The Detective (Yan! Mha Boys...

By Bulbasaur175

You didn't ask for another chance at life, all your time was to hunt down your old friend, now a prisoner of... More

Prologue: Fire before the Smoke
Once Quirkless Not always Quirkless
Quirkless no more!
No action without consequences
The U.A Exam
First Defense
The Quirk
The Pressure
The Festival of Paranoia
Meeting Old Fiends
Summer Camp is a Bitch!!!!
Sir this is a Pizza hut-
Checking for Moves
How's the In-Laws?
Germiphobic are We???
Alleyway Brawl
FBI OPEN UP!!!
Welcome Home Fuckers!
The Hunted now the Hunters
This is a Cult on Craigslist?
Hello Baby!
For War is my Greatest Failure
Axel's Vengeance
Joined But Amplified the War
The Truest of Endings
The Hero Ending
The Villain Ending
Another End

First Day Introductions

1.6K 50 15
By Bulbasaur175

Y/n was driving down the streets on her motorcycle, going to Y/n, until she got a phone call from the Police.

"What's going on? Give me the report." Said Y/n.

"Rogue Villains! They're nearby and heroes are occupied! They have water and strengthened quirks!"

"Roger that! Sorry U.A but Villains attacking innocent civilians goes first!" Said Y/n as she gone through an alleyway and saw a few minutes later two villains battling.

Y/n quickly got off her motorcycle and pointed a finger at the two of them, (f/c) cracks appeared on her hand before strings shot out, attaching themselves to the villains and sucking out their stamina, but not enough to kill them.

They collapse and Y/n appeared out of the alleyway, holding anti-quirk handcuffs and arresting them before a hero arrived.

After she handed them over she quickly went to U.A and went to Nezu's office to apologize for her tardiness.

"I'm sorry I came late, there was a situation with some villains-" Said Y/n only for Nezu to raise his hand, stopping her explanation.

"It's alright Y/n, as long as people are safe and you are unharmed. Now All might is teaching and you are also teaching with him." Said Nezu.

"Thank you Sir, I won't disappoint." Said Y/n and she left quickly.

---------------

All Might was saying his instructions and finished when he heard a loud noise, a motorcycle, and he knew only one person in U.A who would have a motorcycle, Detective L/n.

Everyone turned their heads to Y/n who was approaching rapidly before stopping her vehicle.

"Sorry I'm late, had to deal with Villains." Said Y/n as she took off her sunglasses.

"No need for apologies Detective! Just in time for the first battle!" Said All Might as he took out the lots.

Bakugo and Ida vs Midoriya and Uraraka

Y/n watched them from the silver screens, she was thinking about the manga and the show, seeing this brawl in reality.

Katsuki ignored Uraraka, chasing his personal grudge against Midoriya.

"Ms. L/n, why did you get a job teaching at U.A?" Asked Mina, a girl with pink hair and skin along with small yellow horns.

"To make a point that even if you are up against a person that is quirkless they are still dangerous as any villain, and also because chief wanted me to take a break from my reckless behavior." Said Y/n.

Mina looked a little confused about the reason but was now chatty with Y/n, her bubbly personality showing.

-------Bakugou's Pov-----

Why couldn't you back off Deku?

Couldn't you see how much of a loser you are?

But yet why was she still around you?

"Y'know "izuku" can be read as "deku"!!" Said a young Katsuki.

"Whoa you can read kanji?!"

"What you can't?" Said Katsuki.

"And "Deku" means someone who can't do anything!!" Said Kacchan.

"Bakugo knock it off, that's impolite and rude." Scolded Y/n as she allowed Izuku to cling to her leg, his hair being combed by Y/n's fingers.

"Wow kacchan, how many skips was that?!"

"Seven! What do you think (n/n)!?" Said Kacchan expecting Y/n's praise, but she was busy teaching Izuku to throw a rock.

"Good job Izuku! You got 3 skips in!" Praised Y/n as Izuku had a big blush across his face, he smiled widely as he finally threw a good amount of skips in, Katsuki frowned in jealousy and envy.

