Young and Menace the companio...

By tabbymac

this contains one shots, smut, deleted scenes and pictures from Young and Menace! More

introduction
πŸ”Ž : Pictures Liza would have on her wall
πŸ”Ž : Steve, Robin and Dustin's s letters
πŸ”Ž : Nancy, Mike, Lucas and Max's Letters
πŸ–€: Who knows Liza Better
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž: Mike telling Will and El about the break up
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž: Eddie's asking Liza to go to Reefer Ricks
πŸ–€ : How Steve and Liza first met
πŸ–€ : Liza and Corroded Coffin
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Eddie's vest
πŸ–€ : Steve gets the love he deserves
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Liza being Max's safe place
πŸ”Ž: The nine months Steve's POV
πŸ–€ : A Very Henderson Christmas
πŸ–€: Liza meets Steve's Parents
πŸ–€πŸ”:Eddie seeing Liza's scars.
πŸ–€πŸ” : Liza's Tattoos
πŸ”πŸ–€ : Nightmare Club
βœ¨πŸ–€Starry date night
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€: Reunion
πŸ–€What if: Liza chose Eddie
πŸ–€ : Our Girl part one
πŸ–€ : Our girl part 2
βœ¨πŸ–€ : Our girl part 3
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€: Eddie's realizations
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : the Demogorgon
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž: sick day
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€: Robin gets forgiven
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Liza and the Five Stages of Greif
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Dustins POV
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : Wills dead
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : Bad Men and Coming together
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : Elevens gone and Hospitals
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : The first show
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Wayne and Managing
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Bikers and Leather
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž : Steve's grandmother
πŸ–€ : Wrong Accusations and Coming Clean
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž : Liza tells Eddie about the breakup

βœ¨πŸ–€ : Liza and Eddie's Spring Break

1.2K 13 221
By tabbymac

WARNING: This chapter is long and contains smut. The smut will be in italics so if you are uncomfortable with it you can skip it. Also it's my first time writing smut so please be kind.

   "Elizabeth! He's here!" Claudia Henderson called to her daughter. She looked to Eddie with a smile as they heard Liza run around her room then slide into the hall, carrying her bag in one hand and a walkie in the other. "Why are you bringing your radio thingy?"

  "Because if you guys need to get ahold of me or vice versa, this is the best option." Liza waved the walkie around as she spoke. "Plus, I think Dustin would kill me if I left it behind."

  "You are absolutely right. It's party rules to always have one with you." Dustin spoke as he came out of the livingroom to stand beside their mother. Liza looked to her mother as if to say 'I told you so'. Dustin looked to Eddie, levelling him with his best protective brother stare. Despite knowing exactly what Eddie had planned, he had a part to play. He had reservations letting someone date his sister again, he had trusted Steve and that turned out a disaster, so what was to say that Eddie wouldn't do the same. "Now I want her back with a smile on her face, no funny business either."

  "Whatever you say, Henderson. I promise she will come back happy." Eddie chuckled, patting the young teen on the shoulder. He held out his hand towards Liza, she went to place her hand in his but he rolled his eyes and took the bag from her shoulder. Claudia watched as her daughter blushed, the mother felt a bit of hope that maybe Steve hadn't fully ruined her daughters view of love. "We will be back on Thursday, Mrs. Henderson. Thanks again for letting me steal Liza."

  "Don't make me regret it." Claudia tried her best to be stern before a smile cracked on her lips. "And don't call me Mrs.Henderson. Call me Claudia."

  After giving her mother a hug and ruffling Dustin's hair, Liza and Eddie practically ran to Eddie's van. The metal head threw Liza's bag in to the back then helped Liza into the passenger seat before hopping in himself and pulling slowly out of the driveway. Eddie made sure to drive the speed limit until they were off of the Henderson's street, then he was speeding.

  "Ready for our vacation, Elizabeth?" Eddie asked, glancing at the blonde with a teasing smile.

