The Gods Are Obsessed With Th...

By XYandere-writerX

Why the hell did Y/n get reincarnated as the villainess?! Especially in a YANDERE otome game, All 6 of the m... More

Truck-kun damn YOUU
I'm...The...Villainess?!
Saintess...shop?
Character INFO
Crown Prince's Ball
Ugh, Male Leads
Holy Apprentice
The Church
Yuna's true story.
Where...Am I?
Training
The REAL Heroine
MORE Character INFO
Back To The Church
Saving Her.
Yuna's Rage
The Raid Of The Church.
The Battle
The Battle pt2
What About The Kingdom?
Volume 2 Character Info
Chapter 1: Arc 2| The 'New' Male leads
Chapter 2: Arc 2| Oh start our day~, Sweet Saintess~
Chapter 3: Arc 2| Your Kingdom
Chapter 4: Arc 2| Troubles with the Heroine

Magic training

7K 361 163
By XYandere-writerX

《No One's Pov》

Y/n looked at the bows presented to her---what-----"Is---that a----" Y/n quickly grabbed the gun looking at its rose design and awkwardly stared at the angels in horror, "Do...you know what this is?" Y/n didn't know if she saw things or not.

The angel shook his head holding on to an innocent smile, "I presume it is a type of archery weapon specifically made for you, the gods are so graceful aren't they?" The angel bowed. Y/n takes the gun and aims it at the target before shooting.

Y/n slowly bobbed her head, while smiling, "Yea, I suppose they are, oh and, I think my training should stop...." Y/n wanted to laugh, this was great, an actual way to protect herself! The angel laughed thinking as if she was joking, "Stop training? You still need to build some strength, not to mention you have low stamina!"

Slowly Y/n bobbed her head, fine...fine---but that didn't mean she was going to enjoy it!

《Time skip》

Y/n huffed, placing her hands on her knees for a short break, before she heard the loud and booming voice of the female angel, "Hey!! Hey, now don't go slacking on me!" At those words Y/n picked up her pace, indeed afraid of the female angel with muscles and abs, she looked like she could just kill her with one flick!

After running for what seemed like forever Y/n finally had a rest, gulping down the delicious water, her feet aching and legs clenching in pain. This entire ordeal went on for months, as well as training to wield each of her weapons.

Not only that but she was also taught, that even if she senses danger she can't let this sway her into revealing her weapons, she must let them think, she is defenseless...or something like that. The training was tough, she had to do specific training for her War axe, then her gun which the archery angel learned super quick, and Y/n was extremely jealous at how fast he was learning himself...

It did make it easier, however, the extended knowledge of both archery and battle axe helped a bit, such as her stance, where to hit, when to hit, and how to block. But this training was needed if she actually wanted to last in battle.

Once it all went down, she felt more energized and healthy, it seemed the original villainess was lacking in mana so even if she did use one of her abilities it would practically drain the life out of her, but ever since Y/n got inside Elvira's body, her mana skyrocketed, with of course the gods looming over her every second they could get---I mean cmon! She suddenly woke up in the middle of the night to see Zuzotl creepily watching her sleep....
Her.Every.Movement.

It was like he was her sleep paralysis demon, his body snapped and twisted back in the shadows, to say the least, Y/n had nightmares after. Y/n shook her head at such memory, as she stared at the gods who were watching her as if she was their long-term crush and watching their senpai on some Ayano Aishi shit....

Y/n closed her eyes, running while weirdling her axe elegantly, she dodged a blow from an incoming angel who flew at her, Y/n pulled out her gun and aimed it at the rapidly moving dummies---EH? Where are the bullets?!

Giving the gun a light tap she pulled the trigger, only to be met with a click...did...did she get scammed? Where were her bullets?! Y/n slowly tilted her head up into the sky---its Michael! He landed gracefully in front of her, staring at her curiously. "It's uhm... an archery weapon---but it has no....uhh, thing to shoot with!" Y/n tried to explain it best as she can. Michael slowly nodded his head, holding out his hands to take the gun, but waiting for her to give it to him.

"Let me see..." He gently spoke, giving a warm smile to the saintess, "You will need to infuse it with mana and some magic, do you perhaps have creation magic?" He slowly asked, "Or maybe earth magic?"

Y/n shrugged honestly not knowing what magic she had. "Please, repeated after me, 'Open stats,' Can you maybe do that?" His tone was gentle, as Y/n repeated, "Open stats!" A slight glow enveloped her vision, a status screen appearing in front of her eyes.

=======

Name: Elvira Melinoe Tsukimi

Age: 19

Mana: 100,777/500,000

Magic: Rose thorns [Legendary], Angelic healing [Mythical], Conjuration[Mythical], Ressurection[Mythical], Call of the creatures[Legendary]
Water[Common]-More coming soon

Titles earned: Saintess, loved by gods[hidden], Reincarnated[Hidden], Noble lady.
Titles gifted by gods: Beauty incarnate, Mommy😩😩, My queen💕, My goddess.

