The Lost Mikaelson (TVD FANFI...

By vampirediariesfan22

In which the youngest Mikaelson is reborn as Theo Gilbert, the older brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. How... More

Cast
Pairing
Return
Brave New World
Bad Moon Rising
Kill or Be Killed
Plan B
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Season 3
The Tribrid Awakens
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Homecoming
The New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaisons

Masquerade

3.3K 74 4
By vampirediariesfan22

A/N: Two updates in one. Theo's masquerade get up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Theo's POV:

"Easy. Grab the door Jer," I told Jeremy as we were helping Jenna into the house.

"Hey, stop fussing, I'm fine," Jenna said as Jeremy went to open the door and Matt and Elena helped bring Jenna inside.

"The doctors said that you have to take it easy," Elena said.

"Yeah, you don't want to rip your stitches, hemorrhage and die, alright?" Jeremy said.

"Yeah, the only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment," Jenna said.

"No," Matt said.

"I walked into a knife. How does somebody do that?" Jenna questioned.

"It was a freak accident," Elena said.

"It happens," Jeremy said.

"Yeah, I mean I've done it like twenty times at the Grill," Matt joked.

Jenna laughs, then winces in pain.

"Okay, I'm being nice," he said.

"Careful," I said as we brought her over to the couch.

"Easy, easy," Matt said.

We laid her out on the couch.

"What should I do with this?" he said holding up a bag of food.

"I got it," Elena said grabbing the bag.

Matt stayed with Jenna, while Elena, Jeremy and I went into the kitchen.

"So what are we gonna do?" Jeremy asked.

"Make lunch," Elena said.

"No, about Katherine," he said.

"We're not gonna do anything, Jeremy," Elena said to him.

"She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that," I said.

"Yes we can. If it keeps us safe then we can," she said.

"And what if she tries something else?" Jeremy questioned her.

"She won't. Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said. I'm not doing it now, me and Stefan are over. She wins, the end," Elena said.

"You are being naïve and you know it," I told her as I start to leave with Jeemy following me.

"Where are you two going?" she asked us.

"Out. We'll be back," I said.

***************************

"Hey, come on in," Caroline said as she let Bonnie into the boarding house.

"I got Stefan's message," Bonnie said.

"Hey, you brought the grimoire, thank you," Stefan said seeing the book in her arms.

"What's going on?" she said as she saw the weapons on the table and Damon and Alaric talking.

"We're gonna kill Katherine," Jeremy said as we came up to her.

She looked at me then at Stefan.

"I can explain," Stefan said.

"Please," Bonnie sighed.

"We're gonna kill Katherine," he said.

Alaric starts showing everybody weapons and how they work. Bonnie pulled me and Stefan to the side to talk.

"I know you love Elena and you want to be with her but it's risky. Too many people could get hurt," Bonnie said.

"Look, I want Elena back, yes but it's more than that. What Katherine did to Jenna it crossed the line. She has to be stopped before it happens again," Stefan said.

"I don't know, Stefan," she said.

"Katherine knows him, right? She knows that he's not gonna try something in a crowd full of innocent people so that gives him an edge. He could catch her by surprise," I told her.

"I could do a spell to trap her, like the tomb spell," Bonnie sighed.

"Right. We can isolate her, away from the others. Please Bonnie," Stefan said.

"Okay," Bonnie said.

*********************

Later on everyone was in the living room.

"Are you sure you guys don't want me and Jeremy there tonight?" Alaric asked.

"No, I need you and him to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this," Stefan said.

"Okay. Well, we'll make sure she doesn't leave our sight," Alaric said as he and Jeremy left.

"Alright, if anybody wants to back out, I'll understand," Stefan said to the rest of us.

"Yeah. Cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong if someone chicken's out. Caroline," Damon said looking at Caroline.

"I won't. Look, she killed me. Fair's fair. As long as there's no werewolf running around besides Theo," Caroline said.

"Don't worry about that, Mason's gone and as long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn," I told her.

"Bonnie? Are you with us?" Stefan asked looking at her.

Everyone turned to look at Bonnie and there was a long silence before she said anything.

"But no one gets hurt," Bonnie said.

"Except Katherine. Tonight Katherine gets a stake through her heart," Damon said.