  "Are you ready, Edward?" Liza shot back, laughing as Eddie cringed at his full name. Her laughter died down when Eddie pulled over, Liza looked over to the metal head in confusion. "What are you-"

  Eddie crushed his lips against hers, cutting off her question as he pulled her in to a bruising kiss. A soft gasp left Liza as she grabbed at his face, leaning over the arm rests of the seats so she could get as close as she possibly could. Eddie smiled into the kiss, glad that Liza was just as desperate for this as he was. Eddie had to pull away when she placed her hand on his thigh, he knew if they continued then all of his plans would fly out the window.

  "Sorry, I just really needed to do that again." Eddie panted, running his thumb along Liza's bottom lip. "You don't understand how difficult it was to focus on Chrissy when you were all I could think about." Liza smiled, placing a quick peck on Eddie's lips before sinking back into her seat. 

  "Had a pretty cheerleader right in front of you and all you could focus on was little ol' me?" Liza teased, biting her lip as Eddie rolled his eyes.

  "Of course, Witch." Eddie turned back to start driving again. "You are always on my mind." Liza beamed, kicking her feet up on to the dash after cranking the music. Eddie reached over to grab her hand, intertwining their fingers and bringing them up so he could brush a kiss on to her knuckles.

~x~

   When they pulled up to the house, Liza could feel the nervous energy rolling off of Eddie. The blonde smiled at him as she urged for him to hurry up, practically flying out of the van and straight to the door. Eddie chuckled as he grabbed the bags, all of his nerves washing away when he remembered that this was Liza, she was over the moon when he gave her a rock that was shaped like a heart, so why would she have any other reaction to this. Coming up beside her, Eddie raised a brow.

  "Can you grab the keys outta my pocket, doll?" Eddie nodded down to his vest pocket. Once Liza had retrieved them, he told her which one opened the door. Once the door had swung open, Liza skipped in to the house like she owned it.

  Liza looked around the home, picking up random items and magazines as she went further in. She smiled when she came across a copy of The Lord of the Rings, the first time she hung out with Eddie coming to the fore front of her mind.

  "Snooping already, Witch?" Eddie asked as he came back from dropping the bags in the bedroom. He wrapped his arms around Liza's waist from behind and rested his chin on her head. Liza hummed as she lifted up the book so Eddie could see it. A small smile spread on his lips as he read the title. "Never pegged you as a fan of Lord of the Rings." Eddie echoes the words from that day.

  "Theres lots you dont know about me, Rockstar." Liza responded, putting the book down so she could turn to face him. Eddie smiled down at her, placing a kiss on her forehead. "I don't think that statements true anymore, though."

  "Definetly not true anymore." Eddie chuckled, starting to sway them back and forth where they stood. "I'd say our nights of getting high and playing twenty questions has made me an expert in all things Liza." Liza smiled, draping her arms on to Eddie's shoulders.

  "Yeah, now if only you applied that dedication to school." Liza grinned, earning her an eye roll.

  Liza didn't realize that Eddie had moved them until he fell backwards, pulling her with him as they landed on the couch. She was now straddling Eddie, his hands resting on her hips as he laughed at the shock on her face. Liza smacked his chest lightly but didn't get off of his lap. Eddie took one of his hands off of Liza's waist so he could cup her cheek.

  "Can't believe I get you all to myself." Eddie mumbled, stroking her bottom lip with his thumb. The blonde smiled, bumping her nose against his as she pressed a kiss to his lips.

  "Well, you better get used to it." Liza hummed against his lips. Eddie pulled her face closer, kissing her passionately as her hands slid down to rest against his chest. Liza deepened the kiss, hands twisting in the fabric of his shirt. "Can we take this to the bedroom?"

  "Jesus Christ, doll. We've only just had our first kiss and you're already trying to jump me." Eddie teased, sliding a hand up her back so he could press her tightly against his chest. A blush creeped up Liza's cheeks as she realized how what she asked just sounded. "Not that I'm complaining."

  "Not for that, Rockstar. I've been up since six in the morning and it is currently midnight." Liza huffed, resting her head against Eddie's shoulder. "I'm tired and really just want to lay in bed right now."

  Sighing, Eddie tapped at her back to signal for her to get up. He led Liza by her hand to the bedroom. When they entered the room, Liza went straight to her bag and pulled out her toiletry bag and pajamas before going to the bathroom.

