The Red Conqueror

By SkimReader07

Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. Af... More

Clarifications
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
OVA 1: Thoughts of the Hyoudou
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OVA 2: Repentance of a Valkyrie and Knight, Doubts of an Angel
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
OVA 3: Confirming Doubts
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 12

11.1K 157 66
By SkimReader07

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

Issei and Serafall appeared in a luxurious hallway of rooms, Issei saw the rooms and asked.

Issei: What are we doing here?

Serafall: Well, it's for you to take a bath, and you freshen up - looking at Issei.

Issei: Ok

Serafall: When you finish, just signal to the maid who will be here - preparing to leave.

Issei: Ok, goodbye - entering the room.

Issei, upon entering, found a very luxurious room, and went to take a shower.

WITH SERAFALL.

Serafall, when leaving Issei, began to go to the room of the meeting, and when entering, she heard a conversation.

Shemhazai: Sirzechs, you along with Issei-san, called us, you know that all the leaders are very busy, just a month after the Trihexa - with a sigh of tiredness.

Sirzechs: Ahh, I know we are very busy but this is very important - his tone is serious, meaning business.

Michael: Well, I hope it's not another war, or a beast that could destroy the world - with a hint of diversion.

Braquiel: Oh, Sera-chan and where is Issei? - turning his attention to Serafall, who sat in his chair.

Zeoticus: Yes, Serafall-san, where is Issei? - growing slightly impatient from waiting.

Serafall: Quiet, he will come.

Sairaorg: Ahh, and I was training.

????: Calm yourself, boy, have patience - a middle aged man with black hair and violet eyes, standing next to the Bael heir.

Sairaorg: Sorry, Lord Zekram

Arthur: And so why would they call us? - looking towards his teammate, Bikou.

Bikou: I don't know, but it's strange that they just called us - his eyes closed.

Arthur: True - being alert of whatever transpired in the meeting.

Venelana: Well, I already wanted to see Ise, I haven't seen him for a long time - smiling at the prospect of seeing the one she considers a son.

Yasaka: Yes, it's been a while.

Serafall: Hey Sona-tan, anything? - pointing to a blond.

Sona: Ahh, he hasn't said a word since.

Serafall: I see - glaring at the blond with Sona, it seemed the Sitri shared the same sentiment as the Maou Leviathan.

Lord Sitri: What's happening, daughters? - seeing the strange exchange between his daughters.

Lady Sitri: Indeed, what is going on and why is Saji-san involved? - looking at the now named Genshirou Saji.

Sona: It's nothing.

Serafall: Yes, nothing.

Ajuka: Sirzechs, can you give me some information about what's going on - looking at his friend.

Sirzechs: Issei will tell you that.

Everyone talked to each other, but there were two people who didn't say anything, these were Tannin and Odin, each for their reasons, but it was as if they were worried about something, Göndul noticed this but didn't say anything. The entire room quieted down, hearing a knock on the door.

Sirzechs: Enter.

A maid came in quickly and bowed.

Maid: Lucifer-sama, your guest is ready - pointing to the door.

Sirzechs: Let them through.

Maid: With your permission - proceeding to leave and making way for someone to come in.

Someone entered the room, which remained in a great silence.

That person was a brunette with pale skin as if he were sick, a black shirt, black pants, a black jacket but with red details on the sides, and black dress shoes. His hair was drooping, so one did not see his eyes, and he transmitted a vibe of coldness.

No one in the room knew who he was, they were waiting for the Oppai Dragon, a cheerful person, perverted, who dresses with bright colors, who transmitted an aura of joy and perversion, but who was the person in front of them. Only recognizable by Sirzechs, Serafall, Sona, her peerage, Tannin, Odin, Yasaka, and Sairaorg, they knew who was the person in front of them. Some were speechless, and Sirzechs was in shock.

Riser: Hey, who are you? We are waiting for someone, better leave - increasing his aura.

Issei: Oh, the shitty chicken doesn't remember the person who put his pride in his ass - sitting in the chair that was for him.

Riser: Wha.. you damn... - about to get up but his father stopped him.

Issei: Hello everyone, for whom that does not recognize me, I am Issei - his tone was cold.

Many in the room were surprised, many got up from their seats.

Some: What! - a shocked scream sounded throughout the room.

Issei: Hello, how are you doing? - his tone is now calm.

Venelana: I..Is...Ise, what's happened to you, are you ok? - with great concern.

Issei: Hello, Vene-chan, and to answer your question, yes, more or less.

Zeoticus: Issei, are you sure you're fine, you look horrible - his expression is similar to his wife.

Issei: I'm okay - speaking calmly.

Everyone had many questions but someone spoke seriously, interrupting them.

Sirzechs: Issei, I want you to please tell us everything - looking at him very seriously.

Issei: Ok, Ajuka, could you use a spell so that everyone can see my memories.

Ajuka: Hmm, what for? - confused by the request.

Issei: Well, it is better that you see it than to explain it, oh, and another thing, record this meeting - still calm, but his tone is cold.

Sirzechs: For what reason must we record it?

Issei: I will explain later - turning his attention back towards Ajuka.

