Won't Hold Back (COMPLETED)

By xoloviexo

A description wouldn't do this story justice. It's about love, life, and family. This is a no judgment zone... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9: Part 1
Chapter 9: Part 2
Chapter 9: Part 3
Chapter 9: Part 4
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

656 31 10
By xoloviexo

KRISTA'S POV
Present day

I was chilling in my room waiting for my siblings to get ready because I was taking them out for dinner and ice cream. It's been awhile since I spent time with them and I wanted this weekend to be extra special before I go back to New York.

"Krissy!" I turned from laying in my bed to look at Kai standing in the door.

"Yea Kai?" She walked up to me with shoes in her hand.

"Can you help me?" She asked.

"Sure." I got up and tied her shoes and grabbed my keys and purse to leave my room. We walked hand in hand downstairs to wait for Wozy & ZayZay.

"And where are y'all going?" Mommy asked as she laid on the couch with Mama.

"We going out for dinner & ice-cream." I said. I snapped a picture of them boo'd up.

"You better not post that." Mommy said.

"Girl why would I do that? I know the rules." I said.

"As long as you know." She said laughing.

"Ooh can you bring me back butter pecan." Mama said.

"Sure, what about you Mommy?" I asked.

"Uh bring me back whatever you get." She said.

Zaya and Wozy finally came down and we headed to Mama's car. I didn't want to switch Kai's booster seat in my car.

"Okay where y'all wanna eat at?" I asked, pulling off down the road.

"Let's go to Shake Shack or Buffalo Wild Wings?" Zaya suggested.

"Kai you want wings or a burger?" I asked her.

"Wings." She said. I shook my head. She's such an Atlanta baby.

It didn't take long for us to get to the restaurant and I helped Kai out of the car and picked her up. She didn't need to be picked up but she's my little baby.

"Hi, welcome to Buffalo Wild Wings. How many are with you?" The hostess asked.

"Just us 4." Wozy answered. We walked towards a booth and I slid into one with Kai next to me. I gave her my phone so she could play games.

A waiter came to get our drinks and food order. I wanted to get my siblings attention before we ate.

"So one of the reasons why I wanted to have this dinner is to see how y'all heads are about this whole Essence cover. I know once it drops, things will be different." I said to Zaya and Wozy.

"Yeah I already know I'm going to get in trouble." Zaya said. We all laughed.

"Why you already say that Zay?" I asked.

"Because they always get at me about my mouth and I know the people on social media and at my school are going to say slick stuff about it. They already don't like me because I'm head of the dance team and somewhat popular. I don't even be doing stuff or acting like I'm allat but they stay hating." She said.

"It's true. Seeing all the social media comments and stuff about her is ridiculous. I've already been suspended twice for fighting about her." Wozy said. My eyes popped out of head.

"Suspended? Why y'all ain't tell me this?" I asked.

"Because it wasn't that big of a deal and plus you busy with the plays and we didn't want to bother you." Zaya said. My feelings were a little hurt.

"Y'all can always tell me anything. I wanna know every little thing that happens to yall. I'm all the way up in New York by myself and I miss y'all so much." I said.

"We're sorry Kris, we'll do a better job of keeping you in the loop." Wozy said.

"Thanks bro. But seriously, are y'all gonna be okay about this and the world finally knowing about our family?" I asked.

"Honestly, this is going to be a shit-show." Zaya said.

"Hey! Watch your mouth around Kai but yeah it is. I'm excited that they are comfortable living their truth out loud but I know I'll have to stay off social media when it happens. My clapbacks are too reckless." I said.

"Yeah when Auntie BB divorced Jay you were on punishment for like 3 weeks." We all laughed at the memory. But it's true. I was on TheShadeRoom and JasmineBrand nonstop. They even made a post about my "best clapback" moments.

"And I don't regret it one bit. I'll do my best when the Essence thing drops and I hope y'all follow my lead too. We don't need anymore added drama." I said. They agreed and soon our food came out.

I caught up with them some more and they asked about my life in New York. I paid the bill, got our ice cream, and headed back home.

