The Red Conqueror

By SkimReader07

Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. Af... More

Clarifications
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
OVA 1: Thoughts of the Hyoudou
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OVA 2: Repentance of a Valkyrie and Knight, Doubts of an Angel
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
OVA 3: Confirming Doubts
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 8

10K 141 18
By SkimReader07

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

Issei was leaving the academy under the gaze of several, but he didn't care and kept walking.

Ddraig: So you became a psychopath or something?

Issei: 'Haha, no, Ddraig, that was just to release stress' - with a smile on his face, a weight lifted off his shoulders.

Ddraig: Ahh, well, I was ready to divide your energy, in case you took it too far.

Issei: 'Haha, well, I think they know not to mess with me now, anyway, let's leave this place, and start looking for things for the ritual.'

Ddraig: Indeed, but you're right, let's go.

After leaving the school exit, Issei went to an alley and teleported from the area.

BACK IN THE CLASSROOM.

Everyone was silent, they still did not know how to process everything that happened. First, Issei is accused of stealing someone's clothes, then they mocked, insulted, and beat him, then Issei did a 180 and beat Saji, Matsuda, Motohama, and a girl, then Saji said that all the girls that Issei was with were unfaithful, no one fully understood what happened in the room and hallway.

Sona: Everyone back to their classrooms - with an emotionless tone, standing in pain from the blow Issei gave her.

No one was moving from what Sona said.

Sona: I SAID EVERYONE BACK TO THEIR CLASSROOMS!! - fed up with the whole situation.

After hearing that scream, many went back to their classrooms, Sona sighed as the halls were clearing up, and looked to see the state of the 2 perverts, but also saw a boy with his cellphone out.

Sona: You, were you recording?

Boy-eh... yes - afraid that he would get punished as well.

Sona: Give me your phone - in a tone that meant she wasn't taking no for an answer and the boy gave her his phone and went to sit in his seat in silence.

Sona: I need someone to take these two to the infirmary - pointing to Matsuda and Motohama as they were unconscious and bleeding from the head by the blow, and their pants wet in piss from the fright, nobody got up to help, until two boys carried them by their upper bodies to avoid getting the piss on themselves and took them away. Sona looked at Saji, who was still unconscious from the beating he received, she ordered her peerage members that were around to take him to the council room.

IN THE STUDENT COUNCIL.

Saji was stirring, he tried to open his eyes, as his whole face was hurting, when he finally got his eyes open, he saw that he was in the student council and in front of him was all of his peerage teammates, even Loup was there.

Sona: Saji - in a cold tone that meant she was not to be lied to.

Saji - Ye.. yes, kaichou? - nervous about what was happening.

Sona: Tell me was everything you said in Hyoudou's classroom true. - her tone not changing and she was asking, she wanted him to admit it himself, despite knowing the answer.

Saji: What do you mean? - still nervous as he knows where this was heading, forgetting that he ratted himself out.

Sona: It appears that the blows from Issei have melted your brain, so tell me, is it true or not? - her tone becoming colder than before.

Saij: No, what happened was... - he proceeded to lie but was interrupted by his dragon tenant.

Vritra: "Yes, it's true". - anger and sorrow in the dragon's voice

Sona: Well, no need to say more, we will discuss it with Onee-sama and Sirzechs-sama.

Saji: Ehh but I... - but the looks of peerage silenced him.

Sona made a magic circle for communication.

Sona:.... Hello Onee-sama - nervous about what could happen, but kept her composure.

Serafall: Hi So-so, what's going on? - the ever cheerful voice of the Maou rang throughout the room.

Sona: Onee-sama, I am sending you a phone and I would like to look at the most recent video on it and discuss with Sirzechs-sama - teleporting the phone to her sister.

Serafall: A video? - confused about what her sister wanted her to see this video as the phone appeared in her office.

Sona: Yes.

