DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

51. 🎯 Promise

1.9K 110 70
By twinklytinygirl

Yoongi stirred a little trying to change his side wanting to adjust himself a little bit. But he couldn't as the peacefully sleeping younger one was using him as a pillow. The younger's messy silky locks were spread all over the older one's chest giving him some tickling sensations.

After struggling few minutes Yoongi opened his eyes. The clock says it's already 7 in the morning but thanks to the blinds and the thick curtains defensively hanging against the window room was still dark.

Yoongi gently push Jimin's head up which was resting on his extended arm to place his head on the pillow. Yoongi's action hasn't disturbed the younger's sleep even a bit as he was sunk into a deep slumber.

Dragging the curtains bit aside with the remote controller Yoongi turned on his side to observe the younger who was still calmly sleeping next to him.

A soft smile which is filled with a lot of adoration effortlessly reaches Yoongi's eyes enlightening his whole face as he slowly studies the younger's sleeping features.

Jimin who was wrapped in Yoongi's baggy T-shirt which the older one make him dressed in the last night after giving him a quick relaxing hot bath makes him look so cuddly. The top half the younger one was wearing looked too big on him and the view make the older's heart squeeze with some unexplainable feelings.

Smiling at the still sleeping petite figure next to him Yoongi slowly dragged the sleeping younger to him closing the small gap left between them.

Without many struggles, Jimin quickly snuggled closer to his familiar safe place tangling his hands around the older's chest. He has pressed his cheeks against the comfortable warmth surface letting a contended soft sigh out. Younger's that action has led Yoongi to envelop him between his arms once again lending up being the younger's human bedding.

Yoongi softly chuckled placing a few kisses on the younger's temple caressing his scented soft locks. The older male could feel the way younger's rhythmic warm breath fanning on his jawline as his actions make him rolled more closer.

The cuddling process and few adjusting movements had made the younger's oversized top hang low in his shoulders putting his fair bare skin on a show.

The love bites and all the hickeys Yoongi painted on the younger's flawless skin were brightly sitting on his fair skin. The sight he just exposed was enough to send chills through Yoongi's spine filling his heart with one another different feelings.

Feeling of love, pride, attachment, tenderness, and lust had mixed up with another bunch of warm feelings in the older male's heart urging him to run his fingertips all over them. The view and the moment have engraved in his heart and he knew for the rest of his life he gonna remember how this certain moment make him feel. He owns the love of his life. Finally, he has someone he could say belongs to him.

A few minutes later Jimin has stir in his sleep wanting to side change. Being the small spoon Jimin has rested his back against the already waken older one's chest automatically making him be the big spoon. Sleeping younger has dragged Yoongi's hand on his hips closer to his chest like he was using the older's hands to a blanket around himself.

The position has given Yoongi a clear view of the wound scar Jimin has on his back under his left shoulder blade.

It was now all healed but still, Yoongi get chills remembering those dark days.

A few minutes later Jimin slowly woke up from his deep slumber feeling the way warm pair of lips stamping kisses on his nape and shoulders. He smiles into the empty space knowing he was enveloped in older's comfortable warmth. The younger has slowly let the hand he was hugging go dragging the blanket messed around his waist up until it meet his nose.

"Good morning...."

Yoongi has ghosted his lips over the younger's ear lobe whispering his morning hellos to the younger's ear in his morning husky voice.

"Gummonin hyung........."

Yoongi chuckled while forcefully turning the younger one to his side knowing he was trying to hide himself under the comforter he was holding up to his nose.

"Argh.........."
The unexpectedly quick movement Yoongi has made him do have the younger one moan in kinda loud feeling the stinging pain arising from his swollen lower body.

A moment of silence has take place between them as last night's memories rushed to their minds.

The silence was too loud for Jimin and it completely made him turn into a whole reddish mess.

"Come on love, why are you trying to hide away from me? Come on there's nothing to hide. I have already seen enough......"

Yoongi has dragged the blanket off from the younger's face chuckling loud at how flustered he looks.

"So.....did you sleep well?"

"Mmhm.......".

Jimin nodded his head taking his fingers to remove a strand of hair from the older's face.

Both locked their eyes like they were caught in a muse. The talk their eyes had with each other remained only between them as the rest of the world was clueless about what they shared with their very own secret language. Unspoken hundreds and thousands of emotions were exchanged through their eyes while their smiley lips were silently left behind letting the excitedly busy eyes do all the talk.

Yoongi has break their eye contact placing a kiss on Jimin's forehead.

"About last night......" he mumbled sneaking a hand around younger's waist.

"It was awesome Park Jimin"

Jimin has let out some muffle giggle against Yoongi's chest.

"Stop being shy around me. Just say something"

"My lips don't know how to reply......."

"But you know how to make---"

"Hyung please.......stop teasing me"

Yoongi gently releases the younger one from his hold deeply looking at his eyes with a smile on his face.

"You know what.........?"

"What ?"

"You turned me into a whole new man. You don't know how much you have taught me Jimin-ah......"

"Me? Teaching? to you ?"

"I am talking about emotions and feelings, not last night's actives......"

"Hyung!"

"Haha don't disappear into that blanket I am just kidding"

Jimin as poke Yoongi's cheek making a face.

"You know what ?"

"What ?" Yoongi replied with a smile on his face boop the younger's nose playfully.

Jimin softly sighed adjusting his head on Yoongi's extended arm before replying to the curiously waiting older.

"I need to grow old with you"

Jimin's sudden comment has make Yoongi's eyes went widen. 