Our parents were still laid up where we left them so I gave them their ice cream and went up to my room.

~~~~
Next Day

My phone rang loudly and I groaned trying to find it under my pillows.

I saw it was my Aunt Bey calling so I answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Kris I know you not still in bed. Girl get up and come hang out with yo aunties." She said.

I double checked the time to see it was 8am.

"Auntie it's 8am on a Sunday. I wanna sleep in." I whined.

"No you're literally leaving tomorrow and I want time with you. You got 30 minutes to come here, I'm taking you somewhere."

My ears perked up at that. I said my goodbye and got up to get dressed. When Auntie summons you, you have no choice but to oblige.

Telling my parents goodbye, I headed straight to Auntie Bey's. I was excited to see her because it's been awhile and I know she's in work mode now that she's preparing to go on tour. She hasn't made an announcement, but it's going to be crazy when the fans finds out.

After 20 minutes I pulled up to their gate and typed the code in. I made my way up the driveway and parked around the fountain. I rang the doorbell and Auntie Chelle greeted me.

"Good morning Kris." She gave me a hug and moved so I could walk in.

"Morning Auntie! Do you know why Aunt BB has me here so early?" I asked as we made our way to the kitchen. She was flipping pancakes and had a bowl with eggs already beaten.

"Yep but Bey will let you know all about it once she comes down." She said. "Wanna help with the eggs?"

I nodded my head and turned on the eye to get the pan started. She used the intercom to wake up Blue for breakfast.

After putting the eggs in a bowl, Auntie entered the kitchen and gave Auntie Chelle a kiss. Her eyes lit up when she walked towards me.

"KrisKris!" She said with her arms wide open for a hug.

"Hey Auntie. I missed you so much!" I told her.

"I missed you too. I wanted to be there for the photoshoot but Erica told me it would've caused too much of a scene if I showed up." She said.

"Yeah it would've but you're going to love the pictures. Where's your mini me?" I asked suddenly.

"Right here in the flesh." I turned to see Blue coming into the kitchen. I gave her the biggest hug. It's crazy how tall she is and basically her mama's twin.

"Ivy I missed you girl!" I said.

"I missed you too Krissy." She said.

"Alright ladies, let's eat." Aunt Chelle said.

We headed to the dining room and said grace before digging in. We didn't speak for the first few minutes due to how good the food was hitting.

"Sooo Kris, how do you feel about The Color Purple ending?" Auntie BB asked.

"I feel sad that it's ending but also excited that I get to do other things because the show consumed so much of my time." I said.

"Are you looking for another play to audition for?" Aunt Chelle asked. I shook my head.

"No I'm not. I don't want to get into another show so soon. I'm actually not sure the next gig I would want to do. I would like to have an idea before the summer ends though." I said.

"Speaking of summer. The reason why I wanted you here is to ask you a question." Auntie BB began. I placed my fork down to give her my full attention.

"So as you know, I'm going to announce my tour and wanted to know if you'd like to be one of my background singers? I know I brought it up to you jokingly but I'm serious. You totally don't have to say yes and can even see the contract before you consider." She said.

My mouth dropped.

"You really want me to go on tour with you and sing background? I know people must've auditioned for something like this." I asked shocked.

"Yes I want you on tour with me. You're a star Kris and the world needs to hear it. But I understand if you don't want to do it. I know you may have reservations because you're adamant about doing things music-related on your own terms." She said.

"Yeah but I'd be stupid to turn down this kind of opportunity. I don't have experience going on a world tour of this magnitude so I happily accept." I said excitedly.

"Really?!? Oh my God that makes me so happy. I know you may have wanted to relax after the play wrapped but rehearsals start the following week once you're done in New York. You'll be playing catch up a little bit with the band & singers but you'll do just fine." She said.

"Yes, absolutely. I'm a quick learner and I'll be ready & prepared. Are rehearsals here or in LA?" I asked.

"It'll be here so you'll be back home." She said.

"Wait, have you already talked about this with Mommy? I don't want to get my hopes up and she says no." I pouted. Her and Aunt Chelle shared a small laugh.

"You know I wouldn't have asked you this without talking it over with your parents, including Warryn." She said. I scrunched up my face at the mention of my dad. I'm sure it didn't go unnoticed but they didn't say anything.

"Okay great. Well I happily accept. Wow, I'm going on tour with Beyoncé. This is crazy." I danced in my seat. They shook their heads at me why Blue laughed.

"Mama's letting me dance with her too." Blue said. My eyes went wide.

"Really?! You'll be a dancer?" I said.

"Yeah but I'm only dancing for two songs." Blue said.

"Oh okay. Zaya's going to be jealous." I said laughing.

"I know but she already knows why she can't dance with Ivy. Warryn & Erica said it'll draw too much attention for your family, but having you sing isn't that far of a stretch since you're a professional." Aunt BB stated.

"But that doesn't mean Zay won't have an apprenticeship on the tour helping with the choreography and other tasks on the tour." She added.

"This is going to be so much fun. Auntie you'll be joining the tour too?" I asked Aunt Chelle.

"Yup, I'll be there making sure the girls complete their homeschooling since they'll be entering their sophomore year." Aunt Chelle said.

"It's going to be a whole family affair and I'm here for it! Thank you SO much Auntie for asking me to sing background. I will not let you down." I got up from my seat and gave her the biggest hug and kiss on the cheek. She hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"You're welcome baby. I'm excited to have you. Now let's finish up eating because I wanna take you to the studio to let you hear all the songs you'll need to learn." She said.

We ate and talked some more about the tour before Blue took our plates to wash them while Auntie BB drove me to the studio to listen to her tour setlist.