************************************

Once it hit night time everyone got dressed and ready for the masquerade. Bonnie and I went inside the masion. I was carrying the bag with the weapons that the Salavtores were gonna us on Katherine and Bonnie's grimoire.

We went upstairs to an empty room.

"Think this room will work?" I asked her as I sat the bag down on a table.

"It's perfect," she said sitting down and taking out the grimoire from the bag.

"What kind of spell is this exactly?" I asked as I took the weapons out the bag and put the bag in a closet.

"The spell I'm doing here is similar to the one that sealed the vampires into the tomb," Bonnie explained.

"That's cool," I said.

"It's anything but cool," Bonnie said to me. "It never ends well for people like me or us."

"That's not always true Bonnie, and if you feel that way, why help?" I said.

"Because I don't want anyone else getting hurt and I don't know how to stay out of it," she said.

"Well, if you don't want to be involved all you have to do is tell me and I can take you to any place you want away from here," I told her.

"Awe, you're sweet," she said with a smile. "I might just take you up on that offer."

I smiled at her and then watched her do the spell her ancestor Emily once did.

**********************************************

Third Person POV:

At the Gilbert house, Jenna is layed out on the couch with Jeremy and Elena around her.

"I feel like an invalid," she said.

"That's because you are an invalid. Where's Theo? Isn't he hungry?" Elena said.

"He already left for the Lockwood party," Jeremy said.

"He went to that?" Elena questioned confused.

"Yeah, I'm glad. I think he went with Bonnie. Those two would make a good couple," Jenna said.

"I'm gonna get some napkins," Elena said as she got up.

She went to the kitchen and Alaric joined her.

"What's going on?" she questioned him.

"What do you mean?" Alaric asked.

"I haven't heard from anyone all day. It's like everyone's been avoiding me and now Theo's supposedly at the party? He hates stuff like that," Elena said.

"I don't know what to tell you, Elena," Alaric said as his phone rang.

Elena tries to grab for it, but Ric picked it up before she could and pocketed it.

"So then you'll be okay if I just head out, try to meet up with everyone," she said as she goes to leave.

"Wait, wait, wait," he said stopping her.

"What are you hiding, Ric?" she questioned him with a narrowed look.

"Stefan asked me to keep an eye on you, just in case Katherine showed up while he was at the party," Ric said.

"So Stefan's at the party too? He would never go to the party for himself; he did that stuff for me," Elena said.

"Just let this one go. Okay Elena?" he told her going back to the living room.

******************************************

Theo's POV:

Bonie and I are walking back down to the party when we both stopped once we were down the stairs.

"We need to let Stefan and Damon know the room's ready," Bonnie said.

We were leaving when she stopped and I sensed something.

"Do you feel that?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

She spotted someone and we both moved over to her.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" Bonnie asked the woman that I sensed.

"No, I'm a plus one, I know no one, but it's a great party though," the woman said and then left.

"Did you get a witch vibe from her too?" I asked Bonnie.

"Yeah. Let's just find Damon," she said.

********************

After informing Damon that the room was ready, we moved to the outside part of the masquerade and sat at a table to wait for the signal.

"Do you want to dance or something while we're waiting?" I asked her.

"Sure," she said.

Before we could dance, I received a text from Damon that read 'Now.'

"We'll dance after," I told her showing her the phone.

I got up and made my way to find Katherine. I found her with the woman Bonnie and I encountered from before. I decided to listen to their conversation as I made my way to them.

"You didn't tell me there was other witches here," the woman said.

"Didn't I?" Katherine said.

"No, you didn't. No one is supposed to know I'm involved. This changes things, Katherine," the witch said.

"This changes nothing. You're here because you owe your dear friend a favor. You wouldn't want to lose my friendship now, would you?" Katherine said.

I walked up to them once they were finished talking.

"Elena," I said and looked at the witch. "Hey sorry, could I talk to my sister?"

The witch left, leaving me with Katherine.

"What is it Theo?" she asked acting like she was Elena.

"I have a message from Stefan," I told her which surprised her.

"Oh?" she said questionably.

"He and Damon want you to meet them at the edge of the lake by the woods. They brought the moonstone," I told her.

"And why are you their little messenger?" she asked in a snarky attitude.

"Because they know I'm not afraid of you," I told her.

"Hmm, you Gilbert men, so courageous. How's John by the way? Were they able to sew his fingers back on?" she said before leaving.