Ajuka was not sure, but seeing Sirzechs nod, he did what was asked and the room turned white.

Ajuka: Alright, just think about the memory and it will reproduce.

Issei: Ok - closing his eyes and focusing.

Venelana: Hmm, what's going on, Issei, you're so serious that we have to see it.

Yasaka: Yes, that's true.

Issei: You will see.

The room, change of color, starting with everything from the beginning.

Those in the room were confused, when the room of Issei appeared, they saw how he went to school and when leaving, Ddraig informing him that he felt Ophis, and so everything began to happen as Issei sees a part of his harem with Vali, all his feelings were transmitted, many could not believe it, others would not believe it, all that sadness was immense, that broke the hearts of many who appreciated Issei.

They saw how he went to the house, hearing the conversation of the girls, when they thought he left. The Gremory clan began to feel more and more shame from Rias' actions. They saw how he trained, beating the visuals of Saji and Vali, how he discovered the others and saw two of his best friends with his so-called fiancees, though they noticed something about those friends of his. They felt a feeling of darkness nothing good began to appear such as seeing the one he considered his other father was with two of his women, how it broke every time more, as he thinks about suicide. They saw how he saw those people having sex in his own room, how he talked Raynare, how he suffered from the acid, how his mind was corrupted more and more. Everything that happened in school, how his perverted friends did that unforgivable act to him, how he broke and released his wrath, how he humiliated Saji and spoke his truths, how he talked with Katase and Murayama and talked to Grayfia and Serafall. They could see how he met his "parents" and what they told him, this flared up the maternal instincts of the women, who had children. Finally, they saw the ending, starting from his dream showing his past to his out of body experience, hearing Rias' words made Zeoticus and Venelena see a tramp portraying as their "daughter" and how he arrived with Serafall, everything ended in less than 30 minutes.

Everyone was silent, but they released their auras as if there was no tomorrow, the worst were the parents of the girls, Zeoticus and Venelana, Lord and Lady Phenex, and even Michael and Uriel, so much anger in their thoughts, that their wings flickered, despite what was implemented into the system, now they could see a flaw.

Sirzechs was expelling much of his power, as was Grayfia, even those that were usually like Shemhazai and Zekram were no exception. Baraquiel was grinding his teeth, but everyone calmed down to hear a roar.

Tannin: I'M GOING TO KILL THOSE BITCHES, HOW DARE THEY DO THAT TO A DRAGON, THEY WILL REGRET THE DAY THEY WERE BORN!!! - releasing an insane amount of killer instinct.

Issei: Calm down, Oji-san - looking at his master that trained him when he came to the Underworld months ago.

Tannin froze upon seeing the eyes of his student, they were empty, no emotions, almost lifeless, that's why he calmed down.

Tannin: I had a bad feeling, when you sent me the call but this..., you already looked for things to do the ritual.

Issei: Yes, I have almost everything prepared.

Many were reassured to hear that exchange between the two dragons but someone spoke.

Saji: Ha,you don't seem affected - calm, not understanding the scope of the situation.

Everyone when they heard those words turned to the bastard, they felt a murderous instinct that only lasted a second but it was so much that it gave Sirzechs gave him chills.

Issei: Oh, I forgot you existed - his tone was very cold.

Saji: Haha, but everything is done, you lost and I won - trying to be mocking, but he was about to find out that he never won.

Issei: Oh, you won? I guess I should refresh your memory and begin act 2 of what happened in school earlier today - appearing next to Saji.

Saji: Eh... - becoming a little scared but he was grabbed by the face and lifted up.

Issei: Oh, congratulations, you took away the virginity of some foxes, bitches, whores, whatever you want to call them, but you have once proven yourself useless and thanks to your shortcomings, it looks like Kaho and Gengo won't be getting a niece or nephew from you - increasing the strength in his hand, while he released murderous instinct - you want to know why I did not exclude you from this meeting, it's because I want to ask something to you, Vritra - increasing his strength more, the pressure around the blond's head made him scream in pain - so don't test your luck - releasing the inferior dragon.

Issei: Hey Vritra, Albion and you, either one of you in agreement with this - sitting in his chair

Vritra: "Me, no, but........ Albion seems to have something planned."

Issei: I see, well, I don't care, your stupid carrier made things that much easier.

Vritra: "Yes, it's not even worthy of being called a dragon anymore, just a 'low-class demon'." - taunting the blond that he was trapped inside, knowing the consequences of what will now happen to whatever dragon's females that he mated with and losing to said dragon, dishonoring himself.

He was about to continue talking but felt two people looking at him with sorrow, those were Venelana and Yasaka.

Venelana: I... I... I'm sorry - crying from seeing and feeling what he's been through, she couldn't take it and hugged her "son".

Yasaka didn't say anything but she just hugged him, trying to keep her composure, at this moment, everyone in the room found something to say.

All: Sorry

Issei: Quiet, I don't do pity.

Zeoticus: B..but...you're dying...because of...my daughter's fault - his hands shaking for what his daughter has caused.

Issei: You don't have to worry about that - letting go of the two women.

Baraquiel: How... you can be so calm - squeezing his fist so much that he was bleeding.

