Watching Accelerator

By -Tsugi-

This will be a story where the characters watch Accelerator. I do specifically mean Accelerator, the characte... More

Pulling them
Index 1 episode 19
Index 1 Episode 20
Accelerator episode 1
Accelerator Episode 2
Accelerator episode 3
Accelerator episode 4
Accelerator episode 5
Accelerator episode 6
Accelerator episode 7
Accelerator episode 9
Accelerator episode 10
Accelerator episode 11
Accelerator episode 12
Railgun S 11
Index ll ep 7 & Endymion
Index ll episode 18
Index ll episode 19
Index ll episode 20
Index ll episode 21
Index ll episode 22
Index ll episode 23
Index ll Episode 24
Index lll Episode 3 & 4
Index lll episode 5
Index lll episode 6
Index lll episode 15
Index lll episode 16
Index lll Episode 17
Index lll Epi 18 & 19
Index lll episode 20
Index lll episode 21
Index lll episode 22 and 23
Index lll episode 24 and 25
Index lll Episode 26
Normal? What's that?
People with power are assholes...
Kids, huh?
Fail
Legs, man who needs'em?
Should've listened, hm?
Figured it out

Index ll episode 17

392 7 11
By -Tsugi-

3rd pov

They shuffle around, getting more comfortable. Accelerator has Touma and Mikoto cuddled up to him, with Index and Last Order resting on the three of them, in what looks like an uncomfortable tangle of limbs but they're all sharing looks so it can't be that bad. Yomikawa and Yoshikawa are sharing amused looks with Heaven, the women to the right of the cuddle pile and the doctor to the left, all of them recovering from the last thing they'd seen.

People crossing a bridge, some in a hurry but most casually talking with others as they went, quite a few dressed in school uniforms. A street, cars moving along, people walking around, the sun high in the sky and everything appearing to be a pretty good day. A window, brown hair and a white coat just barely seen, the tiny figure watching people on the sidewalk as they drive past. "Look, look, look, while we were in-" Last Order is shown to have her face almost against the window of the car, the blush still on her cheeks and fingers definitely against it. Her eyes are lit up, she's clearly having fun."-the hospital, everybody started wearing clothes with longer sleeves. Misaka observes from the window of the-"

"Oh? Are you finally out of the damn hospital? It only took you a couple of damn weeks. I was expecting you to be in there for months, with learning to move with a crutch, regaining strength, relearning your power as well as opening the wound up several times and the great damn finale of coming back even more injured." Mikoto deadpans, because honestly, he gets hurt almost as much as Touma and still says he's not a hero, anyone who believes him is a fuckin idiot or they've only seen him when he's fighting. 

"Honestly, Misaka sometimes doubted we would ever get to leave the hospital as well, mutters Misaka Misaka while staring at the one who continued to delay out discharge." Last Order is indeed looking up at the albino from her position half on his his lap and half on Mikoto's lap. 

"That's not fuckin fair and you damn well know it! Some of the bills I had to pay in the end of all that bullshit was because you destroyed some of the items in the fuckin kitchen and other shit! You delayed us just as much as me, ya little brat!" Accelerator protests immediately, because he knows damn well what the receipt he'd gotten had said, as well as exactly how much extra he'd had to pay due to her. 

"Did you really have the money to pay off all those bills and still be buying shit while you were there? Are you some kind of super rich fucker? Cause if so, I might need help with groceries and shit the next couple of months, since a few accidents have happened within the department and so our paychecks are being cut in order for them to repair or replace the lost equipment." Yomikawa muses, looking away from him with an awkward laugh when he levels her with an unimpressed look, clearly asking why she's bothering to even ask, but it still bothers her to have to ask someone 15 years of age to borrow money. 

"Why are you so cute like that?! And you were sent to the hospital in September, so you were in there for at least a month, if not longer since it's definitely colder if people are wearing long sleeves." Index muses, because honestly that's not long but she imagines it's probably later than that, sometime in October or something.

"Honestly, the two of you are just so damn cute, even if at least one of you will argue with that, and nothing that's said is ever going to change my fuckin mind." Yoshikawa says with an entirely amused grin, even if she looks a bit tired as well, because these kids will be the death of her.

"I was surprised he recovered so quickly, but even with his power only able to be activated and used for 15 minutes, he still healed faster due to them simply existing inside his body, even if he could not control them, because the body activated a sort of self restoration as soon as it sensed he was in danger of dying." Heaven says dryly, remembering very clearly his surprise at finding the young man awake and staring at him within a week of getting out of surgery, and up and moving within only a couple of days of that.

She moves backwards with a look of shock, letting out a surprised cry as she hits the seat, revealing she was likely on Accelerator's lap, the teen sitting with his legs crossed, crutch resting between him and the door, his arm in the air from where he had grabbed her collar and yanked her back, looking tired and completely done with her antics already. "People's sleeves are longer cause the weather's gotten cooler, idiot." The car is still moving, buildings passing by the window beside him. He sounds the slightest bit annoyed as he tells her this, simply because it's pretty obvious. "And next time you want to look outside, find a-"He sounds a bit fond as he starts to speak, being extremely clear and making sure she does not misunderstand. "-vantage point that doesn't require climbing on a guy who just got out of the hospital, ok?" He sounds like a parent lecturing their child by the end, especially with the emphasis he puts on the ok.

"I mean, he's not wrong, but he definitely could've been a bit nicer about it, though if you were on his lap then you might've been hurting him due to his leg..." Touma mutters, trying not to laugh, because this is a teen lecturing a child, who is probably older than him in some ways, but it's also sad because the albino should not have been forced to grow up so quickly that he can parent someone else.

"Why the hell aren't you wearing a seatbelt!? What if you got into a car accident?! What if the driver had to slam on the breaks because of the other drivers?! Where is your seatbelt?" Mikoto almost wails, because her little Sister is just roaming around in the back of a moving car, obviously not even bothering to be careful, though that might be part of why the boy had pulled her away from the window.

"Why is there no common sense being used at this point whatsoever? Is this what they were like the entire drive over to the school, because how the hell did you put up with it? How the fuck do we deal with that shit on a daily basis?" Yomikawa says in exasperation, more than aware that they're a sort of form of entertainment for the two of them, to see the weary, aged, ragged, worn teen snipe at a young girl who gives just as good as she gets.

"Do you ever just get popcorn and sit back, watch the chaos of your children? How long is their longest bout? Who has won more times? Have there ever been ties?" Index asks rapid fire, because she's curious, because they seem really close for a group of people who can't have been living together for longer than a few months, especially the albino and tiny girl, both of whom have trust issues, for good damn reason.

"I was just trying my damndest to get used to everything, ok?! Leave me the hell alone, I tried my best, not my best move or anything, but I was in pain and there was no medication of any kind for that, it was just something I had to fuckin adjust to. People and everything are just so damn loud." Accelerator groans, because he had desensitized himself to the noises of the City by blocking it out whenever he wanted, leaving him with a hyper sense.

"Misaka was just really excited, but she should not have been on you and she is sorry her attempt to distract you was not very good, pouts Misaka Misaka, aware she had not made the right choice then but unable to do anything about it." Last Order snuggles closer, enjoying the warmth she is taking from the others without hesitation. 

He finally lowers his arm, looking just tired, a frown on his face, eyes closed still, it's likely too much for him after being able to shut out all sounds until recently, and hospitals are not exactly loud places either. Last Order gets right by him, facing him and pretty much pouting, ignoring the bit of teeth she can see, trying to obviously get his attention off everything else. The crutch is by his shoulder, battery on the choker around his neck. "Don't be mean, you're not the only one who's under the weather, Misaka just got out too-" She sounds like she's whining, though she's clearly enjoying this as well. "Okay, okay. Let's all calm down now." Yoshikawa is shown to be driving the car, looking at them through the rearview mirror, a grin on her face.

"You really decided to interfere then and not sooner? You're not exactly close to the hospital, so you let that go on for a pretty damn long time, ya know?" Yomikawa asks her best friend in amusement, more than enjoying the chaotic grin she gets in return, since her friend really does enjoy listening to the two.

"Why the hell are you both so undetermined?! One second you're fucking siblings, the next Accelerator is a parent and the next you are both children and you constantly change, with no hint or hesitation between each one, so what the hell?" Mikoto demands, because she's almost 100% certain that is not healthy or normal, but maybe it is and she just has never seen it.

"I find it really cute, especially when they can manage to make Accelerator seem like a kid. Are we going to get to see that happen? And did he really go to live with you willingly? Cause this asshole seems the type to argue and protest from the beginning." Touma pokes his brother, amused at the 'my soul is dead' look he gets in return.

"Hell yeah. We had a plan to the entire thing and that's why the fucker is living with her. You'll see soon, I'm almost certain it'll show it because it's pretty important, at least in my fuckin opinion, but who knows?" Yoshikawa gives a mischief grin, one that has them all wanting to edge away because she would have the worst pranks and they can tell.

"I just want to know what got him to actually agree in the first place, because there's no way he just went with it as soon as he saw who was choosing to take him in. Not with him being the way he is." Heaven muses, wanting to know exactly how Yomikawa had managed to out stubborn or out maneuver the albino enough for him to choose to agree with living with her.

"I just really want to know why they are both so cute, because like, he's a teenager and the tiny girl is a bit spoiled sometimes, but they are both cute and extremely soft almost all the time, as long as you catch them at the right moment." Index grins as most of the group burst into laughter, the albino sputtering above her, while Last Order has turned bright red, clearly not used to compliments from others blunt like that, considering Accelerator is who she spends most of her time with. 

She returns to facing the road, though the grin does not actually leave her face. "I'll let you two finish this adorable little squabble of yours when we get to where you'll be staying." Accelerator looks entirely unconvinced that the person taking them in will remain that way once they see him, obviously far too used to being treated like a plague, people ignoring him because he's strong. His right eye is narrowed almost, not quite a glare but certainly he's not looking his best. Last Order is watching him or perhaps the window beyond him, not moving from her place. "So, where is this-" He sounds wary and Last Order turns to look at the front seats as well. "-new residence you got lined up for us?" He's also obviously interested, because who would willingly choose to take him in? Yoshikawa does not turn to answer him, just continues to drive the black car, Last Order still kneeling on the seat to be close to him.

"I don't like the tone in your voice as you ask that. Just because you are some big bad 1st ranked Esper does not mean any person who meets you is immediately going to decide to throw you out on your ass. You really think Yoshikawa would choose someone like that?" Yomikawa asks, turning to look him in the eye as he responds, refusing to believe anything if he won't look her in the eye.