  Eddie peeled off his vest and jacket, throwing them on to a near by chair. His shirt was next, joining the other disgarded clothes before he fished in his bag for a pair of pajama pants. He debated whether he should change into them or just sleep in his boxers. This was uncharted territory for him and Liza, usually when they shared a bed they were fully clothed. But that was when Wayne, Claudia or Dustin could walk in on them at any time. Now they were fully alone.

  Eddie was torn from his internal war when Liza came back into the room. A smile spread on his lips when he saw she was wearing the homemade Corroded Coffin shirt they had made together. When she bent over to put her clothes away Eddie felt his breathing stutter and his mouth go dry. Under the shirt wasn't the usual sleep shorts she wore, instead in their place was a pair of black panties. Eddie decided that boxers were his best option and took off his jeans.

 When Liza turned around, her eyes roamed hungrily over Eddie's tattooed chest and arms. Her eyes zeroed in on her favorite ink on the metal head, a potion bottle on his upper left arm. Moving over, Liza wrapped her arms around his torso. She placed a kiss to his chest, smiling at the groan that fell from Eddie's lips.

  "You gonna get in bed or are you gonna stand here?" Eddie asked, looking down at the blonde with a fond smile.

 "Bed. Definitely bed." Liza spoke through a yawn, she had a whole week to tease him. Liza was the first to crawl under the covers, Eddie joined her after turning off the lights. His arms instantly wrapped around her, pulling her against his chest making her sigh as she snuggled close. 

  "G'night, doll." Eddie murmured as he pressed a kiss to her hair.

  "Night, hun."

~x~

   Eddie was the first to wake up the next day, the morning had passed by in their slumber and now they were into the afternoon. The metal head had one arm wrapped around Liza as she slept peacefully against his chest, her body practically on top of his. A lazy smile spread on Eddie's face as he trailed a hand up Liza's back, straight up to her hair so he could pull it back away from her face.

  Liza's eyes fluttered open at the feeling of Eddie's fingers against her scalp. Looking up she found him staring down at her. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Liza mumbled a greeting. Eddie smiled, even after months of sleepovers he still wasn't over how adorable she sounded in the morning.

  "Good morning to you too, Witch." Eddie muttered against her forhead as he placed a kiss. Rolling them on to their sides, Liza let out a surprised huff. "Have a good sleep?"

  "Yeah, I did. What about you?" Liza traced a finger along the spider tattoo on his chest.

  "Amazing." Eddie tilted her chin up so he could kiss her. Liza smiled against his lips, moving as close as she could to him. Eddie pulled slightly, looking down at the blonde. "We should probably get up, I have some stuff planned for today."

  "Do I get to know what?" Liza asked, throwing her legs over the side of the bed so she could stand. Eddie watched as the blonde stretched her arms above her head, the t-shirt rising up to give him a view of her lower back and the black lace waistband. "I can feel you staring."

  "I'd like to call it admiring." Eddie grinned, propping his head up on his hand. Liza rolled her eyes as she moved to her bag. "But to answer your question, yes you do get to know. Its a picnic then a boat ride." The blonde turned to look at Eddie with raised brows. A picnic was the last thing she expected from the metal head. Eddie smiled at her, telling her to get dressed.

~x~

   Liza and Eddie walked side by side, their interlocked hands swinging between them as the metal head led them to the edge of Lover's Lake. The blonde found herself tripping every so often from how fast Eddie was walking, each time making her grimace.

  "Can you slow down a bit?" Liza asked, tripping over a root. Eddie looked down at her, slowing his pace as he smiled apologetically. "Thank you."

  Once they reached the spot Eddie had picked out, Liza spread out the blanket she had been carrying on to the ground. Eddie laughed when she flopped back on to the blanket, placing her arms behind her head as she smiled up at him. Placing down the basket that he had borrowed from the Henderson's, Eddie joined the blonde on the blanket.

  "Sit up you heathen, you can lay back down after you eat." Eddie poked at the blondes side, making her chuckle and squirm. Sitting up, Liza watched as he pulled out two wrapped up sandwiches, a bag of chips and two sodas. He placed them down on the blanket with a smile. "Made the sandwiches myself."

