A Chance To Make Things Right...

By Mavaezz_taetae

(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "... More

Part : 1
Part : 2
Part : 3
Part : 4
Part : 5
Part : 6
part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12
Part : 13
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18
Part : 20
Part : 21
🔸Important 🔸
Part : 22
Part : 23
💓
Part : 24
Part : 25
Part : 26
Part : 27
Part : 28(🔞)
Part : 29
Part : 30
Part : 31
Part : 32
Part : 33
Part : 34
Part : 35
Part : 36
Part : 37💗
Part : 38
Part : 39
Part : 40
Part : 41🔞
Part : 42
Part : 43
Part : 44
⁉️
Part : 45
Part : 46🔞
Answers of QNA
Part : 47
Part : 48
Part : 49💗
Part : 50
Part : 51
Part : 52 💗THE END

Part : 19

4.6K 339 70
By Mavaezz_taetae

A/N: aishhhhh sorry for not updating for so long.... i was busy okay .... i really was... i had exams... i had to prepare myself for my states and also i had some little no actually huge problems in my life here and there... so just forgive me okay???
😭😭

and and.... just enjoy this chapter ... and i decided to fully concentrate on this book from now on... so tag along with me for updates....

_______________________

Back To Taehyung and Jimin's first encounter....

"W-Wait a-a second a-are y-you-u sure-e?" Taehyung asked the man in front of him ,shaking ...

he found this hard to believe, but then why would a stranger wearing all black, crying his life out and holding a box which has The pretty boy's name written would lie?

The man in front of Taehyung nods his head in response.

"Absolutely. H-he died yesterday afternoon , i called his name so many t-times, but he didn't give me a response. S-So I checked a-and" he starts crying again.

Taehyung tried to push away the heaviness in his heart but he couldn't.. he failed miserable-ly...

"i-I h-how.. i- you." There was something in his mind which he couldn't shake off so he asked the man "M-May I-i know who y-you are?"

"P-Park Jimin W-Who a-are you?" Jimin hiccupped and blew his nose with the handkerchief the elder gave him earlier..

"Taehyung , May know your relationship with J-Jungkook?"

" I w-was Jungkook's only friend., companion, partner in crime"

Taehyung nodded his head in understanding . trying hard not to cry in front of this Park guy...

"We did everything together. We used to play together, eat together, walked together, bathed together "

"Excuse me?" Taehyung blurted in shock..

"Why, yes. We used to bath together, I loved washing Jungkook's hair while she played with the bubbles. We even used to"

Taehyung couldn't hear what Jimin said after bathing thing, Something is very wrong here. Either this Jimin here is lying or Jungkook used to swing in the other way. but by judging the way Jimin speaks about him so dreamily is something very strange.

"we had even kissed. Oh! It was surreal . How much wished I could have more but then again she was my friend. Friends don't do that isn't that right Taehyung?"

"O-oh y-yes." Taehyung nodded his head . "Friends don't do that. May I know what are you doing here?"

"I am supposed to ask you Taehyung What you are doing here? And I am here to work"

What is he doing here? That's a very nice question. He has no idea why he is here, he came here to meet Jungkook but then this man here says that he died yesterday in his sleep. Taehyung still have a hard time believing this Park guy...

"How did he die? If you don't mind me asking"

"Pills. She ate the pills." Jimin said looking somewhere far away...

A/N: in case you guys are confusing between 'she' and 'he' let me tell you in Korean she and he sounds like same so just go with that logic...

Taehyung is taking this situation very calmly and he has no idea why Maybe it's the shock or it's him that is not accepting this...

" I should have cleaned the floor before she ate them. Jungkook dropped them and Jungkook ate it."

"What?" Taehyung snapped.

"What?" Jimin asked him innocently.

"Wait a minute, what do you mean by Jungkook dropped them and Jungkook ate it? are we talking about the same person?" the brunette ask jimin , Something is very, very wrong here.

"Yes. We are talking about Jungkook" Jimin gave him a small smile.

"Brown big doe eyes, dark black hairs with purple highlights at the end, a bit skinny and always scowling?" Taehyung asked again...

Jimin shook his head. "No. White fur, black grey eyes, really energetic and always barking"

Oh my dear muffins. This park guys is talking about a fucking dog. A dog named Jungkook...

brunette crossed his arms and gave jimin a look. Jimin simply looked back at him with no realization.

Few minutes of alliance later Taehyung heard him say, "Oh "

Then again. "Oh"

And then again. "Oh"

"Finally" Taehyung muttered under his breath..

"I'm so sorry I was so lost in grieving i-that I didn't realize. Of course! Why would a stranger ask me about a puppy? It's highly unlikely" he stopped abruptly then cleared his throat and straightened himself.