Serafall: Let's see..... - as she began to watch the video, at first, it was a bit blurry and the sound was static, then she saw how they insulted Issei, kicked him while he was on the ground. She then saw Saji appear, when he came, so did Sona, and then she saw Issei change and his eyes seemed to burn, then saw the blows he dealt to Saji and the two perverts, but most importantly, she heard what Saji said.

Serafall:......... I'll talk to Sirzechs, for now, keep an eye on that piece of shit - her tone was so cold that Sona was surprised as she had never heard that type of tone from her sister.

Sona: Ok, goodbye Onee-sama - as she came out of her stupor.

After cutting off communication, everyone looked back at Saji, who was silent.

Tsubaki: Tell me was Kiba involved in all this? - her tone was also cold and matched her expression.

Saji did nothing but nod his head.

Tsubaki: Ok - depressed and upset by what Kiba did and left the room with Reya going to check on her, who was also sad by Kiba's actions.

Momo and Ruruko: You bastard - as tears spilled from their eyes, but hatred still showed on their faces.

Sona, not wanting to deal with the tense environment, decided to have Saji knocked back out as to tie him up and seal his powers, so he didn't try to warn Rias and have her use some lie to get Sirzechs on her side, knowing that the Demon King would listen to his sister, since she has experienced with her own sister, though to higher degree, but she was appreciative that she was not spoiled like Rias.

Sona: Garou. - looking to her rook, who knew what to do.

Saji looked back up to see the werewolf hybrid walk towards him.

Saji: Lou... - unable to finish as a blow from the werewolf rendered him unconscious once again.

Sona: Place magic seals on him and tie him up, make sure the seals will allow Vritra to communicate with us, his word will be beneficial in deciding what to do with him. - ordering her peerage, as they proceeded to carry out the task given to them by their mistress.

WITH ISSEI.

After teleporting, Issei appeared on a mountainside.

Issei: Ddraig where are we? - serious and curious about where he was.

Ddraig: "Ahhh, that's a failure of my calculations, well we are in some mountains in France near the Vosges mountain range, it is assumed that it was close to here."

Issei: And why are we here?

Ddraig: "We are looking for one of my oldest caves."

Issei: A cave?

Ddraig: "Well, they are like my old houses."

Issei: And? - urging Ddraig to continue.

Ddraig: "We are looking for it because one of my old carriers felt it was the first thing we needed."

Issei: Ddraig, explain yourself better - a little annoyed for not understanding what his partner was saying.

Ddraig: "Alright but for you to understand, I have to explain from the beginning, now start walking to the right." - As Issei started walking in the direction that his partner told him to go.

Ddraig: "Well, let's start with this, the fallen dragon is a curse and a disease, which affects dragons, since we are beings of pure power, the emotions of loneliness and sadness begin to reduce the power of the dragon by 20%. There are some cases that result in death and this is just the first phase of the fall. The second phase, however, is more lethal. It happens when a dragon is deceived or discovers that he is deceived by one or more of his females, his hatred, anger, sadness, and loneliness can cause the power of the dragon to get out of control, killing him slowly, he feels worse each and every day, in this state the dragon usually puts a curse on the females that were unfaithful, making them incapable of having children."

Issei: So I'm dying because of my feelings - his tone becoming emotionless.

Ddraig: "Yes, even if you suppress them and show that it does not affect you, your emotions are killing you."

Issei: And what is this curse?

Ddraig: Well that's something that we do for the hatred and anger we have for the female, you want to do it?

Issei: Hmmmm...... no, at least not yet.

Ddraig: "Can I know why?"

Issei: Easy, they want a family - his face is neutral and a cold tone, but an arrogant smile begins to form on his features - but I will take that away, when they are with their dream partner, I fought for their happiness, now it's time for them to fight on their own, though I don't think that is happening with Genshirou anytime soon - remembering the beatdown that he gave to the bearer of Vritra, with amusement in his voice, but also fury from all that he sacrificed and remembering the "reward" he received in return.

