The Red Conqueror

By SkimReader07

Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. Af... More

Clarifications
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
OVA 1: Thoughts of the Hyoudou
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OVA 2: Repentance of a Valkyrie and Knight, Doubts of an Angel
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
OVA 3: Confirming Doubts
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

11.7K 165 22
By SkimReader07

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

DREAMSCAPE OF ISSEI

Issei: If I'm not mistaken, you are me? - looking at the figure of him.

????: Yes and no but that will be answered later, for now, sit down, my legs hurt - out of nowhere, Issei and the figure were seated.

Issei: Hmmm, ok then, what am I doing here and what do you want? - leaning back in the chair - I hope you're not that thing in anime of a being a dark part of me, or something and that you want to take control of my body, but then I find out that you are good and want to help me.

????: ... Haha, well no - his appearance changed to an Issei that was half white and half black - You see I am you or better yet, was you.

Note: The half white half black like Zetsu, but more in appearance to White Ichigo

Issei: Ah, well, that's more confusing... we better start with your name and then you can explain.

????: Well, you can call me Jiko, if you want - a smile on his face.

Note: It means self like "one's self"

Issei: Is it because you are me?

Jiko: You could say that - his smile remains on his face - now, let's get to the main thing.

Issei-bueno{he said calmly}.

Jiko: I am you or I was you but I still am part of your feelings and have always been here with you. When you needed to trust yourself, I helped you, when you went through something, I gave you strength, I am a part of you, but...

Issei: But something happened, so it's not like what it used to be.

Jiko: Correct, you and I got separated when this "fall'' started. Every day, hour, minute or second, you and I separated even more, this leads to your decrease in feelings - looking up to the sky of the mindscape.

Issei: I understand, because I felt that I was lacking strength - also looking at the sky - like when I entered this place - turning his gaze to Jiko.

Jiko: Yes, when you entered here, we temporarily separated - turning to Issei.

Issei: And what is this place? - looking at the panorama around him.

Jiko: That I can't tell you now, that is for later, I am here to tell you something important and repeat something I already told you

Issei-and that would be? - raising an eyebrow, while paying more attention to what Jiko had to say.

Jiko: First and most importantly is that when you leave here, you have to talk to Ddraig and ask him what he plans to do with the Boosted Gear. No matter what he tells you, you will tell him that everything will be fine, that nothing bad will happen.

Issei just nodded his head.

Jiko; And second, I already told you once if you keep suppressing your feelings, these will be harmful when you release them, so stop holding back, you're better than this - getting up from his chair.

Issei: Ehh, you said that? Then that would mean that... - Issei looked at Jiko, only to see Raynare.

Jiko: I took this form for a few minutes to talk to you and turn you from the path you were heading.

Issei: Haha.. yeah, I'm crazy -putting a hand on his head.

Jiko: No, you aren't, only that when people go through difficult situations or events that break their minds and feelings, they tend to act differently, only that you were separated in two and already in.... oh, you better wake up - stopping himself from continuing and looking back at the sky.

Issei: Eh - as he began to disappear.

Jiko: Quiet, Ddraig will send you to do something and you and I will talk again, just wait and I will answer all your questions, and do not forget what I told you - as he watched Issei disappear, leaving Jiko alone in that place.

Jiko: Ahh,...... it is better that everything goes faster but that can't be - as he looked towards the ground.

As cracks with flames appeared throughout the place and these cracks became larger every second consuming everything that was in its way within its flames.

Jiko: Well... - while looking at the cracks - it's better to prepare me for my long sleep - as he faded away, too.

OUTSIDE OF ISSEI'S DREAMSCAPE

Ddraig: PARTNER!... PARTNER!... PART... - until Issei abruptly woke up.

Issei: WHO, WHAT, WHEN! - as he jumped off the ground into a standing position, on guard.

Ddraig: "It's good that you're awake - happy that Issei woke up, but he couldn't help but think - 'I couldn't see that dream, that's strange.'

Issei: Ahh, Ddrai... - stopping himself and sitting back on the ground, he remembered what Jiko told him.

Issei: Ddraig - a great seriousness emitted from his tone.

Ddraig: "Yes?" - a little confused by Issei's tone.

Issei: Tell me what do you plan to do with the Boosted Gear?

Ddraig: "Ehhh, oh Issei, you know I already finished modifying your training, you see time passes 3 times faster here, so if a day passes out there. It would be three days within here and you can modify it so that it also works with magic power" - internally, he was very nervous - 'Damn it, I must change the subject quickly.'

