For Better...Or For Worse { A...

Por CissyItsMe

Eleven years later, Tinashe and Richard are married and blessed with more children. Tribulations seemed to be... Más

NOTE!
~Marriage :
~A New Addition :
~Let Me Grow Up :
~Back To School :
~Can A Girl And A Boy Be Just Friends ? :
~Little Secrets :
~Too Serious :
~Talk To Me Please :
~More In Trouble :
~What's Going On ? :
~Halloween Party (Part.Uno) :
~Halloween Party (Part.Dos) :
~What Happened ? :
~No answers :
~Let Me Explain :
~Kicked Out...Or ? :
~YOU're Out :
~A Bad Father ? (Part.Uno) :
~Apologizes...accepted ? :
~Come Back :
~Merry Christmas :
~Should We ? :
~You Must Be Lying :
~Dis Tew Much :
~Enough, It's Enough :
~It Has To Stop :
~Gossips, Apologizes And More Drama (Part.Uno) :
~Gossips, Apologizes And More Drama (Part.Dos) :
~I Am Hurt :
~Plotting :
~This Is Not A Goodbye :
~The Truth Always Comes Out :
~Code Red :
~UCLA :
~I Will Always Be There For You :
~New Beginnings :
~Stay Positive :
~Thank You :
~New Book Alert :

~A Bad Father ? (Part.Dos) :

2.2K 183 43
Por CissyItsMe

•Chapter 18.

________________

[ Three Days Later ]

"So, why are you here this morning ? " She asked adjusting her glasses on her nose.

He shrugged, "I don't really know. I need...uh...answers."

"Answers ? About what ? "

He bit on his bottom lip thinking, "I...I'm...Uh...Lately, I'm really angry for some reason that is unknown to me. Like, it came to the point where I can't even talk to my own son."

"Why can't you talk to him ? " She continued her interrogation.

"I don't know. Just seeing him lately brings so much anger inside of me. It's the first time ever that happens to me. I don't know what's going on with me."

She nodded writing on her notepad, "Did he do something for you to be that mad at him ? "

"Uh...yes." He answered wondering where this conversation was leading them. He didn't know if it was a good idea to talk with a therapist, but what could he you do other than that ? He couldn't explain his own feelings, thoughts and emotions right now. He needed professional help.

"What did he do for you to feel this way towards him ? "

Richard hummed rubbing his chin, "He disappointed me." He responded honestly.

"Oh...How ? "

He took a deep breath, "Since the fucked up relationship I had with my father who, by the way was abusing my mother to the point where he killed her, I always promised myself to become a better father. This job is not easy and you need a lot patience, motivation and dedication for that. Love too, but for me it's the easiest part of all of it. I had raised my son with my wife for him to become a respectable man one day and these past few weeks, he's been acting out of control. I wondered if I messed up, but then when I really thought about it...I don't think so. I mean, I did everything for him to have a good life. A cozy house, he's spoiled since he's little. But then, I always taught him the ethics. A parent can only guide his child and more the years passed by and more the child gets freedom to become his own person. Lately, he disappointed me in the person he's becoming."

"What is he doing that is so disappointing ? "

"He drinks, smokes, sneaks out of the house and that's the only thing that I know about, but I'm sure there is more."

"How so ? "

Richard chuckled shaking his head, "He's just like me."

She narrowed her eyes at him, "What do you mean ? "

"C'mon now, we all went through that phase when we were teenagers. I know until where he can go with all these bullshit. I almost lost my life doing these stupid things."

"But...since you went through the same phase, why are you so mad at him for then ? He's just reproducing your acts. Don't you think that you're a bit hypocrite ? "

"The thing is that I had a reason to be so out of control." He said getting frustrated.

She raised her eyebrow, "And what was it ? "

He sighed scratching the top of his head. He couldn't believe that he was really doing this. He was really talking to a complete stranger about his personal problems. But now that he had already started, he couldn't stop in the middle of the way, "I had no father around me and my mother was dead because of that bastard. Her and my Nǎinai had always been the only one's to totally understand me. Well, my mother understood me even more to be honest. I lost my angel too soon." He answered as water was coming to his eyes.