Issei: Well, simple, why bother, everything is over, and I won't do anything because I don't need to.

Zeoticus: That damn child - speaking through gritted teeth.

Sirzechs: Issei, what do you want to do with them? What punishments do you want to impose on them? - serious about what Issei may say, after all, he is the pillar and this would be considered treason.

Issei: Listen Sirzechs-nii - surprising him with that nickname - I am not their husband, I am not their fiance, I am not their boyfriend nor their friend, as far as I am concerned, I'm not part of their "family" - his tone was very cold - so they will fight their own battles, I am not helping "them" anymore, if they want happiness, they have to fight for it themselves, but if they put their faith in that pathetic blond - pointing towards the blond still on the ground - hmph, well, good luck to them.

All were silent, but Ajuka spoke.

Ajuka: Tell me two things, first, why did you want me to record this meeting, and second what will you do now? - closing his eyes in concentration.

Issei: First, it's to show it to the other factions if they ask about me, and second, I'm leaving .

Those words surprised everyone, but also confused them.

Sairaorg: And how long will you be going?

Issei: Well, I could be gone for a few months, maybe a year, I don't know how long but I'll be gone, though I would need to finish school, education is important and I would like to get my degree.

Many wanted to tell him something, but they knew all the feelings he had, so they didn't say anything.

Tannin: Do you need help? .

Issei: No thanks, also have a recording for the old red, and Lili-chan .

Searfall: What? For Great Red-sama and Lili-chan?

Issei: Doesn't it seem strange that he hasn't appeared yet?

Everyone upon hearing that realized what those words meant, that if Great Red found out what Ophis did, he was very capable of killing her and not just her.

Issei: A few days after waking up, he called me in a dream, he told me that he would go to sleep for a long time, and that he would take Lili-chan, his words and I quote, "I'M TAKING HER SO THAT THERE IS NOT ANOTHER SEMI-NUDE GOTHIC LOLI THAT CAN CREATE ANOTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATION", end quote.

Sirzechs: Issei, would you like us to call them, so that we can give them punishment?

Issei: Ahh, I don't want to see them, as I told you, you can impose your punishments, but I don't want you to tell them anything now.

Venelana: And we shouldn't tell them anything because? - annoyed and confused by Issei's decision.

Issei: What do you think they will do if they are told something, they will look for me, acting like pathetic wretches trying to save their own skin like the cowardice people that they are, well, except the lesser Lucifer, he's likely to be arrogant the whores that he slept with, they probably don't even know that I saved that wretched one's life by taking an attack from the Trihexa, hence why I was in a coma.

Ddraig: "It's true, the damned white one would have died, had it not been for my partner." - making himself known for the first time, knowing Issei can handle the situation.

Yasaka: But they must be punished.

Issei: Yes, but they will be the ones who look for me and I don't want to be disturbed. You can do what you want, but at this moment, you need time to think and reflect on what you will do. Right now, you're letting your anger get the best of you.

Everyone was silent.

Zekram: You have matured, young Sekiryuutei, I look forward to your return, may you prosper on your journey, definitely worthy of a higher rank, I bid you farewell, Zeoticus, Venelena, Sirzechs, have a good evening - getting up from his seat and leaving to head back to the Bael territory, if one could see his face, they would see a smirk as he was very impressed by the maturity Issei by calming the situation and telling the leaders to think rationally before they make a decision and rather than seek revenge, he left their judgment in the hands of the factions, not wanting to deal with such traitors himself as he wanted no ties to them, but a question did come to mind - 'I wonder what your clan will be called?' - knowing that Issei seemed content with leaving the Hyoudou surname behind as that was no longer him, not anymore.

Issei:Well, that's it, I better leave - getting up from his own seat.

He was about to leave but Zeoticus would speak.

Zeoticus: When do you leave - with his head down.

Issei: I don't know, but I think that after doing the ritual.

Zeoticus: Well, you can stay in the mansion tonight - serious about his suggestion, he wanted to at least spend time with the boy, from what he saw in the visions, it's clear that he did not have much paternal love like they gave Rias, but despite that, Issei turned out better, due to the turmoils he's gone through.

Issei: No, I don't want to be a bother... - initially declining the proposal but upon looking at Zeoticus and Venelana, something made him inclined to agree - ah... fine, okay, let's go.

The meeting ended in only 40 minutes, everyone felt angry, sad, there were many emotions, but many went and apologized to Issei, and said they would punish those that hurt him before leaving to their own destinations with a recorded copy of the meeting, while Issei, Zeoticus, and Venelana went to the Gremory mansion

THE END.

I figured because the OVA and Chapter 11 are a bit short, might as well release Chapter 12 as well, chapters do get longer from here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 979 36
A High School DxD fanfiction, in which our Main Character Issei Hyoudou undergoes a traumatic experience that causes a change in his outlook on life...
87.4K 1.6K 25
"I don't care of that red haired bitch gets married to Riser, I made a promise to another and I intend to keep it" After the meeting with Riser, Isse...
570K 5.1K 35
Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfic and you guys already know what the cha...
850K 12.6K 69
Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, Issei react to being pulled into a world...