It wasn't fair, how could deku receive Y/n's praises and attention, why did she not even sing his praises?

Even when he got his quirk...

"Ooh. Another impressive quirk!"

"You could be a hero with a flashy quirk like that, Katsuki!"

Makes sense.

I'm awesome! I'm better than everyone else!

"Didja hear? Deku doesn't have a quirk!"

"Eh?"

"Right he's quirkless."

"Sucks to be him."

Deku. He's........ not awesome at all. But why did she still hang around him? Another quirkless when she could be with someone better.

"Izuku don't listen to them, you can still be a hero even if no one else sees that." Said Y/n as she gave him a popsicle that she bought, especially for him, his favorite flavor.

Izuku smiled shyly as he ate the popsicle, happy that Y/n wasn't at all like the other kids. Bakugo only got a disappointing stare before she left.

"Forward march! Bakugo hero team!" Said Katsuki before he fell into the creek.

"Kacchan fell in!"

"Hey you okay?"

"I bet he's fine. Kacchan's so strong."

"Get back up here man!"

I was just fine!

"Oh. Yeah I'm okay!"

No big deal!

"Need help? Can you stand?" Asked Izuku.

"Hope you didn't hit your head!"

Why'd he have to look at me like that?

But that was one of the times Y/n had her full attention on me, she picked me up and carried me, made sure I was okay before patting my head.

Why wasn't she like that all of the time? Having her praise her full attention instead of wasting it on that nobody.

Why? Why? WHY?! WHY?!WHY?! WHY?!!!?

-----------------

Author's POV

Y/n looked at the brutal battle, Uraraka's comet home run, and now she saw Ida, Bakugo, and Uraraka standing in front of the group.

"Can anyone tell me why the VIP in this battle was Ida?!" Boomed All Might making Y/n almost dropping her coffee.

'The most traumatic experience of my life and career, my poor coffee.....' Thought Y/n as Momo was explaining Ida's positives and negatives and how he was the only one who actually knew what to do.

"I'm going to check on Midoriya, see ya later." Said Y/n as she opened the door passing All Might.

----------------

"Here Midoriya, a small gift." Murmured Y/n as she put her hand on Midoriya's arm, cracks appeared on her hand and rising to her elbow, in a flash, Midoriya was quickly healed.

"Thank you dearie, here have some gummies." Said Recovery girl as she handed her some candies.

"Thanks, I will need 'em." Said Y/n.

--------------

"Now, just because All Might left, doesn't mean class is over yet." Said Y/n.

"So all of you probably know that quirkless people are lowest of the low, but that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous than your average villain. So one by one, you'll fight me, I won't go easy and I'll allow you to use your quirk as much as you want I don't care." Said Y/n as she grinned.

"First of based on the entrance exam, Katsuki. Prove that you are capable against me, quirkless and unarmed." Said Y/n.

Bakugo stepped forward before running at her and ready to use his right hook, Y/n gone to the left and elbowed him, then grabbing his left arm before swinging him to the ground.

"Kirishima, your up." Said Y/n, Kirishima hardened himself running full speed before Y/n dodged again, she then used her leg to kick his balance off, before kicking him hard in the stomach.

Uraraka was easily beaten, Ida despite his speed and trying to confuse Y/n, she still beat him by predicting his moves easily. Tokoyami was beaten by Y/n dodging skills and confusing dark shadow that the shadow actually beat himself.

Mineta was only focused on her boobs and thighs which he easily got his ass beaten, Y/n gave him a creepy smile like she was happy she got a reason to beat his little body.

Momo was a little hard, she managed to dodge before releasing a blanket to trap Y/n, Y/n quickly grabbed it and threw it to Momo, who got captured.

Todoroki was a hard ball, she wasn't going to lie, would've capture her easily if he wasn't researched as much in the anime and manga.

In the end, due to Todoroki's lack of close combat, Y/n won against him.