Ddraig: 'I know that it hurts you, everything that is happening to you, breaking you, yet you continue to push on with that smile, suppressing your feelings.'

Ddraig: "Well, we better continue."

Issei: There's more? - surprised that there's still more about the curse that he has.

Ddraig: "Yes, you feel the desire to kill and destroy."

Issei: Hmm, ok - calm about it, but remembered the beating given to the two perverts.

Ddraig: "The fallen dragon is also the longest and most painful way to becoming an evil dragon. For this to happen, the dragon must let his desire to kill and his anger and hatred consume them, after that a long process of transformation occurs, turning into an evil dragon brought down by his emotions."

Issei: So I'm becoming an evil dragon - a little scared of the prospect of becoming something that he is not.

Ddraig: "Yes, at the moment you are a 15% malevolent dragon, but thanks to the fact that you are suppressing all your negative emotions, the process is very slow. Now I will explain to you how we are to save you."

Ddraig: " Since there are two phases of the fall, there are two ways to cure it. The first is the easiest, it involves an ancient magic circle that will take the feelings of the dragon. The second way is similar to the first, but to make this magic circle, you will need the gray rock flower and grind it with the blood of the dragon and use the mixture to extract the feelings of love, but also the negative emotions. However, you are in the third phase, this has only been seen 3 times before, you would be the fourth. Though your situation is different because you have the power of one of the females, which has caused things to be more accelerated and more difficult to extract. To extract the feelings, you will need the crystallized heart of a dragon and to get the power of that female out, you will need to replace it with another."

Ddraig: "Partner, you remember that I was sealed with everything, other than my original body right?"

Issei: Yes - worried about whatever it is that Ddraig is planning.

Ddraig: "Well, we will extract those feelings of love that you have for those wretched and any negative emotions and while that happens, I will remove the power of Ophis and substitute it my own, it will allow you to use my powers to a greater extent, while I simply be a soul in the Boosted Gear like the previous bearers. In addition, you will have better mastery of the Boosted Gear as it will become more adapted to you."

Issei: Then... you... will give me everything - worried about losing his partner.

Ddraig: "Hold the water works, I will not die, I will only become a soul, the power of the Boosted Gear will be yours, not mine anymore."

Issei:... Ddraig, are you sure of this?

Ddraig: "Of course, after all, I was the one who thought of everything."

Issei: But you will lose all your power, are you sure you want to give it to me? - still uneasy about receiving all of the power of the Boosted Gear.

Ddraig: "Yes, the power will no longer be mine, it will be yours, I also want to see how f...... WATCH OUT!" - stopping himself when he saw that Issei was about to fall into a hole.

Issei, hearing Ddraig's warning, jumped back to see the big hole

Issei: Whoa, that was close - breathing hard from almost falling into the hole.

Ddraig: "Wait, this hole... partner, it's here, go place your hand on that wall."

Issei looked over and saw a wall made of black stone, he walked to the wall and put his hand on, which reacted to his power and the wall had opened to show a giant tunnel.

Issei: So this is your cave? - shocked and impressed when he saw the cave.

Ddraig: "Yes, well, what are you waiting for, let's go in, I haven't been here for about 90 years."

Issei: Ok - Entering, wondering what he will find in the dragon's cave.

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 1.5K 16
After so many abuse, neglected and bullying,Izuku Midoriya meet Ddraig who separated himself from his previous host, Issei. Now Izuku and Ddraig will...
313K 3.9K 55
After event of Trihexa,the woman in Issei harem except Asia,Ravel,Rossweisse,Yasaka and Kuroka(Ophis not in harem because she see Issei as brother) d...
146K 2.9K 27
The Protagonist was Reborn as Issei Hyoudou in the Highschool DxD verse With 3 Powers with him to support him in every shape or form
31.6K 967 10
Issei Hyoudou, a boy too familiar with betrayal and deception, had his final straw of betrayal when his own brother who had mistreated him stabbed hi...