The Lost Mikaelson (TVD FANFI...

By vampirediariesfan22

In which the youngest Mikaelson is reborn as Theo Gilbert, the older brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. How... More

Cast
Pairing
Return
Brave New World
Bad Moon Rising
Kill or Be Killed
Plan B
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Season 3
The Tribrid Awakens
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Homecoming
The New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaisons

The Descent

2.4K 69 6
By vampirediariesfan22

_______________________________________________________

Theo's POV:

After yesterday, I decided to go check up on Mason. So, I texted Elena and Jeremy that I would be out for the day.

After a 4 hour and 6 minute drive I was in Maryland and almost to Diana's house.

I told her I was coming over to visit and to at least have Mason talk to Tyler so he won't listen to this Jules person.

I made it to her house and knocked.

I waited for a couple minutes until it the door opened to show Diana.

"It's so good to see you," she said bringing me into a hug.

"It's good to see you too," I said as we broke away from the hug.

"So how you been?" She asked me as we walked inside the house.

"I've been good, what about you?" I said.

"Well having a werewolf in my life again was a surprise, thanks for the heads up by the way," she said with a playful glare.

I laughed nervously and rubbed the back of my head.

"Sorry about that. I hope he wasn't too much of a bother, he got into some trouble back in Mystic Falls and I needed to send him away to save him," I said.

"Oh, he's fine besides I needed some help around the house," Diana said as we walked into the living room and sat down.

"Now, tell me what's been happening since you went back home," she said to me.

*********************

Third Person POV:

Over at the Salvatore house, Rose is in the library, she seems sick. Damon enters in carrying a blood bag.

"I was born in 1450, that makes me 560 years old," she said.

"Well, if you were a bottle of wine..." Damon started.

"So I can die. I've lived long enough," Rose cut him off.

"You know, if you're gonna be morn, I'm just gonna kill you myself just to put me out of your misery," he said pouring the blood in a glass.

"Come on, it's just a little werewolf bite," he said to her.

"Just a little, fatal to a vampire, werewolf bite," she said.

"Well, according to a legend which is notoriously unreliable source. Drink up," Damon said as he gives her the glass of blood.

"Yeah, it does feel like it's working," Rose said drinking the blood.

"Let's have a look, come on. Let me see," he said.

He looks at the bite mark; it has gotten much worse and has spread further down her back.

"How is it?" Rose asked him.

"Definitely...better. Right, Elena?" He said looking at Elena who just came in.

She looks shocked and horrified by the by Rose's wound.

"Um, it's not bad," she lied as Rose looked at her.

"Where's Stefan?" Damon asked shifting the conversation.

"He left. I need you to talk to him. He's convinced that he has to find Isobel but I think that's gonna upset Elijah," Elena said.

"No, can do. I'm with Stefan on this one, but if you could play nurse for a little while..." Damon said.

"It's not necessary," Rose interrupted.

"It is necessary. Elena is a do-gooder. It's in her nature, she just can't resist," he said.

He leaves the room. Elena looks at Rose for a second, then follows Damon out of the room.

"Damon. Is she gonna die?" Elena asked.

"Probably. The wolf bite caused some kind of infection and it's getting worse," he answered.

"Like poison?" She questioned.

"I don't know, Elena. I'm not an expert in the field," Damon stressed.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Death happens. We come, we go. Sooner she dies the better. It's gloomy as hell in here," he said and then left.

After he left, Elena took out her phone and sent a text to Theo asking if there was a cure for a werewolf bite.

*******************

Theo's POV:

"Wow," Diana said after I explained everything that's been going on.

"Yeah, so you can see why I need a break even if it's for a little while," I said.

"I see, well why didn't you bring Bonnie along with you? I would love to meet her," she said smiling mischievously.

"For one that's not a good idea, you're basically like an older sister/second mother figure to me. I don't need you telling her any embarrassing stories about me. And for two, she's with her dad," I said seeing her mischievous smile.

"Oh, come on," she said. "I wouldn't do that."

"Yeah, you would," I said.

"Yeah, I would," she laughed.

"Can we change the subject now," I said just as my phone bussed with a message.

I pulled it out and looked to see who it was from. The text was from Elena, asking about a cure to a werewolf bite.

"Let me guess, they need help with something," Diana said.

"Yeah, um, do you know if there's a cure for a werewolf bite?" I asked.

"There's no known cure for one, who got bit?" She said.

"Uhh, a vampire named Rose," I said looking at the text again.

After I said that I saw a certain look on her face.

"Wait do you know Rose?" I asked.

"We've crossed paths a few times and struck up a sorta friendship," she said.

"Well, do you know something that could slow down the infection if there isn't a cure?" I asked.

"I can get rid of the bite," she said.

"I thought you said there wasn't a cure," I said confused.

"No, I said there was no known cure. What I can do isn't known," she said.

"And what is that?" I asked still confused.

"You'll find out, now, let's go before we're too late," she said getting up and grabbing me.

We left the house and got in my car and floored it to Mystic Falls.

*******************

Third Person POV:

It's night now and at Mystic Falls High School, Rose is in the parking lot near some garbage cans.

She reels over and coughs. A man is throwing out some garbage and sees her.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" The man asked.

