Scented Candles | Park Jisung

ncteaxt द्वारा

"No matter what happens, I will always stay right by your side" Lee Haneul, is a college student. She lives w... अधिक

A new beginning
하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
이십
이십일
이십이
이십사
이십오
이십육
이십칠
이십팔
이십구
삼십
삼십일
삼십이
삼십삼
삼십사
삼십오
삼십육
삼십칠
삼십팔
삼십구
사십

이십삼

7 2 0
ncteaxt द्वारा

— Chapter 23 —

As days passed by, Haneul and Soobin got along really well. And the girl had forgotten about the candle she was supposed to make.

Soobin did everything to make her happy. He would take her to "Friendly" dates. He would buy her everything she wants. And he would always spend his free time taking her out.

Haneul's not gonna lie when she says she's having a great time with Soobin.

But the problem is, Haneul noticed Soobin's actions. It was too obvious that he likes her.

But she put that thought aside for now. She's enjoying her life for a bit.

"Soobin, can we go to Han river later?" The girl said while sipping on her slush.

"Sure, I don't have anything to do later anyways. So, what's with the sudden thought?"

"Just wanted to see Han river again. It's been awhile, I also missed drinking beer while admiring the view." Soobin smiled at the girl and ruffled her hair.

"Alright, let's go home for now and prepare for later alright? Oh, how about we'll have a night picnic there?"

"Yeah sure, that'll be great".

~

Soobin had dropped her on her mansion and he drove back to his. Haneul had informed her brothers about it, and gladly, they agreed. Just because she's with Soobin.

Haneul entered her room and opened her closet.

"Hmm, what should I wear today?" She looked through her cabinets for the perfect outfit, yet she couldn't decide

"LEE DONGHYUCK!" She shouted and less than a minute, Haechan entered her room

"Any problem?"

"Yes, I need your help in picking an outfit"

"You called the right person!" He then looked through her closet for some clothes.

"Would you go for simple? sexy? covered? revealing?"

"I think I'll go with a simple one Chan, it's not a date anyway"

"Are you sure about that?" Haechan teased her once again and she was about to hit him but he immediately dodged.

"Chill, I was just kidding. But simple it is" He took a gray long sleeved crop top, and black striped skirt, paired with a black converse shoes.

"Here put this on"

"Uhm. it's cold outside Chan, can't I just wear sweatpants or smthn?"

"No, hurry up and change, Soobin will be here in any minute right now" He shoved her to the bathroom and she changed her clothes.

~

"You never fail to amaze me with your fashion sense Chan"

"Oh come on you don't have time to flutter me. Hurry up and put your make up on" She followed his words and started putting make up on her face.

"Should we curl your hair?"

"Wait, Chan, this isn't a date remember? Why are we putting too much efforts with this?"

"Because I could sense that Soobin likes you. You should give him a chance Han" Haneul paused on putting some blush on and looked at Haechan through the mirror.

"Chan.. I can't. You know that Soobin is Yeonjun's younger brother. I don't want to date someone who's related with Yeonjun alright?"

Haechan sighed deeply but then nodded. He continued styling Haneul's hair while she puts on some perfume after doing her make up.

"Alright you're done. Be careful alright? Don't be a burden to Soobin"

"Come on Chan, I'm not a kid" She said and took her small bag. She placed her wallet, keys, phone, earphones and power bank inside it.

Then the two heard a honk from outside

"That must be Soobin, go on Haneul. Be careful alright?" Haneul nodded and hugged Haechan before going out.

"Hey! Don't forget about your jacket!" Haechan ran after her and handed her the jacket.

She wore it and thanked Haechan.
She hopped on Soobin's car and took a deep breath

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just.. excited but at the same time nervous" Soobin's eyebrows furrowed and faced the girl who was still taking deep breaths

"Why are you nervous? Did something happen?"

"Uhm.. Han River... that's the last place that me and Yeonjun visited. It's kinda sad but that place still has alot of memories of us together" Soobin's expression saddened and he pursed his lips into a thin line.

"You must've loved him that much"

"Yeonjun wasn't hard to love at all. Not gonna lie, when I was still inlove with my childhood friend, Yeonjun managed to change that easily. I don't know what he did to me, but I'm really glad that I met him" She smiled at him and the boy just nodded.

"Shall we go?"

"Mm, let's go".