"So none of you expect my fighting? I had hands and legs as my weapons, you all rely on your quirks too much, thankfully this wasn't a villain." Said Y/n.

-------------

"I would've beaten you if you weren't in the nurse office." Said Y/n as Izuku got a bottle of water.

"So you have a quirk?" Asked Izuku, Y/n paused before she smiled.

"You know how much I love and hate your damn accurate accusations." Said Y/n, Izuku looked surprised before he asked about her quirk.

"Well, to answer the question, I have a quirk called 'Stami-Shift' basically it can be used for sucking stamina out or giving stamina to others, it can be used for fast regeneration and a booster for any quirk." Said Y/n as she took off her glove to reveal (f/c) cracks.

"The downside to this is instant need of sleep, forgetting some things, and weaker resistance." Said Y/n as she pulled her sleeve down to reveal more cracks, before they disappeared.

Izuku looked shock but amazed by Y/n's new quirk.

After she was done with Izuku's questions she returned home, done with school for the day.

Now time for crime solving

"Is there any cases I could do?" Asked Y/n as a young man was sorting out some files.

"Chief said not to give you any until the weekend or a break." Said the young man, Y/n deadpanned at him.

"....Really?" Said Y/n, he nodded slowly.

A few minutes later.......

Y/n was flipping the channels, each click brought her closer to making herself tear the nearby pillow.

"This is boring." Said Y/n.

"Right back at cha." Said Hawks.

"Shut up."

"No."

".......... How about we-"

"No way."

"I didn't even say it!" Said Hawks as Y/n was eating some ramen.

"And I already know my answer, No." Said Y/n as she dab a napkin on her lips.

"Please~?"

"I'm eating ramen." Said Y/n.

"That's a yes to me!" Said Hawks as he picked her up effortlessly and flew outside.

"My Ramen!" Said Y/n as Hawks flew higher and higher.

"How about we play a little game~?" Said Hawks.

"Don't you fucking- FUCCCKKK!!!" Screamed Y/n as she was falling.

Hawks was letting go of himself, falling alongside Y/n.

"So you want me to help?" Asked Hawks.

"I'd rather die in a ditch than your sorry ass!" Yelled Y/n as she glared at him.

"Okay." Said Hawks acting nonchalant.

"H-hey!! Get back here!" Yelled Y/n as Hawks spread his wings.

"No can do! Gotta ask!" Said hawks.

"Fine! Please save you cannibalistic bird!" Said Y/n.

"Hm try again." Said Hawks.

"Save me Hawks, Please?" Sighed Y/n.

"Bingo!" Said Hawks as he grabbed Y/n and held her closely, spreading his wings and gliding.

"Nice view isn't it?"

"Fuck you Hawks! You almost made me a pancake!" Said Y/n.

"But I didn't!" Said Hawks as Y/n deadpanned at him.

Hawks returned Y/n back to her home, she punched his arm and walked to the kitchen, Hawks followed her like a social little birdy.

Y/n drank a cup of tea.

"Over the coffee now?" Said Hawks as Y/n put down the cup.

"Yeah, since getting a break from the police, I think I'm gonna relax a bit more maybe even wear pajamas-" Said Y/n before a phone call, the chief of police was calling.

"Apologies wait a moment Detective L/n speaking, what is it chief?" Said Y/n.

"L/n, you are needed in Hosu City, Ingenium will be paired along with you." Said Chief Tsuragamae.

"Got it, I'll be right there. Hawks I need to go, you can stay here as long as you close the window." Said Y/n as she hurriedly put on her detective's coat and closed the door, leaving Hawks behind.

He looked at the door before turning to the slightly opened window, cold air blowing in when Hawks got a tiny idea for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.3K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
158K 4.1K 25
Welcome to my first story! Read if you want! Probably a lot of mistakes!This is a no quirks au, so UA is a normal school. Izuku Midoriya was a huge n...
451K 10.6K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
141K 4.1K 10
While in class one day, Aizawa brought in a girl a quirk that brings in a person's counterparts from other dimensions, in order to teach them about t...