Diabolik Lover's: The Sakamak...

By physcoticangel

Emiko Sakamaki, full blooded sister to; Laito, Kanato and Ayato Sakamaki. Half sister to; Shuu, Reiji and Sub... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

3.6K 85 13
By physcoticangel

This is Leah Nightmare third oldest.

😤 Yui P.O.V 😤
Where was all these girls coming from?
First it was Emiko and now these three, not to mention. Emiko ruined my day.
And this is making the situation worse.
Flashback• (Third P.O.V)
As the bell rung a beautiful vampire, known as Emiko, stood outside of her class. Nervous for who was inside. A call to come in was heard.

'Here goes nothing!"  Emiko thought. 

Emiko walked in, she stood in front of the class and stuttered, a blush on her innocent face. 

"I-I am E-emiko Saka-...." She stopped.

'Yes,' she thought. 

'I am a Sakamaki, full  blooded sister to Ayato, Laito, Kanato and a step-sister to Subaru, Reiji, and Subaru. I'm only a sister, I shouldn't feel this way towards my brother, my older brother.' 

Emiko bowed, and stood determinedly.

"I am Emiko Sakamaki." She stared right into glowing neon cat-like eyes, Ayato. 

'I will not fall in love with you, for I am a sister. Your sister and nothing more.' She thought. 

And Ayato stared right back into Emiko's violet eyes, he seemingly felt like he knew what she was thinking. And he smirked, he smirked knowing that no one can break the bond between them. The love they felt, he knew what this feeling was but his sweet loving sister didn't, and he knew she felt it too. 

'My dear Emiko, don't deny these feelings, I won't allow it, you belong to me and only me.' The arrogant teen thought. 

The electricity between the teens created a tense atmosphere but there were specks of love and care, and there were definitely lust floating around, but unknown to the red haired girl. There was two other siblings and a human girl who notice the emotions floating around. The youngest quadruplet, Laito, grinned at the tension between the two.

'My big brother and my little kitten, eh~ I would support' Laito thought. After all, he knew his older brother was always in love with Emiko. Who couldn't see? 

'What about Yui? I wonder.' 

Kanato, a purple haired boy, just stared and spoke to his teddy. 

"Ne, teddy. Don't you think we're going to have little Ayatos and Emikos running around soon?" Kanato whispered.

These brother weren't affected by the tension in the room, they only cared for their sister's safety. And who else to leave her with then their possessive older brother, so they knew she was in great hands. On the other side of the room, sat an envious human, Yui. She glared, she didn't know why she felt like this. 

'T-that Emiko, stealing all the brothers from me! And now, she wants my Ayato! No! No! I won't let it happen!' The selfish blonde thought.

She was horrified of her thoughts and stared wide-eyed at her hands.

'Who am I? What happened to me?' She questioned.

She didn't know who she was anymore, but she knew one thing. She hated Emiko and Ayato together. 

"Sit down already!" Yui squeaked out the closest she can get to a yell.

And the brothers glared at the weak human. Wrong step.

"Please?" She meekly asked, she knew she will get punishment later on.

 And that was how their morning went.

Time skip
It was now time to go and having limited space in the limo the brothers made Yui sit on the floor. Emiko didn't feel comfortable with the seating arrangement, she felt bad for Yui. 

"You can sit here." Emiko told Yui while getting up. 

"No, we would not have our younger sister sit on the dirty floor." Reiji replied, leaving no room for arguments. Emiko was stubborn, though. She still felt bad.

"I could sit on the floor, she was here longer than me, it wouldn't be fair!" Emiko whined.

"No, Reiji already said no. You're sitting next to Ore-Sama." Ayato replied, and what 'Ore-Sama wants Ore-Sama gets.'

"Then, I will walk." 

Emiko started for the door until Ayato pulled her onto his lap. 

"Just sit here then." Ayato grinned. 

This was an okay arrangement for Emiko, she had a seat and so did Yui. 

"Thank you, Onii-sama!" Emiko kissed Ayato at the corner of his lips. 

Yui huffed in anger. Most of the brothers weren't surprised. Just worried, you can say.

"Emiko, that is not how a lady should act!" Reiji scolded(screeched, just kidding.) 

"Do you even know what you done?" Muttered a blushing Subaru.

"It's when you love someone, right? You kiss them!" Emiko obliviously answered.

"You kiss someone like that when you want to have fun in bed." Laito smirked.

"Fun in bed... What does that mean?" Emiko tilted her head.

"Nothing, this conversation is too noisy." Shu grunted out, and then silence. 

Now:
Two figures emerged from... Nowhere, where did they come from?

 A annoyed grunt left the silver haired male. He glared at the girl he met today. Ciara. Next to her was a brunette who had maroon like eyes. She skipped towards the group and introduced herself.

"I'm Leah Nightmare!~" she practically purred out, catching a certain pervert's attention.

"Fufu~ I'm Laito Sakamaki." he strode towards the female. 

"Well, they are hitting it off pretty well." Ciara observed, she walked towards her so called 'hubby'. 

"Hi, my snowflake hubby!" Ciara greeted with a laugh.

"Don't call me that!" An angered yet embarrassed yell was her reply, and pink filled cheeks was what she saw. 

Yui was getting annoyed, 'these girls, they're coming out of nowhere'.

"Emiko! Emiko! Can we stay with you? We don't have nowhere to live." Ciara chirped. And continued stating,

"Samarra didn't arrange anything for our living headquarters! What king of person is not responsible for that!" She was suddenly pushed into Subaru. They toppled over with Ciara straddling Subaru.

"My, my. Look at my younger sister. So daring~" Leah giggled. 

"What! No, its not like that!" Ciara was flustered. And Subaru was much worse.

"G-get off me!" Subaru pushed the black haired girl with beautiful light purple eyes off him. He was a tomato.

He then picked himself off the ground and stomped towards the limo with a huff. Now, everything was focused on Emiko.

"Emiko you matured, and you have boobs!"Emiko was flustered by Leah's comment.

Deciding to ignore the comment made by the flirty sister, Emiko answered the younger sister's question, "y-yeah. You can stay with us."

Majority of the brothers were confused. Subaru honestly didn't care, as long as that Ciara girl stayed away from him. Shu just wanted peace and quiet. Reiji wanted answers. Kanato wanted the baked goods his sister promised, and to maybe get to know Celine. Ayato wanted Emiko's special takoyaki. Laito wanted to get to know Leah, but poor him because she doesn't open her legs so easily. 

And unknown to the brothers, there were still two more girl coming along, and more drama to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.2K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...
268K 9.2K 26
Finally having the once in a year summer break, Yumiko Fujimoto decided to fly back home to Japan from America to finally see her best friend, Yui Ko...
259K 6.4K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
239K 3.6K 24
Book #1 ---------------------------------------------------------- 15 year old Aki Komori was adopted by Seiji Komori when she was 4,the church didn...