"I am going to ask you again," Jimin nods. "is Jungkook here"

"Yes." Brunette mentally sighed in relief "he's right in there." Jimin points to the door behind him.

"Thank you. But Why didn't he open the door then?" Taehyung couldn't help but ask .

"Mr jeon never opens the door except for his food delivery". Jimin said in a very professional tone.

That is so weird. What is the pretty boy? Queen of south korea? Who doesn't open doors for people to enter in?

Taehyung simply shook his head. "Who are you again? "

" I'm pak jimin., mr jeon's assistant" he gave brunette a small smile. "May i know your business with mr jeon?"

Taehyung scratched his head. "I uh. It's personal".

It is personal, right?

Right.

"I have never seen you before, Taehyung Mr jeon doesn't allow anybody not known by him in his own house" Taehyung gulped inaudibly "May i know your business?" he said in a very strange manner.

It was like he was threatening the brunette...

"I got cookies." Taehyung said shamelessly. Couldn't come up with anything else..

"May I know how you know Mr jeon? "Jimin's professionalism was imitating the hell out of Taehyung and suddenly he wanted that crying Jimin back...

"Um, we met at the wedding".

The box in jimin's hand fell and things which are dog toys and food flew out of the box.

"T-The wedding, you say?" Jimin whispered in shock. "As in that wedding which is now all over the papers?".

" yes".

"Oh my chimies! Finally somebody here is going to tell me about it!" he squealed in excitement.

The brunette thought his sweetiepic was confusing. But This man just crossed his level. he is suffering from some bipolar disorder. he has cried like a baby, and gotten serious as a school Principal and now he is squealing like a teenager...

"Can we please go inside? It's a bit hot here!".

"Of course! Just pick up all these things, I'll be waiting by the door." Jimin said cheerfully and hopped his way in, leaving the elder alone with the work.

Few minutes later, Taehyung is inside the penthouse. The black and brown combination of the walls reminded him of a haunted house he visited in his teenage years...

So This is my Sweetiepie's home? It is well maintained but it's gloomy..

"Would you like to have something? Water, coffee or anything?" Jimin asks him as he returns from a room where he kept the box.

"Yes. I would like to have Jungkook". Well the elder is shameless when it comes to his things ... I mean his sweetiepie....

"Excuse me?" Jimin snapped:

Shit! That went wrong.

The brunette laughed nervously. "i-Im-mean I would like to talk to Jungkook. Where is he?".

"Oh Just let me check on him. he must be in his study" with that Jimin went inside one of the many rooms which Taehyung guessing the study room...

Moments later, he heard a door open and clicking of boots. he stood up on his feet and faced the door which was not the study room's door...

Okay, so let's go through this again For real.

Palms sweaty...

Heart beat spiking up...

Sweat from forehead...

Don't know the reason why Taehyung is feeling like this...

He gulped inaudibly when the steps got more closer and then he saw him.

Jungkook

His Sweetiepic ...

Wearing tight fit black pants and blue shirt tugged in . His black hair was left open and was reaching up to his shoulders( a little bit above his shoulder). His face was aggressed in the file he was holding and there were earphones attached to his ears...

"yes yes. Il make sure of...

it okay, mail it Don't worry sir..."

the pretty boy's voice echoed through the whole penthouse and Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off him , Jungkook's voice was firm and authoritative, it was nowhere near the man whom the brunette kissed because that man was afraid of something that he didn't know. This man is way more confident ...

he kept talking in the earphone went to the room where Jimin went and shut the door loudly.

Okay, so he just got out of one room and went to the other without looking up at the elder.

Not a problem right?

Right.

The brunette took a seat again and waited for Jimin to call out his name and waited for Jungkook. Few awkward minutes passed he couldn't hear anything from the room. he knows that Jimin has spoken something about him but he don't see anybody getting out of the study..

he was getting impatient.

Suddenly the door opened and Jimin stepped out with his jaw dropped on the floor. he looked at the brunette with wide eyes.

"Who are you?" he breathed out. Taehyung saw that his eyes had a mix of astonishment, disbelief, happiness and a bit of...hope?

Taehyung smirked. "I told you. I am just Taehyung."

"Just go in and take care of yourself. he is not in a good mood now." Jimin warned.

"Sure." Taehyung beamed.

He has a feeling that it's going to be funin there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: thanks for voting .... ❤️

so how was the chapter ?? and what do you think what kind of fun Taehyung was taking about...? hmmm? any ideas?...

💕 Happy birthday jungkookie baby 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 24K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
2.9M 125K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
416K 30.2K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
260K 9.1K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...