Issei: Ddraig.

Ddraig: "Ohh... look at the flowers, they have finished adapting, we only need to talk to the maid, and then the Maou to go find the other thing that is missing."

Issei: Y DDRAIG GOCH! - looking at his left hand with a glare - speak.

Ddraig: "I... I... fine" - feeling defeated, he decided to explain his plan again - "I will explain it to you in the easiest way for you to understand. The plan was that while the ritual is happening, I would be changing the power of Ophis with my own. While I'm doing that, the Boosted Gear would be going through a sort of metamorphosis like reconstruction. While it is in this state, it will absorb the powers of Albion that you took as well as the power of Ascalon, uniting them with the abilities of the Boosted Gear. However, during this phase, your blood and dragon powers will be sealed until the Boosted Gear is finished with the process."

Issei: And the bad news..." - detecting some sadness in Ddraig's tone, which caused him to be worried.

Ddraig: "Well there is a high possibility that my soul will be permanently sealed or ... dead."

Issei: You'll die but.. - he was worried, but he remembered what Jiko told him - relax, Ddraig, everything will be fine, there is no need to worry - calming down, though he was confused by what jiko would do to ensure that nothing bad happens, but decided that they will talk later.

Ddraig: "It'll be ok, partner."

Issei: But you don't think I will explode because of that whole process - although he was worried, but it didn't show up on his face.

Ddraig: "Good, as you know the Boosted Gear can not use the powers of the white dragon without any cost because they are two different skills, and can only have one. This process will combine the skills and other things, such as Ascalon, imagine it, a dragon type Longinus that is also a dragon slayer Longinus" - excited to see what happened at the end of the process - "but the downside is that all your power due to having a body with the blood and flesh of two dragons, it will be sealed to adapt and improve as a whole with the Boosted Gear."

Issei: And that would leave me as?

Ddraig: "You would be a human with a low power, it would be as if you did not enter the supernatural world."

Issei: Oh - discouraged by the fact that he would have to be a human again.

Ddraig: "Yes, although we still need to do this to heal you, but on the bright side, you can train here to build up your prowess as the process goes."

Issei: And when will that be?

Ddraig: "We will do it after talking to the others."

Issei: Alright, that's fine" - still discouraged, but hoped for the process to go by quickly, so he can have his resurgence.

Issei got up from the ground, and began to stretch.

Issei: Alright, Ddraig and how long did I sleep?

Ddraig: "Two and a half hours."

Issei: Well, we better get back to Kuoh and wait for Ane.

Note: "Ane" is another way to say "older/big" sister and it's the title that Grayfia wants Issei to call her by.

Ddraig: "Ok, take the flower mixture and leave it in a place where nothing will happen to it."

Issei took the bowl with the flower mixture and left it on top of what looked like a bench made of silver, then began to walk a little to stretch his legs. As he was going through a lot of treasures bigger than him, he moved something that made a box fall on his head.

Issei: Agh, what is that - holding his head and rubbing the spot where the box hit him.

Issei approached the box and opened it and found two blood-red gloves with some flame design and a small magic circle or jewel.

Ddraig: "BEWARE OF THAT!!"

Issei: What's the matter, Ddraig - confused by his partner's reaction.

Ddraig: "Those gloves are special so be careful, I'll tell you what they do later."

Issei:... Ok well, let's go - creating a magic circle to go to a quiet place to wait for Grayfia.

IN THE PARK.

Issei appeared in the park and looked for a tree, after finding it he decided to lay down and wait.

About 20 minutes passed when he felt some people walking towards him.

????: Hello Hyoudou-san

Issei, agitated by what he was called, opened his eyes to see two girls whom he knew.

????: How are you? - the other girl replied as she sat next to Issei, while the other sat down in front of him.

Issei: Ah, hello, Katase, Murayama - his tone is emotionless once again.

Katase: God, it's true, you look horrible - getting a better look at Issei, now that she is facing him.

Issei was very pale with large dark circles under his eyes, his hair was rowdy, he looked like a disaster, but the strangest thing was his face, it did not express feeling, just like his eyes, they were empty without shine.

Issei: What do you two want, if it's to ridicule me, you will end up worse than the bastard, Saji - his tone was very intimidating like it was when he beat the perverted duo and Saji earlier in the day.

The Kendo duo was more than surprised, this was the perverted beast, that couldn't be true, he did not look at them in a lewd way, but with indifference. What happened to the energetic and cheerful pervert that no matter how many you see them beat him with the kendo club, he did not give up on spying. It was very sad to see a person in this way.