He comes closer to her, only for her to lunge at him. She violently bites him and drinks his blood.

Once drained of blood, he falls on the ground dead.

Later, Damon joins the sheriff. The police have found the body.

"Hey," he said to Liz.

"Thanks for coming so quickly," she said.

"No, I was close by Liz, what happened?" He said.

"A vampire. Luckily one of my deputies discovered the body before anyone else saw him," she explained.

"We have to secure the area then," Damon said.

"Don't cause a panic, but let's take this party into the cafeteria," she said to her deputies.

"I take the east side of the school, you go west?" Liz said to Damon.

"Sure, ok," he said.

He left and joined up with Elena, who just left a message for Stefan.

"Hey. Have you heard from him? Do you know what he's up to?" She asked him.

"My baby brother is not exactly my priority right now. Take this," he said giving her a stake.

"Come on, let's go," he said.

They leave and find Rose biting into a girl.

"Rose, stop!" Damon exclaimed.

She rushes toward him but he grabs her and pins her on the ground.

"Rose, Rose! It's me, it's Damon. It's Damon," he said trying to get through to her.

Her face is normal again as she came to. She looks at the girl's body and starts crying.

"Did I do this? I never meant to hurt anyone. I never wanted to hurt anyone," she cried.

"I know," he said.

Rose looks over at Elena.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," she apologized.

"Come on, let's get you home," Damon says getting her off the ground.

"No, I don't have a home, I haven't had a home in so long," Rose said crying.

He carries her in his arms and starts walking away.

*************

Theo's POV:

After breaking a couple speeding laws we made it to Mystic Falls and got to the Salvatores house.

We walked in and Elena directed us to Damon's room, while giving Diana a curious and confused look.

She entered the room first to tell him we were here.

"I'm sorry, Elena. I don't like taking human life, I never have," Rose said.

"You shouldn't be here," Damon said to Elena.

"It's the worst part about it: the hunt, the need to kill, the thirst, the pleasure it brings you afterwards. I wasn't meant to be evil. It hurts," Rose said.

"Stop talking about it," Damon said.

"Damon's a lot like me. He wants to care but when he does he runs away from it. I'm sorry for what I've done today," Rose said coughing.

"I know, but I think there's some one that can help you," Elena said.

"What are you talking?" Damon questioned.

Taking that as our cue, we walked into the room.

"Who the hell is this Witchy Gilbert?" Damon asked eyeing Diana.

"Diana?" Rose questioned looking at her.

"Hey Rosey," she said coming over to her.

"How is she gonna help? I thought there was no cure?" Damon questioned me.

"I don't know, but I think we're about to find out," I said to him.

We watched as Diana got Rose to sit up and she placed her hand on to were the bite wound is.

Her hand started to glow red.

As her hand glowed, the wound looked like it was starting to recede.

"What's she doing?" Elena asked me.

"I don't know," I said.

Once Diana removed her hand the bite was gone and Rose was back to normal.

"There you go Rosey, all better," Diana said.

"Ok what was that?" I questioned her.

"It's something that certain witches from my coven can do," she said.

"Is Rose really better?" Damon asked.

"Yeah, she is, just don't get bit by a werewolf again Rosey," she said addressing the last part to Rose.

"Why do you continue to call me that insufferable nickname?" Rose said.

"You know you love it," Diana said with a smirk.

Rose rolled her eyes, but she also had a smile on her face.

"Well, I've done my good deed for today, besides I got an annoying werewolf to get back to," she said

"Thank you Diana," Rose said.

"You're welcome," she said.

We left out the room with Elena, leaving the two vampires to themselves.

"Do you want me to drive you home....?" I start but Diana cut me off.

"It's fine, I can get myself home," she said.

"How?" I questioned.

She didn't saying anything and just crossed her arms over her face and disappeared in purple smoke.

"Wow," Elena said.

"She's such a flare for the dramatics," I said shaking my head.

*******************

Later, I brought Elena and I home and Stefan was there.

"Stefan, you're home," Elena said.

"Rose?" He asked.

"She's fine, Theo's friend saved her," she said.

"I um...I called Isobel," Stefan said.

"Why would you call Isobel?" I asked him.

"To see if she could help Elena some how," he said.

"I know," Elena said.

"I'm sorry, I had to," he said.

"It's okay. Did you find her?" She asked him.

"Not exactly. Hello Elena and you too Theo," John Gilbert said making his presence known.

"Uncle John," Elena and I said.

____________________________________________

There we go Rose has been saved but not by Theo.

I hope everyone likes Diana, she'll probably show up more in S3 haven't decided yet.

As always comment and vote my lovely readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 7.4K 67
Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world of vampires, werewolves, and witches eve...
36.6K 916 20
Noah Gilbert is a 17 Year Old Witch and the youngest brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. Ever since The Mikaelsons came to Mystic Falls he's learned...
White Sins By

Fanfiction

1M 28.4K 30
In which Ashley Gilbert is the albino twin sister to Elena Gilbert and meets the infamous Original hybrid... Seasons 2-4 #1 elenagilbert #1 theorigin...
17.6K 437 12
[ ABANDONED ] "Living or dying. Which is better?" [ KOL MIKAELSON X OC ] [ TVD SEASON 3-4 ]