Happy Ever After

By PopDat_Sonic

i have waited lifetimes to find you. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

26.

20.8K 1K 491
By PopDat_Sonic

The following morning, Amber woke up in Knowledge's room on clean sheets with Mecca next to her.. but no Knowledge.

She looked to see Mecca still asleep and decided to get out of bed so she could handle her hygiene, while she had the time for herself.

As she waited for the shower water to heat up, she looked at her phone to see Knowledge hadn't texted her or anything, leaving her a little disappointed.

After she finished her shower, she raided his closet to find a long shirt and a boxers out of a new pack.

"Mama." She heard before seeing a half sleep Mecca creep into the closet.

"Hi Mecs, are you hungry?" She asked as she picked the child up.

Mecca nodded and rubbed her eyes.

As Amber headed down the stairs and into the kitchen she looked around in realization of where she was.

She never thought she'd reconnect with Knowledge and be in this big house with his kid.

"Chicken and waffles?" Amber asked Mecca as she saw what Knowledge had in the fridge.

Mecca nodded and Amber got to work.

___________________

The whole day, the two spent in the house together and alone.

Amber was fed up.

"How you fly us out here so you can spend time witcho child and you out the whole day? Before she could even wake up." Amber ranted on the phone to Sky.

"You right," Sky nodded "But you also know he busy right now. Just be patient."

"He could've communicated that, ugh I'm ready to go home now." Amber huffed.

"Girl.. what is up wit you?" Sky said eyeing the camera.

Amber stood still for a minute causing Sky to smirk.

"Y'all nasty!"

"We didn't even-What are you talking about?" Amber lied.

Sky let out a laugh "I know you Amber, y'all f-u-c-k-e-dddddd"

"I know how to spell Sky.."

"Yea but my lil niece right there, anyways how was it?"

Amber shrugged "I don't know what it is."

"Girl.." Sky dragged as she eyed her.

Sky began to say something else until the alarm system chimed and a voice announced that the front door opened.

"Is that Comprehensive?" Sky asked as she laughed at her joke.

Amber rolled her eyes but nodded "Yea, I'll call you later?"

Sky nodded before hanging up.

"Mecca where you at?" Knowledge's voice boomed through the house as his heavy footsteps could be heard.

Mecca cheesed as her dad walked into the living room and swooped her up.

"Mwahmwahmwahhh" he kissed all over her face before fixing her in his arms.

Amber listened to the child giggle as she fake scrolled on her phone.

Knowledge smirked and shook his head at her stubbornness.

"Wassup?"

"Hey." She lazily waved.

Knowledge's smile fell a little bit.

"You wanna go out tonight?" He asked as Mecca wiggled out of his arms.

She shrugged and watched Mecca walk to her iPad.

"I guess.."

"Okay.." he scrunched up his face, "Imma go shower, ight?"

"Okay." She nodded then went back to her phone.

Knowledge let out a breath as he headed upstairs to his room. 

An hour had passed and he came back down the stairs in some sweats.

She watched out of her peripheral as he sat down next to Mecca's now sleeping body.

"She always somewhere sleep." He chuckled.

Amber nodded as she continued on her phone.

"I uh wanted to take you to this cooking class." He told her.

"That's cool, what time I need to be ready?"

Knowledge shook his head and glanced at Mecca before he spoke "Lemme see you in the kitchen please."

Amber watched him make his way into the kitchen before she followed after him.

He watched as she sat on the island before making his way in between her legs.

"Fix yo attitude." He simply told her.

"I don't have one.."

"You do, and ion understand why but fix that shit." He said sternly.

Amber fought the urge to clench her legs as she looked down at her nails.

"You understand?" He asked gently picking her chin up so she could look at him.

"...yea."

"If sum wrong communicate that shit, you a grown woman Amber."

She nodded and tried to look down as he stared at her, but he held her chin in place.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I was just a little irritated but it's okay." She told him.

"Amber.."

She huffed before speaking "I was just mad about you being gone all day and-."

Knowledge smirked "Aww you just missed daddy?"

"Eww.." she scrunched up her face causing him to chuckle.

"Nah for real I'm sorry, I had something's to take care of. Tomorrow imma be home all day, I wanna take Mecca to build a bear and we can do some other shit. Ight?"

Amber nodded "Okay."

"Gimme a kiss." He said as he still held onto her chin.

She pecked his lips once causing him to mug her as she pulled away.

"Stop fuckin playing wimme." He said before sticking his tongue in her mouth.

Amber smiled as they pulled away causing him to smirk.

"Why you acting like we ain have a time last night?" He asked.

Amber looked at him before letting out a laugh. "You so corny man.."

"Coach's wife said she can watch Mecca tonight, you good with that?" He asked, resting his head on her chest.

"Yea." Amber nodded as she placed her hand in his hair.

"What time are we going?" She asked him.

"Seven." He said.

"You gon make it?" She laughed as she watched him close his eyes.

"Mhm, go get Mecca," He chuckled. "Y'all come take a nap wimme."

______________________

"You had a good time?" Knowledge asked as they walked out of the class.

Amber smiled as she thought about the night.

"Mhm, I need all that fancy kitchen stuff she had tho. My air fryer not cutting it now."

Knowledge watched as she started to open his car door and shook his head.

"You know ion even play that." He said pushing her back a little and opening the door for her.

"I love your car." Amber said once she got in to admire the blue interior.

He had just gotten a custom blue G-Wagon with dark blue interior.

"Yea?"

"Mhm, blue interior gon do it for me every time." She said, causing him to smile.

"I missed you." Knowledge told her.

"I missed you too."

"How you been?"

Amber scrunched up her face before letting out a laugh. "Really nigga?"

"Really. I feel like everything moved fast we ain really catch up."

"Well.. I moved to Atlanta to dance then had a baby.. continued to strip and now I'm going to school. Not much."

He chuckled and nodded "You was dating anyone?"

"No... me and Ace did mess around but he wasn't for me." Amber honestly told him.

She watched as his jaw slightly clenched, before he relaxed.

"..What about you?" She asked cocking her eyebrow up.

"What about me?"

She playfully rolled her eyes "How you been? yOu WaS dAtInG aNyOne?"

He chuckled and shook his head "Been focused on ball."

"What about Linda?" She shot.

"Maneee," he dragged as he reclined his seat and laughed. "Me and Lisa ain got shit going on."

"Mhm.."

"Mhm.." he mocked before resting his hand on her thigh, causing her to look over at him.

"You got my heart Amber."

"..Knowledge, I love you. But I'm not ready for no relationship."

He let out a breath "I'm not proposing a relationship Amb.. we both got work to do before. But I'm letting you know we endgame. Ain no niggas or bitches on the side, ight?"

Amber nodded causing him to shake his head.

"Words."

"Okay Knowledge."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 23.5K 32
the story of slim & cash.
2.7K 98 10
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎.
70.5K 4.1K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23