Izuku The Man Of Iron

بواسطة NezutheRatGod

After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom br... المزيد

Chapter 1. Beginning Of The Journey To Number 1
Chapter 2. Welcome To UA
Chapter 3. Crazy Gear Head
Chapter 4. Final Blue prints
Chapter 5. Arc Reactor
Chapter 6. Future Plans And Meeting Izuku's Mom
Chapter 7. Designing A Rocket And Building A Factory
Chapter 8. Building The Suit And First Flight
Chapter 9. First And Second Stage Of The Sports Festival
Chapter 10. Third Stage Of Sports The Festival
Chapter 11. Semi And Final Fights
Chapter 12. Grand Opening
Chapter 13. Happiness And Consequences
Chapter 14. Date
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Going To I Island
Chapter 17. Battle For I Island
Chapter 18. Cold Justice
Chapter 19. Rescue And Father
Chapter 20. All Might Vs Iron Man
Chapter 21. Road To Success
Chapter 22. Rivalry
Chapter 24. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 25. Training Camp Battle Part 1
Chapter 26. Training Camp Battle Part 2
Chapter 27. New Arc Reactor And Foundation To The Future
Chapter 28. Preparing For Kamino Ward
Chapter 29. Battle For Kamino Ward
Chapter 30. Another Trial
Chapter 31. Dark Days Ahead
Chapter 32. Saving Someone In Need
Chapter 33. Goodbye And Healing
Chapter 34. Quirk Supremacists
Chapter 35. Greed And Love
Chapter 36. Iron Man Vs Iron Monger
Chapter 37. Family And Preparing For The Expo
Chapter 38. The Future And Alien Life
Chapter 39. The Race And Whiplash
Chapter 40. Mental Breakdown

Chapter 23. Court Case

7.5K 223 154
بواسطة NezutheRatGod

Izuku was at his company in a board meeting which thankfully Nezu taught him how to deal with them. Not only that but all the his board members are people that Nezu personally recommended since they were smart and wanted to help the world become a better place. One of them were Nezu's friends named Dante but he usually leaves to deal with other things that are important.

"Germany has requested us to build 2 large arc reactors to charge Berlin and Hamburg, as of right now we are in the middle of talks as to where to build them and cost of everything.

India and the U.S already paid for 7 more each, we are currently sending all the workers and construction bots to the locations to build them" said one of the board members.

"That's good, how goes clearing the land for the space elevator Mr Uraraka?" Said Izuku.

"It's doing really good sir and thanks to those new construction bots you built we are 3 months ahead of schedule and should be able to begin construction by the end of the month" said Mr Uraraka.

Izuku nodded his head and rubbed his eyes from lack of sleep, he's been getting very little sleep because of the upcoming court case. Though thanks to his auntie and Nezu his defense team is very good and he shouldn't have to worry about much.. plus Nezu 'accidently' dropped a USB that told about the chiefs corruption along with the minister of power and lastly some of the things Endeavor did.

But Nezu did warm him that if they take out Endeavor society will be weaker since he is one of the pillars that helps hold society up sadly.

"Are you alright Mr Midoriya?" Said his COO who's name was Fox, he was a older man with years of experience and knew what he was doing which really helped Marvel industries take off.

"Yes Fox just tired that's all, anyways anything else of importance happened since the last meeting?" Said Izuku.

"Yes sir, we hired 6,000 new workers who are already getting to work at our Arc Reactor power plants or here at Marvel industries building things or joining Uraraka construction or our other companies to help speed up the work.

Also we bought up Tesla since they ended up collapsing after the rise of quirks so soon we'll be building electric cars, we also sent you a email about Starlink " said another member of the board.

"What about the paperwork to get the permits for the Hyperloop? That will help revolutionize the world like everything else we do" said Izuku while also making a mental note to look into Tesla since he had a massive amount of respect for Elon Musk.