"I am far more used to fake relationships than real ones, ok? I figured that they managed to trick Yoshikawa and would just take care of Last Order - which was more than enough for me - while kicking me out since I'm old enough to care for my damn self. It's how most of the fuckin researchers dealt with me, as soon as I could handle any kind of jobs." The albino is blunt about it, sees no reason to lie, after all most of the people who were supposed to care for him during experiments just threw him out on the streets and put money on his card, otherwise he was left on his own.

"Holy shit, why the fuck do you look so wary? Is it possible you were assuming the worst right off the bat? What kind of experiences do you have for that to be your first thought? Though admittedly, I have to say that was kind of fast for someone to agree to watch out for you." Touma grunts, because he can see why the teen would be wary and concerned, but his past is just so dark, almost no one knowing everything since he rarely if ever mentions it, so what the hell?

"Misaka is not sure it will be mentioned, but she was not exactly jumping into this feet first either, points out Misaka Misaka, remembering easily the feelings of uncertainty and fear that had risen in her at the thought of the person separating her from Accelerator." Last Order grapples, reaching for his hand and twining her fingers through his, refusing to think about having to be away from him, like that time after she was taken by those guys. The albino had disappeared and she had rarely seen him after that.

"I am extremely glad at least one of you had your guard up, but the fact that you both felt so protective of each other just proves you are extremely close and I would love to see how much smoother that interaction gets once living together." Index says, because she knows there are things her and Touma do now that they had not done when they had first started their friendship.

"I think I get where Accelerator is coming from, actually. I can easily remember the wariness that came from having to place your trust in someone you trust but could easily be tricked, forcing you to live on the streets or on the bare minimum or with abuse because you have nowhere else to go." Mikoto murmurs, because though it had been rare, that had happened on occasion before her mother had put her foot down and refused anymore. 

Accelerator himself can not be seen since he's in the seat behind the drivers, but the rest of the space can be. "For the near future at least-" Last Order sits back, pushing a strand of hair out of the way and placing that hand on the back of the seat, letting some of Accelerator's white hair be seen, but nothing else of him. "-you're going to be staying with a friend of mine. It should work. You are still dropping out of your current school, aren't you?" She sounds a bit amused as she starts, and then curious once she reaches the end of the sentence, because she knows him pretty well. The albino is staring out the window, looking pretty damn determined he's made the right choice, none of his darkness in him right now. "All they care about is their stupid level 6 experiment. And I'm through with that crap for good." The voice he uses suggests anyone trying to make him help will regret it, an anger and desire born of warmth - care, love, kindness, call it what you will - to protect meaning he won't do it willingly.

"Hell yeah you are, but you actually were in a school?! Or was that just the cover for the experiment? Cause if there was a school while you were involved with that, how did you manage to get anywhere near good grades, since you were up most of the damn night and hardly ever actually did the schoolwork, since I saw nothing like it in your apartment." Mikoto groans, because she's barely managing with all of her schoolwork and everything else she has going on, not counting the things she gets dragged into as well.

"Well, honestly it was not a school. It was more that the fuckin researchers from the project were forced to make him sit in a room and he either had to fill out a shit ton of their paperwork or he had to do a whole bunch of homework they made for him that was college or higher level since they couldn't have him loosing anything and getting weaker, so I feel a bit bad for him. Assholes left the room barely lit and everything, gave him only what he needed and made sure his powers were less than available while he worked." Yoshikawa explains a bit, wincing as well because she remembers most of the things they played during that time and she can hardly blame him for the fact he used his power to drown the world out so often.

"Wait, what the hell do you mean they made his powers less than available?! His powers had nothing that could actually stop them when he was in perfect health, so what does that mean?!" Yomikawa asks, because if there's a way for him to get hurt, she feels she should know how so she can prevent that shit.

"It's not that they could fuckin stop me, it's that they played annoying, loud as shit, and downright disgusting sounds as soon as I got into the damn room, so in order to focus and not have to listen to that shit, I would cancel out all sound, meaning my power was in use and less than available, since having more than two things going at once tired the shit out of me, no matter how often I tried for more." Accelerator interjects before anyone else thinks of something worse because he can only imagine where the hell their thoughts would go.

"I find myself wondering if you could maybe help Touma out as well, because he can not keep up with his own work any better than Mikoto probably does, not with how often he gets hurt or gets nosy or anything else he does." Index muses, grinning as the noir sputters and smacks the back of her head without hesitation, unprepared to be outed as easily as his brother. 

Last Order is still watching Yoshikawa from the back, hand resting on the shoulder of the seat, obviously curious. The woman in question is smiling, clearly she's happy for him and the progress he's made. "Well, my friend isn't like that at all. She's not the scientific researcher type." She sounds amused even as she says it, because the person she speaks of clearly must not like the amount of knowledge it would require. "As a matter of fact, she's almost sure to take your side." Accelerator doesn't say anything in response, simply continues to stare out the window, clearly uncertain how to respond. He finally closes his eyes, leans back a bit and lets out an uncertain grunt that says he'll trust her on this. The car really is black, the albino turning to stare out the window again, the corner of Yoshikawa's shoulder and a bit of hair able to be seen from where she's driving.

"Oh, even after knowing that he decided to do what he did? You're just a little shit, aren't you?!" Yomikawa says in amusement, trying not to laugh because she gets it, but it's extremely sad that he has to be so damn on guard all the time, just because he's been betrayed and used so often.

"I wonder who the hell that friend could possibly be. They must be pretty damn strong in order to choose to guard him, but do they know he has connections to the dark side and are they aware of how fuckin dangerous it's going to be sheltering him? I mean, if they're anything like Yomikawa or Yoshikawa, I doubt they'd really care though." Touma mutters, though he's mostly being sarcastic since they all know at this point that the albino is in fact living with Yomikawa, Yoshikawa and Last Order, how could they not know?

"Jesus, you really have nothing to say? Isn't it a good thing that she would take your side on this? I mean, I certainly feel like it damn well should be a good thing." Mikoto groans, wondering why the teen had to be raised in the way was and if his entire life was predetermined the moment his power came to be. That thought just makes her want to hurt someone, so she shoves it aside, though she has a truly horrible feeling - tangled with the anger - that she might be right.

"Misaka was well aware of what he was doing and that is why she chose not to say anything, because she knows he was doing it for his own instincts as well as to make sure she was safe, exclaims Misaka Misaka, more than willing to offer the information since it's the truth." Last Order grins happily, so excited and happy that he cares for her, that he loves her even if he's not ever said it. 

He looks vaguely annoyed, but there might just be a bit of hope and amusement there as well. "So basically we're going to be crashing with another know it all do gooder." That sounds entirely like a complaint, a less than entertained frown on his face, but he seems more disheartened than anything.

Heaven and Yoshikawa are the first to burst into laughter, both knowing the woman extremely well, and at the offended face she makes, clearly she had never been called a do-gooder and she does not appreciate it.

"I feel like you attract them like flies because you know you need help and your mask is basically crying for help despite never being removed, simply being shoved out of the way when necessary." Touma muses, because he can see the real Accelerator pretty clearly as can most of the people in this room, but they all know he's constantly wearing masks that he shifts and moves as he needs in order for no one to really see who he is and what he's like.

Mikoto takes a deep breath, trying really hard not to laugh, because she knows it might offend the woman, but then she catches the grin - a shit eating, mischievous one - on Accelerator's face and she can't stop herself, being careful not to squish Last Order as she hunches over. Index is giggling, because even she can see the woman's face and she knows the woman is going to do something in order to get back at the teen, but it's anyone's guess what.

"I am not taking back a single damn thing I said. I said exactly what I meant, even if not everyone can understand the shit I say." Accelerator says, because he refuses to take back anything, after all, he would know best the fact that once words leave your mouth, they can not be taken back, they will exist now and so he rarely regrets what he says.

The black car is momentarily pulled into a parking lot, Yoshikawa and Accelerator outside of it, their heads just barely able to be seen, another person with them, There are a few cars actually in the lot, the school buildings, as well as a large hallway connecting to another place behind them, an apartment building perhaps past that. "Well here we are. This is the woman who will be looking after you." She sounds the slightest bit amused as she says it. Last Order is clutching at Accelerator's arm, ignoring the fact he's holding the crutch with that one, staring in confusion at something. Accelerator looks vaguely amused, though his eyes are a bit too wide and wild to give the proper effect. "What the hell is this?" He sounds like he means it as well. Yomikawa is smiling at him, wearing a green tracksuit, Yoshikawa is also giving him a grin, clearly they're amused. The car hides Last Order from view, while Accelerator is very clearly looking at either of the women.

"What do you mean?! What are you looking at because it sure as hell is not Yomikawa! And why is Last Order clutching at you?! Is it someone dangerous?" Mikoto demands, but her gut says it's not dangerous, simply something they were not expecting.

Touma is struggling to hide his grin, mouth quivering, because he has a pretty damn good idea exactly who the albino is talking about and there's no way he's going to laugh, he's not, because that would be rude to his teacher... Though the fact that he had really meant what he said, had made sure the others could tell as well, makes it really hard on the noir.

Index is not even bothering, just smothering her giggles into the noir's stomach because she's met his teacher a few times and knows for a fact the woman is incredibly short, and wonders briefly if Accelerator would treat her like a kid or if she would stop him before that.

"I really have to say, that was not the reaction I was fuckin expecting, but it was a damn good one and I will forever treasure it, because there's no way she ever will." Yomikawa says, chuckling lightly, amused at the blush on the albino's face because he had not meant to insult her coworker, but she really was short and... not something he was expecting.

"I was really trying my hardest not to laugh, because I could tell you weren't talking about Yomikawa taking care of you, but still, that damn timing!" Yoshikawa wheezes, enjoying herself because she had managed to contain herself last time, but now she does not have to.

"What could possibly have surprised and startled, as well as confused Accelerator so badly he sounded like he actually meant the question?" Heaven tilts his head to the side, wondering what could possibly be in front of the teen for him to ask a question like that.

