Chapter 9: Part 4

Erica's POV

I was in my office working on travel arrangements for a few upcoming events when Kai came running up to me.

"Mama! Mommy said I'm going to Nana's house!" She said happily. I looked at her confused.

"You are? When she say that?" I asked.

"She said it when she picked me up from school." She responded, bouncing up and down.

"Uh Okay, how about you change out of your uniform and come to Mama's room so I can make you a snack." I said.

"Ok Mama!" Before she could leave, I grabbed her hand and told her to not go into the kitchen without me.

We've had too many scary situations with Kai near the stove or almost touching hot food straight out the oven without supervision.

I closed my laptop and walked out of the office to find Kierra. I'm sure she was in our room. I opened our bedroom door and saw my wife unbuttoning her shirt dress.  She wasn't facing me but I could see that her bra had her breast sitting nicely, just how I like 'em. She threw the dress on the ground and placed a robe on.

She turned her head and smiled at me.

"Hey babe. You wanna take the kids out for dinner tonight?" She asked me. I walked up to her and kissed her lips. She pulled me in and held my waist.

"Wozy hasn't finished his project that's due tomorrow so let's change it to tomorrow." I said. I tried to unloose myself from her embrace but she held me tighter.

"Why you trying to get away from me, Mamas?" Ki asked.

"Because that look in your eyes tells me you wanna do some thangs and I'm not in the mood." I lied, turning my head from her. I was in the mood but knew I had so much on my plate and right now wasn't the time.

"When did we start lying to each other?" She questioned, keeping a firm grip on me.

"I'm not lying babe." I said. She stared at me briefly before putting her hand into my pants.

"Your body is telling me otherwise. What was the point in lying?" She asked, still keeping her hand in my pants.

"Just because I'm wet doesn't mean I'm in the mood Kierra, now get your hand away from me please." I said.

She stuck two fingers in me and I immediately moaned. She started going faster.

"Mmhmm baby go slower." I said, closing my eyes and pushing my body against her.

"No. Now go take off these sweats and lay on the bed while I lock the door." She said. Her tone told me exactly what was about to happen and there was no need to put up a front. I followed her instructions and laid on the bed.

I watched her lock the door and take her robe off. She walked towards me and pulled my legs towards the edge of the bed. She kneeled down and firmly secured my thighs as she ate me out.

"AaaAh mmmm" I arched my back and closed my eyes as she did her infamous slurp and suck combination. It was driving me crazy.

"Baby go faster." I moaned loudly.

"You told me to go slower and now you want me to go faster. Which one do you want?" She said against my lower lips. I couldn't even think of a reply before she went back in while inserting a finger.

I grabbed her hair and damn near leapt off the bed.

"Baby imma cum." My breath hitched.

"Don't you cum until I tell you to." She warned me. I whined but dared not to because she gets down, she don't playyyy.