Infinite Soulmates

By Italiansyren

The year is 1990, and 20 year old Michelle is about to be face to face with her boyfriend who is coming to Am... More

The Meeting
Lunch with Pelle
The First Night
The Next Morning
You're in Trouble
Happy Halloween
It's All Happening
Mayhem in my Home
A Very Mahem Day Trip
The Black Sheep
Showtime
Thanksgiving with Mayhem
Goodbye Boys
Christmas Shopping
Pelle Meets the Family
The Past
Black Metal Baking
Christmas
New Year's Eve
Pelle's Birthday
Flight 7691; Now Boarding for Oslo at Gate 22
Back Home in Ski
Scheming with Jorn
Welcome to Norway
Tonight, You Belong to Me
A Day of Sightseeing in Oslo
Embrace the Darkness
Unleashing the Darkness

Mayhem in America

579 11 0
By Italiansyren

      You and Pelle spent a week getting the house ready for your guests from Norway!  They were in the air right now flying for what you were hoping was going to be a big break for them.  Pelle had told you while the two of you were corresponding that they were having trouble and keeping booked gigs and it was becoming depressing for him.  You had written a list of groceries and incidentals to make them feel at home while they were away from theirs.  The two of you were about to leave to go shopping and when you got back and put everything away, it was going to be time to go pick them up at the airport.  The two of you were running around like chickens with your heads cut off.  It was a very hectic morning.  Pelle was letting Toby out, and then he turned to you and said,
"Hey, come here."
You walked over to him and he put his arms around you and gave you a tight squeeze.  He looked down into your eyes and said,
"Thank you for making all this possible.  I appreciate everything you're doing.  I know that it's been a hectic morning and this is the first real chance that I've had to hold you, but I want you to know that you are so incredibly special to me.  Not just because you're doing all this for us, but because you are beautiful, my angel.  When I am with you, my sadness goes away and I feel human again.  Thank you for bringing out the best in me.  I love you!"
You stood there in his arms almost in tears.
"I hadn't realized that I meant THAT much to you, Pelle.  Thank you for showing me where your heart and soul are right now, I know it's not always easy to let someone see you naked like that.  My heart is touched and I want you to know that you are a very special person.  I love being with you and I always will,  no matter where the universe takes us, you will always be special to me.  I love you too!"  You both stood there in the kitchen in full embrace.
Toby started scratching at the door and Pelle kissed the top of your head and said,
"Ready to get going?"
"Let's roll."  You said smiling at him.

The trip to the grocery store was crazy.  You ended up coming back to the house with two cart loads of food to feed your guests, but at least they were going to all be in the same place and able to rehearse together.  You and Pelle got everything put away quickly and neatly and headed to the airport to pick up the guys.  Their flight wasn't due for another hour, which gave you enough time to get your Jeep Cherokee Laredo cleaned out so that you had enough room for equipment and a band to fit in there.  You and Pelle headed down the mountain towards the Springs to bring some True Norwegian Black Metal to America.

"You talked to the guys yesterday afternoon their time.  How did they feel? "
"They can't stop talking about it! They're really excited about the gig and they're excited about coming to America."
"Do they know that you've been working hard on writing new songs?"
"Yes, I've told them and they are excited to see what we can come up with."
"Are you guys gonna do Freezing Moon?"
"Of course!  I'm starting to think that that one is your favorite."
"I DO really love that one."
He smiled at you for saying that.  The airport was getting closer and closer, soon you were going to have three more men in your house plus the one you were in love with, the one who you were doing all of this for, he was so worth all of it!  At this point, Pelle had already been in America almost a month now and things were going so well, it was going to be hard to say goodbye when January 10th came around.  You knew that this was seriously going to impede on your time alone together, but it meant as much to you as it did to him to have this shot.  You had a lot of metal head friends in the Springs and the surrounding areas, so getting a crowd to show up wasn't going to be any trouble.   The guys were getting there a week ahead of time for a little relaxation, some sight seeing and a party that you had planned on throwing for them at your place to get to know the club owner and your friends, who were all excited about seeing them play live.
Pelle was holding your hand in the car as you turned into the airport.  They were probably taxiing the runway at this very moment.  The two of you exited the Jeep and started heading inside the airport, arm in arm. 