"Is that any way to greet an old friend or have you forgotten me already?" She sounds entirely too entertained at the boy's words, despite the fact he had clearly meant them. He's closed his eyes, the edges by his nose creasing with lines, showing he clearly does it far too often. There's a windmill behind him on a building, covered in mostly glass, another building with glass over his left shoulder, though it's more every other floor than a wall of windows, and the building over his right shoulder is a mix of the two. "I'm not talking about you." he sounds like it should've been clear. He opens his eyes, staring with a bit of a frown and a tad bit of darkness at something in front of him. "I'm referring to this thing." His crutch rises to point in the direction of a girl, with pink hair and darker pink eyes, incredibly short.

"Ah." Mikoto deadpans, because she gets his reaction now, she would probably have a similar one, though she would not be half as rude about it.

"I'm really enjoying the fact that Yomikawa is clearly enjoying this, because she had to have brought her there with her, had to know there was a chance of something like this happening, and still chose to do this. I have to mention though, that I hate how tired you look with your eyes closed like that, but I can't tell if you're overwhelmed or just really exhausted." Touma mutters, biting his lip every couple of words in order to not laugh, because his teacher looks so damn confused and just like a kid.

"I was waiting to see his reaction, I wanted to know what he was like before I took him in and the brief interactions I had with him was not quite enough for me to get a tell, so I brought her along with me. I still do not regret this at all, despite the fact that I'm pretty sure she's used this against me several times." Yomikawa says with a wide grin, because she really had enjoyed this interaction, had fun with this and was glad to see some sign that despite everything he'd been through, Accelerator is indeed still a teenager somewhere in there.

"I want to know why Last Order is clutching to you because of her. Yeah, I get her shape and height are a bit weird for a teacher, but there's no reason to be scared of her." Index mutters, though she has a feeling it has more to do with the little girl's memories and knowledge of the dark side than anything else.

"I was really just enjoying myself, kind of wishing I had a drink or something to enjoy while I watched everything go down, though there were certainly moments I was waiting for Yomikawa to intervene and she really just did not." Yoshikawa says, a smile on her face as well, because there are few times she can say she was happy, but since living with Yomikawa, she's been extremely happy, enjoyed pretty much every moment of it.

"I see why he's so confused and why he meant the question when he asked, but I have a feeling she's not going to take well being called a thing." Heaven says in a dead voice, because he is in fact the doctor of the entire hospital and he had been paged when she first came in, all of them thinking she was part of an experiment, instead of just really unfortunate genes.

"Misaka gets kind of shy around new people and while she knows Yoshikawa, Yomikawa and the other tiny girl are both new, plus she had never met someone else just as short as her. Misaka was extremely confused and worried, explains Misaka Misaka, knowing her reaction is scaring and confusing people." Last Order gives them all a smile, clearly showing them she's fine.

"This absurdly miniscule creature over here." He sounds almost bemused. "Hey! That isn't a very nice thing to say to somebody, ya know? I may be short, but I'm a teacher. Thank you very much!" She sounds offended, but she barely raises her voice, clearly far too used to this though from far more subtle people who won't say it to her face. He looks like he doesn't believe it, gritting his teeth and clicking his tongue, lowering his crutch. He glances to the side. "So they've found a way to halt cell aging entirely. I didn't know the research was going so well." It's unclear whether that was a jab at the teacher or not, stated more as an observation than anything. The pink haired girl seems uncertain. "No, you see...It's not like that at all, I-" Last Order cuts her off. "Oh you poor thing." The girl looks towards the equally as short girl. "Everything they must've-" Last Order is still clinging to his arm, clearly scared or extremely shy with the new people. "-put you through. All of those experiments with no time for yourself." She looks like she's about to burst into tears, her voice wavering a bit, gaze moving from her as she loosens her grip.

"..." Mikoto tries her hardest, but she is absolutely certain her little Sister had just jumped on the train of teasing the teacher without hesitation, though it's kind of hard to tell if they're joking. They seem serious, but she's pretty sure they're just messing with the woman.

"I will forever love you for the things you called her and to her face at that. Most people try to be subtle or wait until her back's turned, but you were willing to say it straight to her face, and I'm pretty sure she's grateful for that, even if she was not pleased at the time." Yomikawa gives a softer grin, because she knows her fellow teacher had been given a good deal of grief for being short, had listened to people doubt her and everything from the beginning, but Accelerator had come and was more focused on her height, and did not even doubt she was a teacher.

"I can see that this is not going the way I thought it would, and yet they are both in on this. Are they joking? Can anyone tell or are they being serious, because Last Order jumped right on the train and interrupted her, didn't let her explain, which seems deliberate, but maybe it's just me." Index mutters, because she is really enjoying this interaction, clearly Accelerator needs more surprises in his life if this is the reaction that he has to them.

"Honestly, I don't blame him. I'm pretty sure my first time meeting her was not anywhere as different as I had hoped it might be, because I know Accelerator and I knew there was no way he was not going to comment on that." Yoshikawa states, clearly she might not have been in the know about the woman being there, but she had got something out of the interaction as well.

"I want to know if the research for halting cell aging is going that well, but more importantly, I am honestly so damn confused, because are you saying you actually keep track of the things that are in work? Do you understand them, because I know there are going to be papers and shit on them that I have no hope of passing!" Touma moans, though he's really enjoying the fact his teacher is being completely cornered and out played by the two of them, something none of the students have ever managed to do. 

"Misaka Misaka-" There are tears in the corner of her eyes as she dabs at them with a handkerchief, clearly she is traumatized from the experiments despite not ever having said a word. "-cries, dabbing at her eyes with a handkerchief." Accelerator and Last Order are still right by the car, the albino looking a bit unnerved - perhaps trying to push back an attack? - while the girl is still dabbing her tears. Yomikawa is watching with a smile, Yoshikawa at her side and grinning as well, hands tucked into her coat. The tiny girl is clearly flustered and exasperated, a blush on her face. "Please stop for a moment and listen to what I'm telling you!" She sounds exasperated as well. Last Order lowers her arm.

"This is great. This is the way things are supposed to be. You guys having fun and being able to enjoy yourselves without anything fucking happening to destroy it. I can safely say, you are officially tied as my favorite person." Touma says with a large grin, because these two assholes have managed to completely get his teacher into a corner without a bit of hesitation, they are likely only partially joking, but it's still funny.

"I'm glad you got a break from all the bullshit that is usually your life. You really fuckin needed it, though something tells me it's not going to last very long at all." Mikoto mutters to herself, watching it all with a grin, because her Sister had absolutely just joined in without hesitation and she's so happy that the tiny girl is not a blank slate.

"I can see why the two of them get along and exactly why she is the Sister that would best be able to get him out of the darkness." Index says in an almost monotone voice as she bites into some sweet thing, not really caring what it is, because it's pretty damn clear the girl has darkness in her too, she's just better at facing it then Accelerator, because of him.

"I had such a great damn time with this, honestly, nothing else would've made my day better, nothing at all." Yoshikawa says with a wide grin, before she remembers something that happens much later, a spark of mischief lighting up in her eyes as she locks eyes with the albino, who seems to have remembered as well if the groan and wide eyes - barely noticeable unless you know him - are any clue.

"I can see just as easily why the two of them are helping each other heal, even if somehow, Accelerator is doing more than Last Order, likely because he has more experience and is older, so he knows better the best way to get through to her while she is still trying to learn quite a few different things." Heaven muses, though he notes that the tiny girl had come to him not too long after this asking for tips on how the hell to help her friend out. 

Yomikawa starts to laugh, Last Order looking to her with curious eyes, clutching at the albino like a safety blanket, the sound shocking the tiny teacher out of her fluster, the blush disappearing as she remembers there are others, while Yoshikawa still simply appears entirely too entertained by the entire thing. "Wow, they've really got your number, don't they?" The pink haired girl faces Yomikawa, getting a bit angry, clearly she had realized something. "Is this why you brought me here?! To be humiliated?!" Her voice is a bit high in pitch, clearly she knows when she's being used and while she's glad she helped, she would rather it not have been in this way.

"I mean, it's not the entire reason I brought her with me, but it turned out pretty well and still gave me the answer I needed, so I took it." Yomikawa says with a shrug, though the air around her is giving off an entirely too innocent feel, so none of them quite believe her.

"Yoshikawa, do you ever wish you had the ability to make food so you could just have a bag of popcorn for the things you witness sometimes? Like, you look like you would absolutely sit in a chair and watch the world burn, while eating a bag of popcorn, only after trying your hardest to stop it, of course." Index inquires, honestly curious because the woman would give her everything to try and save the planet if it were burning down, but she also appears to be one who might enjoy watching the chaos and everything.

Yoshikawa sputters while Last Order bursts into laughter, meaning Accelerator is the one who answers for her, "The bitch would absolutely give her all to try and stop the fuckin planet from burning, but once it becomes too much or she realizes she can do nothing, she would grab a chair, make a safe place and we would all be there just watching the damn place burn with popcorn, drinks and blankets, the rest of the survivors left to wander the base." Touma bursts into laughter, simply because he can see them doing that with ease.

"I really don't like how shy you get around new people, though I think I understand it as well. Probably a precaution they installed in you in the case you managed to escape the lab or something. Assholes who can never just leave things alone." Mikoto grumbles, though she has a grin on her face, because there's just something so wholesome about this.

"Well, I guess there's no sense in standing around." Yomikawa says, easily ignoring her coworkers' questions without a second thought. "I'll show you to my apartment in a sec." She starts to walk away, clearly going to get her car or perhaps her keys. "First things first, I'll go ahead and bring the car around." Yoshikawa watches her go, clearly she had been waiting for this. The woman passes by Accelerator and the end of the car, the albino having closed his eyes, clearly he has something to say and he's deciding how to say it, because he refuses to have Last Order in danger. "You sure about this?" Yomikawa doesn't stop just yet, but the beginning of his next question has her stopping, ponytail swinging to the side the slightest bit. "About letting me crash at your apartment, I mean." He sounds tired, more than prepared to be told he can sleep on the streets, told a solid 'no' and that she's being forced, he's clearly braced for those.

"Did you really just fuckin ask her that, even after she apologized to you in the hospital and everything?! What made you think she was honestly going to let you just get away with asking that with no comment or that it would change her damn mind?" Touma bemoans, already able to see the teen's worry but extremely concerned that he would try this method in order to get her to leave him alone.

"I was just as surprised, but honestly, I was expecting something like this as well. The little shit wouldn't be him if he didn't try to scare or push everyone away before they even get a chance to know him. He protects everyone while making himself look like an asshole, like the fucker he is." Yomikawa mutters, reaching between limbs in order to run her fingers through Accelerator's hair for a moment before retracting her arm in order to not lose it.