  "I'm proud." Liza smirked, "At least you can't burn a sandwich, though I'm sure you'd find a way." The smile on Eddie's face fell, morphing into a glare as he huffed.

  "I'll have you know it was your fault I burned the noodles." Eddie huffed, unwrapping his sandwich.

  "Still burned them." Liza singsonged as she reached for her food. Eddie grabbed her wrist, bringing her eyes up to his. He smirked at her, eyebrows raised as he watched her catch on to why he was stopping her. "Fine. I'm sorry for saying you burn everything you try to cook."

 "And?"

  "And it's my fault the noodles burned." Liza rolled her eyes as Eddie pretended to think over her apology before letting go of her wrist. Picking up her sandwich, Liza took a bite and smiled. "Turkey and swiss, my favorite!"

  "I know."

  After they had finished eating, Liza laid her head on to Eddies lap. The pair chatting aimlessly, going from school topics to music. Eventually then ended up on Eddie's favorite thing to talk about: Dungeons and Dragons. At first it was how sad he was that the campaign was over, that he actually couldn't believe that the boys and Erica managed to beat Vecna. Then it moved to him gushing over how well they played. 

     "That sister of Sinclair's, Erica. She's got some real fire." Eddie spoke, twirling a lock of Liza's hair around his finger. He continued his praise over the kids, going on about how proud he was of Dustin - a fact that made Liza smile - for facing down Vecna with minimal hit points, of Mike for managing to land a pretty decent hit, Erica's natural twenty that ended the game. 

  "I'm surprised you didn't get more of Erica's sass." Liza chuckled, gazing up at Eddie. "Erica can demolish even the strongest man's ego and you some how got away with just being called a 'long-haired freak' Thats not even the tip of the iceberg when it comes to her."

  "Honestly, if she ever wants to come back for another campaign or even just to pick up some on some shit, it's okay with me. She's got the makings of a kickass Dungeon Master." Eddie had started to put small braids into Liza's hair now. "Think Sinclair would mind?"

  "Erica or Lucas?"

 "Lucas."

  "I think he will want to strangle you for letting his sister in to Hellfire regardless if she comes back or not. But he also gets no say, because all of the boys are gonna vote in her favor." Liza lit a cigarette, exhaling a cloud of smoke. "Though I don't think it's in Lucas's best interests to hang out with us freaks anymore. Could ruin his new basketball driven popularity."

   "Shame, he was one of the good ones." Eddie took the smoke from Liza, watching as the blonde bit her lip and start playing with the ring around her neck. 

   He knew how much Lucas calling her a freak and shunning her publicly hurt her, how seeing him fall in to the trap of Jason Carver made her anxious. He had seen how she was with the boys, doting on them as if they were her own. If they even so much as flinched she would be checking on them. She even spent hours on the phone with two of the kids that had moved to California. Asking questions that didn't make any sense to him but the way her shoulder sank in relief when the kids answered told him that those kids did understand.

  "Yeah he was." Liza whispered.

~x~

  Eddie was a nervous wreck as he and Liza rowed into the middle of Lover Lake. So far the only hiccup in his plan was that the boats motor didn't work, forcing them to use the oars but Liza had laughed about it, so it really wasn't that bad. Everything else was lining up perfectly, the sky was clear of any clouds so they had a perfect view of the full moon and the stars. It was only slightly chilly, but he had given her his jacket and the view of her wrapped up in his leather was worth the goosebumps that were trailing up his arms.

  "Okay stop here." Eddie instructed. They let the oars drag in the water, slowing them down to drift slightly in the middle of the lake as they pulled the oars back into the boat. Eddie felt anxiety grip his heart as he realized what he was about to do. Turning his head, Eddie opened his mouth to speak but the words got caught in his throat.

  Liza looked ethereal under the moon light, like an actual angel. The pale light illuminated her skin, making it glow silver. Her hair was framing her face in a golden halo, her blue eyes wide as she stared up at the sky. Eddie had a speech planned, a whole confession that took him days to write out and practice but the sight in front of him short circuited his brain. 