~

"Wah, Han river is still the same" Haneul said while walking around the area. "I'll go buy some drinks and snacks, will you come or what?" Soobin asked and took his wallet

"I'll stay, you can go. And oh, get me some cookies and cream ice cream please"

"Sure, don't go far from the car alright? Or it's better if you stay inside the car."

"Nah, I'll stay outside. I promise I won't go far" Soobin nodded and went to the nearest convenience store.

The cold wind blew on her face, making her shiver. She looked at the specific spot where she and Yeonjun used to have picnics at night.

A blurry memory flashes in her mind where Yeonjun fed her with strawberries that were dipped on the chocolate.

And then another where Yeonjun and her laid down on the picnic mat, watching the stars above them.

Haneul smiled and looked at the sky. A tear dropped from her left eye and whispered

"I miss you so much Junnie" She wiped her tears when she felt someone walking towards her.

"Hello dear" The unknown voice called out and she turned to face him.

"W-Who are you?"

"Oh come on, it's the second time you didn't recognize me. What a bummer" Haneul gasped and attempted to run away.

But the stranger was fast enough to grab her arm and she immediately kicked his shin, making the stranger let go of her arm.

"What the fuck do you want from me fucking bastard!" The stranger just chuckled and pushed her away.

"Sweetie, I don't want anything from you. But my boss does. Come on and don't make my job hard" A strong punch was received by the stranger.

"Not so fast fucking bitch. Stay away from Haneul or you won't see the sunlight again"

"Oh please kid, I've been hearing those words alot of times already, but look! I'm still alive" He chuckled like a maniac.

But one click of Soobin's emergency key, the polices arrived and arrested the stranger.

They took him to the police station and left the two there standing alone.

"Are you okay?" Soobin asked and Haneul nodded

"Should we continue this? You almost got hurt, you should go home now-"

"No, let's stay for a bit. It's okay now, he's arrested." Soobin nodded and the two prepared the picnic mat.

Soobin unloaded the plastic bag and opened the soju bottle.

"They didn't have the best seller beer. I just bought soju, I hope it's okay for you"

"Yeah it's fine, I drink any kinds of alcohol. Don't worry" She replied and Soobin just smiled at her.

The two drank, ate, and talked to each other the whole night.

~

"Soobin-ahhh, I wanna go homeee" Haneul drunk talked and Soobin just chuckled at her cuteness.

He cleaned up their trashes and threw it in the bin. He picked Haneul up and carefully placed her inside the car.

He went back and took the mat and folded it. He opened the trunk and placed the mat and his bag inside.

He hopped on the driver's seat and drove back to Haneul's mansion.

As they arrived, Soobin had to carry Haneul. As he rang the doorbell, Taeyong was the one who greeted them

"Omo what happened to her?"

"Got carried away by the soju. Sorry hyung"

"No it's alright, as long as you're there to protect her. Can you please carry her to her room? Haechan and Mark's asleep and I can't carry her"

"Sure hyung. we'll go now" Taeyong nodded and Soobin carried her upstairs. Soobin didn't complain at all, since Haneul was very light.

As he opened her room, he was fascinated by the theme. There were a lot of pictures of her, her family, friends, Yeonjun and Jisung.

But one caught Soobin's eyes. Yeonjun and Haneul's wedding photo.

He placed her in her bed and tucked her in. He then faced the portrait again. Yeonjun was normally smiling while Haneul was smiling widely.

"She must really loved you hyung? But can't she be with me now? I mean, I don't want to steal her from you but it seems like she hasn't moved on about what happened to you hyung." Soobin sighed and stared at Yeonjun's figure.

"You're a one lucky man hyung."

— tbc.

word count: 1481 words
date published: 08/30/22

_NCTEAXT_

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

21.7K 1K 34
"Why must I decide about tomorrow, today? How should I know what tomorrow will bring? My path and my dreams are fading" . " today, there are question...
236K 8K 44
- what if one day, you'll wake up, without me by your side? » NCT Mark Fanfiction. » Date started: 181217 » Date finished: 190201 » Wattys 2020 entry
21.8K 663 26
❝ trouble never looked so damn fine ❞ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦? 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵...
My Story My Song 🎶 | Norenmin 🌸🍓 द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

6.1K 191 24
"Even if it a lie, I'll always pray for you."- RJ "It's always him, it's never have been me." -JM "I'll postpone today, so you'll stay with me." -JN ...