"Fuckin hell, you were really just going to ignore the tiny teachers question like that?! Accelerator, not that I don't appreciate what you're doing, but there are better ways to do this and certainly better times. What were you planning to do on the streets? You can't watch Last Order while you're apart." Mikoto demands, because watching this asshole try his hardest to be left alone in order to keep others safe is heartwarming, but watching him do it so he's also in a self inflicted isolation to punish himself is just stupid.

"Kid, there was no way in hell you were going to win this and I feel like you knew that going in, so why the hell would you still try?" Yoshikawa muses, knowing he had met the woman before and talked to her, had a pretty good grasp of her personality as well.

"The damn idiot was just going to take me in, despite everything, I wanted to make sure that she was sure about it. I could've protected the brat from the streets, I would've focused completely on taking out any and all of the Dark side that I could, cause I've wanted that gone for so goddamn long there are no words for it. I'd have destroyed anything that came after her and if they managed to get past me to her, I'd have gone to her side in a second, regardless of where the fuck I was, what the hell I was doing or what shape I was fuckin in. That was my plan and everything." Accelerator mumbles, not sure why they all seem to hate the idea of him living on the streets. He'd lived most of his life on them already, he knew the ins and outs, the rules, everything.

"I don't enjoy learning you were planning to live on the street right after getting out of the hospital. You're only partially recovered and there's no way being on the street would've helped you recover, in fact you likely would've been brought back in within a couple of weeks, due to a wide range of things." Heaven groans, because damnit, he just wants his patients to get the best treatment, then go home and enjoy themselves, not make themselves worse and come right back. 

"It's no problem. I've got an extra room, so there's plenty of space." Yomikawa does not turn around at all as she responds, her head tilting down a bit but nothing more, clearly she sees no problem in this. Accelerator's eyes open, and he looks worried, almost concerned, though it can easily be read as anger as well, but he does not face her yet. "That's not what I'm saying." His eyes get soft, clearly he's trying to keep her from making a mistake, at least in his eyes. " Sheltering me could be bad for your health. It's more or less like volunteering to take on the whole Academy City underworld, you really want that kind of heat?" He seems more than prepared, in fact he appears to be trying to get her to kick him out, or perhaps he is testing her to see what her resolve is. "I'm the best landlord you could have." She sounds matter of fact as she says it, the albino gritting his teeth as he turns his head, looking at her over his shoulder. She's turned so she's facing the building but watching him, a hand on her hip.

"She's really not giving you a damn inch, is she? You fuckin go, Yomikawa! Don't let this dumbass win!" Touma cheers, looking far too amused to actually care that the albino is right there by him and absolutely just dug an elbow into his side, because the fucker needs to know people care about him.

"I can see why you're trying so damn hard to get her to not take you in, but did you really expect to win, especially with Last Order right there to protest if she started to give in?!" Mikoto is exasperated by the idiots and self sacrificing bullshit she seems to be destined to be surrounded by, but there's no one else she would trade these for two, because they've taught her things, even when she did not want to. (Touma was an honest sincere teacher, an unknown one at that, while Accelerator was a teacher that forced her to accept reality and wouldn't let her look away from it, though also unknowingly.)

"Misaka Misaka figured the only way you would be content was if she let you do this so she said nothing, but she really hated that you were trying so hard to be alone. There's no way Misaka would have let you lose or go off alone either, declares Misaka Misaka, poking you in the chest to make her point clear." Last Order is staring up at him, daring him to try and argue with her, but everyone knows she's telling the truth and if Yomikawa had backed down, then the tiny girl would've stepped in.

"You really were not happy that I was refusing to back down, weren't you? I am an adult however, and I care a large sum about the children in the city, Espers especially, there was no way in hell you were going to get through to me, not after I made up my mind." Yomikawa states bluntly, because that's one thing that has never changed, regardless of if it gets her scolded or potentially even fired, she will not stop once she's chosen to do something and she was determined to help the albino.

"I know why you are doing this, but there's no way she wouldn't have kept an eye on you even if she had given in, she would've done everything to ensure you were safe and cared for, even if it meant having Anti-Skill basically stalking you every other hour of the day." Index says easily, because she gets the feeling that is the kind of person this woman is, relentlessly protecting those she cares about.

"My line of work puts me in a unique position." She seems happy at his words, clearly she can hear something more, just like in the hospital. Accelerator is watching, looking guarded and uncertain, though he's determined. "I don't think there are too many criminals out there who would be foolish enough to attack the residence of an Anti-Skill officer." The albino turns, the sound of his crutch shifting an obvious one, but he makes the movement look almost elegant, graceful. He has his teeth grit into a frown, clearly he'd not expected so much resistance and is floundering a bit. "When they show up to kill you, don't say I didn't warn you." It would be a threat, but there's more to it, a clear lack of anything menacing or malicious in his tone.

"You were just not going to give up, hmm?" Index shakes her head, she can already tell the woman had won simply because she's being persistent in a way most other people are not when faced with the 1st ranked Esper of Academy City, known for being an asshole and having killed people.

"I was not going to just let her fucking endanger herself because she was being forced to watch over us, I didn't know she had volunteered to fuckin watch us, I was expecting her to happily and with relief on her face tell me she was glad I was fuckin leaving, not stand her ground, damnit!" Accelerator growls out, because he had not been prepared for her to put up a fight, especially about keeping him, watching over him, but she had and he'd known he was going to lose from that point, but refused to just give in.

"This is probably the best damn set up anyway, because there is no way in hell anyone else would've cared half as much about trying to keep this asshole safe and happy, much less alive, but you do, and you really want it, will likely to everything you can to try and get him to be better." Mikoto says with a sly grin, because she can already tell why the albino has gotten so used to being ganged up on, living with two woman and a tiny girl who want the best for him compared to him not giving two shits about his own health as long as he was breathing and could drink his coffee.

"There is no way you were going to win, because she is being honest. Very few people will attack Anti-Skill even to get back at you, though if they do then they're either stupid or confident, but even then, I kind of doubt she's the only one living there and there are probably plenty of other people who could fight back." Heaven points out, because he is well aware there are some retired but still active Anti-Skill, a few doctors, some veterans and quite a few other jobs that live there and would not just let people kidnap two kids.

Yomikawa looks sad, as she watches him. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." She clearly is more than ready to keep him under her roof under any means necessary. "Don't act like this is no big deal! By doing this, you're putting a big fat target in the middle of your back." Despite that also sounding like a threat, it's clear he's warning her and his eyes wide with surprise - though none is in his voice - are clearly like that of a child trying to protect someone older without actually saying the words to them. The woman closes her eyes, head dipping down a bit. "Again thank you for your concern, but I'm a big girl-" She turns to start heading for her car again. "-I'll be ok." Accelerator looks angry that she's not taking this seriously, that she's not backing down or anything. He's also extremely worried, the hard lines of his mouth a clue to that, teeth actually visible in his frustration and her seeming lack of self care. He gives a small growl though, clearly realizing a losing battle when he sees one.

"You really look like a kid, and I am not sorry I managed to strip you down so easily from your defenses, but there was no need for you to give me that look. It kind of completely gave you away to me." Yomikawa says softly, because she can recall quite easily how the look had hit her heart, made her more determined to take in this asshole who was basically begging her to leave him on the streets so she'd be safe.

"I see now why she got the win, you were a dumbass who didn't realize that she had already seen through most of your masks and she caught you off guard enough that you actually showed a bit more emotion than you meant to, like a dumbass." Mikoto gives a nod, clearly enjoying watching this little shit lose because he made a mistake, though it really hurts her to watch him make a face like that, showing he really is a kid somewhere inside and that was the only way he thought might get her to stay safe, even if it definitely backfired on him.

"I can appreciate that you see a losing battle when it's in front of you, but there was no damn reason for you to try so desperately, especially since every single argument you made just made her all the more determined to take you in, since it let your insecurities, trauma and soul show, since you had not thought she'd be able to see through you so quickly." Yoshikawa teases him, enjoying the flush that takes his face, since the albino really had not known she could read him so well back then and thus had not known how much she was seeing and that she was really hearing him, used to adults taking him at face value.

"You really are just so adorable, a kid trying to protect adults without letting them know, but there was no way she was going to leave you alone and I think you knew that even before you saw who was caring for you." Index says, trying to figure out then why the albino chose to still attempt this, even knowing he likely would not win.

"I think we can all say we appreciate you trying to protect people, especially in your own little way, but there really is no reason for you to try and get us to abandon you, because we are not going to do that even if you beg us to, even if it means we all die together instead of just you. Of course we'll all try to get out, but if we can't, like hell will we leave you behind." Touma makes sure Accelerator can not look away from him as he says this, to make sure those words are seared in his mind so that he can not deny them, refusing to let the listen to the teen even try and hurt himself.

Heaven is simply chuckling, because the woman had managed to outstubborn the albino with almost no effort and quite quickly at that, while also winning the argument in order to keep the teenager close to her, refusing to let him continue hurting.

Index doesn't need to even say anything, the judgment and deadpan on her face enough of a statement on their own, clearly she's not even going to voice her complaints at his attempts to try and win, knowing he was losing either way. 

Yomikawa stops walking again, a grin on her face, the only thing that can be seen. The bottom of the school building can be seen, as well as a car from the lot, but Yomikawa's lower face, shoulder and hair take up most of the screen. "I'm prepared for any eventuality. Anyway, I don't think this job is going to be half as difficult as I expected." Accelerator looks less than amused, no darkness in him now, as he watches, clearly a bit pissed he could not convince her otherwise, but willing to see how this goes for the moment. He looks a bit like a pouting child told no, but there is no pout. He grits his teeth, looking angry that she's underestimating the underworld of Academy City, clearly he thinks she's arrogant or stupid. "Oh yeah? How do ya figure?" He sounds angry as well, clearly lashing out due to not being able to keep her safe by getting her to leave him on the streets.

"There was no need for you to try and lash out, even in a last attempt at trying to get her to leave, because I doubt there was anything you could actually say to her at this point that would've made her change her mind." Index points out, refusing to just watch this, though she's also curious at why the woman thinks that, excited to see her reasoning for the comment.

Touma and Mikoto start to laugh, because Yomikawa might now be there favorite person, simply because she can absolutely put the albino on the defensive, unlike a great deal of the people in this City, and on top of that, she won't back down, though it does make them curious on what happens when the albino is also dead set on something, who would win at that point?