I wanna wake up next to you, I wanna experience the world with you, I wanna face new challenges with you, I need to be your strength, I need to be your home, safe place, and your home. Yes, I need to grow old with you. So promise me we will be like this until we die.

Yoongi blinked a few times to avoid his vision getting blurry. He didn't wanna teared up cause the moment is full of upbeat feelings. Yet the younger's emotionful words have made him all shaken.

"I promise you. I will protect what we have will my life. Its a promise Jimin-ah"

Jimin knew Yoongi sincerely meant it but he will never know how deeply Yoongi means those from his side. He is a man who used to live like a cold emotionless robot. He choose to live like that cause he thought rather than getting hurt, pretending to be a cold and emotionless person gonna make his life easy for him. Jimin is the first one who was able to touch his heart. It wasn't only because younger knew how to melt the ice in his heart away but also because he knew how to keep his heart warmer. Actually, his mere presence was enough for Yoongi to feel all the warm feelings inside him.

"Yo Yo" 

"Yes?" Yoongi smiled feeling Jimin's fingers poke on his cheek.

"I am hungry"

"Let's go...I'll make something for you"

"Can't I have breakfast on bed?"

"Don't be lazy. Come on let's brush our teeth first"

"I am not being lazy hyung... I can't move much"

The older has cracked laughing a little bit loudly before scooping up the protesting younger into his arms.

"You didn't fire me from your butler job, right? So ripped lord Park will move around the house like this for the rest of the day" 

"I hate you!!!"

"I love you too hun"

.
.
.

Two weeks later ( December 20th) 

Showing up always matters. Park Jia literally broke into tears of joy seeing her only family on her dance competition's final day. Park Jimin and Min Yoongi has made a surprise visit to the school and the small girl was over the moon to see her brother at the most unexpected moment when she does need her family's support.

The excited small girl has run into Jimin's arms and both the brother and sister have shared a moment at the back stage. After they had their time, finally Jia noticed her brother has accompanied someone else too.

"Oh, Yoongi Oppa ?"

"Hey, Jia you have grown up a little bit"

"Oh did I? Will I grow taller than Mimi?"

Yoongi chuckled at the youngest Park's question which make him coo at her cutely excited tone.

"May be"

The little one smiled brightly doing a full bow at his brother's teacher. (A/N: That's how they had introduced Yoongi to her in the previous chapters...)

"Oppa you gonna stay until the end right?"

"Of course, we will"

"Oh, that means Yoongi Oppa gonna stay too?"
Jimin has looked at his boyfriend's face silently waiting to hear a reply from here.

"Of course Jia I binge-watching the whole show"

Yoongi said while winking at the young girl.

.
.
.

After two hours the whole function came to an end announcing the winners.

Jia has saved her place as the second runner up but everyone could say she was happy with her achievement than the winner. The little girl had received two day holiday to go home with her family.

They had celebrate her victory and Jimin's return by eating out in a fancy cafe. Dae Kwan has also joined the moment as both Jimin and Jia were so excited to have some quality time with their uncle Kwan.

After dinner, Yoongi called Jimin out for a moment.

"Jimin-ah what should we do now?"

"About what hyung?"
Jimin replied with honest curiosity all over his gaze.

"About taking Jia home....."

"Oh!"

"So you gonna go back to your apartment for these two days?"

"Can't she stay with us hyung, please ?"

Jimin has directly asked without hesitating even a bit.

"Is it okay with you? See I am totally fine...I thoughts you might have other plans"

"I need to talk with Jia about us hyung. I need her to know. So....it will be better if she can spend her time with us together...I know we might get a bit too loud but, can you let me keep her with us for this weekend?"

"Why would I disagree Jimin-ah? Gosh, I thought you might ask me to drop you back in your apartment at the end of the day. I was too worried thinking about how to survive two days without you"

"Are you really real Min Yoongi?"

Jimin asked in a daze seeing the way Yoongi had already made a face like a kid who was about to lose something he likes.

"Oh come on babe. I was so nervous during this entire dinner"

"For what?"

"To meet your family of course"

"You mean my 12 years old sister?"

"Still she is your family and of course, I need her approval".

"Hyung why are you so nervous?" Jimin chuckled out loud being wholeheartedly thankful for the empty parking area.

"See.. you can easily befriend her. Trust me Jia is always a happy kid. But sure you have an assignment when it comes to persuading"

"Why?"

"She hates sharing me with anyone. So good luck"

"Don't worry I'll change her team. See Park Jimin I am gonna make her like me"

Jimin looked at his boyfriend who was marching back to the restaurant with so much determination on his face.

.
.
.
Min Yoongi: Amusement parks!!! That hell of a place should be sued.

Park Siblings: We are having the time of our lives.

Taekook: Senior Min is bad at pretending. He is a terrible actor.

NamJin: Kids are sweet aren't they? 
( Ten minutes later) Namjoon-ah... let's adopt two more puppies babysitting is ten times harder than taking care of a drunken drug addict who can't find his drug.

Hoseok: Someone gives my money back. I don't wanna lose my hard earn money to lose a few years from my life span.

Update: 01/09/2022
Four chapters more... maybe two?
Vote and comment
This book is closer to finish....
🙆❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 877 45
A bitter sweet Namkook story! Disclaimer: I do not allow anyone to copy or translate my work without permission. #namkook #topnamjoon #bottomkook #y...
671K 41.1K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
38.6K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...
466K 14.5K 76
[MATURE AUDIENCES](Editing Stage) A 19 year old girl named Veronica Adams takes a walk through the woods and ends up seeing a vampire and she bites h...