  "I think I love you." Eddie blurted, making Liza's head snap towards him. She stared at him with slightly parted lips and her head tilted. When Eddie's brain finally caught up with his mouth, he wanted to throw himself into the lake.

  "You think?" Liza raised a brow. Behind the teasing in her voice was her hammering heart. Eddie's confession sent her mind on a spiral that she had to reign in. She had to remind herself that Eddie was not Steve, he wouldn't leave her over small insecurities. 

  "I didn't mean. . . I mean I did, but that not. . . thats not how I wanted to tell you." Eddie stuttered, rubbing a hand down his face as he tried to collect himself. "I had this whole speech planned and then I looked at you and. . .you have the audacity to look like a fantasy" 

  "So now it's my fault you blurted out a confession?" Liza chuckled. She was goading him, seeing if he would take the bait and tell her how he really felt instead of some well planned speech.

  "Of course it's your fault! You don't understand how ridiculously beautiful you are, how incredibly lucky I am that you even give me the fucking time of day!" Eddie huffed, leaning over to grab Liza's face. "You must actually be a witch, because you have me doing cheesy shit like picnics and moonlit boat rides and I actually like it. You have me smiling over the simplest shit, the other day I saw one of your hair ties in my room and I fucking smiled because I liked having something of yours at my place. So you know what, I dont think I love you. I fucking know!"

  Liza sat stunned, eyes wide as Eddie panted. She wasn't expecting him to say all of that and clearly he didn't either. Eddie tried to pull away, tried to take his hands off of the blondes face. He felt like he had said too much, like he had just ruined all of it. He froze when Liza's hands flew up to grab at his wrists, Eddie expected her to push him away but instead she pressed his hands back on to her cheeks. The blonde scooted closer, letting go of his wrists so she could clutch at his shoulders.

  "Say it again." Liza whispered, staring intently into Eddie's eyes. His brows knitted together in confusion before he realized what she wanted to hear.

  "I know I love you." Eddie stated with as much confidence as he could muster, his heart hammering against his rib cage.

  "I know I love you too." Liza smiled, watching Eddie sigh in relief before he was pressing a passionate kiss to her lips. Liza slid one of her hands from his shoulder to bury it in his hair, she was now so close to him that she was practically in his lap.

  "I know this is kinda backwards but, be-" A kiss to her lips. "My-" A kiss to her jaw. "Girlfriend?" A final kiss to her neck. Eddie pulled back with a wide smile when a soft moan left the blondes lips.

  "I don't know. . ." Liza trailed off with a dramatic sigh, trying her best to seem like she was thinking but it was hard when her whole body was practically buzzing.

  Eddie narrowed his eyes, wrapping his arms around Liza's waist so he could pull her against his body while he fell to the bottom of the boat. Eddie rolled them over so she was now under him, his arms caging her body in as he propped himself on to his hands. Liza stared wide eyed up at him, her heart was hammering against her ribs as she tried to process what just happened.

  "Stop playing around, Doll." Eddie huffed, ghosting a feather light kiss on to her cheek. "I need an answer."

  "I think we both know the answer." Liza raised a brow, reaching a hand up to trail her fingertips along his jaw. Eddie smiled, he did know the answer but he wanted to hear her say the words.

  "Nuh uh, you gotta actually say it. Otherwise I get up and row this boat to shore." Eddie hummed, making Liza roll her eyes. He ghosted his lips against hers, relishing in the soft sigh that fell from her lips.

 "Yeah, I'll be your girlfriend Eddie." Liza whispered, pulling Eddie down so she could slot her mouth against his. Eddie grinned into the kiss, excitement rolling through his body as he moved one of his hands to rest on the side of her neck. A surprised huff left the blonde when Eddie rolled them over, pulling her on top of him. The boat rocked wildly from the action, water sloshing over the sides. "Jesus Christ Eddie!"

~x~

  The next morning neither Liza nor Eddie made any efforts to leave the bed. Liza woke up at one point, the morning sun peeking through the curtains. The golden light painted Eddie's skin, making him look like a rock god. Snuggling closer into his side, Liza placed a soft kiss to his chest before falling back to sleep.