Murayama: Hyoudou-san, aren't we good friends? - slightly nervous about this confrontation.

Issei: Yeah, we're good friends if you consider hitting me with a stick almost any time you see me or talk about how that it was better for me to be expelled or that I was the worst piece of shit in this world, then we're inseparable friends - with sarcasm rolling off the tongue.

Katase: I know, we were wrong speaking that way and we regret it - as Murayama moved from his side to stand next to her best friend and they bowed their heads.

Issei: That doesn't matter, so talk and go away, I want to sleep.

Murayama: We were not in the classroom, when it happened, they told us that that the two perverts, along with Saji and a girl that they almost expelled you, and that you sent them to the infirmary, and you even hit Sona-kaichou - starting off calm, but ended up reproaching Issei.

Issei: And what, you want to know why, I'm already tired of listening to you.

Katase: We would like to know because why did this happen and why did Saji say that they betrayed you? - she put her hand in her skirt and then quickly pulled it out.

Issei was about to tell them that he would not tell them anything, but he felt that the people he was waiting for had already arrived and he would have to explain everything to them, so he decided to tell the Kendo duo and that the people would listen and thus kill two birds with one shot.

Issei: Alright - leaning back against the tree.

Katase and Murayama paid close attention along with the other guests.

Issei: I discovered 3 days ago that I have a disease that is killing me - this impacted all who were listening - this disease makes me spit blood, feel weak, and every day I get closer to my death - looking to the sky.

Murayama: What... - but she remembered that she was told that Issei had spit blood in the classroom - ... that's why you look like this, it makes sense.

Issei: Yes, but the other thing you asked is a bit complicated - closing his eyes.

Katase: And what would it be? - still confused.

Issei: I had a relationship with the girls of the ORC and with other girls as well - this shocked both kendo girls - but not only did we have a relationship, but we lived together and we were committed to marriage - his tone becoming cold.

Katase: Then the rumors were true - only to see Issei nod his head - but why aren't you together?

Issei: That's what I'm getting to, a few days ago, they ignored me, they did not pay attention to me, some greeted me, but that was it, before they slept in the same bed as me, but that ended, as they discarded me as if I was nothing for them - his tone changing from emotionless to one of fury.

Murayam: Eh... and what happened, why did they discard you? - feeling sorrow for Issei.

Issei: A short period of time ago I fell into a coma, it only lasted 2 weeks, but apparently that was more than enough for all the feelings that they had for me die or were replaced - lowering his head for his hair to cover his eyes - they thought that I would die, that I would never wake up, I don't know, all I know that those two weeks were enough, so that they would no longer love me, but maybe from the beginning, they never loved me or I was just a toy, or they got tired of me or my perversion, but that does not matter, they changed me and deceived me - his tone dead and empty, no sadness or anger within it.

Katase:... and who did they change you for? - with some tears coming out of her eyes.

Issei: Ahh, easy, my so-called friend and rival, who I considered a brother, my so-called best friend who I help overcome his past, my other rival, who shared my perversion, and my so-called friend who I believed to be my younger brother and the one that I once considered to be a second father - his tone growing darker - ha who would have thought, but it's the truth.

Katase and Murayama could not believe it. Everything that was happening to Issei, from being in a coma, to your girlfriends who betrayed you with your best friends that you considered your family, and to be waiting for death, this was unreal. For a person to endure that, they would surely cry hugging someone close to them or become suicidal. When these words passed through their heads, they were a little afraid that Issei would take the second option. It was true that they were not close to him and that they said several horrible things about the brunette, but that did not mean that they hated him to death, sure, he spied on them, but all men have some perversion and even women, and that was reason for this to happen to him? The answer was that he did not deserve this, but they could not do anything but to try to comfort him, because he could do more damage to himself than they had, so they just sat, sobbing, while watching Issei.

And seeing Issei, they could see someone who is on the verge of breaking, someone who carries a weight on his back, someone good but was silent in disgrace, but he was not one to go behind the backs of those who hurt him to take revenge, as many people would do, he is sitting here, suffering in silence.

Murayama:... And why aren't... you at home with your parents? - still sobbing from the ordeal that Issei is going through.

Issei:.... Hahaha... my "parents"? - his voice taking on an even darker tone.

The Kendo duo felt that answer meant that everything was worse than they thought.

