Bonten's Princess | Tokyo Rev...

SpiralDaydream tarafından

Just a story about a little girl and all her uncles... who all happen to be Bonten executives. One-shots and... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 | Our Child
Chapter 2 | Mikey
Chapter 3 | Always Rindou
Chapter 4 | Sanzu
Chapter 5 | Koko
Chapter 6 | Stonks
Chapter 7 | Sanzu's Secret Candy
Chapter 8 | Kakucho
Chapter 9 | Material Girrlllll
Chapter 10 | School?
Chapter 12 | Snooping
Chapter 12 | The Strip Club Part 1
Chapter 13 | The Strip Club Part 2
Chapter 14 | The Aftermath

Chapter 11 | WOWwweeeee

4K 186 24
SpiralDaydream tarafından

Parents vented their wrath on the teachers. While rolling on the floor, the toddlers shouted and hurled tantrums. Firefighters and police officers were dispatched in a frenzy of wailing sirens and screeching tires. Amidst the chaos, Rindou swiftly passed through security with his new look. His purple hair was tucked into a preppy black-haired wig, tattoos covered, and brown color contacts set on his pupils.  It was all fixed with a cherry on top of stylish black glasses. He looked like the average rich daddy.

"Mr. (fake name)", The principal ushered Rindou into his office. (y/n) was perched on the large sofa, cheeks red from excitement.

(y/n) was puzzled by the presence of this unfamiliar man. Though, her eyes sparkled once she heard his voice.

"What happened?" Rindou's tone was harsh as he glared down at the short principal.

"Miss (y/n) is suspected of having... committed arson, charring an entire classroom. There are two arguments within our staff.  Some - myself included - were considering suspension over three months. The other half of the staff wants miss (y/n) expelled. "

Rindou froze, mind spinning, trying to grasp the situation. The phone call he received from the school was urgent so he'd assumed that (y/n) was hurt. Ran was mid-interrogation and Rindou did not want to agitate his older brother even more. So, he sprinted out of the building as his little niece's official guardian. Swiping loose strands into the wig in the speeding car, he mentally patted himself on the back for being a responsible adult. So much for being mafia huh?

"May I have a moment with my niece?" Rindou spoke slowly.

The principal pressed his lips together and nodded his head. He turned around to walk out the door. Once the door closed, Rindou leaned his head against the door to make sure nobody was listening from the outside.

(y/n) looked at Rindou with puppy dog eyes and chirped, "Rin."

"Explain." Rindou scowled and crossed his arms. His smile held no warmth.

"(y/n) was being bullied. (y/n) wanted revenge!!" (y/n) frantically waved her hands

Rindou crouched in front of (y/n), "But why did you BURN down a classroom? H- how did you do it?"

"Uhm," (y/n) fidgeted with the lighter in her pocket.

Rindou caught this at the corner of his eye.

"What's in your pocket?"

Silence.

"(y/n)..." Rindou knew what it was and reached toward her pocket. (y/n) squirmed peeping quietly, "noooooo~". The expensive lighter popped out as she tried to reach for it, he quickly stood up eternally carrying the lighter out of reach from her little hands. The audacity of this child to steal his lighter. Who would've imagined she'd turn into a thief?

A brief moment passed before the phone rang. Rindou checked who it was, only to chuckle, "It's Ran."

"Dada?"

Rindou pressed the green button on his phone screen and began to explain the whole situation in a long string of words. (y/n) could hear Ran cackle over the phone which sat in the crook of her uncle's neck. There was also the dull sound of heavy, running water and scrubbing.

After a minute or so, the water stopped, and Rindou's expression became dark. He began to check his wristwatch while verbally taking mental notes.

"Ok, that's a solid plan... mhm. I'll take the shorter route, 5 minutes got it... don't worry I have my gun. What?!... Ok fine. Yeah, she's with me. Mhm. K, see you."

Then he cut the call.

"(y/n) we need to get out of here." Rindou picked up his niece and stormed towards the door.

"Huh? Okie." (y/n) just accepted her fate as she was scooped up into strong arms.

Rindou opened the door with a loud bang which startled the principal and other teachers on the other end of the teacher's office.

"Excuse me, the timing could never be worse but my wife seems to have gotten herself caught up in a serious car accident so we will be leaving now."

Everyone stood there in shock like mannequins in a clothes store clumped up together, dressed up as teachers. Rindou paid no attention to them and breezed towards the exit.