  When Eddie woke up the sun was no longer shining in their window, glancing at the clock he saw it was now a little after eleven. Rolling to his side, the metal head smiled at the sleeping blonde. Her lips were parted and her cheek was smushed against his arm, one arm thrown across his waist. She mumbled his name in her sleep as she turned over, making Eddie smile and pull her back into his chest before he was falling back asleep.

  When Eddie woke up for the second time, he could feel the feather light touches of Liza's fingers on his back. Turning his head, Eddie found Liza sitting up with a book open on her lap, one hand keeping it open while the other was tracing patterns on to his skin. Letting his eyes slip shut, the metal head basked in the feeling for a few moments before looking back to the blonde.

  "Whatcha reading, Witch?" Eddie mumbled, voice still laced with sleep. Liza looked back at him, a smile on her face as she marked her place in the book. She laid back down, giving her boyfriend her full attention.

  "A spell book." Liza joked, giggling as Eddie pulled her body closer. Eddie peered over her body to see that she was actually reading The Shining. "Tryna find a spell to stop time, so we can stay like this for longer than a week. Forever if I could."

  "Well, we can't stay forever, but we do have til Thursday." Eddie pressed a kiss to Liza' shoulder then neck. He smirked when he heard her breath catch in her throat, placing an experimental open mouthed kiss to the spot earned him a full fledged moan. "I say that we spend today, in this bed." Eddie mumbled against her skin.

  "I say that's the best idea you've ever had." Liza sighed as Eddie trailed kisses up her jaw till he was hovering above her. Eddie raised his eyebrows, one of his hand gliding down her thigh so he could hitch her leg on his hip. "I lied, this is the best idea you've ever had." 

  "Yeah?" Eddie murmured as he brushed his lips against hers, grinning when she chased his lips. "And what's that idea? Cause I haven't said anything." Eddie tilted his head, loving the lust blown eyes that stared back at him.

   Instead of answering with words, Liza pulled him down so he was flush against her body. The kiss that followed was heated, making Eddie groan against Liza's lips. The blonde smirked, but it quickly fell when Eddie began to move down her body. Eddie was thankful that Liza had decided on a tank top to sleep in, because it gave him access to her neck and chest. When his lips brushed against the top of the fabric he stopped, looking up at the blonde to see if she was going to stop him.

  "This is okay, right?" Eddie murmured, not moving until she gave him some form of consent. Liza raised her head to look down at him, seeing him waiting. Raising her brow, Liza sat up and peeled her tank top off, leaving her in just her underwear.

  Eddie groaned at the sight, before he was pulling the blonde on to his lap. His hands roamed the expanse of her back, while his lips trailed down her chest. A soft moan fell from Liza's lips as Eddie's tongue flicked out against her hardened nipple.

  While Eddie practically worshipped her chest, Liza buried her hands in his wild brown hair and tugged. Eddie moaned at the sharp feeling, pulling back he reconnected their lips.

  "You drive me fucking crazy." Eddie huffed, his head tilting back as Liza started to leave a trail of marks down the column of his throat. "Jesus."

   "The feelings mutual. . . ," Liza smirked against his skin. She pulled away, eyes alight with mischief. "Master." It took a second for the name to register in Eddie's brain, but the moment it did it was over for Liza. Pushing her back and climbing over her, Eddie needed to be inside her, he would have fucked her right then and there if it wasn't for the fact that he needed to make sure she was ready.

  Liza gasped when she felt his fingers brush against the fabric of her underwear, applying just enough pressure for her head to spin. Her hips bucked up slightly, trying to chase the feeling, though she didnt need to. Eddie sat back so he could pull the offending red fabric down her legs, a groan leaving his lips.

  "Fuck you're perfect." Eddie muttered, leaning back over Liza so he could pull her into a searing kiss. 

  "so are yo-" Liza's words were lost to the broken moan that Eddie pulled from her when he swiped his finger through her soaking folds. Slowly, he pushed a finger into her, not wanting to push her too far too fast. Liza clenched around his finger, her back arching as he slowly started to thrust his finger in and out.