"What gate are they coming in at?" He asked you as he kissed your hand.
"Gate 21."
The two of you headed down the terminal to the gate.  Once you reached the gate, you and Pelle sat and waited for the plane to start emptying out.  You could see the jetway was already in place for the passengers to get off, then you saw the flight attendants open the door and then the first class passengers got off and the two of you stood up because coach was about to exit the plane.  You had only seen pictures of the guys, so Pelle was keeping his eyes peeled.  He gave your hand a squeeze and said,
"Come on babe, there they are!"
Pelle put his metal claw up and there was a crowd gathering of hair, leather and metal fingers.  I expected them to be a lot louder, but they were all talking at once as you stood there watching their interaction with one another. 
"Guys...GUYS!" Pelle shouted, "This is Michelle!"
All of a sudden you were being group hugged by three handsome strangers shouting,
"MICHELLE!!!"
Pelle stood from afar and watched all of this with a big smile on his face.  One by one they introduced themselves to you and gave you kisses on your cheeks. 
"It is so finally nice to meet all of you.  I've heard a lot about you guys from Pelle.  What do you guys say about getting your equipment and luggage and some lunch?!?!?"
They continued to clamor amongst themselves as Pelle walked over to you and put his arm around you.  He looked at you and smiled and then a tight squeeze that resulted in him lifting you up off the ground and kissing you.
"You are beautiful and amazing and MINE!!"
"Yes I am yours babe!" 
You kissed and he began walking still carrying you in his arms as you all headed over to the baggage retrieval.
"So, do I call you by your Death Metal names or real names? Which do you prefer?"
"You can call us by whatever name you like." Oystein said.
"Well then, I'll call you by your given names unless you are doing something related for the shows."  You told them.  Once you got to the baggage, Pelle let you down slowly and softly kissed your cheek.  You all stood there talking and laughing as their baggage was coming out.  One by one they grabbed their luggage and they had to go to the airline office to grab their gear.  You helped carry some of the luggage and then you all walked over to the office to start grabbing the gear so you could load it up and be on the way.

Once that ordeal was over.  You helped them wheel all of the luggage and gear out the front door of the airport and all five of you stood there as the cold November wind of the Rockies ripped right through you all.  It was a bit of an overcast day out, typical for this time of year and the top of the peak was barely showing, so you knew there was a storm on the way. 
"Pelle, I'm gonna go and grab the Jeep and you can stay here with the guys, ok?"
"Ok sweetie."  He leaned in and gave you a kiss as you walked away, but not without a bunch of wolf whistling going on.  You turned around and all of the guys were doing it as well as Pelle.  Whistling and holding up their fingers to give you a '10'!  You turned back around and held your head down blushing and shaking your head as you headed to your Jeep.  You got in and drove to the sidewalk zone for picking up arrivals, put the car in park and got out to help them start loading their gear and luggage in the Jeep.
"Guys, there are bungee cords in there if you need to secure anything."
"Thanks, Michelle!"
Pelle came over to you and stood behind you.
"Babe, they got this let's go sit in the warm car.". He kissed the side of your neck and announced, "Hey guys, we'll be in the car warming it up."
"Ok, we are almost done!" 
"See?" Pelle winked at you and gave your butt a friendly pat and shove to get in the car.  You got in the driver side and he got in the passenger side.  You both shut the doors and Pelle turned on the heat as the guys were loading up the last of their things..  He leaned over the console and began to kiss you.  You melted and he put his hand on the side of your face and his fingertips were touching your earlobe.  He moved his hand back a little bit to get better leverage and moved forward and pulled you into his deep kiss.  He scooted closer to you in the front seat and opened his mouth to let his tongue slip inside of yours.  His breath was sweet and warm and so were his lips.  His nose was cold and it was a perfect contrast of the sensories on such a cold fall day.  As the two of were sharing a somewhat special and semiprivate moment, someone got in the Jeep and said,
"That looks like it tastes good."  You and Pelle started to laugh and looked behind you to find Jorn sitting in the backseat with his chin on the back of your seats, just watching the two of you.  As you and Pelle moved back to your seats, Jorn pat him on the left peck and said,
"Good choice bud, she's lovely."
The rest of the band got in the Jeep and you said,
"Ok, we are gonna head up to the cabin and get you guys set up in your rooms and rehearsal space, then we'll go grab some lunch and we can either bring it back to the house or eat out.  You have about a half hour to decide.  Here we go!"