Issei: My "parents" were aware that they deceived me and they agreed to it, ha those good "parents" had the audacity to say that I should be like them, haha what pathetic bitches and pieces of shit - his voice dead again - so do me a favor and don't call me, Hyoudou, thanks.

They could no longer believe it, he was enduring this all alone, without help, it was him against the world. This was very bad, he needed help, but from who, his parents were in on this, along with his "friends" and "girlfriends", too, even his perverted friends did something horrible to someone who was already going through all this, what were they thinking.

Issei: Ahhh.. it's better that you two go, I want to be alone - looking at the two girls.

They looked back at Issei in silence for a few seconds until Issei spoke again.

Issei: Also who are you going to deliver that recording to. - pointing to Katase's skirt

Katase: Y... you.. knew... - stuttering, afraid of what Issei's reaction would be.

Issei: Yes.

Murayama: And you're not angry? -also afraid of what Issei could do.

Issei: No, just tell me who told you to record me - his tone is still empty.

Katase: It was Aika Kiryuu.

Issei: Are you friends or something?

Murayama: Yes, we're friends - standing her ground

Issei: Then you can leave - his voice becoming intimidating.

Katase: Er... right - as both girls began to turn and leave, but in a quick movement, they embraced Issei.

Issei: What the fuck are you doing? - his tone promising death

Murayama: We're sorry for asking you those questions and for recording you and for everything that we did to you in the past, we can only ask you for forgiveness - as she and Katase separated from Issei.

Issei: Ahh, I already said that it doesn't matter, it's in the past, but I want to know what you will do with the recording? - raising an eyebrow.

Katase: After showing it to Aika, we will show it to those of the academy, so that they see the true face of their 2 "great" Onee-samas. - with venom in her tone, and Murayama nodding in agreement in detest of their former idols.

Issei: Well, you better get going - moving from leaning on the tree to lying on the ground.

Murayama: We're really sorry - as she and Katase left.

AFTER 3 MINUTES.

Issei: Seriously they won't come out?

When saying, two figures came from behind the tree that Issei was previously leaning on, these figures were immobile.

Issei: 'All good, it's alright' - standing up and turning to face the figures.

Ddraig: And I am glad - surprising Issei because he said it in a lively tone.

Issei: 'Are you serious, Ddraig?'

Ddraig: It was just to cheer you up, don't take it personal.

Issei: 'Well, whatever' - cutting off communication with the dragon and looking at the figures.

Issei: Hello Sera-chan and Ane{said in an empty tone}.

The two women did not move but kept sobbing.

Issei: Oh, okay, bring it in -opening his arms.

Serafall was the first to throw herself at Issei and embrace him tightly.

Searfall was feeling many emotions, but joy came at the end because she found him, that feeling of despair and fear calmed down. He was in front of her, but on the other hand there was confusion, anger, and incompetence, she felt useless, as she left what she considered her little brother to suffer this and being left alone. It did not matter that she had so much work because of the Trihexa, she should have been with him, but she wasn't and that feeling was consuming her.

She was putting more and more force in the embrace, as she did not want to let go. She felt that if she did he would fall into a darkness that no one could take him out and she would not allow that.

Issei caressed the head of Serafall carefully, although he was expressing affection, it did not show on his face. He then looked to Grayfia who was in the same place, and like Serafall, tears fell through his eyes.

Issei: You too, sis - opening up his other arm a little more.

After a few seconds, she also jumped into his arms to hug him.

Grayfia strongly embraced Issei, at this time, there was no label of respect, she just wanted to confirm that he was here, and that he would not leave.

The two were sobbing for about 5 minutes until they calmed down and remained holding him. After they calmed down, they sat with Issei on the floor.

Grayfia: I'm glad to see that you are well, otouto - a little sorry for her early behavior, but rubbing his head, glad he was at least safe.

Issei: I'm okay

The two noticed this Issei was not the one they knew, he did not look at them with bright eyes, he did not express feelings on his face, his tone was flat and empty, and his appearance was bad.

Serafall: Ise-chan.... is what you said true? - looking towards the ground.

Issei: For the most part, yes..

Grayfia: So...- pausing herself to clear her mouth - they did? - watching Issei with concern

Issei: Yes

After those words, a great silence was formed, which lasted a few minutes until it was broken.

Serafall:No... no... it can't be - tearing her gaze from the ground to look back at Issei.

Issei: It's the truth - looking back at Serafall.

Grayfia: How... could they? - her tone was quiet, still trying to process what she heard.

