Both Of Our Hearts Beli...

By orchideebianche

Beca Mitchell, the rebellious girl who joins and all girls ACapella singing group. Jesse Swanson, a movie ne... More

Chapter 1: Can't Forget About Him
Chapter 2: Forcing To Go
Chapter 3: Saw Her Again
Chapter 4: A Midnight To Remember
Chapter 5: Asking and Stubborness
Chapter 6: What plan?
Chapter 7: Failed
Chapter 8: An Amazing Afternoon at the Radio Station
Chapter 9: Stressful Night
Chapter 10: The Agreement
Chapter 11: A Crazy Car Ride with a Weirdo
Chapter 12: Bump and Screwed
Chapter 14: Ice Creams and Lies
Chapter 15: A Nightmare?
Chapter 16: Hiding

Chapter 13: The Annoying Father and Tacos

867 34 11
By orchideebianche

~Still Flashback~

Jesse's POV

"Are you okay?" I say, the moment I saw Beca's speechless expression. Jaw dropped.

She didn't look at me and keep her eyes there and say, "m-my.." Her voice trailed off.

What is she talking about? Is she shocked that I gave her a hint of her that I love her?

"What?" I asked, following her eyes to where she's looking at.
She was looking behind my back and I turned around and my eyes fall on..

Holy shit, her dad is here.

To be honest, my jaw dropped too. But I don't understand why Beca has to be so surprised that her dad is here. It's just a coincidence, nothing's wrong with that, right?

"What's wrong with.." I say as I turned around to face Beca but she was no where to be found.
"Beca?" I said.

"Shhh!" I heard someone hushed. And I already know who that is.

"Where are you?" I asked.

I felt someone pinched me in the leg and that's when I hissed in pain.

"Oww!" I hissed.

"I'm right here. Now shut your mouth before my dad sees me." She whispered, loudly.

Great. What a clever decision to hide under the table, Rebeca Mitchell.

"What's wrong with your dad being here?" I asked, kneeling down under the table.
She's sitting down on the floor with her arms wrapped around her knees.
"Hey.." I say as she looked up to me and I saw her nervous eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked, surprised.

"Shoo!" She says, shooing me off.

"What-" I said but I got cut off

"Go and sit down before my dad sees me!" She whispered.

"What is wrong with your-" I tried to argue with her but she cuts me off again.

"Are you crazy?" She paused. "I said get back there."

"I'm not the one who's sitting under the table without a reason. Now tell me." I said, looking on her eyes.

She stares at my eyes like she's mesmerized by it. But I swear I am more melting on her gorgeous eyes.

"Just, shut up. I'll tell you later." She groaned, looking away at my eyes in annoyance.

"B-but.." I trailed off.

"Go. Away." She say, with gritted teeth, shoving my face using her hand.

"Fine." I said, sitting back to my seat.

As I sat down to my seat again, I looked around and saw Mr. Mitchell, at the counter, buying something.
I just stared at him. And as soon as he's finished buying food, he turned around and my eyes met his. Shit.

He stared at me and I immediately looked away. I cursed under my breath and continue to eat my tacos.

*knock knock*

The table knocks. Followed by a voice saying, "where is he?"

"He just finished buying food at the counter." I paused. "I think he saw me."

"What?!" Beca almost yelled below the table.

"Sorry, I was looking around and-" I said but she cut me off.

"Yeah, great job idiot." She muttered, annoyed.

"Sorry, Becky." I laughed.

"Damn you." She said.

"Hey, shush now. He might hear your voice." I say, continuously eating my food.

She just groaned and didn't respond.

I just smirked and look outside the window in awe.

They're many trees, cars passing by, made horns honking like crazy. And-

"Jesse? Is that you?" A voice interrupted my thoughts.
It sounds man like and- fuck could this be..
I turned around and he's standing and smiling at me.
Fuck my life.

"Oh, Mr. Mitchell, I didn't know you were here." I say nervously, looking up at him and fakely smiling at him.

"Yeah well, I just bought tacos for someone." He said. "Hey have you seen Beca around campus? I tried calling her but she won't answer." His voice sounded disappointed.

Oh no.

"Uh, I didn't. I'm sorry, but I think she's just at her dorm. Maybe working on her mixes. Sometimes she just never go out of her dorm just to finish her mixes. She really loves music." I honestly said, playing with my food.

"Oh, alright. I'll just go to her dorm and drop these for her." He grinned, pointing at the food he just bought.

Oh shit.

I felt something pinched me on my leg and I hissed.
Luckily, he didn't noticed and he's got his attention on his food he bought.
I reached down under the table and reached for her cheeks and pinched it. I heard a groaned and I smirked.

He looks to me and say, "Hey uh, you haven't been dating my daughter, have you?"

I got honestly shocked by his question.

"Definitely not, sir." I said, my voice sounding shocked. "She's the last person I could ever be prevailed upon to have a relationship."

Okay, I lied.

"It's good then. Listen I have to go to my daughter's dorm. See you around." He said walking away and waving.

"See you around too, sir." I grinned at him.

Hey, that wasn't bad. I thought Beca's dad was scary but no. He isn't.
As soon as he went out of the fast food, I kneeled down under the table again and saw Beca, the same position as before but looking down at the floor.

"The cost is clear, weirdo." I smirked, tapping her knees.
She doesn't look up at me and just look at the floor.
"Hey, you okay?" I asked, concerned.

She tensed up the moment I speak up for the second time and look up at me with her sad eyes.
"Y-yeah. I'm good." She said, her voice sound different. She actually sounded hurt.

•••••••••
Beca's POV

I was just under the table, technically, not listening to whatever shit Jesse and my dad talking about.
Until something caught my attention.

"Hey have you seen Beca around campus? I tried calling her but she won't answer." I think my dad said.

"Uh, I didn't. I'm sorry, but I think she's just at her dorm. Maybe working on her mixes. Sometimes she just never go out of her dorm just to finish her mixes. She really loves music." Jesse said. I swear I could hear the nervousness on his voice.

"Oh, alright. I'll just go to her dorm and drop these for her." Dad said.

Wait what?! Holy shit! If he goes there and I'm not on my dorm the moment he arrives there, I'm fucking dead.

I pinched Jesse's leg because, I can't believe he told him that! Now I have to go to my dorm.

I heard him hissed in pain and saw that his hand going under the table towards me.
He grabs my nose and pinched it.
I swear I was about to kick him in the balls if my dad weren't here.

Then my dad said, "Hey uh, you haven't been dating my daughter, have you?"

And I am not surprised by his question.

Imagine if I was there, if he saw me. Dammit.

"Definitely not, sir." Jesse said, his voice sounding shocked. "She's the last person I could ever be prevailed upon to have a relationship."

What?

I.. can't believe he said that. I really thought if I tell him that I want to be his girlfriend, he'll be happy. But of course I refused that night. I really thought if I change my mind about it, we could be happy.
But now I know he doesn't want have a relationship with me. And it's also good to know that instead of me doubting of why I don't want to be with him.

"It's good then. Listen I have to go to my daughter's dorm. See you around." He said walking away and waving.

Oh no.

"See you around too, sir." Jesse says happily.

Wow. What a conversation.

~She's the last person I could ever be prevailed upon to have a relationship~

It kept repeating on my mind.

I just look down as a tear escaped from my eye.

"The cost is clear, weirdo." Someone I heard said but I ignored it.

"Hey, you okay?" Someone asks, tapping me in my knees.

I tensed up the moment I heard that voice. I look up to him and my eyes were met by his concerned eyes.
"Y-yeah. I'm good." I said, stuttering.

He smirked at me and help me up to the chair.
As soon as my butt is placed on the chair, he asked, "Did you heard what your dad say?"

I glared at him and say, "Basically. I can't believe you told him that. Now I have to go bak to my dorm." I groaned.

"Why? He could just drop it on your roommate." He said, grinning at me.

"You basically told him that I'm at my dorm. Now if he gets there first and he sees me not there, he'll kill me." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, is he that strict?" He asked.

"As fuck." I say, with my gritted teeth. "I have to go before my dad gets there." I said, standing up and fixing my things.

"Wait! I'll take you there." He says, standing up as well.

"No need. I'll just call you." I said, tossing 5 bucks at the table and walking out of the door.

"No! Beca, wait!" He exclaims, following me.
He stands infront of me, stopping me from going away.

"Move." I mumbled.

He takes my hand and puts a piece of paper in it.

"What is this-" I said, looking at the paper and I saw that it's the money I tossed at the table.

"I already payed our lunch while you were under the table." He smirks at me.

I rolled my eyes and say, "no, really, take it I-"

"Keep it. It is our first date, isn't it?" He smiled at me.

I bit my lip in annoyance and say, "thank you. But I really have to go."
I went around him and called a taxi.

The taxi went and I went inside. I closed the door look outside the window, and saw Jesse, standing there dumbfounded.

As soon as I get to Barden, I went outside the taxi as fast as I could and ran towards the parking lot.
I took a peek and saw my dad's car.
Well shit.

"Fuck." I mumbled and ran towards the building where the dorms are.

As I walked to the first floor of the building, I saw my dad taking the elevator. Thank goodness he didn't saw me.
I ran up the stairs as fast as I could. My dorm is located at the 3rd floor so it would take long for my dad to get up there.

As soon as I reached the third floor, panting heavily, I searched for my dorm.

As reached my dorm, I twist the doorknob and it's locked.
I struggled to the pocket of my pants and to look at the key.
Thankfully, it's there. I unlocked the door and storm inside the dorm and what I saw first almost made me throw up.
An Asian guy's tongue on Kimmy Jin's throat.
they're making out on her bed hysterically.
As soon as they heard the door open, they look at me weirdly and quickly went outside the dorm.
I put my hand on my mouth from avoiding me from vomiting and ignored it.
I hurriedly remove my boots and climbed on my bed. I rubbed my hair in a mess so that it looks like I've been sleeping. And that's when I pulled the covers on my body and pretended to sleep.

That's when I heard a knock on the door.
Several knocks passed by and I didn't even bother saying anything.
The door flings open.

"Bec?" A man's voice said, which I'm probably sure it's my dad.

I heard some plastics ruffle and heard him sat on the foot of my bed.
My eyes are still closed as I felt someone tap me in the shoulder.

I just ignored it and didn't move.

"Beca, wake up." He say still tapping me.

I just groaned and ignored him fakely.

"Beca Mitchell." He say horrifically and I just groaned and said, "5 more minutes.."

He chuckled and say, "now I don't want these hot tacos waiting, you know."

"They could wait their hot butts off." I said, sounding sleepy as real as possible.

"Becky, wake up." He said, silently laughing.
He knows how much I hate to be called by that.
I know he expects me to wake up so I groaned loudly and open my eyes and revealed my dad.

"Hi dad." I smirked.

"Hi Becs." He smiled at me.

After him awkwardly staring at me, I broke the silence and say, "soo, what brings you here?"

"Just dropping off some of my daughter's favorite food." He smiles.

I smiled sarcastically and said, "that's new. What's the special occasion?" I said, yawning.

Obviously, he's going to do something I don't like. And he makes me want to like it.. Or persuade me to do something I hate, I think.

"Nothing, really. I just want to do a father and daughter time with you." He grinned at me.

"Oh, so you want us to.. talk?" I say, crossings my arms and paying attention to him.

"Yeah actually.." He trailed off.

"About..?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"About your mother." He breathes heavily.

"Stepmother." I corrected him, pulling the blanket on my body.