~~~~~~

Few days later, Wednesday night

Kierra's POV

Tonight is date night with Bey & Chelle and I'm super excited. We try to do this often and this particular one will be the last time we'll be able to get together before the baby comes and Bey goes on tour.

"Kierra Valencia, are you ready?" Moe called out. She was downstairs while I was getting frustrated with my outfit.

I didn't respond so I knew she was coming to our room.

"Ki, why aren't you dressed? You just had a dress on." Moe looked at me confused.

"I didn't like that dress anymore. Help me find something." I pouted. She shook her head and went to my side of the closet to get me something. She came out with two choices and I took the one draped on her left arm.

"Ooohh I didn't know I had this. Thank you baby." I kissed her lips as she helped me put the outfit on. She bent down ti kiss my belly a few times.

"Ok let's leave this room before you hate this outfit." Moe mumbled.

"I heard that. And get my shoes since you got so much to say." I told her, leaving her in the closet. I passed her as she smacked my butt.

The drive to the Williams-Knowles residence wasn't long and I was excited to have grown conversations and not be surrounded by kids. I love my kids but Mama needs a break!

Moe parked and helped me out of the car. I held her hand as she helped me up these stairs. Bey opened the door and gave us hugs.

We headed towards the living room where Michelle had a few game boards laid out on the table and a charcuterie board full of cheeses, fruits, meats & crackers.

"Hey ladies! Ready for game night?" Chelle said as she gave us hugs. Chelle rubbed my belly as they all cooed seeing baby boy kick me.

"Yep and I want you on my team this time. Moe is a sore loser." I said to Chelle. I saw Moe roll her eyes at us.

"Whatever, that's fine. I'll be on the winning team with Bey anyways." She replied. She high-fived Bey and we began playing our first round of Heads Up.

After a few rounds of Heads Up, Connect Four, and Taboo, it was time for dinner. We made it to the dining room and Moe fixed my plate. Bey fixed Michelle's. Tonight I had a taste for lasagna and Michelle agreed to make it for us.

It was always funny to see how easily Moe & Bey fell into their more dominant roles and it was always noticeable when we're together. They don't even realize how natural it is for them to take charge.

"So Bey, how's the tour planning going for you?" Moe asked. I took a sip of my sweet tea.

"It's going good. Y'all already know I told Krista about the rehearsal dates, so I've been finalizing other stuff before we announce to the public." Bey said.

"Kris couldn't stop talking about the tour once she came home. I can't wait to catch a few shows once baby boy comes." I said.

"Me either. I especially left a two week gap between your due date and my schedule so I wouldn't miss the birth." Bey said. I smiled at her.

"That's so sweet. You two have been so supportive not only with our relationship but our babies and we're so happy you're Kai & baby boy's godparents." I said. We decided to make Michelle our son's godmother and she happily said yes. We haven't picked out his name yet but we have our top 3 choices.