The principal who snapped out of the confusion first exclaimed, "Sir- we still need to talk about miss (y/n)'s her future in this school!! Of course, we'd consider your generous donations in the process but..."

"No need," Rindou spoke quickly, putting one hand on the doorframe, "she quits today."

"WHAT." (y/n) screamed, but the door slammed shut and Rindou stormed down the hallway.

"Rin! It was just an accident, (y/n) can become friends with the other kids once they apologize!"

You delusional little rascal, Rindou thought. "Nope," he said cheerfully and continued to walk toward the rear end of the building.

"Hey!! Nooooo, Rin I want to continue schooool. Even though some guys were mean I liked being special!!" (y/n) began to quietly sob as Rindou continued to ignore her little arguments.

They ran into a security guard on the way out. The officer stopped them. "Excuse me, the exit is the opposite way around that corner sir. I'll escort you guys out."

Rindou smiled, "Actually my daughter really wanted to use the bathroom which is right down this hallway so."

"Sir the bathroom is the other way around as well."

"Oh no, we know where we're going, the staff just told us."

"Sir I'm pretty sure they were mistaken please follow me."

"I said," Rindou paused, "we're good," checking his watch briefly.

The security guard visibly squirmed with suspicion as he saw (y/n)'s red eyes. Then he turned to (y/n). "Hey sweety, do you know this man?"

Rindou gave her a sharp look. (y/n) who was angry got an idea, remembering her time with Sanzu. She opened her eyes wide, looked at the officer, and shook her head.

THIS LITTLE- Rindou didn't let himself finish his internal curse words because the officer shouted, "LET GO OF THE LITTLE GIRL NOW."

The officer reached for his baton and hand receiver, lowering his back in an offensive stance. (Japanese officers usually don't reach for their ✨guns✨ first, they depend on their ✨✨martial arts✨✨ training)

This is bad... Rindou thought. Just as the officer was about to press the button, Rindou reached into his back pocket and pulled out his gun, and radiated his chilly smile, "Hands on your head."

The officer froze and slowly obliged. He scrunched his eyebrows together in a mixture of fury and fear, with a shaky voice he spoke "Wait... I've seen you somewhere before..."

Rindou chuckled, "Yeah probably, but I'll tell you what." Rindou closed in on the shaking officer, pressing the tip of the gun against his chest. "You don't want to know," he rumbled in a low voice before slamming the officer in the head dropping him unconscious.

(Y/n) stared at the man who was slowly starting to bleed from his head. She had caused this. Just like last time with Sanzu. However, small little psycho-child felt no remorse for the officer. But she did feel a little dumb because now Rindou's attention was hyper focused on her.

"Why did you say that?" Rindou grabbed (y/n)'s collar a bit too forcefully.

"Uh, uh," (y/n) stammered between tears.

When you're in trouble? Blame it on ✨Sanzu✨!

"Sanzu taught me!!!!"

Rindou groaned in agony. Then he snapped, "just shut up until we reach headquarters." He dragged his palmed over his face and scowled at his niece.

"S- sorry," (y/n) looked down.

A minute late, Rindou stepped into the black bulletproof car that was parked behind the school. It swerved around the corner stealthily, avoiding the police and media attention pooled at the front gates of the school.

The officer who had been brutally injured in the head, testified to (y/n)'s kidnapping. In fact, (y/n) was now painted as the lost daughter of the CEO of one of Bonten's 'official' companies. So her identity was not linked to any of Bonten's criminal activities.

The principal was somehow saved from being fired due to his unfortunate circumstance caused by (y/n).

Well it was all ok except.

(Y/n) was now ✨homeschooled✨. By who you ask?

Of course Rindou because he didn't want (y/n) to be illiterate. Ran didn't do shit, he'd goof of with (y/n) with any chance he got. Kokonoi was for maths and some science. But most of her lessons were about tax evasion and bank fraud.

Anyways she finally learned how to read. Now she could google stuff and try to get to her dad's night club!!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.1K 78 18
(Correct Upload) You encounter Doma and plead with him to honor your last request before you die. To lose your v-card. Doma X reader
531K 14.7K 79
Harry, Ron, Hermione and Aurora, the golden quadrant's adventures are exposed. Everyone was watching. Future people had sent the Harry potter movies...
44.6K 330 12
Basically what the title says I am taking requests as well!! Pictures are not mine!!!
113K 4K 34
Dedicated to all of Death Note fans You are a Wammy's student. Top of the class if you wanted, but you don't. One day Roger calls you to the office...