Pokemon Indigo League - Pokem...

By Konomies

Let's just get to the point. You go on a Pokemon journey through Kanto region. (Ps. This is a rewrite of my... More

Info
I Choose You!
Challenge of the Samurai
Showdown in Pewter City
Clefairy and The Moon Stone
The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
Charmander - The Stray Pokémon
Here Comes the Squirtle Squad!
The More The Merrier
Electric Shock Showdown!
Battle Aboard the St. Anne
Pokemon Shipwreck
Tentacool & Tentacruel
The Ghost of Maiden's Peak
Bye Bye Butterfree
The Tower of Terror
Abra and the Psychic Showdown
Mankey Goes Bananas
It's Evolving!
Pokemon Scent-sation!
The More The Merrier (Gaming edition)
Pokemon Fashion Flash
Oooh, shiny!
Let's Go, Pikachu and Eevee!
Sparks Fly for Magnemite
Dig Those Diglett!
The Ninja Poke-Showdown
The More The Merrier (Poison edition)
The Flame Pokemon-athon!
Safari Zone
Holiday Hi-Jynx
The Battling Eevee Brothers
The March of the Exeggutor Squad
The Song of Jigglypuff
Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon
The Punchy Pokemons
Holy Matrimony!
Date With Misty
Who Gets to Keep Togepi?
The More The Merrier (Part 2)
The Case of the K-9 Caper!
Eevee's Exclusive Moves
Riddle Me This
The Misty Mermaid
The Battle of the Badge

Gyarados Finally Listens! Yes!

1.6K 41 15
By Konomies

It has been almost a month when our friends met and saved Santa from Team Rocket. They are currently resting near a lake that was in the middle of the forest close to the ocean. From the lake a river is flowing to the ocean. Misty is the only one who is resting. Brock is making them some lunch and Y/N is training with his Pokemon, except Gyarados. He still hasn't gained it's trust.

Brock: Lunch is ready!

Misty quickly gets back up and runs to the table. Y/N turns to look his Pokemons.

Y/N: Okay guys, let's have a lunch break! And after that we continue training!

The Pokemons nodded and followed their trainer towards the table.

Later

They ate their lunch and continued training. This time Misty was helping. But their peaceful training moment was ruined when something starter to rise from under the water. They turned to look what it was.

Brock: Huh?

Misty: What's that?

Y/N: I have a hunch and I hope I'm wrong.

He wasn't wrong. Under the water rose a five Gyarados. Four of them were blue while one of them was red. Probably the leader of the group. All of them led out a terrifying roars.

5xGyarados: RRRRROOOOAAAAARRRR!!!!

Brock and Misty: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Y/N: Oh come on!!!!

The five Gyarados were glaring at our heroes. Y/N quickly glanced at his Pokemons. They were all tired and not fit to battle five wild Gyarados. So even if he didn't want to, he had to release IT. So he crapped a Pokeball and threw it in the water.

Y/N: Gyarados, I choose you!

Brock and Misty stared at him like he was crazy. The ball opened up and Y/N's Gyarados burst out of the water and let out a roar.

Gyarados: RRRRROOOOAAAAARRRR!!!!

It noticed the five other Gyarados and attacked with Hyper Beam. But they dodged. The red one used Ice Beam and fired it at Gyarados. The attack hit, pushing Gyarados back. Two of the blue ones dove under the water and swam towards Gyarados. They emerged and used Bite on it. Gyarados was now roaring in pain.

Gyarados: RRRRROOOOAAAAARRRR!!!!

Y/N: Gyarados!

The five Gyarados backed up and began charging their Hyper Beams. They fired and the attacks were combined into a one powerful Hyper Beam. The beam struck Gyarados pushing towards the river. Gyarados tried to stay awake, but it couldn't. It fell unconscious and started flowing downstream towards the ocean. Y/N panicked and ran after it with Brock, Misty and his Pokemons following.

Y/N: Gyarados!

He jumped in the water and followed the water type Pokemon. His friends just stared after him with shocked looks.

Brock: Y/N!

Misty: No!

Ivysaur: Ivysaur! (Y/N!)

Pikachu: Pikapi! (Y/N!)

Eevee: Eevee! (Y/N!)

With Y/N

Y/N swam as fast as he could, trying to catch up his Pokemon before they ended up in the ocean.

Y/N: Gyarados! Wake up!

But it didn't work. The water type was still unconscious.

After a while they did end up in the ocean. Luckily the currents stated to push Gyarados towards the beach. Y/N was helping by pushing him towards the beach. Although he was unsure that it was helping it at all. Considering that Gyarados is huge and weighs a lot. They eventually reached the shore. Gyarados was laying on the sand still unconscious. Y/N walked past it, dropped on his knees, fell on his back and lost consciousness.