Once she left, I started walking and texting Caroline that it was her turn when I was pulled aside. I turned to see who pulled me and it was Elena.

"What the hell is going on?" she questioned me.

***************

"You guys are trying to kill her here?" Elena questioned me and Bonnie.

" We saw an opportunity and we knew we had to take it," I told her.

"Okay, stop with the "we", are you guys crazy? You're gonna get yourselves killed," she said."We know what we're doing, Elena," Bonnie said to her."And how am I supposed to feel if one of you guys gets hurt because of me?" Elena questioned."It's not just you anymore, Elena. She's messed with all of us, she has to be stopped," I told her.

Before Elena coud say anything, she screamed and fell to the ground holding her back and then a wound formed on her arm.

"What's going on?" I questioned as I got on Elena off the ground and brought her over to a sitting area.

"Theo, it's Katherine. She's linked to Katherine, get them to stop! Now!" Bonnie exclaimed.

I left and ran into the mansion and ran up to the room to see Damon about to kill Katherine.

"Stop! You're hurting Elena! Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena!" I yelled.

Damon stops surprised. Katherine smiles as Stefan releases her and she gets up.

"You think you two are the only ones with a witch on your side? Wrong and something tells me that my witch is better than your witch," she taunted.

"Theo, go check on Elena. Make sure she's okay. Go!" Stefan exclaimed.

I left and made my way back outside to Bonnie and Elena.

"Are you okay?" I asked Elena.

"Are they?" she asked back.

"They're stuck in there with her," I told her.

"That witch we saw before she has to be the one that linked Elena to Katherine," I said to Bonnie

"Stay with her, keep pressure on her shoulder!" she told me.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go find the witch," she said leaving.

I grabbed Elena's arms and started chanting the pain reduction spell.

"Asinta mulaf hinto, sho bala," I chanted.

**************************

Third Person POV:

Bonnie is looking for the witch inside the mansion. She finally finds her but she leaves. Bonnie follows her to the dining room.

"You looking for me?" she questione Bonnie.

"Who are you?" Bonnie asked her.

"Lucy," the witch answered.

"What are you doing here?" Bonnie questioned Lucy.

"I should have known I'd run into a Bennett," Lucy said.

"How do you know me?" Bonnie asked surprised.

"You figure it out. Look, I have no interest in fighting you," Lucy told her.

"Then stop the spell you put on my friend," she demanded.

"Give Katherine the moonstone and I will," Lucy said.

"Why are you helping Katherine? Don't you know what she is?" Bonnie questioned her.

"Tell your friends to hand over the moonstone and all will be groovy," Lucy said starting to move.

"You're not leaving this room until you stop the spell!" Bonnie demand as she cut in front of Lucy to stop her from leaving.

"Look, I don't want to hurt you," Lucy said.

"I don't want to hurt you," Bonnie said.

"Look, I don't have a choice. The bitch saved my life and now I owe her. I have to pay up," Lucy explained.

Bonnie grabs her wrist.

"You have the moonstone. I can sense it on you," Lucy said looking at her.

She grabs Bonnie's forearms. The room shakes, the lights flicker.

"Do you feel that? You can trust me. Give it to me, it's okay," Lucy said to her.

***************************************

Theo's POV:

Once the spell was lifted off Elena, I stopped the pain reduction spell and did a small healing spell to help heal her wounds.

She left to go talk to Stefan for a while before she came back and I walked her to her car, when something hit me hard on the head and I blacked out.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

And there we go. So, Theo was kidnapped along with Elena. Elijah shows up next chapter and the first meeting of the siblings happen.

I hope you enjoyed this double release. Like always comment and vote. I'm also open to any ideas that you guys might have for Theo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 7.5K 67
Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world of vampires, werewolves, and witches eve...
15.5K 276 23
(Y/n) Mikaelson is the little sister in the Original Family. She was helping her big brother make more hybrids. She was even a hybrid with him. She w...
246K 4.7K 57
In desperate need of editing, which I haven't started yet. Book 1 Rio Salvatore. The eldest Salvatore brother, turned at 25 years of age. He, unlike...
White Sins By

Fanfiction

1M 28.4K 30
In which Ashley Gilbert is the albino twin sister to Elena Gilbert and meets the infamous Original hybrid... Seasons 2-4 #1 elenagilbert #1 theorigin...