Diabolik Lover's: The Sakamak...

By physcoticangel

Emiko Sakamaki, full blooded sister to; Laito, Kanato and Ayato Sakamaki. Half sister to; Shuu, Reiji and Sub... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

2.7K 79 24
By physcoticangel

This is Jade Nightmare the second oldest.

Hey guys, thanks for the comments, they really warm my heart. Oh! I apologize for mistaking Yui, like ew or ugh and yeah, but I really dislike her. I hope I didn't offend anyone, I'll start treating her, 😩, *sigh* her better (my sisters was ranting my ears off, saying she was the main character and get over it) but thank you all for following and reading this story! I'll try my best to update, but school is demanding~
It's summer!!!

Emiko P.O.V

When we finally examined the hood of the limo, after all that drama. We figured out nothing was wrong. No damage. Looking around, I did a head count. 1, 2, 4, 7, 11. Hmm. 

"Guys, how are we going to fit in the limo?" I asked.

 Reiji sighed, "Emiko, you can't just go allowing people to live and ride wit-" 

How dare he! These people are not just people they are basically like family to me. I interrupted Reiji, my voice loud and clear.

 "They are not just people. The Nightmare sisters all contributed in being there for me, saving me from my loneliness."

Third P.O.V

Reiji stared at Emiko, unable to resist the slight begging in her eyes. 

"Do as you please" Reiji sighed.

 Emiko cheered and hugged Reiji, a gentle pat on her head made the red head smile. 

"Thanks Ji-Ji."

Time skip
The limo pulled up to the mansion, and out came the Sakamaki brothers and their elegant sister, the human and the three Nightmare sisters. 

"I wonder when Samarra and Jade will come?" Ciara pondered towards her older siblings. 

"Mr. Huggle Bunny says you shouldn't worry for others, soon enough they will come when they seem-" 

"Which is now, well for me." A serious looking but beautiful brunette with short choppy hair and dark brown eyes stood in front of the mansions door. Leah ran passed the staring brothers, Yui, and the happy Emiko and Nightmare sisters. 

"Jade! You're here!" Leah bear-hugged the older sibling. 

Jade smiled, albeit annoyed, she couldn't be rude towards her sister, yet. 

"Yes, I'm here. I assumed Samarra was not, and is probably not, going to be here in a long while."

 Jade sighed, while prying the auburn hair girl off of her body. Leah laughed, then soon remembered that they had host staring at them, well, most. Subaru was trying to pry the black haired girl, who kept calling him 'my snowflake', 'hubby' or both, off his arm. If she didn't stop Subaru will blow a casket. Kanato was laughing maniacally along with Celine saying how their idiotic siblings won't see what's coming towards them or how pathetic Yui is. Seeing how Yui was either switching her emotions like the Texas weather. One minute she's glaring the next she is cowering in fear, like damn. This girl best not be glaring if she is not going to do anything. Ayato, who was amused, was patting Emiko on the head, for Emiko was confused on what's happening before her eyes. Laito was basically eye-raping Leah, who didn't mind, as she winked towards him with a giggle. Leaving Shu and Reiji, Shu didn't care and teleported to wherever he always went to, to sleep. Reiji sighed, then coldly commanded everyone.

"Everyone enter the mansion and meet up in the meeting/living room, now." Everyone entered leaving Reiji and the newcomer.

Reiji pushed his glasses further up his sharp nose, and stared at the girl. 

Jade bowed, "I-"

"This is no place to talk, we are outside. Follow me." Jade squinted her eyes at this.

But thought it was best only to nod and follow the handsome yet strict male. Finally getting to the designated room, it was time for everyone to formally introduce theirselves. Reiji stood in the middle of the room while his brothers took different positions else where. Emiko was pouting on Ayato's lap while he smirked. Laito, who was sitting on the right of Leah, was messing with Leah's hair flirtatiously, while the fuming blonde was sitting on the left of Leah. Kanato and Celine stood behind the couch that the flirting couple along with Yui occupied, looking at their siblings in disgust. A highly annoyed Subaru was leaning against the wall while Ciara was next to the whitehead, staring at him with a teasing grin eating at her lips.

 Reiji cleared his throat, "we seem to have new guest, please stand and introduce yourselves." 

Jade, who was standing already next to Reiji, bowed, "I am the 2nd oldest out of the Nightmare sisters, Jade." 

Leah stood and strode towards her sister she the turned and bowed, knowing she will be 'punished' if she didn't be 'respectful like a lady.' 

"I am the 3rd oldest, Leah Nightmare." Leah added a wink while coming up.

 Celine frowned and reluctantly walked towards her sisters, turning around she bowed also.

 "I am Celine Nightmare, second youngest and this is Mr. Huggle Bunny, touch him and no one will be able to identify your corpse."

 Ciara, who didn't bother to move from her place next to Subaru, bowed, buzzing with excitement. "I'm Ciara! The youngest out of the Nightmare sisters!" 

 "I truly apologize for my older sister who is not here, she has a fear of crowds and is insec-"

A small whirlwind flew in the room, stopping Jade from finishing her sentence. Jade unemotionally stared at nothing. Reiji then interrupted her thoughts.

"Ahem. Well, it seems that you already know Emiko. Now, let us introduce ourselves. I'm Reiji, the second oldest of the Sakamaki brothers. Shu, the deadbeat who isn't present, is the oldest brother. Ayato is the third oldest." 

Ayato didn't care for the newcomers, he was content with Emiko, but the attitude of Yui was suspicious to him. Oh Ayato, you should only pay attention to one girl. 

"Kanato is the fourth oldest."

 Kanato didn't think much of Leah, Ciara, and Jade; Kanato was interested with Celine. Kanato wanted to break her, make her weak, for Celine was like him and she was his challenge. 