"Given your court case they are going much slower then we'd like but our legal team is doing their best to hopefully speed up the process" said a member in the back.

Izuku groaned at hearing that "well after the court case we'll be fine.. also Mr Uraraka how's Marvel Tower progressing with construction?".

Marvel Tower is going to be his companies Headquarters and also his pent house along with more private inventions. The tower will have an Arc Reactor in the lowest basement level and help power Tokyo.

"Well since you asked us to put more time and work into the Space Elevator than Marvel Tower it had been delayed but with all these new workers and construction bots we should hopefully be able to get back on schedule" said Mr Uraraka.

Izuku nodded his head "that's good.. if any of you need me I'll be in my office going over some left over work before I get back to getting ready for my court case. Also I think we'll have to rebrand ourselves as Marvel Enterprises so we can continue to grow the company and have lots of smaller ones under us".

"Ok and Mr Midoriya before that Ochako asked me to give you this" said Mr Uraraka as he handed Izuku a thin wrapped object.

Izuku thanked him and went into his room and sat at his desk, he looked at the package and opened it up and couldn't help but smile with what he saw.

It was a picture of him and Ochako smiling while giving the peace sign and the other picture showed Mei with her genuine smile on her face and a very tiny blush that made her eyes standout even more.

"Thank you Ochako.. I really love this gift" said Izuku as he placed them on his desk so when he sat down that was the first thing he saw.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was the day of the court trial and Izuku was leaning back in his chair while Mitsuki was looking over some last minute paperwork, Mei was sitting next to him and besides her was Nezu who was drinking tea.

At the other table was the police chief and the minister of power with their lawyer as well.

"Thank you for all coming" said the judge entering the court room and sitting down "this court case is about Marvel industries building weapons that are on par with nuclear weapons and are monopolizing space industries and electrisity industries along with them buying up a old company named Tesla that shut down after quirks. It also says he's trying to find a way to clone animals and he wishes to make phones and not to mention his Iron Man suits" said the Hosu police chief.

Mitsuki rolled her eyes, nothing in the law stated he couldn't do any of this but it did bring up lots of questions why he seems to be monopolizing everything.

"I see.. Izuku Midoriya do you have anything to defend yourself with?" Said the judge.

"Yes he does sir" said Mitsuki standing up "Midoriya here is trying to push the world into a new future and have us explore the stars again, he's opening up or buying all these other companies that are part of his company to help him revolutionize the world.

Here in section 145-16 the law doesn't say anything about making other companies that work for you as long as they do something different.

The now named Marvel Enterprises is in charge of Marvel industries, Tesla, Marvel Sciences and research, Uraraka Construction, Marvel Space Exploration, Marvel Mining Co, Marvel Transportation and lastly Marvel electrisity. They are all from the same company but they all do different things to help the world.

Thanks to marvel industries almost all carbon pollution will be lowered by 45% because of the clean energy they provide" said Mitsuki who then changed the page to continue but the police chief cut her off.

"But here you are monopolizing the economy, your buying up huge parts of our economy to make it so everyone works for you".

"That's untrue" said Izuku "I'm buying up areas that are seriously lacking or are neglected because everybody would rather see some kid have sparkles come from his hands then try and make our world better.

Terra only has so many resources and it's time we finally go out and explore the galaxy, terraform planets and colonize the stars".

"And make weapons of mass destruction while you control our economy" said the chief.

Izuku broke out laughing at hearing that as he looked the chief in the eyes "If I wanted to do that I'd start buying up farms like a certain billionaire did 200 years ago back during the 2000's in America, or I'd start selling everyone's data to companies to make money or I would start looking into the hero industry.

But I haven't done any of those, every field I went for has been neglected because people can now shoot rainbows from their fingertips".

The chiefs eyes narrowed at that as his glare hardened "still doesn't deny that your trying to take over everything, also your suits are a danger to the public and should be handed over to the government and the hero association" said the chief.