Moe nodded her head. "Yeah, I agree. You two are the perfect choice for us." She added.

"Aww thank you for giving us this special honor as godparents. We don't take it lightly that you two chose us." Michelle said.

"Babe, can you get me some more lasagna?" I suddenly asked Moe. Everyone laughed at my random outburst. She kissed my cheek and took my plate to go add more.

"Baby boy wants more food?" Bey asked. I nodded my head, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Yep, I want him out already so I can feel my normal self. I love our kids but being pregnant isn't my favorite part." I said. Moe sat my plate down in front of me and I kissed her cheek in thanks.

"Yeah I feel ya. This one doesn't want to carry our next one so it looks like it'll be me." Beyoncé announced.

My wife and I wore surprised looks on our faces.

"Michelle you don't want to experience pregnancy? You'll look so cute with a baby bump!" Moe said.

"I feel like it'll be too much on my body since I'm small." Michelle said shaking her head.

"I told her she needs to experience pregnancy for herself because it's something that I can't fully describe to her." Bey said.

"And she's right Chelle. Please think about it more. You may have a beautiful experience so don't psych yourself out without considering the positive outcomes." I said.

"I may feel differently once the tour is over. We'll see." She looked at Bey as she grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Either way we'll have a baby after the tour. I don't mind carrying but I do want her to carry at least once." Beyoncé said.

I squealed in my seat at the thought of a new baby that wasn't from us.

"Imma pray y'all have twins." I said. Their eyes went wide as Moe joined in talking more about their twin possibilities.

After awhile we made our way back to the living room. We always sit back in the living for a few before we leave. The lights were dimmed as everyone sipped wine except for me of course.

"Oh before y'all leave, did you still want to get in touch with Yvette?" Beyoncé asked us. Yvette is her publicist.

"Yes, we want her to help us navigate the media once Essence drops." Moe said.

"Right. The same way she handled yours we'll need the same treatment." I said to Bey.

"Okay I'll let Yvette know. Are y'all mentally prepared for the news to drop though? I know it's one thing to deal with folks in general but y'all have the whole gospel community to think about too. Y'all gonna be hit across all sides of news." Bey said.

"I'm ready to deal with it and get it over with. We've talked about all of the possible backlash from every area of the industry and we're ready for it. Kierra is going to avoid social media as much as possible to keep her stress levels down, and y'all know I couldn't care less what people thought about me so it's a win-win." Erica said.

"What if you two lose bran deals or the radio show is in jeopardy?" Michelle said.

"It's coming up 20 years I've been doing my radio show and if the higher ups wanna fire me, then so be it." Erica shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm the most worried about our babies. Zaya's mouth has been reckless lately and Wozy is always fighting to protect her. I don't want them getting worked up because of us." I said.

"Remember when y'all punished Krista for all her clapbacks when Bey got divorced?" Michelle said laughing. I shook my head at the memory.

"And that's exactly why everyone is taking social media off their phones when the news come out." Erica said laughing.

"Yeah, Blue is getting off hers too. Her mouth is a mess too just like Zay." Beyoncé said.

"Y'all ready to handle two moody teenagers on tour?" I asked laughing.

"I don't have nothing to worry about. They already know how I get down. I give out ass whoopings first and ask questions later." Beyoncé said shrugging. We laughed at her and shook our heads.

"They'll be good girls. They've been talking about this tour nonstop and the fact that they won't be in regular school is what's got them more hype." Michelle said.

"And thank you Chelle for taking on the responsibility to watch over their schooling as they tour. You two are seriously the perfect team and whenever y'all go open with your relationship, we'll be the first to publicly support." Erica said.

"Whew chile, y'all not finna have me here crying. Thank you sisters." Chelle wiped her eyes.

"We're not just ready yet but it's going to happen. Trust me, the world will know who has my heart soon." Beyoncé said, wiping the rest of Chelle's tears. I awed at them.

"It's getting late, so we're going to head out. Y'all want us to drop Blue back here after school or let her stay til Friday?" Moe asked.

"Uh we'll pick her up from y'all place on Friday. Thanks for letting her stay with y'all." Bey said.