With Brock and Misty

After Y/N jumped after Gyarados, the five other Gyarados disappeared. Brock and Misty returned Y/N's Pokemon, crapped his backpack and took off looking for him. It was already a night time.

Brock: Y/N!

Misty: Y/N! Where are you!?

Ivysaur: Saur Ivysaur! (Where are you!?)

Pikachu: Pikaa! (Y/N!)

Eevee: Vee! (Y/N!)

Brock looked and noticed a moon in the sky. He then turned to Misty.

Brock: Let's rest up for the night. We will continue looking for Y/N in the morning.

Misty wanted to continue looking for him, but didn't say anything. She couldn't deny that she was starting to get tired too. So they set up a camp and started sleeping.

Meanwhile

Y/N: (groans) What happened?

He opened up his eyes and noticed the moon in the sky.

Y/N: Oh. It's already a night.

He glanced at his right and saw Gyarados still lying there unconscious. He quickly got up and rushed to his water type Pokemon.

Y/N: Gyarados! Are you okay!? Come on, wake up!

Gyarados: (growls)

The water type growled while trying to get back up, but unfortunately it was too injured to move.

Y/N: Don't try to move.

He then remembered that he had some medical equipment with him while they were training. So he searched his pockets and found bandages and one potion. He aimed the potion at the wound.

Y/N: This will sting a little.

And he sprayed it on the wound. Gyarados growled while flinching from the sting it felt.

Y/N: That should do it. Now, the bandages.

He was about to wrap them around the Atrocious Pokemon, but there was a one problem. Gyarados was lying on the ground and it weight a lot. So unless Y/N had superhuman strength, he couldn't wrap bandages around the wound. Just when he was starting losing hope, Gyarados did something surprising. It lifted the wounded part of it's body up, allowing Y/N to treat it's wound. Y/N smiled and wrapped the wound in bandages. After it was done, he thought how else he could help Gyarados.

Y/N: There. Done. Now what else.

He turned his head towards the forest and saw Oran berry tree.

Y/N: Aha! Oran berries.

He ran to the tree and picked a few. He then ran back to Gyarados and fed them to it. Gyarados growled again, but this time it sounded happy. So Y/N gently stroked it's head.

Y/N: There there. Tomorrow you should be alright.

He stretched his arms little and yawned. He sat on the ground, leaned against Gyarados and began sleeping. Tomorrow he would find Brock, Misty and his other Pokemon.

Morning with Brock and Misty

Brock and Misty woke up early and started looking for Y/N, with Ivysaur, Pikachu and Eevee. They have been searching him for an hour. Pikachu is currently sitting on a tree branch, observing their surroundings and trying to locate Y/N.

Misty: Hey, Pikachu! Do you see Y/N up there?!

Pikachu turned to Misty, Brock, Ivysaur and Eevee, who were standing under the tree where Pikachu was. He shook his head as a no.

Pikachu: Pika Pikachu! (No I don't see him!)

Misty: (sigh) Where could he be?

Brock: Come on. Let's keep looking.

Misty nodded as Brock began walking to another direction. Misty, Ivysaur and Eevee followed him while Pikachu followed them by jumping from tree to tree.

Morning with Y/N

Y/N was still sleeping while leaning against Gyarados, who was also sleeping. Suddenly, it's eyes shot open. It lifted its head and stared at the ocean intensely. Y/N then woke up and noticed Gyarados staring the ocean. Y/N had an idea of what this means. And he didn't like it.

Y/N: Don't tell me.

And the five Gyarados from yesterday emerged from the ocean.

Y/N: Okay, this is getting ridiculous!

He expected that there was gonna be a fight again. But instead, Gyarados kept staring at the five other Gyarados. Like it was waiting for something to happen. It then turned to look at Y/N, as if it was asking for instructions. That's when Y/N realized that Gyarados was finally willing to listen to his trainer! And Y/N couldn't help but smirk at that.

Y/N: Are you finally going to listen to me?

Gyarados: (growls) (Yes.)

Y/N: Okay then. Gyarados, go!

Gyarados: RRRRROOOOAAAAARRRR!!!!

Gyarados roared and charged at the five other Gyarados, who also roared.

5xGyarados: RRRRROOOOAAAAARRRR!!!!

Y/N: Use Ice Fang on the red one!

Gyarados bit the red one, which caused it to freeze on the middle. Two of the blue ones were coming to attack it from behind.

Y/N: Look out behind you! Use Aqua Tail!

Gyarados's tail becomes surrounded in swirling water. It lets go of the red one, swings it's tail and hits the two opponents with it. They were send flying back underwater and disappeared. Probably swam away in fear. The last two attacked it from the sides.

Y/N: Dive underwater and use Twister!

It dived underwater and the two Gyarados collided with one another. underwater, Gyarados points its tail at the two others and creates a twister from its tail that shoots at them. The attack sends them flying away. The red one finally broke the ice and started charging up Hyper Beam.

