my mom knows I am a vampire, so basically it's like Atlanta has burned. And yet, in spite of everything, we persevere," she said.

"All right," Jeremy said as he sat down with the girls.

"Well while you guys do that I'm gonna go check on Bonnie," I said about to leave.

"Wait! Don't you need to stay just incase Jenna loses control of her bloodlust?" Elena questioned me.

"She'll be fine, Diana sent me a spell that'll temporarily block Jenna's bloodlust until someone teaches her the ropes," I said to her.

"But just incase, Caroline can you watch over them incase the spell wears off?" I said looking to Caroline, who gave me a nod.

With that I left the town square and made my way to the old witch house.

*********

When I got to the house I made my way straight to the basement to see Stefan there with Bonnie and I could hear the whispers of the spirits.

"What's going on?" I asked Stefan.

Before he could say anything Bonnie spoke, but it wasn't her voice.

"Why have you come here, Stefan?" The witch asked.

"I need your help. I need to know if there's a spell that can heal a werewolf bite," he said.

"No. Nature ensures a balance to everything," Bonnie said or more like the spirit said through her.

"Is that true...or are you just saying no because it's Damon?" Stefan questioned her.

"Perhaps it is his time to die," she said to him.

"What is going on?" I asked again but they ignored me.

"No. That's not balance. That's punishment," Stefan argued.

"I will not give you what you want," the spirit said.

"So you're saying that there's an answer to give? Please, if you know something, just tell me. Help me save my brother," Stefan pleaded desperately.

Bonnie suddenly holds her ears and screams in pain.

She was about to fall to the floor, but I caught her before she did.

"Now would anybody like to tell me what the hell that was?" I asked.

"The spirits don't want us here. They think I'm abusing their power," Bonnie said.

"Well they're dead so they can get over it," I said.

All of sudden I grabbed my head and shouted as it felt like my brain was exploding.

Gritting my teeth, my eyes flashed red before I let out a roar that shook the house and stopped the pain that was going through my head.

"What was that?" Stefan asked me.

"I guess the witches didn't like my comment," I said.

"Not that. I'm talking about the roar and your eyes flashing red," Stefan said.

"The roar I don't know it just felt needed, but what are you talking about, my eyes don't flash red," I said looking at him confused.

I felt Bonnie move my head to look to her.

"It could be your tribrid nature trying to come through," she said.

"Let's just forget about this for know," I said and she nodded. "So from your early conversation it seems like Damon got bit right."

"Yeah, um do you think your friend could help like she did before with Rose," Stefan said.

"Sorry, she's apparently tracking down a coven of witches or something," I said to him.

Stefan looked down disappointed before Bonnie said something.

"The witches said Klaus name before they broke the connection. He probably has your cure," she said giving him hope.

With that he left to go find Klaus.

Once he was gone I turned to Bonnie.

"I need to get you out of this town," I told her.

"Yeah, like that'll happen," she said chuckling.

"I'm serious, summers coming up and we can leave together," I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Just the two of us?" She questioned as she looked up at me.

"Just the two of us," I said looking down at her.

"That would be nice, but my dad's supposed to be taking me to spend time with his side of the family," she said.

"Don't try to back out Ms. Bennett, I know when your dad's getting you," I said smiling at her.

"Fine, where would we go?" She asked smiling.

"Just leave that to me. Now let's go to the square before Caroline blows up your phone for being late," I said as I let go of her and we started walking out the house.

*****************

Me, Caroline, Jenna, Bonnie and Jeremy are looking at Gone with the Wind on a large outdoor projector screen in the town square.

"All this waiting around for news is ruining Scarlett for me," Caroline whispered.

Jenna's phone rings and she answers it.

(J= Jenna, A= Alaric)

J: Hey , Ric.

A: Tell me you're with Elena.

J: She went to go see Damon. I thought that's where you were?

A: No, he just escaped. I think he's looking for her, and the cops are after him. Listen, he's in bad shape, Jenna, so if you find her, get her somewhere safe, okay? I'm on my way.

He hung the phone after that.

"If Damon is off the rails, there is nothing you can do to stop him. Let us take care of it," Bonnie said to Jenna and Jeremy.

"You guys keep doing this. You left me behind before, and guess what Jenna almost died. Now I'm going to find my sister. You go ahead and you try to stop me," Jeremy said walking away.

"Jeremy!" Jenna shouted at him as she followed him.

***********

After Jeremy's little blow up we went looking for Damon and Elena, with no such luck.

We went into the Grill to see Sheriff Forbes and Jenna kneeling down beside Jeremy, who's on his back on the floor with a gunshot wound to the chest.

"Jeremy!" I exclaimed running over to him.

"Mom. Mom, what did you do?" Caroline asked her mother in a panic.

"I was aiming for Damon," she said.

"He still has his ring," Caroline said seeing the ring on his finger.

"She's human. The ring won't work on him. Caroline..." Bonnie said.

