The Silent Neighbour ✓

By MaFIABooks

❛❛ Oh dear love, we don't go near that door...no one in the flat does...the man that lives behind it is Alexa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Epilogue
A Little Surprise

Chapter Twenty

158K 4.8K 4.1K
By MaFIABooks

Nova Johnson

Mature 🔞

This is a bad idea, and I tried to tell myself that it was, but my legs had other options for me. The night he shouted at me and over exaggerated like some little bitch; he was going somewhere. So, I retraced the steps and continued walking down the pavement.

My hands were dug into my pocket, my hood was thrown over my curls and I look behind me just in case someone was coming to attack me.

I then see people exiting out of lavish cars with men in suits, my eyebrows raise, and I lean against the brick wall and watch them walk towards what looks like a backdoor? The bouncer stood in front of it, "word?"

"ATS." The man whispers, the bouncer nods and pushes open the door.

Okay, not weird at all.

I scratch the back of my head for a good minute before building up enough courage to go to the bouncer, he watched every move I made. Every stroll I took to reach him. He stands in front of the door, "word?"

"ATS." I whisper, he stares into my eyes for a good ten minutes before opening the door for me. I act as if it was nothing before stepping inside. It was like a whole tournament. With a cage in the middle.

My eyes widen as I squeeze through others to stand in the corner, far away from eye view. The lights slowly turn down, "welcome, ladies and gentlemen to tonight's fight – Alexander vs Owen!"

People roared Alexanders name loudly, cheering him on. And not a single person mentioned Owens name. Owen who must be his opponent for tonight.

"Now we know that Alexander has become one of the strongest fighters in the world, with a goal of three knockouts per round-it is outstanding. Isn't it John!"

"It sure is Max, Alexander was supposed to quit fighting in the ring last year but then it became personal."

"Oh, and how's that John!"

"I wish I could tell you, but it looks like the fight is about to begin!"

"Please welcome, Owen Kors!"

Boos hurried the place as Owen makes his walk to the cage, Owen looks huge from the angle. He slams his fists against one another, before reaching the cage.

The referee unlocks the door and Owen walks inside. "And now, welcome...Alexander Solonik!" The girls screaming could be heard, but I heard men screaming for him to make Owen bleed.

I hide my features just in case he'd see me, I watch as he walks towards the cage with no boxing glove, no head gear-just red wraps around his fist.

Someone walks behind him every step of the way, the referee checks his wraps before allowing him to enter the cage which he then locks.

I take it back; Owen looks like a child next to Alexander.

A bell goes off and Alexander does not waste any time before throwing the first punch under Owens chin, Owen stumbles back against the cage.

Blood spilling out of his mouth, Alexander goes for another punch to the side of his face. Owen was able to slip a throw at Alexander. I grasp my mouth, but Alexander doesn't budge a muscle; he merely shakes his head at Owen before diving all in.

Owen was a losing game from the start, with every punch resulting in a splat of blood. Alexander smashes him to the ground, and this wasn't your typical boxing match. No. This was a lethal game. Only one person survives.

I would lie if I said I was not scared a tiny bit, Alexander has the strength of a bull.

Yet, he is so gentle with me.

Owen tries to raise his hand to surrender but Alexander throws the last punch which-kills him.

Alexander-just killed a man.

"And the winner is- Alexander Solonik!" The referee raised his hand in the air, but Alexander pulled it away from him, before looking around. "Well Max, Alexander just won quarter of a million pounds in fifteen minutes of fighting!"

My heart was pounding against my chest, Alexander suddenly looks up and our eyes lock.

It was the blue of forget-me-nots, a vivid and strong yet delicate burst of optimism. Blue is a cheerful colour for me, one of honesty and life, because it is the colour of our oceans and skies. However, Alexanders were the polar opposite right now.

As he pushes the referee to the side and exits the cage, rage seethed through his veins. He's approaching me. Shit. I begin to rush away, pushing past the rest of the people.

"Sorry-Excuse me-Right behind you." I whisper out, I was closer to the exit.