"I think that you never really dealt with all that resentment that you feel against your father. You decided to flee all of these angry feelings inside and they continued to build up within the years, but you had never paid too much attention to this. You ran away from these hateful emotions for so long that now they are coming back and you have no control on them. A little event was enough to light up the fire inside you and to make you feel these feelings and emotions again. Unfortunately, your son was the one who had the lucifer in his hands without knowing it. And now, since you can't be mad at your father like you would want to, that's your son who is getting the fire on him. You're getting your anger out on him. Your father disappointed you so much and it was surely the first person to disappoint you and now your son did the same, but it was not as important and drastic as your father. This anger is getting the best of you and in a out of proportion way, if you know what I mean." She explained after a moment of silence.

He replayed her words in his head and now was regretting the way he was acting with his own son. RJ didn't deserve that. Of course, Richard kind of knew it since the beginning, but he couldn't prevent himself from being so pissed off.

"Thanks for your help, Dr.Quinton."

+++++++++++++++++

Richard didn't know what to do exactly to make peace with RJ, but he was determined to try. After his session with the therapist, he then went to the gym and boxed for some hours letting all his anger go out. After that, he went back to the hotel and took a well needed shower. Once he was dressed and ready to go back out, he left the hotel and drove until the house. It was the evening, ten p.m to be exact and he knew that RJ was surely out in the little court behind the house playing basketball. That's what he was always doing when something was bothering him in his life.

"Hey." He greeted Tinashe walking in the kitchen. She was pouring herself a glass of white wine. He sighed placing himself against the counter and staring at her. She was the most beautiful creature to his eyes, "You're gorgeous." He complimented putting a little smile on his face.

"Thanks." She said with a little voice. The image of him and Jessie in their bedroom was still present in her mind. Now, she had to sleep in the guest room because of them.

"How are you ? " He kept attempting to have a conversation with his wife.

"I'm...fine." She drank, "And you ? "

"I'm...good and mainly missing y'all." He observed her, "Uh...how many of this did you have today ? "

She rolled her eyes, "I'm not an alcoholic, calm down. I have kids to take care of. It's my first glass and my last. RJ is already on my back, don't start." She said causing Richard to smirk. He had always loved how RJ was treating his mother, always making sure that she was okay.

"Cool..."

"Why are you here ? I'm still not ready for you to come back."

"I know. I came for RJ. I need to apologize."

She slowly nodded her head, "Yes. He's o-"

"I know, pretty." He said, kissed her forehead and went in the garden, "Hey son."

RJ groaned rolling his eyes, "I don't want to talk to you. Bye. And I'm not your son anymore anyways. Remember. By the way, I should change my first name since you're the only Richard of this family. I always liked the name Nigel."

Richard walked towards him, "I was being very childish, huh ? "

"Childish ?! " The young boy snorted, "You want me to be honest with you ? " His dad motioned for him to go ahead, "You're an asshole ! And an idiot too ! "

"Ok, I accept that."

"Why are you so nice all of sudden ? "

Richard looked at him and then sat on the ground, "Sit down, please."

"Why ? "

"Because I said so." He said with an authoritarian tone of voice.

RJ groaned once again and did as he was told, "What do you want ? Last time I checked I wasn't existing in your world."

"I want to apologize."

_____________________

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =)

A/N: We're already in the middle of the story. Just wanted y'all to know :)

THANKS FOR READING GUYS !

-Ciss¥ItsM€ 💛  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.4K 440 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
171K 10.8K 31
....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Raghuvanshis were just living there best l...
443K 17.3K 29
THIS IS A SEQUEL TO BAMBI🤎 READ BEFORE READING THIS BOOK! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "We made for each other Z.... No matter what we...
Shattered Por Noel

Ficción General

298K 7.2K 42
⚠️THIS STORY IS OLD. IT ISN'T VERY GOOD. THE OTHER BOOK IS BETTER⚠️ Adeline was a good kid. She worked hard, took care of herself, and didn't let any...