"Laito is the fifth oldest."

Laito was staring intently at Leah, licking his lips, he couldn't wait. Laito wanted to make Leah beg for, whimper for him, scream for him; Laito wanted to treat her like any other girl he used. Well, he is going to have a hard time, Leah may be flirty but she doesn't do the dirty, until she finds who she deems is her one. 

"And finally we have Subaru, who is the youngest." Subaru was annoyed with Ciara.

'Why won't she leave me alone? I'm a monster, her brightness is too much, the way she isn't scared of me is too much.'

"Emiko, will you show these ladies their rooms" Reiji asked.

"Sure!" Emiko was excited to talk to her friends. 

The red head got up from her brother who was reluctant to let go. Emiko patted Ayato's head, then bounded towards her friends. 

"Bye, Mr. Flirty~" Leah winked towards Laito, who smirked. 

"Bye, my snowflake!" Ciara hugged Subaru's side. Subaru pushed her off with a flustered face.

"Don't call me that!" Ciara giggled, skipping towards a smiling Emiko. 

"Mr. Huggle Bunny says 'bye.'" Celine looked towards Kanato, who nodded and mumbled out, "teddy says the same."

Jade formally bowed to Reiji, "excuse us."

 Reiji was surprised, Jade had manners, he didn't have to punish her yet, until she makes a mistake. And off the girls went- 

"Wait!" Emiko exclaimed, she turned to Yui. 

"Would you like to come with us?" Yui was surprised, she has been mean and glaring towards all the girls and Emiko. 

Yui twitched, Emiko's kindness annoyed her. 

"No, thank you." Yui grounded out. 

Emiko's face was saddened. Even though the brothers were angered Yui made Emiko sad, they was surprised. The Nightmare sisters, who was behind Emiko, sported a dark aura around them. Their eyes covered were covered with dark shadows. They looked up, sadistic glints in their eyes and a horrifying grin split across their face. Ciara walked towards Yui, bending forward to meet her seated height and glared into her eyes. 

"Make Emiko sad, again. We will let this pass this one time, do it again and I swear." Ciara gripped Yui's chin harshly.

"You will answer to different deaths, I will bring you alive each time my sisters slaughter you howev-"

"Ciara, it's okay." 

"Leave her alone."

Two replies at the same time. Ciara slowly turned her head towards Emiko while letting go of Yui's face, she sluggishly dragged herself to Emiko and hugged her.

"Emiko-chan! She made you sad!" Ciara's cheerful voice caused everyone to sweat-drop.

 "It's all right, she's probably busy." Emiko replied.

 'Ayato stood up for Yui, she'll be okay. She has him.' she then thought. 

Celine poked Emiko's back, "let me cook you some sweets." 

"That would be nice" Emiko laughed.

 Finally, they were going to leave until Jade turned towards the brothers along with Ciara, Celine and Leah, causing Emiko to turn her head towards her friends. 

"Forgive me for saying this." Jades voice resounded in the room. 

"but we dearly care for Emiko and if any of you make her cry, you will be severely punished." 

Jade then bowed with her right hand on her heart.

 Leah's voice was then heard, "and we won't give any mercy, we don't listen to anyone" 

Leah mirrored Jades bow.

"You will die and die, repeatedly" Celine stated then bowed the same position as Jade and Leah.

"For Emiko is our dear friend and queen." Ciara finished followed along with her sisters.

 Finally leaving, the sister left a mountain of different emotions. A quivering human, a blushing Laito, Leah's voice and sadistic air simply turned him on. 

A murmuring Kanato, "impressive, don't you think teddy?" 

A blushing Subaru, 'sh-she, can't just do that... that turns on a vampire' 

Subaru couldn't stop thinking about Ciara and how she turned bright and happy to sadistic in seconds, her voice and how she treated Yui, oh god how she treated Yui, so rough.

 'I need to calm down.' Subaru thought with red cheeks. 

Reiji was satisfied that Emiko had people protecting her, though he is curious on who or what these people are. Ayato was annoyed and... Conflicted, he stood up for Yui but it didn't feel right. Along the way, he felt he hurt his precious princess and how dare those girls act all mighty. A random breeze blew in the room, and the scent of sweet blood filled the room. On Yui's cheek was a scratch and a voice was heard. 

"Be lucky, girl. This is just a warning." 

The brothers eyes flashed but didn't care for the scent, they was to occupied with their thought and each one teleported to their rooms. Leaving Ayato, Ayato walked towards a frightened Yui and skimmed his pointer finger across her cut, bringing his blood covered fingers to his lips he licked the liquid off. 

"It's not the same." Ayato glared down at the shocked girl, He too left the room. 

 'Emiko's blood is surely the best for me.'

Now, Yui is alone. And feels furious. You would think she is relieved, after all she won't be getting bugged with. Or would she?
"I'm suppose to be the main character. Everyone is suppose to think I'm cute and innocent! They're suppose to like me!" Yui stood up with a pathetic aura of jealousy.  And she finally took her leave.

Somewhere
"What a pathetic human..." A girl stood staring at the ball that showed a chi-, ahem teenager.

"This girl doesn't know anything about life, she grew up happy, she didn't have to see the evil of the world till now." The girl tched. 

Oh, how I can't wait to see...my sisters and dear friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 13.1K 40
On one oh so normal day at the Sakamaki manor a little pitter patter of light footsteps could be heard running up to the front door. Two knocks coul...
1.6K 47 16
''Monsters can't love they only destroy...I want to love you Subaru but I'll only end up hurting you I....'' she started but I cut her off before she...
235K 3.6K 24
Book #1 ---------------------------------------------------------- 15 year old Aki Komori was adopted by Seiji Komori when she was 4,the church didn...
86.9K 2.1K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...