Just before I am about to exit, a hand wraps itself around my wrist and yanks me against his body and into an empty hallway. I am pushed against the wall before I could even see who it was, however just by the smell of him-it was enough for me to know.

"What have I told you?" He whisper into my ears as his head drops into the crook of my neck, my chest rises as I see his arms caging me against the wall. "Answer me now Nova." His nose brushes against mine, his lips inches away from me.

"Since when do I listen to you?"

He chuckles, a deep-dark chuckle.

◾◾◾

His lip mould with mine as I fall onto the hotel bed, we wasted no time on ripping each other's shirts off. His fingers dig into the depth of my curls, my hands travel down to yank on his underwear.

Our bodies fit together as though we were designed to tumble into one other and enjoy this natural rhythm.

He pulls me off my feet and carries me to the bed, allowing me to land with a nice bounce on the mattress. We lock eyes for a split second, just long enough to feel safe with one another before kissing one another.

Then he gets down to business, undoing my jeans, pulling them off, carefully kissing from my toes upward, his hands on my legs, always just a little higher than the kisses.

My back arches in anticipation, knowing where his fingers would soon go. As he rocks back against the pillow, the first groan escapes my lips.

Every pretence crumble when the door is shut. The mask we put on for the rest of the world crumbles, and all we want is to fuck each other's brains out. Every kiss has a raw intensity - respiration quickens, heartbeats quicken.

"Alexander-" I gasp feeling him rubbing onto my clit, my mouth opens against his as I release little moans. Once I was wet enough for him, he crawls off of me and stand between my legs on his knees.

He spreads my legs wide enough for him to fit through as his hands travel down my inner thighs. He looked like a piece of art in front of me, the darkness of the room but the city lights outline his body to me.

Then, before I realise it, we're nude, our flesh gliding smoothly together like the finest silk. "Are you a virgin?" He whispers, I shake my head-no. "I'm going to fuck you Nova, until the last words I hear is you begging to cum. And you're going to ask me. Understand." I nod. "Words Nova."

"Yes Alexander."

I feel his hand enter from below, our tongues entwined in a kiss, and suddenly he's within, changing my breathing with each thrust, hearing my moans timed to his body.

Then he stops and kisses me from my breasts to my stomach, his hands light; then he's licking and using his fingers all at once, observing my reaction, feeling how my legs move, seeing my body writhe.

He promises me he'll make me beg for it, and I only whimper, unable to respond. In seconds, he's on me again, fucking me harder, just long enough to intoxicate my thoughts before pausing. If it's begging he wants, he'll have to stop long enough. His dick thrusts into me, and then out of me before i realise.

The pleasure intensifies, our bodies sweating against one another.

My fingernails dig into his shoulders, and I guess I forgot I wasn't allowed to touch his back. He grabs my wrist and pins it over my head, "A-Alex-Alexander! Please-Please-I-"

"You what Nova?" Long, hard strokes and I could feel him in my stomach. I open my eyes.

"I need t-ahh!" His hands grabs onto my neck, he lifts my legs high enough for me to feel him fully. I watch his head fall back, "I need to cum Alexander!"

He slowly leans down towards my ear, his teeth scratching the lobe before he whispers;

"Since when do I listen to you?"

He takes himself out, and all the pleasure I felt crumbles down into my stomach.

My eyes widen in shock, "Alexander-"

"I told you not to come Nova, and you didn't listen to me." He settles back down between my legs. I release a soft chuckle, shaking my head whilst slowly sitting up against the headboard.

"You think I can't find someone else to pleasure me Alexander, someone else to fuck me-"

"No one will touch you, Nova." His lips softly turn up into a smirk.

"And how are you so sure Alexander?"

"Because you're mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 4K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
6.6M 179K 37
PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! ❝You're mine. Understand? And if I see you look at a guy the same way you look at me, I'll kill him. And I'll fuck you with his...
1.8K 194 56
[[𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝒷𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒?....]] ◇◇◇◇ 30DCAPRIL WINNER:DIAMOND◇◇◇◇ The story is completely different fro...
141K 2.3K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...