Chapter 3

PRESENT DAY
2026

Kierra's POV

As Krista and I continued catching up in the car, I grabbed us some food as well as some for E. The kids are in school so I didn't need to worry about them. We pulled up at the house and I parked the car.

I took my time getting out of the car and huffed. I rubbed my belly and leaned over to grab the food and my purse.

"Honey get these keys and grab the drinks for me. I walked around to Krista's side of the car and her eyes bulked out.

"Whoa Mama! Your stomach is so huge now!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, baby boy is growing so fast. I'm ready to get him out." I said.

She unlocked the front door and I immediately went to place the food down on the kitchen island so I could pee. Baby boy feels as if he's playing soccer right now on my bladder. After using the bathroom and washing my hands, I saw Krista's bags in the foyer and the front door locked. I went back in the kitchen and saw her already eating.

"You seen Mommy yet?" I asked. I grabbed one of her fries and sat beside her to eat my food.

"Nope. I wanted to eat my food quietly before she bum rushed me." She said. I laughed and shook my head.

We ate our food quietly and threw our trash away. I placed E's food in the fridge so she could eat it later.

"Go ahead and get settled and I'll see what Moe is up to." I told her.

I used the elevator to go up to the bedroom and saw Moe knocked out in our bed. I climbed into the bed and she immediately turned her body and snuggled up against me.

"Hey Mamas. How long you been asleep?" I kissed her forehead as she kept her eyes closed.

"Not for long. You know I can't sleep without you." She began rubbing my belly as I continued giving her soft kisses.

"I'm surprised you didn't rush downstairs to greet Kris." I told her.

"Oh I will but I'm too tired. The kids gave me a hard time getting ready for school and almost made me late for the radio show." She said.

"I still think it's time for us to get a nanny. We're not superwomen Moe. Three kids plus the one on the way?" She opened her eyes to see how serious I was. She didn't respond, only lifting my shirt up to see my big belly.

"Hi son son. You giving Mommy a hard time in there. Look at you moving all around." We smiled as we saw the baby's foot print against my skin.

"Mama needs to stop talking because he only moves so much when he hears your voice." I said throwing daggers at her. "And we're going to discuss the Nanny thing sooner rather than later E."

E ignored me and talked to the baby some more and bent down to give my stomach kisses.

"I can't believe we're going to have 5 kids total." I said.

"Me neither. Thank you for carrying our baby girl and now our son Ki." She looked up at me smiling.

"Of course wifey. You know in the car Krista asked me how I felt about our Essence shoot tomorrow, basically saying it's brave of us to go through it." I said.

"Yeah, I'm too grown to still be worrying about people's opinion of me and I know you are too." She said.

"True. I know our families will have a field day about it. Can't believe a big chunk of our families still don't know about us, especially about our little ones. We're kinda dope for remaining private after all these years." I said.