The Live Laugh and Loves of M...

By milessprower

The story of how Minnow Mouse realized he and his boyfriend were also in love with Pluto. More

Mouskatools
Wth is a ball lee glamorous??
the really fun pov change baby
mickey meets the duck fam
pluto's conflicts
macaw
micwpluto's love is stronger than luisa
it was my wedding day
...emo????
DIE DIES DEATH DEAD SAD CRY DIE
kids?? wha?????
dies dead death emo the sequal
the... finale 🥺🥺

THE WITCH HUNT

10 0 0
By milessprower

Micwpluto was heartbrocken bc their children just got MURDERED... BY MAGICA DESPELL !!!! SO NOW THEY WERE GONNA GET ULTRA EMO REVENGE!!

"AGHHSGSHSHSN HOW DARE YOU YOU WITCH THOSE WERE MY BABIES!!!!!!!" Minnow screamed in rage, floating into the air and reaching his full potential.

Magica laughed evilly, enraging Pluto so much he joined Minnow.

Magica continued to laugh evilly.

"Muahahaa!! You're lame loser children are DEAD and there's  NOTHING you can do about it!!!!!!!" She cackled super duper evilly.

Mickey Mouse hated kids. This was a well-known fact. If he could, the mouse would have killed all those weird duck children before they became adults, but anytime he came over they just disappeared somehow. Anyways that didn't matter they're adults now. The point is, Mickey Mouse hated kids.

And yet...

As he watched that goofy witch laugh over the dead bodies of his children.....

HE FILLED WITH EMO RAGE AND JOINED HIS HUBBIES!!!!

"OH NO!" Magica cried out in fear. "NOT THE COMBINED POWER OF EMOMICWPLUTO!!!! I STAND NO CHANCE!!!!!" She turned around and ran away like a coward.

Slowly, Micwpluto fell to the ground with tirednessness. Bc they were tired. Exerting your emo alpha power like that can be very draining. They watched as the woman who killed their children ran off, and vowed to one day have her head.

After all, NO ONE MESSES WITH MICWPLUTO ‼️‼️‼️😡😡😡😡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
638K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...