Suddenly the atmosphere began to become cold as temperatures were dropping.

Serafall: Tell me... this disease... it's real -with a palpable fear in her voice.

Issei: Yes, it's true, I'm dying - looking towards the sky.

The whole atmosphere froze, the cold was too much, so Issei had to use magic so as not to freeze.

Issei: Girls, please calm down , I can't be using much magi.... puag - but ended up spitting blood.

The two became worried and stopped using magic, making the environment return to normal.

Issei cleans his mouth, where he drains some of the blood out.

Issei: 'Ddraig'.

Ddraig: Yes,the amount of magic you can use has gone down

Issei: 'Shit'

Grayfia: Otouto, are you alright - becoming very worried.

Serafall: Are you ok, Ise-chan - just as worried as Grayfia.

Issei: Yeah ,although you almost killed me but, I'm fine.

Grayfia: We better take you to see Sirzechs-sama.

Serafall: You're right, the more time passes, it could get worse -standing up from the ground.

Issei: Hey, why the rush?

Serafall: You're spitting blood, and you are not nervous or worried? - incredulous about Issei's behavior

Grayfia: Yes, Serafall-sama is correct, we better hurry - also getting from the ground.

Issei: Calm down, this is nothing - as he too got up from the ground.

Serafall/Grayfia: LIKE HELL IT'S NOTHING!

Issei: Alright, just breathe and calm down - with his calm expression present.

They both took heavy breaths and calmed down.

Issei: Well, now this is what we will do - putting his hands on the shoulders of the two.

Serafall: What will we do?

Grayfia: The best thing to do would be to go to Sirzechs-sama first - proceeding to make a teleportation circle but Issei spoke first.

Issei: No, I won't go yet, but you will.

Serafall/Grayfia: Ehh - confused.

Issei: You will go and tell Sirzechs to make a meeting, that I would only have to explain everything once - removing his hands from the shoulders of the two.

Grayfia:.. That's a good idea - thinking about the benefits of doing so.

Serafall: And who would go to this meeting? - intrigued by who Issei would select.

Issei: Sirzechs, you, Ane, Zeoticus-san, Venelana-san, Sairaorg, Lord Phenex, Lady Phenex, Odin, Göndul, Baraquiel, Shemhazai, Sona, her peerage, all of them, Lord Sitri, Lady Sitri, Yasaka, Arthur, Bikou, Michael, Uriel, Valery, if she can, Tannin, Ajuka-san, and Falbium-san, that would be all.

Both: Ok - remembering the given names.

Grayfia: Alright, we will go inform Sirzechs-sama about all this - making a magic circle for the women to leave.

Serafall: I will come to find you when everything is ready - preparing to enter the circle.

Issei: Ok - lying back on the ground.

Serafall: Are you sure that you're fine? - worried about his condition.

Issei: Yeah, calm down and don't worry, just resting - raising his hand to signal that he's ok.

With a nod of their heads, both left Issei to go speak with Sirzechs.

IN THE UNDERWORLD, SIRZECHS OFFICE.

The redhead with a serious look on his face was watching the door, waiting. He had already seen the video about 50 times, and could not get the feeling that his sister and her peerage and the others did such a foolish move of committing infidelity and that they lost a noble, honest man.

While thinking, a magic circle appeared to show Serafall and Grayfia. The two upon arrival were stunned by the gaze of Sirzechs, which said "TALK NOW", which frightened them a little.

Sirzechs: Well? - his voice with a heavy tone.

Serafall: We found him - going to sit on the couch that was in the office.

Sirzechs: And where is he? - looking at his wife, his tone never changing.

Grayfia: He did not want to come, at least not yet and figured it would be better to schedule a meeting, so he can explain everything at once.

Sirzechs: *sighs*... How was he, nothing was wrong with him, right? - running a hand through his hair.

Serafall: He's not well.

Grayfia: It would be better to make preparations as soon as possible.

Sirzechs: You're right and who is to attend this meeting?

Both: Well...

WITH ISSEI.

Issei was lying on the grass, with his eyes closed, in a calm and relaxing silence, but he broke the silence.

Issei: Hey Ddraig - his eyes never moving nor opening.

Ddraig: "What's wrong?" - a green circle glowing on Issei's hand as the dragon spoke.

Issei: When the process begins, how long will I be a human? - opening his eyes, looking at the sky.

Ddraig: "I don't know for sure, it could be a month, ten years, I don't know." - concerned about this, who knows if another threat would appear, Issei wouldn't be as strong, certainly not strong enough to put the target in his place as a lesser dragon for his crimes.