"I want to know who made you think it might be a hard thing to do, because it certainly was not me, I told you he was a good kid with a bad attitude." Heaven muses, a bit of a grin on his face, because it most likely wasn't the Sister's either.

"Oh I absolutely told her that. It was the only way to possibly brace her for anything this little asshole might try to get her to leave him alone, as well as the only way to make sure she understood that he was a good person, because if I had outright told her that, she would never have believed me, not at all." Yoshikawa says with a wicked grin, obviously she does not regret that even the slightest.

"I was wondering why he appeared so different from the way you described him to me, but I understood pretty quickly once he started talking to me. He really is a little shit that just wants to be left alone to rot, isn't he?" Yomikawa shakes her head, because like hell was there ever going to be a chance, even the slightest one that she would abandon a child.

"Misaka was extremely glad that Mom won and then said this, because it was something Dad really needed to hear or else he was never going to accept it himself, exclaims Misaka Misaka, refusing to think of the things that her dad might've done had he won." Last Order frowns at even the thought, grabbing a hold of the albino's shirt with one hand, the other holding her drink.

He's leaning forward slightly, Yomikawa still has her back to him from at least 15 feet away, the cars easily seen in the few spots taken though they are more empty than filled. "Think about it from my point of view. My tenant hasn't moved in and he's already started worrying about my safety." Accelerator appears caught off guard, staring at her. Last Order and the tiny teacher are watching from around the corner of the car, though the Sisters focus is more on Accelerator than anything, clearly she knew what he was doing. Yoshikawa is grinning, not having moved a single step from her spot, because she had already known who would win right from the start. "Sounds pretty nice. I can think of worse things than someone trying to protect me." She starts walking away, her footsteps the only tell to that.

"She read you right on the spot and absolutely saw through you, but you didn't even know until after that point, at which point you could not ever recover, because she knows you're a sweetheart and there is no way to change her mind." Touma crows, entirely too happy that Yomikawa had managed to get one up on the albino, because there was rarely ever a chance to see him look so confused.

"Yomikawa, you and Yoshikawa might be my favorite people after my Sisters, to be able to trap and force him to reveal who he really is with a couple of words and not telling him something, which is not surprising. You should absolutely make a social media page and focus it all about his life, because if you can show other people how soft and kind the idiot is, he'll be harder to kill because the City won't be able to hire assassin's or anything due to him being so popular." Mikoto says with a wide grin, partially because she really thinks that will work and mostly because she knows it'll piss the teen off to never know when they're recording or snapping pictures of him.

"I think Yomikawa might be the first person I've ever seen who's adapted to you so quickly, but then she has a different mindset than most people so it's not really all that surprising either." Heaven mutters, because he knows the woman pretty well, but there is no way for him to predict her, case in point being how easily she had come to understand the teenager under her care.

"Misaka won't deny listening in, but she also knew what he was doing and was glad to see that the woman had heard what his heart was saying in the words, not the words themselves, as most people do, because they are stupid, decides Misaka Misaka without hesitation, mad so many people think he is a bad guy due to his attitude." Last Order has a sharp frown on her face, because she's heard the things people whisper and occasionally say to her dad's face, but they're wrong.

"I was just trying my hardest to protect your asses and you wouldn't fuckin listen, of course I was going to lash out! You weren't appearing to take any of what I was saying seriously and I've had far too many adults do that and then die, like a bunch of assholes, not to mention the people in general who die around me because they don't listen, like a bunch of damn shitheads. I did what I thought was necessary." Accelerator protests, because there was no other way in his mind.

Last Order moves, coming to stand at the albino's side with a small grin, clearly she's more than happy he lost that one, and is more than happy someone else understood him just as much as she does. The albino is still staring after the woman, clearly unhappy he had not won, but there's no darkness or anything coming from him, he simply appears to be exhausted, worn out and frayed at the edges. The girl lets out a tiny sound, an almost amused muffled giggle or perhaps a grunt, the teen responding with a long sigh, before he looks away, clearly feeling her eyes boring into him. "Yeah. I can already tell we're going to have a great time living together." He sounds tired, exhausted, run down, more than ready to just get some sleep and perhaps never wake from it, a weight resting on him that he won't hand over.

"You really should not sound like that. I guess that explains why you did what you did later though, because clearly you are an exhausted bastard who is pushing himself after just getting released from the hospital." Yomikawa's eyebrow is twitching, because she had not thought to see how hard he was pushing himself, considering the fact he was released, but now she realizes he never stops pushing himself.

"What an idiot. I could tell you were not happy about it and that Last Order was, but to think you really were not planning on letting us help you just pisses me off, because we love you, and you knew that, even back then. We told you every couple of days and any chance we got, so what the hell?" Yoshikawa groans, well aware they can not do anything at this point, though she had barely realized he was pushing himself that day either.

"I think Yomikawa won by a huge amount and Last Order knew it as soon as she did, because not only are you connected, but she knows you probably better than you know yourself... or at least will admit to." Index says easily, hiding a grin at the blush that spreads across his face, because the woman had completely decimated him in that battle, though with how cracked and tattered his soul is, they have their work cut out for them.

"I think if anyone else had chosen to watch over Accelerator and Last Order, the City would've fallen into fighting far sooner than it did, because the albino would never have gotten the treatment and care he requires, nor would Last Order have been half as well cared for, since only he knows half the time what she wants." Heaven muses almost silently, but in the otherwise quiet and large room, it easily reaches the others ears, because how could it not.

They turn to each other with looks of horror, trying to avoid even thinking of what someone else caring for the two would look like, because it would literally not be a good thing, it would spell that person's doom, since Last Order would absolutely find a way to sneak out and be with Accelerator, while the teen himself would do anything to ensure the girl was taken care of properly.

"I can only thank Yomikawa that she took them in, because the chaos and fucketry that would've befallen the city if she had not can not even be explained in words." Touma would like it to go on record that that is now a nightmare he will certainly have sometime soon, because fuck is it a horrifying thought.

A large building, the side to the street flat, but the other side bulging out a bit, balconies for the apartments. A clear view of the city from pretty high up, a table resting to the side, curtains pulled open on the back doors. "Nice digs. I thought they were cutting back on the salary of government employees." Accelerator sounds honestly curious as he says that most of the wall he's looking at window. Yomikawa and Yoshikawa come up behind him and Last Order, who's at his side. There's a living room to their right, a couch along under the window, another one resting a few inches away with only one side pressing against the wall with the window, facing the tv that rests in the middle of the wall. A small table rests between the couches and the tv. The floor is mostly wood, so less chance of Accelerator's crutch catching on anything. "Well this building also serves as a-" They're all wearing slippers, Yoshikawa with her hands tucked into her coat and Yomikawa with her hands on her hips. A counter can be just barely seen, rice cookers resting on it. "-structural engineering field test sight." Last Order looks happy.

"Ah, so you got it at a discount, huh?" Heaven grins, more than glad the two had gotten such a nice, good home for them to stay at, and the woman did not have to worry about rent at least for the moment, since she had mentioned needing to borrow money due to her job.

"How on earth do you know half the damn things that you do?! I didn't know they might be cutting government salary and yet you're over there with the knowledge just right there for you to sound fucking curious about. The hell do you read in your spare time, man?!" Mikoto is starting to wonder if Accelerator just read whatever was given to him and then faked not having read it in order to not have to deal with the researchers bullshit papers and such.

"Last Order looks so happy and it looks like a perfectly good home. Not even surprised that my dear little brother is wearing slippers because he is a respectful shit even if he doesn't look or sound like it. Wood is a good thing, carpet likely would've fucked with his crutch." Touma observes, happy to see that the albino should not have troubles moving around the building, though he wonders where the two of them will sleep, extremely curious to see their bedroom.

"That place looks really nice. I wonder if there's a chance of my mom getting in there somehow, because it would be nice to have some more room, even if it is just me most nights, and pretty often." Mikoto grumbles, because she would love to have a bigger kitchen, more rooms and not have to stay at the dorms, though they're not bad, she just wants her own space sometimes and that looks nice.

"I think that since he's said that, she must not be paying a great deal of it, especially since it is an engineering field test, so there must be something helping her out, other than the second job." Index munches on something crunchy - a chip or something by taste - as she says this, all of them easily able to understand her despite that due to her talking so often with food in her mouth, though she's pretty good about that at the table.

"Fortunately for me, that means the university picks up part of the rent." Last Order moves, heading towards one of the couches. "Ahh, gotcha." Accelerator responds, clearly he had not quite expected that answer. Last Order almost flops onto the couch, stomach first, feet swinging in the air, hands out in front of her. "So pretty and so clean too, there isn't a speck of dust anywhere exclaims Misaka Misaka as she tests out the sofa!" The three of them are watching her, Accelerator taller than Yoshikawa but just barely shorter than Yomikawa, all with different faces. Accelerator looks deadpan, watching her, while Yomikawa is amused, Yoshikawa closing her eyes. "It is clean." She sounds surprised. "You had to write another apology letter, didn't you?" The grin slips, a surprised grunt escaping Yomikawa as Yoshikawa stares at her from the corner of her eyes, exasperated and a bit judging. Accelerator barely gives them any attention.

Touma tries not to laugh at the face and noise that had just left his teacher as her best friend absolutely outed and destroyed her in the face of her new guests in a matter of seconds, without hesitation or a second thought, clearly the woman has blackmail on more than just the albino.

Accelerator has no such reservations and bursts into laughter, because he had honestly mostly been focused on making sure the place was safe and Last Order was not breaking things, so he was only giving part of his focus to this conversation, he'd not heard the sound or seen her face, which he regrets just the slightest, but he was prioritizing Last Order so he can't say he regrets it all that much.

Index looks at the others, trying to not choke on her food because she's giggling, but they're all in different states of laughter or hiding it so she gets no help. She finally bursts into laughter at seeing her brother's shoulders shaking, sending the poor noir right after her, the two collapsing more on the albino, Mikoto giggling from his other side while Last Order out right laughed, because she had not been nearly close enough to hear this and had not felt close enough to either of them to laugh without making things awkward, so she feels no shame doing so now.

Heaven coughs, but he does not laugh, barely heard chuckles escaping him since he knows the woman has blackmail on him as well, something that thankfully seems to have been missed by the others, given she had threatened to never forgive him if he had not helped Accelerator, which had been the truth, but also meant she might have leaked some of her blackmail, not that he needed that incentive to work on the teen.

