Shredded :Saga: [ON HOLD]

By XiLadyKei

Turns out there are super people with special powers and they are all tied into this one girl's life, Anna. A... More

*Cast*
: Prologue :
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 1

502 4 1
By XiLadyKei

The stupid annoying sound of my alarm clock went off. I groaned and slammed my fist down on it, but not too hard, since I would break it if I had.

"Why can't you just be normal and not wake me up at six fucking thirty in the morning?" I asked my alarm clock. Then I remembered my mom is usually always around at this time and I hoped she didn't hear me cuss, she doesn't like it when I cuss.

My mom didn't hear me though; she would've burst in here, yelling at me if she had.

I got out of bed and sighed, first day of senior year. I'm completely screwed, I was doing perfectly fine during vacation, where I could actually use my abilities. Now, school, means no getting the easy way out of things.

I got ready, taking my time, taking a shower, and going through all the norms before opening my closet, putting on a pair of skinny jeans, a white tank-top, and a blue flannel shirt, not buttoning it up. I slipped on some black converse and put my hair up in a pony tail, getting my book bag; I got out of my room and headed down the stairs.

I spotted my mom in the kitchen, "Hey ma," I greeted. "Imma meet Cora before the bus comes," I told her, getting a slice of toast from the plate.

"Well, you better hurry up with that because you're going to miss the bus if you don't get a move on," she told me with pursed lips. I smiled and pecked her on the cheek. I was about to walk out the door when she stopped me. "Anne, do you remember what's happening today?" she asked me.

I racked my brain for something and then it came to me, "Oh, yeah, you and dad are going on a short vacation without me," I told her, taking a bite of my toast.

"Yes, and I want you to be careful," she told me.

"I'll be fine mom, don't worry," I told her, and then the most awesome idea popped up in my head.

"Do you mind if I have Cora, Matt and Rosie over?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

My mom seemed to think about it, then she nodded, "Fine, but you guys better not make such a mess, or a racket," she told me. "And no using your abilities," she added sternly.

"I won't and thanks, you and dad best have an awesome vacation," I told her before getting out of the house.

When I was outside, I contemplated, going to Rosie's house or my best friend, Cora's house. I mean if Rosie, my totally hot girlfriend wasn't back from her vacation, today would completely suck, and if I don't wake up Cora and she doesn't go to school, it's gonna suck too.

I decided to go to Cora's house, after all, I could always stop at Rosie's later, she lives like a block away from her.

When I got to Cora's house I looked up to her window and sighed.

I took out my phone and dialed her number. I could hear it ring in the quiet morning.

"Hello?" Cora asked groggily.

"Cora, get your ass up," I told her.

"Why?" she groaned.

"First day of your junior year, let's go!" I exclaimed.

There was no answer from the other end, "Cora?" I asked impatient.

"Yeah? What?" a disorientated voice asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Did you just hear what I said?" I asked.

"Yeah, school," she mumbled.

"Yeah, school," I repeated firmly, "Now get your lazy ass up and get down here," I ordered.

"Okay, mom!" Cora told me sarcastically before hanging up.

I rolled my eyes. Cora was such a child, it was unbelievable. The bus stop wasn't that far away from here, which was good. I guess I'll just make myself a proper breakfast, while I wait.

--

Relax Anne, I told myself, She's your girlfriend, why are you so nervous? I sighed, and racked my brain with possible scenarios.

"Hey, bam," Rosie greeted, a smile on her face.

No word came out of my mouth, and I just stared into icey-blue eyes, lost in the depths of them. Her eyes had an everlasting grip on me, it was as if I could feel arms tightening around me, making me feel warm, her eyes made me feel like she wouldn't leave, like she would be there forever.

"Rosie!" I exclaimed happily, finally getting out of my trance.

I ran over to her and gave her a huge hug, I started to feel a little weezy, but I ignored it.

"That's it? All I get is for you to yell my name?" she teased.

I laughed, pulling away from her slightly, "I missed you so much," I declared, pecking her lips.

That's when pain took over, my weeziness had gotten out of control, just pure pain coursing through my body. I've felt this before, many times before, it was hard not to recognize it. Green Kryptonite, the only thing that could physically cause me pain.