You began to drive home the same way that you've taken Pelle, what seems like a million times before.  They all really liked Manitou Springs and you head Pelle tell the guys how you took him to The Loop on the first day he arrived here in America.  Then you started going up the pass to get home.  Pelle picked out a CD and put it in.  It was Sodom's Persecution Mania and before you knew it, your car was filled with twenty something year old men all head-banging.  You were back to the cabin before you knew it. 

Everyone got out of the Jeep and immediately went to the the back to start grabbing their gear and luggage.  You walked back there and said,
"Hey guys...I have a Giant Alaskan Malamute named Toby, could you just let him have a little sniff and give him a little pet so he knows who you are while you're here?  He's a really good dog."  Pelle told them Toby was awesome and to just take a second to get to know him.  They all agreed.
"Thanks guys, I'm gonna go open the door and let him out."
You started walking up towards the house to get your baby.  Pelle stayed with the guys.  You opened the door and Toby ran out.
"How big is this dog of hers?" Oystein asked.
"HUGE!" Pelle said, "He's as tall as me when he's on his hind legs."
Toby went running towards the guys and started sniffing Pelle and jumped up on him and started to lick his face. You could see Pelle scratching Toby's neck again and hugging him and the other guys joined in.  They couldn't believe how big Toby was and that dog was enjoying all of the attention he was receiving.  You walked over there to tame him a little bit so that they could get their gear unloaded.
"Would it be easier to drive around to the other side of the house and go in through the little door or should we drive the Jeep up to the bottom of the stairs and load in through the kitchen?"  You asked Pelle.
"Let's load in from the other side,". You handed him the keys to your Jeep and he started to drive off as you walked with the rest of the guys to the other side of the house.  The four of you met Pelle at the family room doorway.  He was unlocking the door and everyone ran over to him. 
"This is going to be much easier to do!"
Pelle tried handing you the keys to the Jeep and you said,
"Keep them, in case you need them again."  He pulled you aside and said with a concerned look on his face asked, "Are you alright?"
"Nothing is the matter babe.  I'm just in the way here and you guys have this part all under control.  I'm gonna go sit in the living room and when they're ready to see their rooms.  I'll show them.  It's been a hectic day for everyone here and I'm tired and crabby because I'm hungry, that's all."
He leaned down and kissed your lips and said,
"We'll be up soon babe, this shouldn't take too long." You smiled at him and headed through the family room and up to the kitchen to feed Toby and give him some fresh water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.5K 46
Alex Dahl was looking in Black Metal a way to express the chaos and pain she carried with her, the opportunity came through a Norwegian band called M...
3.4K 402 24
Stephanie traveled to Los Angeles with her close friend Cliff to attend a concert of his band Trauma. During the event, she met a young man named Jam...
54.2K 1.3K 19
After moving away because of horrendous acts committed against her, Eris returns for her brother's promotion to Vice President in Hell's Angels MC. E...
2.7K 30 20
This story will be somewhat slow paced, so if you're interested in reading a long story, come and read ! 🀍 14+?? Cursing Mentions of SA and suicide...