=======

Y/n quickly closed the stats after seeing the titles she had been gifted by the gods...was it even normal for emojis to be there---can she remove titles? Because...ugh...Also, what did it mean by more coming soon, it wasn't natural...I mean people get their gifts when they are born..so???

"Hey...Michael? What does it mean by, 'more coming soon,' on the magic stat?" Y/n slowly asked, Michael widely grinning, "Well obviously the gods can gift you abilities whenever they want, they can easily make it, if they so pleased, I would assume they would allow you to make recommendations." Michael spoke finishing his sentence with a bow.

Y/n was dumbfounded...seriously?! Are you kidding---HUH? A blush formed on her cheeks, "Do...you think, once this is all over, I can return back to my original state---!!! Or even create my own body----like something in a game----oh my---like, my very own avatar that I can live in, obviously I'm going to give it S/c, and H/c---!! Oh--OH!! And E/c--" Y/n ranted enjoying the idea after she completed...what she was supposed to do.

Michael laughed at her rambling, "Of course, I don't believe the gods have the guts to reject the saintess..." He paused for a moment, "Now if you excuse me, I must be on my way..." He bid his farewells, stretching his large holy wings, and soaring into the sky.

Y/n slowly got into a fighting stance, looking around, typically in the otome game, when the heroine---wait....the heroine...wait a minute----Y/n''s eyes suddenly started to roll back, her head pounding...she...felt as if she had forgotten something. Suddenly a blaze of red mana burst out of Y/n's head, causing her to gasp..

The heroine didn't have light brown hair or violet eyes...in fact, the heroine had bubblegum pink hair, and scarlet eyes to match----this---this....Y/n slowly looked around again, and again trying to regain her composture, her senses....then...then....who---who was that imposter??

Now that she thinks of it, in the ball scene, the heroine wasn't supposed to be anywhere in the crowd or being escorted by the crown prince, as they were both already together on the baloney when Elvira arrived, at practically the exact same time as her...The heroine was also wearing the beautiful dress her mother gave her...but this time the----the imposter was wearing commoner clothes.

What was the pressure on her head being released----what was it...? It's as if, once she thought about the heroine, her memories came flooding back...her original memories...So...where is the actual heroine...where is she?

Y/n's bottom lip trembled, but it seemed she was completely safe in this heavenly realm, however she needed to figure out that later because now wasn't the time, this was the time for training....However she couldn't help but want to cry, and vent....why must everything be so complicated?

"Hello?!" A cheery voice called out, causing her to turn around to see the dark-skinned angel, giving her a wide smile, her wavey hair done in two buns. "Pleased to meet you, saintess! I shall we guide you in your magic training." The angel gently took her hands, feeling them around for a bit.

"First, we must control the flow on your mana..." She spoke, releasing her hands, motioning for her to follow, as the angel guided her, "We will be going to my training grounds, a secluded quiet, and beautiful nature-like place." The angel continued to speak out the basics.

"Meditation will be your gateway, it works differently for many people...some might be going inside their way mind to understand their mana, while others will feel in their body, in their bones in their veins...." She hummed out.

《Time skip》

Y/n slowly got into her meditation position, focusing on her body and mind, Y/n felt as if she could see outside of her body as if she was looking at her body through an x-ray, where her mana points were closed off. She heaved out a deep breath, imagining herself breaking those closed-off points to let it flow through her body.

She did this repeatedly in different types of ways, making sure she had her mana flow everywhere throughout her body. Y/n slowly opened her eyes, channeling the mana into her hand, feeling the tingling sensation as he looked at the angel for more guidance.

"Well, use your most weak spell, as I am afraid the others would take practice, most years, however, I will teach you in a matter of weeks, depending on how you vary." The angel was sipping on some tea, with a blue lotus bud inside it.

"Water..." Y/n muttered the angel slowly closing her eyes while giving information, "Imagine, the waves, the flow of water, imagine it hitting against your skin, imagine yourself as the water, moving along with the rest of your body." She slowly repeated these words until she fell silent.

The angel watched, Y/n taking in calm breaths and water suddenly springing up from the nearby clear pond, and onto her hand, gently floating around. Y/n slowly twitched her fingers as if to match the current, the water turned into a shape of a heart.

 Before she pointed her finger harshly at a tree, the water moved so fast into the tree that it pierced like a bullet creating a small hole but the water didn't price all the way through, the excess water seeping into the tree itself.

"Wow...." The angel breathlessly muttered not expecting it to go so perfect----oh, anddd the saintess has passed out.

Authors note: Sorry if it seemed rushed, I just wanted to get this out, because recently I've been getting this strange taste in my mouth and my energy just went ploop, idk hopefully I get better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 43 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
519K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
173K 5.3K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
69.3K 2.5K 67
"I'M STRAIGHT! WHAT THE FU-" I yelled out at the flying women in the white clothes that was reading a manga. She scoffed me and look at me with her g...