  "You're so wet, doll." Eddie whispered, eyes locked on the way that Liza's lips were parted and her eyes rolled back when he added a second finger. Eddie stopped moving his hand, searching with his thumb until he bumped against her clit. "There we are."

   Liza felt like her body was going to explode as Eddie started to rub tight circles on the bundle of nerves. Broken moans left the blondes lips as she felt the all too familiar coil winding up in her stomach. 

  "Eddie. . . I'm close." Liza whimpered, she was clutching at the sheets of her bed. Just as the coil threatened to snap, Eddie pulled his hand away making Liza's eyes snap open. "What the fuck!"

  "Wanna be inside you when you cum, Doll." Eddie smirked, placing a kiss to the valley between her breasts. "That okay?"

  "Fuck, it's more than okay." Liza gasped, reaching towards the waist band of Eddie's boxers. The metal head let her help him out of the fabric, watching as her eyes widened when his cock sprung out. Wrapping her hand around him, Liza stroked along the length, drawing broken moans out of Eddie as his head fell back.

  "If you keep doing that, this is gonna end way too soon." Eddie groaned, gripping her wrist. He made a mental note of the reaction she had at the tight grip, something for them to explore later. "Bedside drawer, condom."

  Liza practically threw herself towards the drawer, fishing out the foil then ripped it open with her teeth. A shocked moan ripped through Eddie as she rolled the latex down his cock. Liza giggled, the sound snapping Eddie out of his pleasure filled haze.

  "Fucking minx." Eddie huffed, pushing her back by her shoulder so she was laying back down on the bed. He settled between her legs, one hand on her waist while the other braced himself over her. Leaning down, he captured he lips in a slow languid kiss as he lined himself up with her entrance. "Ready?"

  "Just fuck me already. . . Please?"

  "Oh, we're using our manners today I see." Eddie chuckled, slowly pushing himself in. The motion made Liza's eyes roll back and her mouth fall open. "Fuck, so fucking pretty. Doing so well f'me." Liza clenched around him, keening at his words. "Someone's got a praise kink."

  "Someone is talking too much." Liza panted, wiggling her hips slightly when Eddie made no more movements. Looking up she saw the grin on his face, the mischievous glint in his eye. "You can test out all my kinks later, we have until Thursday. Now please. . . Fuck m-"

   Her words were cut off with a broken moan as Eddie pulled back then snapped his hips forward. Liza's hands flew up to grip at Eddie's shoulders, each thrust of his hips punched out breathy whispers of his name.

  "So fucking tight, doll." Eddie groaned, dipping his head to pepper open mouthed kisses on to her neck and chest. "You're perfect, so god damn perfect." He sucked a dark mark on to the base of her neck, nipping at the bruise before he was soothing it with his tongue.

   Reaching between their bodies, Eddie's thumb landed on her clit and rubbed tight circles. The sensation made Liza's back arch and her nails dig into the skin of his shoulder blades, earning her a groan. The room was filled with the sounds of slapping skin, praise and breathy moans of names.

  "Fuck, I'm gonn-"

  "Go ahead doll, cum for me." Eddie moaned against Liza's lips. He watched as the blonde fell apart, her eyes screwing shut and a broken shout of his name. The sight combined with the feeling of her spasming pussy tossed him over the edge, spilling into the condom as he buried his face into her shoulder.

  The couple laid there for a few moments. Not moving or speaking as they came down from their highs, just panting and holding each other. Eddie pulled out slowly, both hissing from the sensitivity. After he threw away the tied off condom, Eddie came back to the bed so he could gather Liza in his arms. The blonde giggled as Eddie placed kisses all over her face.

  "I love you, Witch." Eddie murmured against her lips.

  "I love you too, Rockstar." Liza grinned, tracing her fingers across his sweaty chest.

   "So, what other links do you have beside being praised?" Eddie asked, nuzzling his nose into Liza's hair.

  "Why don't we go get some breakfast then you can spend the whole day finding out?" Liza lifted her head, looking to Eddie with a raised brow.

  "Oh, you're gonna be the death of me."