Issei: Well, I can take advantage of it - getting up from the ground.

Ddraig: "How? What's the benefit?"

Issei: Well, I will have a mediocre base of all my powers, I am a physical attacker, and only know how to fight melee. I can use magic, but I hardly know how to use any. I have three swords and I hardly know how to use them. I am someone who has power, but doesn't know how to use it efficiently - beginning to walk.

Ddraig: "...Well, I guess you're right. You can train when you don't have it and when they return, apart from being stronger, you would know how to use them perfectly, and even improve them."

Issei: Exactly, I'm going to buy some things to prepare and that oasis will help, since you said the magic around it makes time go slower, which will give me more time to train - leaving the park.

Issei was walking around the city and found a library, he went in to look for certain books. He found what he was looking for, a self-defense book, a boxing book, a kendo book, a book that was based on a variety of sword styles, a book that was based on different striking styles, and a medicine book, these were for beginners. He even got more complicated ones, a math book just like the medicine ones from beginner to intermediate levels. Based on school levels, they could be considered from college and beyond, physics books, chemistry books, knowing that he would likely miss school, he could only hope Sona would cover for him, so he could be back for finals and pass to move on to the next level. Being pleased with what he found, he took them. In addition, he got a backpack to carry them, he bought his items and left, putting all the books away and kept walking.

Ddraig: Why all that? - referring to the books, speaking in his partner's mind as he was in public at the moment.

Issei: 'It's to learn to do what I cannot do in my current state, plus I intend to continue my education, I want to have a degree, I missed a bit because I was in a coma and barely caught up, I may be gone for a longer while, so I want to stay caught up on my education, unlike those bitches, who were too busy fucking around, they probably were expecting me to catch them up to speed or Sona to do so or maybe little Saji, since he was the only one in school.'

Ddraig: Haha, indeed, it is wise to stay up to date on your schoolwork, but why the fighting books?

Issei: 'Ahhh... about that, I decided to fend for myself, because I would do everything my way, I would learn to be independent, to fight my way, to use magic my way, nobody would know how I fight, making it more difficult to beat me, since they won't know what I've learned and it will help me mature.'

Draig: How interesting, if this is the path you choose to walk, I support you - but to himself, he thought - 'For as long as I can.'

Issei: 'I have to ask Ajuka, to see if he gives me some books on magic. His formulation of spells are so intricate, I want to be able to utilize my magic to the fullest. I'll have to see if Shemhazai and Baraquiel can get me everything about the sacred gears....hmmm, I'll also want to ask if there is something like magical mathematics or magical physics, thinking about it, it would be better to understand everything. I would have to ask for a type of dictionary or something.'

Issei: Ahhh.... I'm hungry - starting to walk to a small cafe, it was like 5 o'clock, nearing the evening and he went to eat quietly.

Note: Remember Issei left school early after the incident and didn't return until school ended, hence why Katase and Murayama encountered him on their way back from kendo practice and then his talk with Grayfia and Serafall.

After eating, Issei came out of the cafe, feeling a little more refreshed, but when he turned his head, he met two people he did not want to see, unfortunately, it seems that those two people saw him.

Ddraig: *growls* Great, just what we needed, we don't have time for this shit.

Issei: 'Indeed.' - a glare now present on his face, his eyes giving a slight amber glow.

Miki: Oh, look, it's Issei - pointing in his direction.

Gorou: Hey Issei - as they began to approach him.

Issei only sighed, and began to walk in the opposite direction, ignoring those two, he listened as they called him but he ignored them.

Gorou: Son... son... SON... ISSEI! - trying to get Issei's attention.

Miki ran until she reached Issei's side.

Miki: Son, where have you been? You had us worried - looking sideways at iIssei while scolding him.

Issei did not care that she was there and kept walking to the tune of his own beat.

Miki: Issei Hyoudou, stop walking this instant - grabbing Issei by the shoulder.

Issei: Shut up and let go of me, you bitch - removing Miki's hand from his shoulder - oh wait, forgive me, calling you a bitch would be an insult to them - with venom in his tone, he turned to keep walking.

Miki was rattled that her "son" would say those words, but before she could say anything, Gorou interrupted.

Gorou: How dare you talk to your mother like that, first, you don't return home and then insult your mother, you are going to receive some punishment for your insolence - stopping Issei by grabbing his shoulder.

Issei: 'Ahhh, it seems I can not be at peace.'