We all stood and hugged one another and walked towards the door. Moe helped me down the stairs and opened my door. She went to her side and started the car up. We waved at Bey & Chelle as Moe pulled off.

~~~~~
Kierra's POV, 2 months later

"Babe, you haven't said anything since we left the doctor office. You sure you okay?" Moe asked. She was behind me but I didn't turn around to face her.

"Why do you keep asking me that Erica? I told you the same answer the last five times you asked me this." I slightly snapped.

I was at the stove cooking dinner even though I knew I shouldn't be. The room suddenly got quiet, and I immediately regretted speaking to her like that when I saw her face.

"Babe I'm so sorry for talking to you like that. Please don't cry." I said, pulling her in for a hug.

"I don't like how you shut down and get in your head when you get news. You been doing that since we got together and it drives me crazy." She said between her tears. I sighed and held her tight. Erica really isn't a crier so I knew I've been a bitch lately for her to get this emotional.

"I'm sorry Mamas. I hate being the reason you're crying. You're right and I'm not okay that I have a c-section scheduled in a few days. This news hit me like a ton of bricks and I'm honestly scared. But that's no excuse for snapping at you and not expressing my feelings. You're my heart and I should've told you all of this the first time you asked." I said.

"That's all I want from you. Just be real with me so we can get through this together." She said. I wiped her eyes and kissed all over her face. She laughed but happily accepted my kisses. Once I reached her lips, our kisses grew intense.

"Oh my God, get a room!" We heard from behind us. We broke away and rolled our eyes at Zaya.

"Girl we weren't even doing that much." Moe said. I went back to cooking as Zaya stood next to me and gave me a side hug around my belly.

"Mommy..." she started. I immediately rolled my eyes cause I knew she wanted something. She only calls me Mommy when she want something.

"What you want little girl?" I asked.

"What makes you think I want something? I just wanna love on you and my baby brother." She said. I glanced my way towards Moe shaking my head.

"You got 2 seconds to get away from me cause I'm getting hot. Now tell me what you want." I told her.

"Fine. Can I go with Blue to a Tyler The Creator concert?" She asked.

"That's all you wanted? Yes, when he coming to Atlanta?" I asked. She was quiet for a moment.

"See that's the thing, he's not coming here, he's gonna be in Vegas on Saturday." She said.

She was still hugged up on me as if that'll persuade me.

"You and Blue in Vegas? Are Beyoncé and and Chelle taking y'all?" I asked.

"No, it'll be her Dad." She said.

"Moe you hear this?" I said.

"Mmhmmm. She knew not to ask me so that's why you hearing this mess." She said.

"Zaya what makes you think I was going to say yes to you going to Vegas when you're on punishment? We literally grounded you yesterday for talking back to your mother and not doing your chores all week." I said.

"Because Blue really doesn't wanna go with her Dad but Auntie BB said she needs to spend time with him before we go on tour." She said.

"So you're her emotional support buddy or something?" I asked sarcastically. She straight faced me.

"She's my best friend Mom and she doesn't really wanna go without me." I sighed but needed to stay firm in my decision.

"Sorry ZayZay but you can't go. You're punished and that means no concerts." I said.

"You need to follow her lead and spend more time with your father. When's the last time you called him?" Moe asked her. Zaya rolled her eyes and broke away from hugging my belly. I didn't say anything about her eye rolling this time and let it slide.

"Um I don't know." Zaya mumbled.

"How about Father's Day and all you did was send him a lousy text." Moe said behind us.

"It's not like he's checking in on me. All he does is worry about his son and he expects Wozy to give updates on what's going on with me and Krista. Where's his effort to see how I'm doing? Does he even care about me?" Zaya said. I sighed, turning the food off. She was getting worked up and I didn't want that.

"Zay go get cleaned up for dinner and help Kai wash her hands please. We'll talk about this after dinner, okay?" I told her. I kissed her forehead and watched her leave the kitchen.

"Baby I already know what you're gonna say." Moe began. I raised my hand for her to stop talking. Moe just got at me about how I don't share my feelings and here she go trying to gaslight Zaya. She knows Warryn has been a problem ever since we've been together and he hasn't changed one bit. He's stopped checking in on the girls completely and only focuses on Wozy.

Moe wrapped her arms around me as I laid the last dish on the table. I stood still.