"Yes.. Well, I want you two to get along and I-" he said slowly and clearly and I tensed up. I do not like where this is going.

"No. No you can't make me." I quickly said because I have a feeling that something ridiculous dad will make in order for me and Sheila to be close.

"Sweetie, I just want you and Sheila to be close.. You know, as mother and daughter-" He said with his pity eyes.

"No, we won't be close. There's no possible way that could happen." I say, my voice rising. I get up my bed to avoid my dad's gaze and look through my laptop on my desk, hoping he'll get out of my dorm and get this over with.

He ignored what I said and say, "I have three tickets to Hawaii for vacation next week. I just want-"

"No! I have to go to London next week and there's no way I'm canceling it." I say, annoyed as ever.

"Wait, you're going to London?" He asked, surprised.

"Yeah. Its just a deal actually." I said, looking anywhere exept him.

"It's fine, we could rescheduled it and move it next month." He says.

"I really don't want to join the Bella's to London, but I'm going anyway because there's no damn way I'm going anywhere with Sheila." I say, with my gritted teeth. "And there's no doubt we'll not end up fighting."

"Bec, I know you hate her. But at least give her a chance?" He said, walking towards me.

He's probably right. She makes my dad happy. I really should give a chance.

I just stayed silent, crossed my arms and look at my dad.

"Look, I know you miss your mother so much but I do too. And I know that you couldn't replace her." He said and the mention of my mother just bring tears welling up in my eyes.
"But please, just give Sheila a chance. She could be a great mother to you. Please, for your father?" He asked, and I could tell he's really upset right now. He doesn't talk to me like this before.

I didn't said a word. He just look at me sadly and I just keep my eyes from the floor, avoiding his eyes.

He breathes heavily and I heard steps of his shoes going to the door.

I look up and he was about to go out of the door and that's when I decided to speak up.

"Dad?" I whispered.

He turns around and looks at me.

"Fine. I'll join you guys to Hawaii." I said, my voice dry.

He smiled at and was about to go out of my dorm.

"But she could never in my life be my mother." I said swallowing because of my voice being dry and I know my tears could spill. "Thanks for the tacos though."

He smiled again and went out of the door completely. He closed the door and left.

I sigh and my body crashes to my bed.
And the moment pulled out my phone, it began to rang.
I look at the caller I.D and answered it.

"What?" I asked.

"So what do you say to going on an arcade?" He laughs.

This nerd. At least someone could cheer me up, right?

"Where are you?" I asked, slightly laughing.

"Meet me at the campus gate." He said happily and I could feel him smirking.

"I'm on it." I smiled and hang up the phone.

I searched for the plastic my dad put beside my bed and grabbed a taco and went out of my dorm, hoping to beat Jesse up for the games we're gonna play.

<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•><•>•<•>

Sup guys! Did I sucked? Sorry I'm really running out of ideas. By the way I hope you guys liked it. I read all of your comments and thanks! I promise the other chapter won't be longer. And Pitch Perfect 2 was aca-awesome!!! Btw, I think I'll be adding some Bechloe moments here soon. Byee! 😂😰✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.1K 35
Bella is 19 wanneer ze erachter komt dat ze uitgezaaide darmkanker heeft. Met 12% overlevingskans geeft ze alle hoop op leven op. Toch besluit ze voo...
21.9K 354 7
Saartje's leven is moeilijk. Haar stiefvader dwingt haar om seks met hem te hebben, terwijl ze een vriendje heeft! Maar alles veranderd als er iets v...
11.5K 403 20
Aysen is 19 jaar, Aysen komt uit een turkse familie. En haar vader dwingt haar om te trouwen, ze heeft een maand de tijd om een man tevinden, Als dat...
16.7K 266 86
je bent de beste vriendin van max verstappen. Je bent aangenomen om voor max te komen werken in de Formule 1. Je probeert je ouden leven te vergeten...