As I fell to the ground, I groaned, looking over at Rosie, trying to figure out where the Kryptonite was, and I finally spotted it, a cross that hung from a chain around her neck. It was made of Kryptonite.

Seconds later, Cora is by my side, a worried expression on her face. But she knew what was going on, she had seen me like this times before. "Is it Kryptonite?" she asked softly, not letting Rosie hear.

"Yeah," I gasped out.

In the distance, I could hear Rosie talking, but that was in the back of my mind. All I could concentrate on was Cora and the pain.

"Where is it Anna?" Cora asked me, getting my face between her palms, making me look at her.

"Rosie's necklace," I gasped out, gripping my body.

Cora sprang up, and pushed Rosie away, far away, or at least, enough for me to get back on my feet. "What is it bam?" Rosie asked, almost in a yell.

The lie, I always told the lie, might as well say it again, "It's your necklace, the green stones, I'm allergic to them, it's really weird," I said, a frown on my lips.

"I am so sorry!" Rosie exclaimed.

I smiled slightly, "It's okay hun," I replied.

--

Catrina, who I like to call Skanky Pants, is the most fugly bitch in whole world, I hate her with a passion.

I've known her since kindergarten and ever since Alexis Long moved here, she's been such a queen bee, she's the most popular, yet dumbest chick in our school, and she thinks she's dating Matt. I swear, it's like she owns the fucking school, she's like Regina from the movie 'Mean Girls', horrible.

She hates me because ever since we stopped being friends, I got closer to Rosie, and she made this stupid vow ever since to ruin my life. So, she tried to take all the chances I had with Rosie away from me, but she failed. She pretended to be lesbian to get the attention Rosie and I was getting. And she is disgusted by the fact that I'm gay, correction bi-sexual.

I was currently in gym class with Cora standing by my side and I smirked. Cora and I always found away to make Catrina look like a little pansy, of course, she is one, because she's a skanky girl who won't catch a fucking ball. So in dodge ball, Cora and I aim for her face, the 'oh so precious part of her body'. I laughed as she tried to swat away the ball, Cora laughing along with me.

The bell rang, signaling we had ten minutes to take a short shower, and change. I walked to the locker room and undressed myself, putting my gym clothes in my locker and closing it and then resting my clean clothes in one of the unused lockers, I didn't bother to lock it up.

I wrapped a towel around myself and then walked over to the showers, putting my towel on the little hanger and turning on the water.

After my short shower I did my best to dry myself up and wrapped the towel around myself, walking over to my locker. I opened the unused locker where my clothes were, but they weren't there. My eyes widened in alarm.

There weren't many people in the locker room now and I looked around frantically for my clothes, gripping my towel rightly.

"Damn it," I muttered under my breath.

I spotted my clothes as I walked by the locker room doors, they were sitting on the far right hand garbage can, which means I have to step out of the locker room to get them.

As soon as I walked out of the locker room, I see Catrina and the rest of gym class standing there, staring at me; Rosie staring at me with complete shock on her face, but at the same time pure approval and Cora staring at me with wide eyes.

"Stay away from Rosie, bitch, or your pride won't be the only thing you lose," she spat with a nasty look.

That's when Cora ran over to me with my clothes in her hand, handing them to me and pushing me into the locker, I gripped my towel, making sure it didn't fall. I quickly changed and brushed my hair, getting out of the locker room with Cora right next to me. We avoided the class, but I could see a very pissed off Rosie talking to Catrina.

Mr. Nielsen, our gym teacher walks over to Cora and I; and started talking to me, but I wasn't focused on his words. I was focused on Rosie and Catrina's conversation. Even though it would have been impossible for me to have heard them, as I was very far away from them, I could hear them, clearly, extremely well, and I could hear the whispers from the people surrounding Rosie and Catrina.

That's when I realized I had some kind of super hearing, and my eyes widened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.8K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
1.4K 75 25
"Take the small one, she isn't human." Another officer came over and started to take her from my arms. She let go in shock but I grabbed her arm and...
7.2K 290 37
Warning: Violence, swearing, abuse, and other sensitive topics - Read at your own discretion --------------- Fate can be cruel. Especially when an...
25.9K 646 17
I died, but was reborn into my favorite show, as a child with the ability to regenerate fast and not age passed maturity, or you could say, I'm a mut...