"Baby please don't get upset. I realize what I said was wrong as soon as Zaya spoke." She said.

"Oh I'm not upset but you will be if you keep forcing our kids to have a relationship with their father when clearly he doesn't give a damn about them. We both had Daddy issues so you already know how Zaya should feel." I said, removing her arms from me and walking away. She followed me around like a lost puppy and I ignored her. The kids came down and Kai said grace before we ate.

"Kids, we have some news about the baby." I said once everyone was finished. They all looked at me to see what I had to say.

"So the baby has to come early and I'm scheduled for a c-section at the end of this week." I said.

"What's a c-section?" Kai asked.

"It's when the baby comes out of my belly earlier than planned." I told her.

"Is something wrong with him?" Zaya asked.

"Well I've developed high blood pressure during this pregnancy and it's not safe and pretty risky to have him the normal way. This is a better way to get him here safely." I explained.

The older kids had worried looks on their faces.

"Look, Mama will be alright. And look on the bright side, your baby brother will be home soon so that means you can help set up his room faster before he comes." Moe said.

"How long will you be in the hospital?" Wozy asked.

"Um I'm not sure but probably less than a week, hopefully a few days." I said. The kids asked a few more questions before our oldest cleared the table and dishes while Zaya cleaned the kitchen. Moe and I helped Kai get ready for bed.

"You're gonna be good for Mama while I'm away at the hospital?" I asked Kai as Moe got her bath water ready. I was pulling her hair up in a bun and placing a bonnet on her head.

"Yes Mommy, I'll be good." She said.

"That also means listening to Wozy and Zaya too. Don't give them a hard time. Don't you wanna see your Godmommy and Krissy at the concert?" I asked. She nodded her head in excitement.

"Okay then. Be good and listen to everyone and you'll get to go." I said. We walked into the bathroom and Moe filled the tub with all of her toys and bubbles.

"Baby go change and get in the bed. I'll finish here." Moe told me.

"Are you gonna talk to Zaya tonight?" I asked.

"Yes. Now go to bed, I'll be there soon." She said. I gave her a final look before going through the door that leads to Zaya's room to kiss her goodnight. I also checked on Wozy before finally making it to our room.

I found some shorts and a big tee to wear and placed my wig on it's mannequin in our closet. I found a head scarf to put on and brushed my teeth before getting in the bed. I checked my phone to respond to some messages before turning the TV on. I can't fall asleep without Erica so I needed to stay up.

I'm super worried about this c-section but I'm glad I have a few days to mentally prepare. I'm super thankful it didn't need to be an emergency one because that would've stressed me out. I'll be halfway healed before the Essence cover drops so maybe it's a blessing that our son is coming soon.

I was slowly drifting off to sleep when Moe came into the room making noise. She went to the bathroom and came out with a tank top and some booty shorts on. I turned the TV off as she climbed into bed and stared at me.

"What Moe?" I said laughing.

"Are you still mad at me?" She asked.

"Are you mad at me from earlier?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"Well you got your answer." I said.

She pulled the covers down to rub my belly like she does every night.

"I can't believe baby boy will be here in a few days. This is happening to fast." She said smiling.

"I know. All these kids gonna drive me crazy." I said laughing.

"Is this the last one?" She asked. I looked at her crazy.

"Woman who do you think I am? This not some TLC reality show over here. I am done and you should too." I said.

"You're telling me I should be done with all the siblings I have? Can we at least make it an even 6?" She said.

"Are you having our sixth child?" I asked.

"At my age? Hell no." She said.

"Well why the hell you volunteering me? I do have a career just like you." I said.

"Look let's not get all hyped up now. I'm sorry for bringing it up. If you change your mind down the line, we can talk about all the ways we can make another baby work." She said kissing me. I rolled my eyes but calmed down.

There won't be any changing of my mind. We haven't even got the baby out of me and here she go bringing up another.

Where they do that at?!?!?

        <LIKE, COMMENT, VOTE>

Only one more chapter, y'all 😩😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
faded. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

26K 1.9K 18
Are her dirty blonde curls and cute personality enough to look past her drug addiction? Can a studious gymrat and a girl with bipolar disorder and an...
647K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC