Young and Menace the companio...

By tabbymac

this contains one shots, smut, deleted scenes and pictures from Young and Menace! More

introduction
πŸ”Ž : Pictures Liza would have on her wall
πŸ”Ž : Steve, Robin and Dustin's s letters
πŸ”Ž : Nancy, Mike, Lucas and Max's Letters
πŸ–€: Who knows Liza Better
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž: Mike telling Will and El about the break up
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž: Eddie's asking Liza to go to Reefer Ricks
πŸ–€ : How Steve and Liza first met
βœ¨πŸ–€ : Liza and Eddie's Spring Break
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Eddie's vest
πŸ–€ : Steve gets the love he deserves
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Liza being Max's safe place
πŸ”Ž: The nine months Steve's POV
πŸ–€ : A Very Henderson Christmas
πŸ–€: Liza meets Steve's Parents
πŸ–€πŸ”:Eddie seeing Liza's scars.
πŸ–€πŸ” : Liza's Tattoos
πŸ”πŸ–€ : Nightmare Club
βœ¨πŸ–€Starry date night
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€: Reunion
πŸ–€What if: Liza chose Eddie
πŸ–€ : Our Girl part one
πŸ–€ : Our girl part 2
βœ¨πŸ–€ : Our girl part 3
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€: Eddie's realizations
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : the Demogorgon
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž: sick day
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€: Robin gets forgiven
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Liza and the Five Stages of Greif
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Dustins POV
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : Wills dead
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : Bad Men and Coming together
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : Elevens gone and Hospitals
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : The first show
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Wayne and Managing
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Bikers and Leather
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž : Steve's grandmother
πŸ–€ : Wrong Accusations and Coming Clean
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž : Liza tells Eddie about the breakup

πŸ–€ : Liza and Corroded Coffin

496 10 105
By tabbymac

 Liza's eyes bounced back and forth from Eddie and Jimmy. The formers arms were waving around wildly as he yelled at his friend, his hair bouncing around with each movement. Liza groaned, leaning her head back against the lawn chair that Gareth had set up for her. They had been at this argument for the last fifteen minutes and everyone not involved had reached a point beyond annoyance.

  "You just had to say that you preferred Lord Of the Rings, didn't you?" Gareth leaned against the wall, his eyebrows had disappeared under his hair. 

  "I just answered a question! It's not my fault Jimmy decided to ask about my new tattoo." Liza huffed, crossing her arms. "Asking me why I chose elvish over Klingon was his choice not mine."

  "You're the only one who can even attempt to calm down Eddie, can you please go fix what you did?" Jeff kicked at Liza's boot. The blonde went to protest but both Jeff and Gareth looked at her with pleading eyes, they just wanted to start their band practice.

  Rolling her eyes, Liza slapped her hands on to her thighs as she stood. Gareth and Jeff watched as the blonde wrapped her arms around Eddie's torso and rested her chin on his chest, giving him her best puppy dog stare. She mumbled his name to fully bring his focus on to her.

   The two friends scoffed, they knew Eddie and they knew that he wouldn't be calmed down so easily, even if he was completely whipped for Liza. Their eyes widened when they saw Eddie freeze, look down at the blonde then sigh.

  "What, Witch?"

  "You guys should be practicing, remember?" Liza poked at his chest, a teasing smile on her face. Eddie grimaced as he looked over at Jeff and Gareth, both boys were trying their hardest not to laugh. The guitarist glared at his friends, making them stop their laughter.

   While he was distracted, Liza unwound one of her arms from Eddie to wave Jimmy away. To get him out of Eddie's line of sight because she knew he would go right back to arguing if he looked at Jimmy again. She hoped that he would take the hint and go.

   When Eddie looked back over the blondes head, he found the spot where Jimmy was once standing empty. Furrowing his brows, he looked back down at Liza to see her smiling up at him. Eddie huffed, resting his forehead against the top Liza's head with a chuckle.

  "You're sneaky, Witch." Eddie murmured as he placed a kiss to her hair. Liza blushed, wrinkling her nose.

  "I have no clue what youre talking about." Liza smiled, feigning innocence as Eddie rolled his eyes. He grabbed one of her hands, placing it on his shoulder while the other was wrapped up in his other hand. He started to do a dramatic waltz to the music filling the garage. "Really? REO Speedwagon?"

  "Just shut up and dance with me, doll." Eddie spun her out then back into his arms.

  Gareth, Jimmy and Jeff stared at the dancing pair in shock. Never have they seen Eddie back down from a debate so quickly, not even when they had started to agree with him. They were starting to think they could use that to their advantage, Jimmy said as much and Jeff agreed until Gareth - seemingly the only one who knew how Liza was - spoke up.

  "Let's be real guys, Liza would kill us if she caught us even thinking about using her like that." The fluffy haired boy watched as Eddie twirled Liza to the rock ballad. "We should just be thankful she uses whatever power she has over Eddie to help us."

  "Could you imagine if she used it against us?" Jeff asked, shuddering as Eddie dipped Liza back. The blondes eyes locked on to the trio, a challenging smile on her face.

  "You guys wouldn't stand a chance." Eddie snorted, pulling Liza back up. He turned her around so her back was pressed against his chest, a smile on his face. "But it's cute that you thought you could take advantage of the Witch, no one could even come close to taming her."

  "They could try, but I have dealt with Dustin, Mike, Will and Lucas for way too long. I know when someone is trying to use me." Liza smirked, eyeing her friends.

   They all looked nervous, they hadn't realized that she could hear them talk, expecting her to be so wrapped up in Eddie that everything else was white noise. What they didn't know was the girls trauma made it so she was fully aware of all of her surroundings at all times. Every creak in the night, rustle of the leaves had her head snapping towards it's direction.

   "Now aren't you boys supposed to be practicing? You have a gig in like  . . . a week." Liza tilted her head back to look up at Eddie, giving him a stern glare.

  "The lady is right gentlemen, we should probably start." Eddie started to walk foreward, forcing Liza to do the same until they reached her chair. Spinning her around, he placed a quick kiss to her forehead before lightly pushing her down. Liza huffed a laugh as the metal head retreated to grab his guitar.

  While Jimmy, Jeff and Eddie tuned their guitars, Gareth and Liza played a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors. The score was six to four with the blonde in the lead. Liza threw out a paper at the same time Gareth threw out scissors, the cocky grin on his face had Liza kicking him in the shin causing him to yelp.

  "Jesus! Watch the feet, Halfling!" Gareth reached down to run at his leg, completely unaware of his mess up and the lack of sounds in the garage. 

  "Gareth, I think you should take that back." Jeff warned, his eyes bouncing back and forth between Liza's glare, Eddie's giddy smile and Gareth's oblivious grumbling.

  "Take what back?" The boy asked, turning  to look back at Jeff. He didn't make it far as he was pulled down, his wide eyes now level with Liza's narrowed ones. The blonde's fingers were twisted in the front of his AC/DC shirt and the twitch of her eye made Gareth gulp.

  "What did you just call me?" Liza gritted out, her notrils flared and eyebrows raised.

  "I do believe our dear Gareth called you halfling, doll." Eddie chimed in, resting his arm on his guitar as he grinned. He knew how much she detested the nickname 'halfling' and the memory of the bruise she left behind when she punched him in the arm for calling her it. Eddie loved it when Liza got fired up, she was terrifying but the fire in her eyes set his whole body alight.

  "Not helping, Munson." Gareth spat out, trying to look back but hand that was in his shirt shot up to grip at his cheeks. His lips puckered from how tight she gripped his face.

  "Don't look at him, look at me." Liza warned, making Gareth nod. "Now, care to repeat what you just called me?"

  "I-" Gareth tried to pull his head back but Liza just gripped his face harder. "Halfling! I called you Halfling!"

  "And why would you call me that?" Liza raised a brow, tapping her index finger against his cheek. Each tap made Gareth flinch slightly.

  "Because. . . you're small?" He offered, shrugging awkwardly. "I mean, Eddie gets to call you Witch, why cant we call you nicknames?"

  "You can call me Liz, like the rest of my friends or come up with something that doesnt have to do with my height." Liza spoke in a saccherine voice, "Call me Halfling again and you'll learn exactly what I am capable of, got me?"

  "Understood." Gareth gulped. Liza smiled sweetly, letting the boy go with a pat to his cheek. Gareth moved over to his drum kit, grabbing his sticks as he looked at Eddie. "Jesus fuck, she's scary."

  "I know right? It's fucking hot!" Eddie grinned, eyes locking on to Liza as she sat back down. The blonde winked at him, making Eddie's head spin slightly.

  "I think she just cursed you dude." Jimmy laughed, making Gareth grumble.

  "You guy's keep teasing him and I'll curse you too." Liza warned, glaring playfully at the others. Jeff saluted her mockingly, in return Liza have him the finger.

  "You can cast any spell you want on me, Witch." Eddie started to move towards Liza, only getting a few steps towards her before she put her foot up. Eddie stopped, tilting his head in confusion.

  "Uh, uh. You have band practice and I have yet to see any practicing." Liza raised a finger to point him back to his spot. "So you guys better start now or I won't be paying for pizza and you will be sleeping in your own bed alone tonight."

  The four boys shared panicked looks before Gareth hit his drums sticks together in a count down. They launched into the first song on their set list, doing their best to be perfect as to not anger their unofficial band manager.

  Eddie kept his eyes on Liza as he sang, a small smirk on his lips as he saw her try and act unaffected by him. Though it was hard to hide the way she blushed and avoided eye contact with him. By the time they got to the third song, Liza had gone inside Gareth's house to order the pizza.

  When she came back, the boys were taking a small break from their practice. Liza moved over to where Eddie had taken up residence in her chair, she stood with her arms crossed. Before she could tell him to move, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her on to his lap.

  It was slightly awkward due to it being a lawn chair, but Eddie moved her like a ragdoll. Draping her legs over the arm of the chair while he wrapped his arms around her waist to keep the hard plastic from digging in her back. Liza rolled her eyes but allowed him to position her as he pleased.

  "What songs next?" Liza asked while playing with a strand of Eddie's hair. His eyes had slid close at the feeling and his mind had blanked so he had barely heard her. When she didn't get an answer, she tugged on the curl in her hand. Eddie's eyes shot open, a red hue creeping up his face as he tried his best to seem calm.

  "Sorry, what did you ask?" Eddie asked, his voice an octave higher. Liza smirked, filing that information away for later, whenever that may be.. The metalhead caught the glint in her eye and internally groaned.

  "I asked what song was next." Liza repeated.

  "Uh.  . . Enter Sandman cover I believe." Eddie tried to gather his thoughts. It was Enter Sandman right? Or was it Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheep? He'd have to ask Jimmy before they started.

  "Oh good, I like your guys version of it." Liza hummed, resting her head against Eddie's shoulder. "Gonna have to wait until after food though, they said they were slow today so it should be here within the half hour."

  "That's fine, I'm starving anyways." Eddie huffed, laying his head on-top on Liza's. On cue, his stomach growled making the girl in his lap giggle.

  "Gotta feed my favorite Rockstar." Liza poked his stomach. Eddie grabbed her hand, lacing their fingers together and brought it up so he could brush a kiss to her knuckles.

  "I'm your only Rockstar." Eddie playfully glared.

  "Oh don't be getting all jealous." Liza said, rolling her eyes. "You know their is no other Rockstar above you. . . Okay. Well maybe Ozzy."

  "I'm not jealous, and if there was anyone I'd want to be under, it would be Ozzy." Eddie grimaced after the words had left his mouth. Liza started to laugh, burying her face into his neck as she tried to catch her breath. "That came out wrong."

  "Very wrong." Liza agreed. "But I know what you meant."

  "Yo, Liz." Gareth called over to Liza after a half hour had passed, cutting off the conversation she and Eddie were having. The blonde lifted her head and turned her attention on to the drummer. "Pizzas here."

  "Dinner time boys."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 277 17
𝐀 π’π­π«πšπ§π πžπ« 𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 π’π­πžπ―πž π‡πšπ«π«π’π§π π­π¨π§ 𝐱 πŽπ‚ π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ πŸ‘ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–πŽπŒπ€π π–π‡πŽ 𝐖𝐀𝐒 πŒπ„π€ππ“ π“πŽ οΏ½...
12K 222 36
our souls will forever be cursed. eddie munson x fem!oc stranger...
645 22 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ π™‡π™žπ™©π™©π™‘π™š π™¨π™žπ™¨π™©π™šπ™§ 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š π™žπ™£π™›π™–π™’π™€π™ͺ𝙨 π™Žπ™©π™šπ™«π™š π™ƒπ™–π™§π™§π™žπ™£π™œπ™©π™€π™£ π™žπ™¨ π™›π™–π™‘π™‘π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙛𝙀𝙧 𝙖 𝙑...
146K 4.1K 20
βπ“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐖𝐀𝐒 ππŽπ“ 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 πŽπ… πŽπ”π‘ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋, πŒπ”ππ’πŽπ.❞ β•³β•³β•³β•³ Κ¬Κ¬π—π–Ύπ—…π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π—π—ˆ... ᜰ 𝑻𝑾𝑢 𝑾𝑢𝑹𝑳𝑫𝑺 ᜰ ↳𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 π–Όπ—…π–Ίπ—Œπ—Œ...