TFP ship Reactions! *on Hiatu...

By Mintzy_studios

Ever wanted to see characters reactions written by a random person on the internet? Well now, you can! Starin... More

Introduction of nonsense
Knockout x Breakdown
Breakdown x Bulkhead
Bumblebee × Arcee
Wheeljack × Starscream
Megatron × Arcee
Soundwave × Megatron
Optimus × Megatron
Ratchet × Optimus
wheeljack × Ratchet
Jack × Miko
Arcee × Optimus
Reacting to memes!
starscream × Arichnid
OC -Error-
arcee × knockout

Knockout x starscream

394 10 4
By Mintzy_studios

Mintzy: Welcome back everyone! Today's episode is our very first recommendation ever in the show, and it's by itisiMind! And they've asked for none other then knockout × starscream! Thank you for this wonderful recommendation!

Starscream: *in shock and gasps*

Knockout: *His eyes grow in absolute shock, but he quickly regains his composure* I guess everyone just wants a piece of me.

Miko: Oh, I see it for sure! What would be the ship name?

Mintzy: Starout? Starknock?

Breakdown: *bursts out in laughter* those are horrible!

Mintzy: Well, there's not much to work with.

Bulkhead: Outscream?

Starscream: All of those are absolutely horrid.

Knockout: Well, screamy, what do you think?

Starscream: *Frowns* No.

Breakdown: Good choice, twig.

Starscream: I beg your pardon? I may be a twig, but I have much more power then a lowly medics assistant.

Breakdown: That may be true, but I could crush you in my fist.

Knockout: Oh wow, their fighting over me. I knew I had fans.

Arcee: Fans? Please.

Knockout: is that a challenge bot?

Arcee: *Rolls her eyes* No. Your right, look at your fans, they just love you. *points to the two of them glaring at eachother*

Bumblebee: I thought Breakdown and you were already a thing?

Knockout: Oh, your right. We are, it's just funny to watch this.

*Starscream growls*

Bulkhead: Well, I mean I think you and starscream would be gross together. Your both power hungry idiots who hate losing. It would be a horrible dynamic.

Miko: They'd be two goblins herding heaps of treasure. It would be hilarious!

Jack: No, knockout would be a dragon, herding shiny objects and perfect red paint and starscream is a goblin in the corner of the cave.

Arcee: Starscream would be shouting all kinds of things, like how he should be ruler of the decepticons.

Megatron: I'd say your wrong but statscream already thinks that. Which the few times he was in charge he has run the decepticons into the dirt.

Miko: or into the cave, with all the other shiny things. *she giggles*

Megatron: *eyes the brave little human evily* These two together would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Starscream: Megatron, you slander my name with these autobots? How dare you!

Megatron: I do as I please.

Shockwave: knockout and starscream would be dangerously stupid together. They think they could achieve more then they actual can, and they are illogical. Together, they would boost eachothers egos to an extreme amount, letting eachother get away with things they just shouldn't.

Soundwave: *nods his head*

Knockout: what is with everyone just insulting us!?

Starscream: is this really how you see us!?

Knockout: I am a highly trained medic, and every con thinks I'm just AN IDIOT!

Optimus: it's not that they see you as an idiot, they believe this ship would not work. And frankly, I agree.

Knockout: I wasn't talking to you prime!

Megatron: nonetheless, even prime agrees you two would not work.

Breakdown: knockout, you need to calm down.

Arcee: they would be like loose cannons together.

Bumblebee: They already are loose cannons!

Bulkhead: Maybe they would distract eachother actually?

Arcee: you think so?

Bumblebee: Oh, hm, actually maybe they would.

Starscream: what do you mean? Distract eachother?

Bulkhead: you'd be so focused on eachother because your both just so vain. Maybe it would be a good distraction?

Knockout: Pffft, please.

Starscream: No way am I letting this hunk of red metal distract me from me goal. *His posture becomes more regal somehow, and he smirks* Besides, as stated earlier, Knockout already has someone. *He crosses his arms*

Megatron: *raises an ayebrow* goal?

Starscream: *cowers a bit, his wings fall down a bit* To help you run the decepticons Megatron, what else?

Megatron: hhmm.

Mintzy: I personally don't like this ship too much, but if I'm being honest the interactions between you two is a lot of fun to watch. I mean, your both just so funny! Together it's like you just lose the brain cells to function.

