The Lost Mikaelson (TVD FANFI...

By vampirediariesfan22

In which the youngest Mikaelson is reborn as Theo Gilbert, the older brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. How... More

Cast
Pairing
Return
Brave New World
Bad Moon Rising
Kill or Be Killed
Plan B
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Season 3
The Tribrid Awakens
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Homecoming
The New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaisons

Know Thy Enemy

1.7K 56 16
By vampirediariesfan22

____________________________________________

Theo's POV:

Me, Bonnie and Damon were at the Martins place.

Damon opens the door and checks to see if he could go in.

"Yep. Everybody's dead," he said entering the apartment.

"We should pack up the grimoires. They spent years collecting them. I wanna make sure they're safe," Bonnie said.

"You know, we could just get another match and cremate him," Damon said looking at Luka's burnt corpse.

"Don't be disrespectful. Not to him," Bonnie said.

"Fine. I'll bury him," Damon said.

"What exactly are we looking for?" I asked.

"According to Luka's dad, one of these contains a spell that'll let me harness the energy that's left behind when a witch dies violently," Bonnie said.

"I didn't know you and father witch were so close," Damon commented.

"We weren't but when he gave me my powers back, he gave me a message. If I can find the spot in town, where the old Salem witches were burned, I can harness their energy to use when I need it," Bonnie explained.

"Great. We'll have to put that on our list of things to do today. Harness ancient dead-witch power," he said.

"You know where the witches were burned?" Bonnie asked him.

"Did I forget to mention that?" He retorted.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm not reading through all these to find the right spell," I said closing a grimoire I had in my hands.

Bonnie looks at the shelf, closes her eyes and raises her hands. All of the books fall and one of them opens right in front of her.

"It's this one," she said picking up the book.

"Great. Grab the rest. Let's go," Damon said.

*************

Later we were walking through the woods to the old witch house.

"Is this the spot Emily Bennett was killed, too?" I asked.

"Founders thought it was poetic burning her where the other witches burned," Damon said.

"How do you know where the witches were burned?" Bonnie asked.

"Cause I tried to save her. Emily was just my key to getting Katherine back before I knew what a nasty little bitch Katherine was," he said.

We stop in front of an abandoned and run-down house where the witches used to live.

"You sure it's the right place?" I asked him.

Damon nods. We enter the house and walk around. Suddenly, Damon is unable to move.

"Whatever witchy prank you're playing, don't. It's not funny," Damon said to us.

"We're not doing anything," me and Bonnie said in unison.

"I can't move," he said before yelling as his skin starts suddenly burning.

"Oh, my ring's not working. Do something," he yelled.

Bonnie closes her eyes and concentrates for a while, allowing Damon to move again.

"I don't think the witches like you being here," Bonnie said.

"Oh, we're definitely in the right place," I said smirking.

"I'm gonna go wait outside," he said leaving.

*************

"Wanna hurry it up in there?" Damon yelled at us from outside.

The door closes by itself.

"Screw you too, Emily. You know, you're all on your own in there," he yelled again before leaving the area completely.

"Can you hand me the grimoire?" Bonnie asked me once Damon was gone.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her as I took the grimoire out of a bag.

"Are you worried about me?" She asked.

"Yeah, of course I am," I answered.

She takes the grimoire and kisses me.

"I'm sure," she said once we pulled apart.

She opens the grimoire and sees a letter and starts to reads it.

Voices start whispering around the house.

"You hear this right?" I asked her.

"It's the spirits of the witches who died here. I can feel them," she said.

"All right. What are they saying?" I asked.

"I can't tell," she said.

She starts walking out of the room and down into the basement, with me following her.

"Where are you going?" I asked her as she stops in the basement.

"Here. This is it. Help me set the candles," she said as the whispers start getting louder.

"What the hell are they saying?" I asked as I set the candles up.

She closes her eyes and concentrates for a minute and then opens them.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Nothing," she said as all the candles light up at the same time.

"They're ready," she told me.

*******

I was watching over Bonnie as she had her eyes closed and the whispers of the witches grew louder.

Suddenly she starts to cry.

"Bonnie?" I called out to her but I got no response back. "You're scaring me here."

She starts screaming.

"Bonnie!" I exclaimed.

I tried to get closer to her but I'm thrown against the wall by an invisible force.

Bonnie's screams get louder and I can't get up.

Suddenly all the voices stop and I'm released from the wall. I rush over to Bonnie and she's crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I brought her into my arms.

"I did it," she said.

I wiped the tears from her eyes and embraced her.

******

Once Bonnie was better, we walked outside the house and walked away from it.

"All right, well, there has to be something in the grimoire to help us translate that chant," I said.

"It was just a warning," she told me.

"What kind of warning?" I asked her.

"It's not important," she said.

"It's important to me, I just want to make sure you're ok," I said bringing her into my arms.

"It's a lot of power to have access to. They're just telling me to be careful with it," she said softly.

"Well, exactly how much power can you draw from a hundred dead witches?" I asked her.

She smiles and closes her eyes and concentrates.

Leaves start flying around us and the sky turns black. Thunder and lightning roar and strike as I look around and then look back at her.

She opens her eyes and the weather returns to normal.

"The answer to your question is: a lot," she said smiling at me.

"That's hot," I said amazed by her.

She smiles back at me.

********

Later we were at my house in my bedroom.

I was reading over the grimoire while Bonnie sat on my bed.

"I told you to not worry about that," she said.

"A warning. That's all you felt like telling me? This is some kind of warning, Bonnie. It says if you use too much of your powers at once, it'll kill you. How much would it take to kill an Original?" I said.

"All of it," she said.

"No. I'm not gonna let you do that," I told her.

"Theo, do you think I was born with these powers so I could float feathers and blow out candles? There's a reason I was called to do this," Bonnie said.

"No one's called to get themselves killed. Plus Elena's not gonna let you die for her," I told her.

"That's why you're not gonna tell her," she said.

"Do you even understand what you're saying right now?" I questioned her.

"It's not just for Elena, Theo. It's for you. It's for everyone. If I am the only one who can put an end to this, then it'll be my decision, no one else's. Mine," she said.

"I'm not gonna let you die just because you think you have to do it alone," I said.

"Theo..." she started but I cut her off.

"No, we're both gonna do this so I can make sure you won't die from using all this power," I told her.

Seeing that I'm not gonna change my mind, she nods.

"There's also something else you should know," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"The spirits, they told me that if Klaus breaks his curse, something would happen to you," she said as she grabbed my hand.

"What did they say?" I asked her.

"Fracto maledictionis recludatur Trifrido, in terra infernus suscitatio," she said in what sound like latin.

"And that means?" I asked her.

"It means that if Klaus breaks his curse, you'll become a tribrid and your awakening will bring hell on earth," she said as she looked at me.

"What?" I questioned her.

"I'm sorry," she said as she leaves my room.

______________________________________________

Hmm another thing for Theo to worry about.

As always comment and vote my lovely readers and I hope you love how the story is going so far.

And maybe just to clarify Theo's third side isn't vampire but it's something you might know if you get the hints that were laid out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 916 20
Noah Gilbert is a 17 Year Old Witch and the youngest brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. Ever since The Mikaelsons came to Mystic Falls he's learned...
246K 4.7K 57
In desperate need of editing, which I haven't started yet. Book 1 Rio Salvatore. The eldest Salvatore brother, turned at 25 years of age. He, unlike...
19.8K 523 19
A girl who has a doppelgänger and a identical younger twin sister. A girl who is a doppelgänger but also a vampire. Well this girl is Olivia Gilbert...