Ddraig: I think it's time to put them in their place.

Issei: 'You're right.'

Issei: Ahhh, what do we have here? I believe I told you to leave me alone - grabbing Gorou's hand off his shoulder and turning towards the man.

Gorou: What happened to you, son? Oh, are you sad to not to be able to spend much time with the girls? Don't worry, they are in the house - placing his hand back on Issei's shoulder, stopping him again.

Issei: Alright, look, you piece of shit, I already told you to let me go and leave me alone - with a growl in his tone, once again, grabbing the hand on his shoulder.

Miki: Son, why are you talking to us like this? - trying to prevent the situation from escalating.

Issei: Leave me alone or they will regret it - letting go of the hand and preparing to go on his way.

Gorou: What the fuck is wrong with you? - before turning to his wife and lowering his voice - you see, dear, this is why I told you that they were better than him - but the response he got in return was not from his wife.

Issei: Then why don't you adopt them and raise them, you know what they say shit raises shit - his glare slightly intensified

Both adults were shocked, they did not expect him to hear them.

Miki: W..w.. what are you talking about son? - nervous about what may transpire.

Issei: Don't call me that I am not the son of a piece of shit like you, so I suggest you reconsider what you call me. - his tone is empty and indifferent.

Gorou: Look, you spoiled child, it's best that you apologize for all the idiocies that you're saying - grabbing Issei again.

Ddraig: Partner...

Issei: 'I know'

This time, Issei did not remove Gorou's hand, but raised his hand, and snapped his fingers, creating a barrier. When making the barrier, he felt a puncture of pain in his heart but he did not show it.

Issei: Alright, you pieces of shit, I've gotten tired of this, so this is the fucking last warning that I give you - his voice taking on a much darker tone.

Miki: Sonn calm down and let's go home - going to grab Issei's hand but couldn't help but think - 'I have to know if he knows about the girls.'

Issei lowered his head, making the adults think that he had calmed down and could bring him home.

Issei: Haha... son this and son that, you sound like a broken record, you don't even know the meaning of that word? - looking into Miki's eyes, she could see the inferno within them, that amber glow, she felt like it could burn her. She was frightened by the look and stepped back a little but Gorou became more angry and squeezed his grip on Issei.

Gorou: Look, I've already had it, when we get home, you will see the punishment that I will give you - trying to drag Issei, but he did not move.

Issei: Are you fucking deaf, I'm not going to go to any fucking place with you. - the venom in his voice returning.

Gorou: Eh, who do you think you're talking to, I am your father - looking into the eyes of Issei.

Ddraig: You poor soul, you don't even know.

Issei: Haha, my father? You? No, you are just a Chinese imitation of a man - a smirk adorning his face and swatting Gorou's hand off his shoulder with force.

Gorou: Look brat, you shut up and obey or else - waving his hand to shake off the pain from Issei's blow.

Issei: Oh and if not? What will you do? Don't make me laugh, you don't know what is in front of you? -his becoming a bit arrogant, but empty and eyes seemed to glow amber as if they were on fire.

Gorou: I don't care that you are a lower class demon, I am your father and you will listen to me.

Issei: 'Lower class? Just as I thought they told them about the supernatural, but it seems that not everything, wow, are far they will go to keep with their lies? And they think they can take my achievements.'

Ddraig: I'm done with this charade

Issei: 'So am I.'

Issei: You are not my father, is that clear to you? - becoming more threatening in his tone.

Miki: What have we done that you act this way towards us? - hoping for a different answer than what she wants to believe.

Ddraig: Why can't humans keep their mouths shut?

Issei: 'Even worse that I have to become one of them, while the process goes through, hopefully, it's a short phase.'

Issei: Do you think I don't know a damn about anything - increasing his power, no matter how much pain he felt.

Gorou: What are you talking about? - feigning ignorance.

Issei: And you still have to ask, I will help you remember, how about talking behind my back that I deserve to be deceived - his tone portrayed disgust as if he is speaking to lesser beings.

Both were frightened, he knew but how.

Miki: How do you know?

Issei: That doesn't matter to you

Gorou: Look boy, you are going to tell me how you know and you will go home and you will be with the girls, it is clear to you? - trying to assert himself to Issei

Issei: No, you do not order me, is that clear - grabbing Gorou by the neck in a quick movement - apparently you and that bitch helped those damn whores - tightening the grip - if only they told you the truth.

Miki: You... you are going to respect us, you perverted brat, you should not even be with them, you should be grateful - embracing Issei, making him release Gorou.