Miko: I know!

Rafeal: Miko, you can't be serious?

Miko: hey, I'm allowed to ship them!

Jack: their cons tho, doesn't that feel strange.

Mintzy: Oh please, you'll all forget this anyways.

Bumblebee: If we're going to forget this as you claim, then I have to be honest, I do kinda ship it.

Bulkhead: not you too!

Starscream: Okay! This is going to far! I cannot believe that you bots are shipping us, and the humans as well!

Mintzy: Hey, this is all just for fun screamy, don't worry!

Knockout: *shrugs*

Breakdown: Knockout, you shouldn't let them ship you with anyone like this.

Knockout: you jealous? *smirks*

Breakdown: I am not, I'm just thinking ahead for you!

Miko: Oh, he totally is jealous!

Breakdown: stay out of this human pet!

Miko: Human pet!? Okay, thats it! *stands up and marches over to the decepticons side*

Jack: what are you doing!

Bulkhead: get back here!

Miko: Mintzy, if you please!

*mintzy snaps her fingers, and miko grows into a purple wrecker  femme bot*

*Everyone audibly gasps*

Refeal: why would you do that?

Mintzy: cause it's funny!

*transformer miko punches at breakdown, but he catches it*

Miko: what?

Breakdown: That's a fancy trick. Too bad you can't do that in the real world. *goes to punch miko*

*mintzy snaps fingers, breakdown becomes a frazzled looking human on the ground by mikos feet*

*Everyone gasps even louder this time*

Starscream: She's going mad with power!

Mintzy: A little bit actually, yeah!

Knockout: Your one to talk screamy!

*snaps fingers and all the decepticons become human, and miko goes back to the autobots side*

Knockout: what the -

Starscream: *screams in horror*

Megatron: turn us back, right now!

Mintzy: Nah, that's no fun!

Soundwave: *face twists in anger and horror*

Breakdown: *flexes hands and admires it*

Knockout: What do I look like!? I'm human! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

Starscream: HUMAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

*mintzy snaps fingers, a mirror appears in front of knockout*

Knockout: This is just wrong, on so many levels! *Stares at himself*

Optimus: Mintzy, why did you feel the need to do that?

Bulkhead: *smirks*

Arcee: it'd be so easy to step on them. *in awe*

Starscream: how DARE YOU!? Arcee, how would you feel if I said that to you in the opposite situation??

Arcee: you wouldn't say it, you would just do it . . .

Knockout: *shrugs* she's not wrong.

Starscream: Not the time to agree!

Knockout: Don't get mad cause it true.

Starscream: You are the absolute worst.

Breakdown: watch it!

Knockout: hah, thanks for noticing, I do try my very best!

Starscream: Well, you've clearly got the role down to a tee.

Knockout: *smirks* I could say the same about you.

Starscream: you do realize who is in charge here, right?

Megatron: I hope you know as well, starscream. Cause it most certainly isn't you.

Starscream: *cowers a little bit* hehe, I'm just letting knockout here know to not speak to a superior as he is, I cannot let that fly.

Knockout: You most certainly could not, I mean, you don't even have wings anymore!

Starscream: That was uncalled for!

Knockout: and yet, you set yourself up for it.

Starscream: *growls statscream style*

Megatron: Knockout, understand you are both on very thin ice right now.

Miko: Oh snap.

Megatron: Human -

Mintzy: Well your human, call me mintzy.

Megatron: *glares* mintzy, I demand you return are bodies.

Mintzy: it's fine, none of you will remember this anyways. Speaking of, I think that about wraps up this episode! I hope you all enjoyed!

Knockout: wait turn us bac-

*video feed cuts out*

Not my art! I grabbed these off pinterest!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 3.6K 82
A terrified girl finds herself mixed up with three other children in a war that had somehow reached to them. Unlike the other children, she did not h...
63.2K 1.8K 36
You're an 18 year old girl, who has a big knowledge when it comes to high tech gadgets and you have been spending with a lot of time with Raphael and...
408K 7.5K 98
Here is the sequel to my TFP Dating Preferences. This book is strictly meant to be read with a 17+ years old POV. There isn't any mature content, but...
371K 9.6K 39
•A TRANSFORMERS: PRIME FANFIC• Team Prime gains a new member when a lone sparkling is found in the clutches of the Decepticons. Unfortunately for Rat...