"Really?! I let you into my home, adopted your children and made them ours and barely a minute into knowing each other, you decide to expose me and so casually at that?!" Yomikawa complains to Yoshikawa, who is still judging the woman even as she laughs at her, because there is no way in hell she was letting that chance pass by her without using it. 

Yomikawa lets out a few fake laughs. "I don't know what you're talking about." Accelerator gives a "Hmm?" Clearly a question despite its lack of actual voicing. He turns to face her, leaving the tallest to sweat a bit as the other two stare at her, clearly she was unprepared to be ganged up on. Yoshikawa turns to him with a grin, looking the slightest bit guilty, but not remorseful, even as the other woman still appears frozen, her mouth open in the shocked, caught off guard grin. "It's her coping mechanism. Whenever something goes wrong at work, she obsessively cleans her place." Yomikawa looks away from them, letting out a couple of slightly guilty and flat sounding laughs. "She does it without thinking and as a result she often loses her keys and other important items."

"Yoshikawa, where have you been hiding in order to get this information and to know all this blackmail on all these people who seem completely indestructible?! I think you might become my go to for blackmail if I ever need it, honestly." Touma mutters, hiding his chuckling rather poorly, because the woman had literally just shredded her best friend with no remorse, he can only imagine how much worse it gets for Accelerator and Last Order as her children.

"If you would stop freaking the fuck out over anything going wrong at work, you wouldn't clean half as damn often and my shit wouldn't start disappearing as well, you fuckin bitch," Accelerator growls, clearly prepared to say more, but Yoshikawa interjects with a wide grin, "Are you still not over the time she moved your crutch from the couch and put it in the closet, so you were stuck there for most of the afternoon, since she left afterwards and no one else was there?" The albino flushes the slightest bit. "Yes, because damnit, that was one of my bad days and I couldn't get up to get food or drink, the remote was out of reach and my battery was already low, it's why I was sleeping in the first damn place!"

"You really do have blackmail on just about everyone, don't you? Honestly, I feel like I should be more concerned, but if I were to trust anyone with the blackmail about myself, it would have to be Yoshikawa, because at least she would only use it to tease me, as long as nothing ever came up that might mean the information is useful." Mikoto mutters, because the woman seems to enjoy teasing people with her blackmail more than actually using it for her own good, though she's barely holding in a wide grin because the flat laugh and obviously nervousness from the other woman is hilarious.

"Yoshikawa, I think you and I are going to be the best of friends." Index states bluntly, which has Touma looking at her in fear, recalling some of the things she's seen him do, as well as his friends because they forget she's there or because she goes extremely quiet, meaning she indeed has blackmail as well.

Last Order stares at the two and can only feel a sense of dread that they allowed the two to meet, because even she can only handle so much teasing from the woman and she has Sisters who can take the embarrassment, unlike the others, who take the full brunt of it. From Touma's face, she can only assume Index is the same and she regrets sitting where she is because there is no escape.

Yomikawa was clearly not expecting to be exposed so blatantly, a blush on her face as she interjects. "Hey! Is that any way to talk to the person who's helping you look for a new job?!" Yoshikawa turns to face the other woman, though there was still a grin on her face from talking with Accelerator, who does not turn away just yet. "You should be nicer to me, ya know!" Accelerator looks a bit amused, perhaps frustrated, his teeth grit, while Yoshikawa just looks completely done with her friend. "As clean as it is, I'm guessing things in the kitchen-" Accelerator lets out a tired sigh, his eyes closing and then he starts moving. "-haven't improved?" Last Order hurries away from the couch, the albino heading for it with his crutch. "Well as I recall, Kikyo, you're always perfectly happy-" The teen lifts his crutch, removing it from the ground and making it a bit easier to see where one leg barely supports his weight in comparison to the other.

"I love how he's only been there for a few minutes and he's already done and resigned to the fact that you two are going to continue this argument, so he gave the actual fuck up and decided to get away, one of the only fights he won't bother with." Mikoto grins, because she can not blame him, she would not get between them either, not even if paid money, because she knows when adults are playing and when they're aiming for it to hurt, so he must know as well.

"Accelerator just gave the actual hell up while those two continued to banter in the background. I think I understand exactly why their family unit works out now, how about you?" Touma murmurs, more than amused to find that they're all sassy, sarcastic bastards inside and that is why they all get along, though he has to say, the thought of them getting into a prank war scares the shit out of him and kind of makes him want to hide, so he avoids the thought.

"I think they might be getting along too well considering they've only been in the same house for a couple of minutes." Heaven sweat drops, wondering how the hell this happened, wondering if listening to Yoshikawa might've been a bad idea, but no one else had seemed sincere when volunteering to watch out for both of them, so he had trusted her.

"I think they might be connected by their souls. Very few people just naturally get that comfortable with each other, especially so soon after meeting, with only a few meetings beforehand, so I think their souls have something to do with it." Index mutters, biting into something stretchy, leaning back in the hopes it'll break already, but it just keeps going, so eventually she waves the white flag and uses her finger to destroy the connection, chewing on the bit in her mouth.

"Misaka thinks we just do not lie to each other, there is no reason so we do not, points out Misaka Misaka, casually hinting that most people wear masks when they're uncomfortable or uncertain in a new place or with new people." Last Order gives a bright grin, because she has seen people do this as well as read it, though there's no point in doing it in their house, not when they are learning about each other, so they barely bother, only Accelerator trying half the time.

"You were just determined to make me look bad, huh?! Also, is that really the moment he chose to walk away? I can't remember when he left the conversation." Yomikawa muses, because she honestly does not remember and that's likely because her best friend had managed to keep most of her attention.

"Don't fuckin ask me, my back was literally to him. Also, I was trying to point out that someone was going to have to do the damn cooking, since you are shit as well as giving forewarning in case they came across you cleaning. Besides, they had to learn about you somehow and why not from me?" Yoshikawa asks amused, because she knows her best friend and the easiest way to know her is to get an honest reaction from her, which is exactly what the woman got.

"You really shouldn't be standing on your leg without support, even if you think you can handle it, that might mess things up more, Accelerator." Heaven frets, wondering if he needs to bring the teen in for another scan on his leg to make sure he hasn't fucked the muscles or anything else there. 

He drops it without a bit of hesitation. "-to eat the food I offer." He goes to sit down as they continue talking in the background. "Yeah, as long as I don't have to know how it's made." He sits and then shifts, revealing his black socked feet as he promptly lays down, crossing his arms behind his head and resting them against the arm of the couch, while his left leg remains upright, unlike the other. "Wow, you've got a lot of rice cookers, why are there so many? Asks Misaka Misaka-" He turns, putting his back to the room. A digital clock reads 13:24 in the afternoon. "-counting all of them." The time changes. "The rice cooker is nothing short of a modern day miracle."

"Shit, you really did just leave the conversation at that point and none of us noticed until a while later, after you'd already fallen asleep. Stop doing that." Yomikawa frowns, because it had been at least another 10 minutes if not more before they realized they'd not heard his voice and looked to find him sleeping away.

"He was so damn quiet... I honestly wasn't surprised he went to find somewhere to sleep, he was acting a bit tired the entire time since he'd gotten in the car, but it's rare for him to sleep in a vehicle so I knew there was no way in hell that he'd rest until we got to your house." Yoshikawa mutters, a frown on her face as well, because the asshole could've at least tried to tell them something but he had not.

"You would think the rice cooker is a miracle if the way Yoshikawa talks about your food is any hint, especially after that breakfast we had." Heaven murmurs, trying to figure out how the woman has managed to live this long eating like that.

"Misaka still thinks there are a lot of rice cookers, says Misaka Misaka, easily admitting that there are at least 2 more since that's the only way to make enough for all of us." Last Order gives a wide grin, looking innocent despite outing the woman again about her eating habits, because she has to get her entertainment from somewhere and she is left at the house with Yoshikawa pretty often.

"I am now a bit scared about what else we might eat and what might be in the food we're eating." Touma groans, because the food has tasted ok to him, but now he no longer knows.

Mikoto just watches them banter, entirely amused that the albino had listened even as he fell asleep despite not seeing them, though she's a bit concerned at how easily he dropped the crutch on the couch, as well as that he does not have the bad leg bent, but says nothing for the moment.

An explosion rings out, a news channel playing, windmills and other buildings seen through a window, clearly this is a pretty high floor. It's the living room from before, with no one appearing to be in it, the tv on but no one sitting on either couch. A small grunt - perhaps a yawn - comes and then the upper body of Accelerator, as he sits up. He still looks tired, looking at the tv, his hands hanging between his legs and lines just barely suggesting where bags would be on his face. He shifts, leaning his neck a bit to the right, clearly trying to stretch as well as reorient himself. He looks at the floor, his crutch still behind him, looking like nothing more than a simple, sleep deprived teenager in that moment. "Must've fallen asleep." He catches sight of the time from the thing resting on the table. 14:39. He clicks his tongue, clearly realizing he had slept a good 2 hours and then a bit.

"Shit, you really could just sleep the day away, couldn't you? Or was that because you were honestly tired and in need of sleep because you are not getting enough sleep, due to your trauma and other issues?" Touma flails a bit, because his brother's health seems to be constantly changing and never actually getting anywhere near healthy enough, at least for him.

"Goddamn, you look like any other teenager at that moment and it makes me really sad we had no way of taking a picture of you at that moment." Yomikawa groans, wishing there were security cameras set up in the room so she could retrieve it, knows that would make a good photo and video album for her life once Accelerator and Last Order joined.

"I really wish you would be like that around us more often, because we would love to see you soft and confused and adorable like that, instead of the numerous shattered, cracked, breaking, masks that you wear around us, though the one that has to hold strongest is the one you project most often : confidence." Yoshikawa hisses at the idiot she has under her wing, because what the hell good would masks do? Sure he's comfortable around them but he barely trusts them.

"I think you might need some sleeping medication if you can't get it during the night, even if it unfortunately means you might be stuck in nightmares all night... But that would not be a restful sleep and you would eventually not be able to do that, so there has to be another way." Heaven muses to himself, trying to work out a solution because there has to be something that can help the albino sleep through the night without nightmares.

"Misaka can sleep with him! Or maybe a stuffed animal, mutters Misaka Misaka as she remembers all the times she's slept on top of him and he's not had a nightmare." Last Order looks all too happy to share that bit of information.

"I think that might work, but I'm more concerned at why the tv is on, because he certainly did not turn it on which likely means they're still in the house, but where are they?" Index asks, because the tv was not turned on by the teen, but neither are the woman or girl in the room with him. 