Issei:............

Gorou: It's true, it's best if you shut up and you answer my questions - grabbing Issei by the collar of his shirt - how do you know about that? - looking into Issei's eyes.

Issei:............ you don't care about that - with an emotionless tone}.

Miki: Yes, we do, knowing that if you say anything, you will ruin the reputation of our girls.

Issei kept silent, listening to his "parents", it breaks him more, no matter how much he hated them, there was still some affection towards them, but it seems that they did not have any, cursing the girls for ruining this family, he never should have let them in his life and now he's kicking them out, it's over and when the truth comes to light, they can only blame themselves, these fools will know who Issei really was and curse themselves for listening to some wretched whores and they will know that he wasn't their son anymore, he's a dragon, he could be considered a descendant of Great Red, not these greedy humans, who use his money for their lavish vacations.

Gorou: I will not let a perverted shit ruin the image of the girls - tightening his grip.

Issei was connecting the dots, because they didn't care about having sex in the house, because they didn't care that they saw them with his "friends", and the reason was that these two helped and supported them, this ended destroying and killing the little affection he felt for the people in front of him.

Issei: You guys are shit.

Miki: What did you say? - not hearing Issei the first time.

Issei took Gorou's hand, and just by putting some force in his grip, he broke it and then he bent wrist backwards.

CRACK! SNAP! That was the sound that was heard from Gorou's hand and wrist.

Gorou: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH - screaming in pain and falling to his knees.

Miki: Dear - going to her husband's rescue.

Issei: You better listen to me and listen well - in a completely dead tone and a grave look in his eyes.

Both adults were paralyzed in fear by Issei's tone, when they heard it.

Issei: The next time you touch me, I will kill them, as for your girl's reputation, don't worry, I won't do anything, they already damaged it themselves, and when the truth comes to light, never look for me, never talk to me and I am no longer his son and you will know who to blame.

Both adults only felt anger, but it was because they could not get the information from Issei, but they did not think about the consequences of this confrontation, they lost their son, but they believed that he would come back and apologize, and they would give him away, that's why Gorou let a few words come out of his mouth, not knowing that in the future he would regret those words.

Gorou: Ha, yes of course you are nothing without us, nothing without them, you are just someone perverted, who has a little power, that nobody takes seriously, you are garbage, nothing more - looking at Issei's back as he walked away.

Issei: I hope you never regret those words, but you will and I won't care haha - with a tone that showed his superiority over his opponent, knowing that they will continue to cling on to false truths.

Ddraig: 'What the hell was that tone? That wasn't Issei's voice, what happened? Seems he's not afraid anymore of what life throws at him, it's time to break those chains and be reborn.'

Issei canceled the barrier and got lost in the crowd.

Miki helped Gorou to get home while they were walking, she thought if this was okay, from Issei's words, it didn't seem that way, but what would a pervert know, nothing, he just got excited about his name and that of the girls, who cares, he was a low class devil, he was not important, Kiba, Gasper, Saji, and Vali, they were real men, and they were worthy of the girls, right? These thoughts repeated over and over in her head until Gorou spoke.

Gorou: We won't say anything to the girls - he was serious, but scared that Issei may be right.

Miki: Ok - following her husband home with the same thoughts as him because if Issei was right, she doesn't know what she would do.

Issei walked in total silence through the streets towards the park, until he heard Ddraig's voice.

Ddraig: They weren't under any kind of magic, they said everything on their own - very annoyed at the "family" his partner was born into.

Issei: 'Ddraig, I don't care, the truth will come to light and they will wallow in despair, Issei Hyoudou is no more and they can blame those whores for killing him, what becomes of them is none of my concern, they are nothing.' - entering the park and going to lie down in the same place where he talked to the Kendo duo and then later, Serafall and Grayfia.

Issei: And now, we wait - closing his eyes to feel the wind on his face.

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.3K 16
Abused DxD Harem x Male Character Issei was very happy with his harem, and they loved him back. But one day, Issei began to grow violent and violent...
7.4K 205 3
Since the spark of creation two forces have been at odds with one another, though being on the same sides of the same coin they fight as if sworn ene...
31.2K 967 10
Issei Hyoudou, a boy too familiar with betrayal and deception, had his final straw of betrayal when his own brother who had mistreated him stabbed hi...
15.2K 445 5
What does happen, when you are abandoned by your only helping hand? It would break anyone right. It does, for an unfortunate individual. That went b...