~x~

  Monday was spent playing cards, throwing pillows at each other and failing to keep their hands to themselves. When it came time to make supper, Eddie wouldn't leave Liza alone. She had pushed him away and even threatened him with a knife to stay out of the kitchen, so he leaned against the wall as he watched her dance around the kitchen.

  Now that she was away from the sharp objects, Eddie took it as a sign that he could bug her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, Eddie buried his face into her neck. Liza sighed as she rested her head back against his shoulder. Before she could tell him to go away, Eddie placed a wet kiss to the base of her neck over a dark mark that he had placed the day before, making her gasp.

  "Eddie!" Liza tried to scold but it came out as a moan when Eddie nipped at the skin. 

  "Mhm?"

  "Stop, I'm trying to make us food." Liza huffed, there was no conviction in her voice as she pressed her body back into Eddies. The metal head grinned as he spun her around and moved them so they were infront of the counter.

  "I'd rather eat something else." Eddie's voice was practically dripping with suggestion as he pulled her in to a heated kiss, pinning her against the counter with his hips. One of Liza's hands gripped on to Eddie's shoulder while the other buried into his hair so she could pull him as close as possible. Her nails dug into his skin when he bit her lip, causing him to groan.

  "Fuck doll." Eddie trailed kisses down her jaw and neck, nipping here and there to illict high pitched whines and moans. He sucked at the skin just above her collarbone, soothing it with his tongue before moving back up her neck. Each sound she made only spurred him on.

  "Eddie." Liza called, she got a groan back in response as Eddie ground his hips against hers. "Eddie! As much as I am enjoying this, the food is burning." 

  "Let it burn." Eddie grumbled, pulling back so he could stare at Liza. Their eyes were lust blown and lips swollen, Eddie's hair was messier than usual and Liza's was sporting at the very least four neck hickeys. "Like i said, I'd rather eat something else."

  "Fuck it, we'll order pizza." Liza panted, reaching back to turn the stove off before latching her arms around Eddie's shoulders. "Bedroom?"

  "I thought you'd never ask."

~x~

  By the time Thursday had rolled around, Liza and Eddie had defiled every flat surface of Reefer Ricks home, ate all of the food and smoked most of the weed Eddie had brought. The time spent not doing those things was spent doing what the couple did best, goof off and plan Eddie's next campaign. 

   Now Thursday was here and they had to go home, something Liza didn't want to do. Becuase that meant bursting their bubble of solitude, bursting the bubble Liza had formed. This past week she hadn't had one nightmare, not one panic attack. Going back home meant that those things would come back, that whatever curse was over Hawkins could touch her again. 

   "Do we have to go home?" Liza whined as she handed Eddie her bag.

  "Yes we do, you have work tomorrow and Mick will kill me if you don't show up." Eddie spoke as he shut the door to the back of the van. Turning he pulled Liza in to a quick kiss. "Also, pretty sure you have three people waiting for you in your bedroom so they can interrogate you." 

  "Dustin, Robin and Mike are there aren't they?"

  "Oh absolutely." Eddie grinned as he watched Liza climb into the van. "Wheeler made sure that he would be home by the time we came just so he could be there."

  "They knew the entire time that you were asking me to be your girlfriend, didn't they?" Liza raised her brows, a soft smile on her face.

 "Knew it? Fuck, Wheeler and Henderson helped plan this. Robin was the only one who found out before we left, shes terrible at keeping secrets from you." Eddie chuckled, starting the van as he spoke. "Now let's go home, otherwise im gonna be killed by your mother and brother."

  "Fine, I love you."

 "I love you too, Witch."

A/n: 6270 words later. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 25 22
Originally: "Stranger things oneshots :)" reminder that I do take requests. And if you would like to make one please do it in the character dividing...
21.9K 550 17
"why, in god's name, would i pretend to date you?" "it would make robin jealous," steve smirked robin buckley x fem. oc
36.2K 597 42
Jopper oneshots, feel free to request <3 Will do anything, including Smut. Only excluding weirdshit, like huge age gaps, weird kinks ETC. But other t...
9.7K 141 26
13 year old M/n Byers discovers that he is fruity for...Mike Wheeler. He doesn't want to hurt Eleven's feeling and is secretly making out with his be...