Just then the door in the back opened and Endeavor, a member of the hero association and lastly his dad entered the room.

Endeavor immediately began spitting out lies about him and him performing illegal experiments and that given he's 16 that all his belongings and finances shall be given to the 'proper' authorities.

The member of the hero association walked right passed them and straight to the judge and handed him a slip of paper then went and sat next to the police chief.

The judge began reading it and as he did Izuku noticed that his sperm donor was smirking.

"So Hisashi Fujio is that correct?" Said the judge getting a node form the man "it says here you want full legal custody over your son given his traumatic childhood and that given how young he is you'll be head of the company".

"That is correct sir, my sweet baby boy here has had a hard life because of my ex wife and her being neglectful towards him and allowing other kids to bully and beat he him up because he's quirkless.

Also I don't think he is ready to run a massive company especially given his traumatic childhood and he shall be given great therapists if I'm able to get custody over him" said Hisashi.

Inko right now was wishing she could rip his nuts off and use them as a punching bag, Mitsuki was wondering if she could kick him in the nuts so hard that they come out his mouth. Lastly Izuku was debating on if it'd be worth letting Cogman do whatever he wanted to him.

"I mean look at the information on that paper, he's had such a horrible childhood and he needs his dad to help raise him" said Hisashi.

"I think you forgot to add the part where the sperm donor known as my father abandoned me and my mom because I'm quirkless and he only came back because I'm rich.

I want nothing to do with you; you worthless excuse for a human being, your simply a deadbeat dad that can't achieve anything so you have to steal from the very son you left out for the wolves so why don't you take that money Endeavor is paying you, bend over and ram it up your ass" said Izuku.

Most of the court was silent before both Mei and Mitsuki broke out laughing at what Izuku said.

"As you can see judge I want nothing to do with the excuse for a human that I call my sperm donor and not only that but everything I've been doing is legal and not against the law" said Izuku.

"That is very true judge, Fujio here abandoned his family after Izuku was revealed to be quirkless" said Mitsuki.

The judge looked at Hisashi "is this true?".

Hisashi couldn't really say anything since it was the truth and given the fact that Izuku, Inko, Mitsuki and Masaru would be against him and he'd have no evidence to prove him otherwise.

The silence was all the judge needed for an answer.

"Ok then.. Midoriya what about your suits?" Said the judge.

"Those are tools for me to use to fight villains as a hero, I wanna be able to save people with my suits" said Izuku.

"Your suits are a danger to peace and society" said the hero association representative "your to young to be trusted and with weapons like that they should be given to heroes that can be trusted, not some teenager".

"You want my property? Well you can't have it and you will never have it, my gadgets will only be used by me and those I deem Worthy to use them" said Izuku.

"I couldn't have said it better myself" said a new voice. Everyone turned and saw a tall blad dark skinned man with a eye patch wearing a black coat "this case is stupid and it's over".

"Who a-" "shut up mother fucker I'm speaking" said the man cutting off the hero association member.

The man walked passed them all and handed the judge a piece of paper "this case is closed".

The judge read through the notes and grabbed his hammer and slammed it down "the case is closed".

The man looked at Izuku and walked towards him "I'll be calling you soon Midoriya, after all Nezu told me about you and how you'll be helping us save the world".

He then walked away and Izuku was then tackle hugged by Mei who started kissing him in sheer happiness.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

64.6K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
8.1K 127 20
When Izuku Midoriya was misdiagnosed quirkless, his mother takes him out for a shopping-spree. He would usually want a lot of Hero Merch, but this ti...
7.1K 220 3
Izuku Midoriya, learned at the age of 4 that he was Quirkless, that all Men aren't equal. At that age, his world came crashing down. He was bullied...
43.7K 1.1K 32
Izuku Midoriya's dream of becoming a Hero was not only shattered by his Idol, but by society. What happens when his Mom receives a job offer in Ameri...