He looks less than pleased at that. 'You're letting yourself get sloppy.' He reaches up, hand resting on the battery, clearly ignoring the tv. 'Even with this thing on, you're lucky if you can fight for a full 15 minutes these days.' He changes his hold, clicking something on the choker that has it beeping. The tv comes into view, everything about it looks the same, but the previously understandable but background words have become next to impossible to understand, like an echo and a distortion at the same time. There's a faint static in the background as well. The man on tv keeps talking, but nothing he's saying is super clear. Accelerator is alone on the couch, clearly he's proving something to someone. Himself, most likely.

"Fuck, is that what everything sounds like when the battery dies?" Touma flinches away, because it's no wonder the idiot has so much trouble understanding people without the battery, it's horrible.

"Good lord... To think you would be this damaged and still have those black tornadoes..." Index mutters, because she knows at this point he's likely some sort of angel, but for him to be this damaged, physically and mentally, but still manifest them...

"I really think you should turn that back on. At least we know what we should do in the case of your battery breaking or something..." Yomikawa murmurs, because she has constantly been concerned on whether that's a possibility, but if that's what he hears when it's not there, then talking to him will do no good, but neither can he speak. Maybe yes no questions?

"You really should turn that back on. The longer you are active without it on the harder a toll it takes on your body, because you can barely function without it." Heaven frets a bit, because it's one thing to have an idea what the patient's going through and another thing entirely to be faced with exactly what it's like.

"No way... Are you telling me even after all this bullshit, you still got into battles in this condition because we all know there's no damn way you would just leave Last Order unprotected." Mikoto bemoans her brother's stupidity, because there has to be a way to get him to stop taking fights on all on his own, damnit.

"Goddamn... Is there really nothing more we can do so that he doesn't have to rely so heavily on the Misaka Network, because there's still a lot we don't know about it and we really don't want him not to be in control of his actions." Yoshikawa demands in Heaven's direction, because if someone ever hacked the Network or damaged it, there's no way to tell what that might do to Accelerator. 

"Misaka will not have you putting yourself down for getting some sleep, protests Misaka Misaka, angry you would do something like that knowing it hurts her." Last Order is pouting at him, clearly she had thought they were making progress on that.

The teen looks downright exhausted as he reaches for the battery again, clicking something and everything returns to normal, the voices coming in clearly, making it easy to tell he had turned the battery off for a few short moments. He turns, looking around for the others, clearly done berating himself for the time being. He stands, grabbing the crutch as he goes, but he appears surprised, likely not expecting to be alone so soon. "Doesn't look like anyone's around." He turns, moving off to the side, but the arm with his crutch is a bit slower than the rest of him, making it far too easy to see the short delay in his walk. "Alright. I'll grab a shower then." He sounds simple, like this is just an average day. A door, the handle turning as he opens in, before he pauses with it most of the way open, something inside catching his attention.

"Oh no, tell me his luck is not that bad..." Mikoto groans, but there's a small smile on her face as well, because she has a pretty good idea of what the fuck had just happened.

"I don't like how delayed and clear it is to see your limp, usually it's pretty hard to see, but there it's pretty easy and that bothers me... Don't go for a shower, your luck is just as bad as mine!" Touma blurts out the last part in a panic after realizing what the teen had said, because he was more worried about the limp than his words.

"I still don't get what the whole fucking deal is about this shit. He's 15, not even close to my age, I have no interest in him so why would this be a big deal?" Yomikawa really would like an answer, because she thinks nudity is completely fine, he's younger than her and she has no insecurities about how she looks, so there's no reason to be embarrassed.

"Honestly, I think the whole gender separation thing has a great deal of why this causes so much embarrassment and floundering, they should just have the kids gets changed in the same locker rooms and shit, would prevent a lot of stupid shit from happening." Yoshikawa groans, because she is having a hard time figuring out why females are seen as less, even with researchers, and Board members being female.

"I like where this is going. I want to know what his reaction is going to be, because he's barely shown any kind of blush at anything he's seen, even when walking in on Esther, mostly naked." Index mutters, because nothing seems to fluster him except for praise, which makes a lot of sense considering the bit they know of his childhood. 

He's standing in the doorway, one hand on the door and the other on his crutch, unamused, while the three others are are in various states of undress, clearly they'd either just gotten out or were helping Last Order. The girls let out gasps, though Last Orders is a bit more high pitched. Last Order is blushing bright red, the towels falling from the other two's hands as she lifts her arms. "Hey, what are you thinking barging in like that without bothering to knock, Misaka Misaka yells-" Yoshikawa has a towel covering her, but Yomikawa does not appear to. Accelerator looks less than amused, he's in fact staring at them with a pretty damn done expression on his face." -reaching for a towel, attempting to preserve her modesty." He closes his eyes and dips his head. "There's a lock on the door for a reason." The poor teen sounds so unbelievably tired at this point.

"What the hell kind of reaction was that?!" Mikoto almost squeaks, because she's not even certain who she's talking to at that point, the boy who looks like he wants to go back to sleep, the women who aren't bothered at all or the tiny girl who had reacted somewhat normally despite the others.

Touma stares, wondering if the power the other boy has somehow affects his hormones and everything else, because most people would be blushing or at least startled to walk in on their roommates like that, but he appears barely bothered, more like he regrets assuming he was alone than anything.

Index bursts into laughter, almost choking on her chips, taking a long sip and then going right back to it, because that was exactly the kind of reaction she was really hoping for, even if that's not what she was expecting.

"Misaka is still not happy with you about this, pouts Misaka Misaka, trying to look super pathetic to get sympathy." Last Order's lip is jutting out, which has the two older women sharing a look and then cooing at her, which has her giving them an excited look, eyes sparkling.

"Oh my god... I feel like I need some forewarning in order to not see and know things I never wanted to know about." Heaven deadpans, because there are some things he would love to not know about these people and this is kind of one of them.

"Use the damn lock! You still don't fuckin use it and I can't count the number of times I've walked in on you assholes!" Accelerator complains immediately, because he locks the door, even if he and Last Order are bathing together, though only because it gives them a chance to be a bit more protected should someone actually break in. 

Yoshikawa and Yomikawa are not bothered in the slightest, despite the fact the former is the only one with a towel on at the moment. "Yeah, sorry about that." Yoshikawa turns to face the woman, looking a bit amused. She really does sound sorry. "I'm used to living on my own, so I don't usually lock the door." Yoshikawa lifts a towel, appearing tired all of a sudden, closing her eyes. "You might want to go ahead and cover yourself up, too." Yomikawa turns to her. Last Order is hiding behind Yoshikawa, holding onto her arm. "You don't seem to mind very much that a boy-" She's still blushing rather aggressively, though she's also curious. "-just saw you naked, says Misaka Misaka, observing your attitudes with confusion." Yoshikawa lets out a groan, clearly uncertain how to explain it.

"Trying to explain our views to her is so damn hard, because she's both really young and really old, so I wasn't fuckin sure what the hell to say for this." Yoshikawa mutters when they give her looks, because they know there are several different answers.

"At least one of you was using some common sense, but are you telling me that Accelerator knows pretty much all of each of your bodies because you all suck at locking a fuckin door but you don't know shit because he does?!" Mikoto groans, wondering what the world has come to in order for this to be the way this family reacts and interacts with each other.

"Well no, we know what Accelerator looks like. He's usually pretty good about locking the door, but Last Order takes bath's with him and if he's tired before he gets in, sometimes he forgets to lock the door, so we're pretty even. Honestly, we're not bothered by it in the least." Yomikawa shrugs her shoulders, because they'd recently been debating just bathing together anyways since none of them but Last Order really gave a shit, and it would save them water.

"I have to agree with Last Order, but you are also older and have a different look than her, so I'm curious to see what answer you give her, because most women would get angry at a boy walking in on them." Touma murmurs, staring at his brother in confusion because the boy really did not react in the slightest, except with exasperation and a bit of anger at them not using the lock.

"I think I see what's going on. Yomikawa and Yoshikawa both lived alone for the most part, so neither have locked doors so neither lock it often. Last Order had no reason to since she was constantly naked and in the pod or in the hospital where you shower alone and most people knock before entering. Accelerator lived alone but was actively hunted so people could challenge or kill him, so he started locking all doors behind him in a habit to get some protection between him and others." Index muses easily, because the albino is doing this as a habit, while the others have no reason for such a habit.

"Can I just not?" Heaven groans in exasperation, because he would really like to not hear this conversation anymore. 

Both of them are looking at her, even as Yomikawa takes the towel. "I don't really see what there is to make a big deal about." Yoshikawa says easily. "Nudity is natural. Then again, we're mature adults." Yomikawa adds, clearly seeing nothing wrong with this either. Accelerator just looks like he regrets life, a frown on his face, the right side with grit teeth just able to be seen, his eyes clearly saying he just wants to leave. "Adults? I think you two qualify as old ladies. Says Misaka Misaka-" Accelerator starts to roll his neck, his eyes falling closed as a thump sounds. "Ow, ow, ow is this-" Accelerator turns towards the door clearly annoyed and still tired. "Next time, save us all the trouble and just lock the door, ok?!" He sounds exasperated as he talks, getting louder part way through to be heard over Last Order. The slam as a door is closed, the building from outside, likely their apartment.

Mikoto chuckles at her Sister's poor timing, since she really should've known better than to say something like that to the two older women, though Accelerator's face had gotten to her as well, clearly he likely just went right back to sleep after that.

"What the hell is your family?!" Touma asks in exasperation, because he knows for certain most people would have assumed he was doing it on purpose and would've beat the shit out of him in response, but Accelerator got away with it.

"I regretted everything and desperately went to hunt down some form of medicine as well as some fuckin food, because who knew how much damn longer it was going to take this assholes to finish. I contemplated eating and laid back down, dozed for a while before one of them shook me awake so I could shower." Accelerator groans, wishing he'd had the chance to drink some of his damn coffee before he'd actually left the building later.

"Misaka would like to call abuse! Exclaims Misaka Misaka, though she knows she probably deserved it since she was not using her manners." Last Order pokes the two women, who give her a look that has her pouting at them, clearly daring her to try and say that again.

"I really regret this too. I want to bleach my eyes and forget this ever happened, but there are some thing's not even science can do." Heaven heaves a heavy, tired sigh and closes his eyes like that might make the entire thing go away. 