"I got it," Caroline said biting her wrist and putting it to Jeremy's mouth.

"What are you doing?" Both Jenna and the sheriff asked.

"I'm helping him. Jeremy, drink. Please. Please. Please," she said.

He doesn't make any motion to drink and remains motionless with his eyes closed.

"Jenna, what's going on?" Alaric asked as he came in only to see Jeremy's body. "Oh my God."

"I know what I have to do," I said looking up from Jeremy's body.

Bonnie seeing my look nodded.

"We need you to grab him. T-take him with us," she said to Alaric.

"No, no, no, no. You can't move him. This is a crime scene," sheriff Forbes said.

"Mom, you let them go," Caroline said.

Alaric picked up Jeremy's body and we headed to the old witch house.

************

When we got to the old witch house Alaric laid Jeremy's body down on the floor, while Bonnie stood next to us.

"Is this even possible?" Alaric asked us.

"There's a spell for it if they'll give me the power to use it," Bonnie said.

"If they don't, then I know a different spell but it uses dark magic," I said as we knelt beside Jeremy's body.

Bonnie puts Jeremy's head on her legs and starts casting the spell.

The candles in the room start burning brightly and voices of the spirits whisper around us.

"Victus Phasmatis Ex Eleto. Revertas Phasmatis Ut Victus. Victus Phasmatis Ex Eleto. Revertas Phasmatis Ut Victus," Bonnie chanted but nothing was happening.

"They're angry at me for coming back here. They don't wanna help," Bonnie said.

"Well, they have to!/ they better help!" Alaric and I said at the same time.

"They said there'll be consequences," she informed.

"We'll deal with that later," I said.

"Well, he's just a kid. Tell 'em to shut up!" Alaric said.

Bonnie continues to cast the spell as the building starts to shake.

Her nose begins to bleed as the voices get louder and she starts crying.

Getting angry by the way they're treating Bonnie and not saving Jeremy I looked up to the ceiling and began to shout.

"Alright you lousy excuse for witches you will stop what you're doing to Bonnie and you will save my brother right now," I shouted.

They're response was to do the aneurysm spell on me again this time stronger.

"Do it now or I'll rupture your spirits from the other side!" I shouted in a different voice that silenced the voices and stopped the house from shaking.

Everything was silent after that with Bonnie and Alaric looking at me. After a few moments Jeremy opened his eyes.

"Theo? Bonnie?" He said seeing us crouched around him.

"Hey buddy," I said in a sigh with a small smile on my face.

"What happened?" He asked us.

"Doesn't matter. You're okay," she said smiling at him too.

*******************

After that we took Jeremy home, where he immediately went to his room.

I let him be alone for a while before I went to check up on him.

I knocked on his door until he told me to come in. He was laid out on his bed with his laptop.

"Hey. What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Trying to figure out what's wrong with me. Feel different, weird," he said.

"Yeah, you were dead. It'd be weird if you felt normal," I told him.

"uh...I don't know how to thank you," he said.

"You're my brother Jeremy, no thanks necessary," I said.

"Hey, guys. I'm gonna take off. Need anything?" Alaric asked us from the doorway.

"I'm good," I told him.

"Uh, no, no. I think I'm good," Jeremy said.

"You know, uh, on second thought, I might just crash here. Is that cool?" Ric said.

"Yeah," I said and Jeremy nodded.

He left after that and I left too after telling Jeremy goodnight.

Before I could even get settled in my room I received a two text. One was from Diana and the other was from an unknown number.

I looked at the one from the unknown to see that it was from Klaus, he said that he was going out of town to search for werewolves with Stefan.

Ignoring that for now I looked at the one from Diana, she told me she needed me right away to help her with this coven she's been tracking.

I texted I was on the way and started packing a bag and sending everyone else a text that I was going to help Diana out.

*************

Third Person POV:

"Did he take the bait?" A female voice asked.

"Hook line and sinker," another said.

"Once we have him, he'll fuel our power for years," a male voice said.

"What should we do with this one?" A male said bringing out an unconscious Diana.

"She'll serve her purpose," the first female voice said.

_____________________________________________

And there we have it the end of season two.

I hope this chapter was good and I can't wait to start on season 3 and Theo's little adventure.

As always pls comment and vote and stay safe my lovely readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 916 20
Noah Gilbert is a 17 Year Old Witch and the youngest brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. Ever since The Mikaelsons came to Mystic Falls he's learned...
745K 16.7K 191
Lydia Rosette Gilbert. The youngest of the Gilbert siblings. A family known for staying strong and staying together, despite the many tragedies they...
17K 697 11
in which zacharias "zachary" mikaelson is dragged back to mystic falls only to find that his long lost crush is alive and in love with the new petrov...
131K 4K 74
The Vampire Diaries Book 1 in the Soulmates Series Season Two - Season Four The Originals Season One - Season Five Kol Mikaelson x OC