Y/N: Use Hyper Beam as well!

Gyarados started charging up it's Hyper Beam. When they were both ready, they fired. The two attack collided with each other.

With Brock and Misty

They suddenly heard an explosion in the distance. They turned to the source of the sound and saw a huge smoke cloud coming from the beach. Ivysaur, Pikachu and Eevee took of towards the beach.

Misty: That must have been Y/N!

Brock: Yeah! Come on, let's go!

Brock ran after the three Pokemon with Misty following him.

Back on the beach

The smoke cloud fades away and we see the red Gyarados floating unconscious. Y/N's Gyarados let's out a mighty victory roar.

Gyarados: RRRRROOOOAAAAARRRR!!!!

Y/N: (laughs) Yes! We won!

Misty and Brock: Hey Y/N!

He heard Misty's and Brock's voices and turned around to see them and his Pokemon running to him. Ivysaur tackled Y/N to the ground and nuzzled against him with Pikachu and Eevee.

Y/N: (laughs) Guys! I'm okay, I'm okay!

They got off of him. He stood up but was instantly hugged to death by Misty.

Y/N: Misty. I'm okay.

She let go of him. Brock then came up and patted him on the back.

Brock: Glad to see that you're fine.

Misty: Yeah. You really had us worried.

Y/N awkwardly ribbed the back of his head.

Y/N: Sorry for scaring you like that.

Brock then noticed Gyarados. He also noticed that it's not attacking them or Y/N. Y/N notice Brock staring at Gyarados.

Y/N: You're wondering why it's not attacking?

Brock nodded.

Y/N: Well that's because it finally listened to me.

Misty's and Brock's eyes widen. A smile then creep up on their faces.

Brock: Really!?

Misty: Congratulations! I knew it would listen to you eventually!

Y/N: Thanks.

Brock then handed him his backpack.

Y/N: Thanks Brock.

Brock: No problem. Now that we found you, how about we eat breakfast?

Misty and Y/N: Yes!

Finally! Gyarados has been tamed! So what do you guys think? Was it good or terrible? Honestly I think it's a, 'meh', chapter. And sorry for not updating this more often. I published two new stories and I have been working on them as well as this one. Go check them out if you would. So what happens next? You will see it next time. And remember, as always, comment, like, vote and correct me if I made any mistakes. And hey, give some suggestions on Pokemon Y/N should catch. I have already decided them, but I still like to hear your suggestions and opinions. And if you haven't already, go to The Water Flowers of Cerulean City chapter and vote for Y/N's love interest! And please! Remember to vote how many girlfriends you want! See ya next time!

Current Pokemon:
Pikachu (Male) (Partner Pokemon)
Eevee (Male) (Partner Pokemon)
Ivysaur (Male)
Charmander (Male) (At home)
Wartortle (Male) (At home)
Pidgeotto (Female) (At home)
Butterfree (Male) (released)
Beedrill (Female) (At home)
Fearow (Female) (At home)
Raticate (Male) (At home)
Golbat (Male) (At home)
Clefairy (Female) (At home)
Nidorina (female) (At home)
Nidorino (Male) (At home)
Gyarados (Male)
Dragonair (Male) (At home)
Horsea (Female)
Tentacool (Male)
Haunter (Male) (At home)
Mankey (Male) (At home)
8x Eevee (4xMale and 4xFemale) (8xAt home)
Porygon (Genderless) (At home)
Abra (Male) (At home)
Oddish (Female)
(Shiny) Vulpix (Male) (At home)
Pikachu (Male) (At home)
Muk (Male) (At home)
Electabuzz (Male) (At home)
Magnemite (Genderless) (At home)
Diglett (Male) (At home)
Venonat (Male) (At home)
Ekans (Male) (At home)
Koffing (Male) (At home)
Tauros (Male) (At home)
Ponyta (Male) (At home)
Parasect (Male) (At home)
Scyther (Male) (At home)
Chansey (Female) (At home)
Exeggutor (Male) (At home)
Pinsir (Male) (At home)
Lickitung (Male) (At home)
Doduo (Female) (At home)
Rhyhorn (Male)
Kangaskhan (Female) (At home)
Ditto (Genderless) (At home)
Jynx (Female) (At home)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 1 5
More adventurous Pokemon story with a deep interesting plot with original OCs and fan favourite characters. This is an original plot and a bunch of...
392 3 37
Alright, this I've been wanting to do for years. This series will follow my character through his various journeys throughout the pokemon games, with...
23.5K 534 8
An autistic Korean American young man died saving a family who were playing Pokémon Go. Luckily for him, he reincarnates into the world of Pokémon! ...
1.5K 15 8
I made a story that responds as the actual movie but with a few things to add to it. I made this one because I love the ocean and water Pokémon.