"And that's everything that happened, says-" Last Order is outside, standing by some rock arches, talking to another Sister. "-Misaka Misaka reporting the incident report." The Sister seems a bit amused. "If it is a formal incident report, that means it has already gone out over the Network. So there appears to be no real purpose for repeating it verbally. Says Misaka, stating what she thinks is obvious." Last Order has her hands on her hips, a pout on her face, clearly she has different thoughts. "Venting's not effective unless it's done verbally, replies Misaka Misaka, literally shaking with rage." The Sister still seems confused. "I see. And getting yourself locked out of the apartment does not seem to have improved your mood either. If Misaka had not happened by, you might've been stuck outside in a state of undress for a while. Observes Misaka seriously, although she is laughing on the inside." The Sister is clearly enjoying getting to make fun of the younger.

"Shit, so that's what happened? Fuck, I think she just went a door too far for the closet and the front door locks so easily." Yomikawa groans, wondering if there's a better way to do that, because while it's helpful, it's not good for those without keys or who are too short.

"Goddamnit, you lost her that damn quickly?! I left you alone for a few damn minutes!" Accelerator sighs heavily, but at least he has a pretty good idea of when this happened, as well as what the hell is coming next, since that bastard was not someone to be patient or stealthy, though he would still never attack a hospital.

"I am absolutely on the other Sister's side, because I can honestly say I would be laughing at you too, sorry Last Order." Mikoto says, giggling and grinning at the blushing, pouting face that is staring at her with wide, betrayed eyes.

Touma is laughing as well, though he has the good sense to have his hand muffling the noise, refusing to be faced with that look himself because he knows he'll give into it in just a damn second without thought, regardless of everything else. Index has no such thoughts, laughing gleefully because she knows the little girl will not manage to make her feel bad about this, not when she can barely see through her eyes.

Yoshikawa groans, staring at the ceiling like she's praying for help... or death. "We got distracted for a few damn minutes and she fuckin left. Of course that would be our goddamn luck." 

"It isn't Misaka's fault!" She spins in a circle flailing a bit. "Stupid apartment door locks automatically. Yells Misaka Misaka in exasperation." Accelerator with a towel around his neck, looking a bit bored, though there's some concern there as well. He stops with a "Hmm?" when he spots something. The two women are on the couch, peering at something. "Hey, where did the little brat go, huh?" They both turn to him, surprised, cups of something in their hands, a pot and container of something on the table. They turn to each other. "That's a good question." Yoshikawa says, clearly realizing what they've done. The goggles the Sisters wear. "Are you talking about these, asks Misaka verifying your meaning as the question has come out of the blue." The Sister is pointing to them, Last Order staring with a blush, clearly she would really like to have a pair as well.

"Aww, look at you being such a good caretaker, noticing she's gone immediately even though you only just got out of the shower, obviously you were concerned despite the fact she might've just been checking out the new room." Mikoto coos at the teen, enjoying the blush that travels across his face, though he's peeking at her shyly from the corner of his eye like he's uncertain whether to accept the praise.

"I have to agree, though it's kind of amusing how easily you got distracted and forgot you were supposed to be watching out for a child as well. A bit concerning as well. And you were really asking the older Sister about her goggles?" Touma has a grin on his face, because he has a feeling he knows what day this is as well, because there was a certain tiny Misaka who had come with goggles to a train station.

"I feel like we're seeing something wrong, and I know we are too. I get you only just got two kids moving in with you literally that day, but I feel like losing one within a few minutes of being left alone with them is probably not a good sign, especially since the older one had to point out the missing one." Index mutters, though she is extremely glad to see they had their own faults and mistakes they'd made, they had not been the perfect family right off the bat.

"Maybe I should've talked with you a bit more about the troubles of adopting children into your home." Heaven monotones, because goddamnit, his heart is about to beat out of his chest in worry. 

"All of the other Misakas have those exact goggles. Misaka is the only one without a pair. Says Misaka Misaka looking enviously at your head gear." The Sister and Misaka are vastly different in height, a little area behind them leading to the entrance of the apartment, rails, trees and other things back there as well. "Those Misakas are those Misakas and this Misaka is this Misaka. See? Says Misaka, hoping you'll give up without arguing." The tiny one gets closer, grabbing the other's skirt. "No fair!" She tugs on it a bit. "Misaka really really really wants some of her own. Wheedles Misaka Misaka using her small stature to augment her spoiled brat negotiation skills." She continues to tug at the other's skirt as well. The Sister does not appear to care, though she most likely does. "I know that you are trying to achieve endearingly adorable, but such tactics do not tend to be effective on adolescents of the same gender. Says Misaka, kindly offering you some much needed advice."

"Damn the Sisters can really roast people too, even if they don't mean to." Touma says with a grin, because that was definitely a jab at the younger Sister, even if it might not have been meant to be one.

"I can only imagine what the fuck she's going to do now, the little shit. She is not going to let that rest in the slightest bit." Accelerator says with a groan, because he would know best what she will and will not let go.

"Oh, no. There's no way in hell, besides which we at least know what happens on this day, though there might be others who do as well." Yomikawa says with a smile, because at this point she's learned pretty easily how to get the little girl to do as she's asked, though it takes a moment.

"About the only person Last Order here actually listens to might be Accelerator and that's not got a great percentage on it either, since the girl is curious and active as fuck, while the albino just wants to sleep and tends to know most everything because he likes being informed." Yoshikawa muses, more than entertained that somehow, they had managed to create the perfect counterpart to Accelerator, a piece he likely did not know he was missing.

Mikoto is choking on her drink because she had not realized the Sisters were able to burn, roast and be sarcastic little shits in general, but when you're being blunt and saying pretty much exactly what's on your mind, there's a decent chance you might be a little troll about everything.

"I think the Sisters and I are going to get along just fine." Index says with a downright wicked grin, because they have the same ability as Mikoto, so they can get her free drinks and maybe snacks as well, meaning they can feed her.

Last Order backs away to her original spot, pouting and looking sad. She gasps. "Can I ask a favor, 10032? Will you show me how to bow properly? Asks Misaka Misaka curiously." The tiny girl is clearly trying something, leaning a bit to the side in order to appear younger and thus more innocent. The Sister suspects nothing. She leans into a proper bow, and Last Order snatches the goggles with a little grunt/squeal, the Sister reaching for her head out of surprise. "You fell for it-"She spins around the older girl, before taking off away from her, leaving the Sister blinking. "- Misaka Misaka exclaims, enjoying the success of her brilliant plan! Ha ha, if you want them back-" She turns and waves them in the air, clearly playing with her Sister, even if it is slightly mean. "-you'll have to come and get them from me. Laughs Misaka Misaka, basking in the glory of running away with her prize." The Sister is still staring after her, and then she moves, pulling her bag in front of her and unlocking it, dropping it without a care, slamming ammo into the slot, yanking on something, letting it slide back down.

"Hey wait, how the fuck did that fit in that bag!" Touma exclaims instantly, because there is no way in hell that gun should fit.

"Are they even authorized to carry guns anymore?" Yoshikawa asks curiously, because there had not been anything about taking that away so they might be doing something illegal, but they might not.

Accelerator bursts into laughter, because of course his little shit would be the one to start everything, would she even be his if she weren't the one to start it and finish it as well? Mikoto laughs as well, because she's heard people who spend a lot of time together gain habits from each other, but this is not one she had expected the tiny girl to pick up, not that she regrets it.

"I find it funny how most people forget the Sisters are the ones who are doing the calculations for Accelerator when he uses his power, or at least helping him, so they do have to have some hints of mischief or street smarts or else most of his powers likely would not work." Index points out, because these are skills and such he's used mostly on the street.

"I feel like I suddenly need to go arrest a whole bunch of people, but whether they're all going to look the same or if they're the idiots who chose to give those little shits a weapon, is still unclear." Yomikawa mutters, watching the entire thing with keen eyes, giving a grin because the girl had perfectly loaded and cocked the gun, which is a bit sad but she at least did it. 

The gun clicks as it's lifted, the Sister's face still blank, though it's clear war has been declared. "Something will have to be done about her, Misaka 10032 declares in a serious deadly tone." 

"To think this is what makes them serious..." Index mutters, rolling her eyes because there are certainly more important things to make them serious, but they likely don't know the tiny girl is currently missing from the household, thought she was here with some permission.

Touma starts to cackle, Mikoto right there with him, while Yomikawa and Yoshikawa can only shake their heads, wondering if they might yet need to do something about the rest of the Sisters, since they are carrying guns and appear to have some interesting personality types, getting serious over something like this.

"Goddamn, I think the Sisters might need a check in the head about as much as I do, jesus. She's got a real wicked sense of humor, almost as bad as mine and that's likely because she was the one I fucked with last before the experiment ended. I'm glad she's doing so damn well." Accelerator says, a wild grin on his face, because there's no way in hell he's going to let the guilt drag him down now.

"I think the Sisters are still authorized, but they definitely should not be pulling them on each other or for such small reasons. Maybe we need to help fix that order a bit, or change it, something." Heaven mutters, rubbing at his face tiredly. 

"That was really your first few hours after being released from the hospital? Why am I not even surprised?" Mikoto demands after she stops laughing, because honestly he would get into trouble like that right afterwards, his luck is no better than Touma's, he just has a bit better chance of not getting the shit beat out of him for an accident.

They all head for the kitchen, letting Touma cook them dinner this time, eating and then they dispense, taking showers, baths, anything as quickly as they can and changing, before heading for bed, because while that was not exactly something they're super glad to leave off on, they have a feeling - and Accelerator knows - the next one likely will not end as nicely. They're all asleep pretty quickly, nothing to keep them up, not aware this might be the last time in a while they get a decent nights sleep without worrying, regretting or otherwise keeping themselves up without intention. 

A/N So I already asked but it never hurts to ask twice, but where the actual hell does Awaki fit in the series since she is before he gets out of the hospital but he uses the wings pretty damn well for someone who has no knowledge of them yet and so I have no fucking idea where to put her in. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 114 20
Short stories with your favorite characters, to laugh, to cry, to smile and to feel comforted when you most need it. Hi, welcome to my book, I'm Auro...
3.5K 85 11
Every world with loads of superpowers is bound to have an immeasurable amount of characters with powers that are useless, too powerful, or just plain...
2.9K 161 19
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...
118K 2K 53
Touma Kamijou is a average looking boy with no aura or semblance. Instead there is a strange ability in his right arm that allows him to cancel out s...