Puppy Love ||OHSHC||

By Fizze_Frog

Mathieu Nanase quietly transfer's to Ouran Private Academy with his service dog Tadeo after his mother's sudd... More

Character Description
First Note
Chapitre Un
Chapitre Deux
Chapitre Trois
Chapitre Quatre
Chapitre Cinq
Chapitre Sept
Chapitre Huit
Chapitre Neuf
Chapitre Dix
Chapitre Onze
Chapitre Douze
Chapitre Treize
Chapitre Quatorze
Chapitre Quinze
Chapitre Seize
Chapitre Dix-Sept
Chapitre Dix-Huit
Chapitre Dix-Neuf
Chapitre Vingt
Chapitre Vingt et Un
Chapitre Vingt Deux
Chapitre Vingt Trois
Chapitre Vingt Quatre
Chapite Vignt Cinq
Chapitre Vingt Six
Chapitre Vingt Sept
Chapitre Vingt Huit
Author's Note

Chapitre Six

987 42 9
By Fizze_Frog

It was the day before the dance, and Kanako was teaching Haruhi and me to dance while Tamaki sulked by the window. Tadeo jumped up and put his paws on my shoulders.

"Awe, are you jealous?" I cooed, petting my dog's head. I noticed Tamaki look over, pouting like an upset child. We made brief eye contact before he looked away. I danced with my dog for a few minutes before Kanako said it was my turn.

"Quick, quick, slow," she said as we danced. I'd accidentally stumble sometimes but that was about it. Tadeo sat a few feet away, watching me closely.

"Senpai, stop sulking at staring down Mathieu," Haruhi said. Tamaki mumbled and turned to face the window.

"Uh, Miss Kanako, can we take a break?" I asked softly, slightly out of breath. 

"Of course," she smiled.

Third person P.O.V.

Mathieu started to make his way to a table. Tadeo let out a chuff and ran over to Mathieu, jumping up onto him slightly, in an urgent alert. Mathieu suddenly keeled over and fell to the floor.

Tadeo circled around his owner a couple of times before laying on top of him.

Kanako gasped and ran over to him. "Mathieu-Senpai! Are you okay?" She exclaimed. Tadeo tried to move Kanako's hands away with gentle nudges and licks. Kanako gasped when she pressed her fingers to his neck.

"Kanako, he's fine, we just need to wait for him to wake up is all," Haruhi said slowly.

"He doesn't have a pulse what do you mean he's fine!" She cried. 

"He's in a paralytic sleep, it's one of the side effects of his narcolepsy, our Prince here learned that a while ago when he called for an ambulance," Kyoya said airily as Tamaki got up to approach Kanako.

"Oh, okay," She nodded breathily. She stood up shakily, brushing her dress off. 

"How about some tea Princess, it'll calm your nerves," Tamaki offered gently.

Mori went over to Mathieu and Tadeo got up, his tail wagging. Mori carefully picked up Mathieu and set him down on the couch. Tadeo jumped onto the couch and laid back down on Mathieu's chest. Mori patted Tadeo's head and sat back down with Honey.

Kyoya sighed and walked over.

"Tadeo, off the couch," He ordered. Tadeo only stared up at Kyoya, his tail wagging happily. 

"Tadeo, get down," Kyoya demanded again, pointing to the ground. 

"Tadeo, Au pied," Tamaki beckoned. Tadeo got up and trotted over to Tamaki and sat down at his side. "Coucher," Tamaki said, Tadeo, laying down in response.

"Woah! How'd you do that Tama-Chan? I thought Tadeo only listened to Mat-Chan!" Honey exclaimed in awe as Kyoya sat down on the loveseat in a silent defeat.

"Mathieu is from Quebec, which is a predominantly French-speaking province. So, Tadeo's commands are in French," Tamaki explained.

Mathieu P.O.V.

I shot upright, looking around frantically. The music room was quiet, all of the guests were gone for the day.

"Did you have a nice nap?" The twins cooed.

"Yes, um, I have to go, thank you for looking over me, have a nice night," I rambled, quickly grabbing my things and Tadeo and rushing out the door.

My Uncle was going to kill me. I've never been this late.

I got into my limo and drove home. When I got home I let Tadeo out into the backyard with the head maid.

I slowly started to go up the stairs, trying to move quietly so my Uncle didn't know I was home. Just as I was about to pass his study his door flew open and he yanked me inside.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He shouted at me. 

"I was at school! Our club ran late and I was helping clean up-"

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses!" He bellowed, shoving me into the wall. I gasped slightly as the wind had gotten knocked out of me. 

"I'm sorry, I won't let it happen again," I whimpered, trying not to shy away or flinch so he wouldn't hit me. 

"God, you're so annoying! Do you know how much I spend to take care of you? All of your medicines and doctor's appointments. It's no wonder your mother killed herself! You're such a burden! It should've been you! It's all your fault, you worthless child!" He screamed at me, grabbing my shoulders and throwing me into his desk in a fit of rage, making me cry out upon impact, the edge of his desk jabbing into my ribcage. 

"Get out!" He roared at me grabbing an empty beer bottle and throwing it at me, the bottle shattering on impact with my forehead.

I fell to the ground in a daze and scrambled out of his office, the door slamming behind me. I wheezed slightly as I stood up. I staggered to my bedroom and sat down against the wall next to my door. 

My head was swimming and I felt nauseous and faint. The skin on my forehead felt like it was on fire and my left side stung.

There was a knock on my door. It opened and I heard a soft gasp. "Mattie?" I heard my brother say softly. 

I winced when he picked me up. "What happened to you?" He asked worriedly, sitting me on my bed. His face was blurry, due to my cracked and blood-caked glasses.

"I'm fine, just get out," I grunted, practically gasping for air with each short breath.

"I don't know a thing about first aid," He admitted, taking my glasses off of my face. "I said I'm fine, just go get a maid or something," I grumbled. 

"They all went home for the day," He told me, starting to get more frantic.

"I'm gonna call one of your friends, hang tight," He said, grabbing my phone. 

"Don't you dare!" I snapped, swiping at him, only to pull back with a sharp cry of pain. He moved out of my reach and held the phone to his ear.

"Give me my- Donne-moi mon téléphone! Je t'ai dit que je vais bien!" I yelled angrily. (Give me my phone! I told you I'm fine!)

"Hey, Hitachiin right? This is William, Mathieu's brother. My brother had an accident and none of our maids are here and I don't know anything about first aid," My brother continued, stepping out of my room.

"Donne-moi mon putain de téléphone! Je n'ai pas besoin d'aide! Je vais bien!" I shouted sternly, breaking into a painful coughing fit. (Give me my fucking phone! I don't need any help! I'm fine!)

William walked back into my room and set my phone down.

"Je t'ai dit non! Je les préoccupe assez comme ça! Je ne veux pas les accabler plus que nécessaire!" I shouted, crying softly. (I told you no! I worry them enough as it is! I don't want to burden them more than necessary!)

"Stop yelling at me in French! I can't understand you!" He shouted at me. He let out an agitated sigh and grabbed my shoulders gently and made me lean against the pillows. There was a knock on my bedroom door. 

"Dégager!" I yelled. (Buzz off!)

The door opened and just Kaoru walked in. His eyes widened when he saw me. "Did you do this?" He asked my brother angrily. 

"No, now, can you please just deal with him? He keeps yelling at me in French," William huffed.

Kaoru sat next to me. My brother handed him a first aid kit and then left. "This is going to sting Mathieu," Kaoru said softly. He cleaned up my face, making me hiss in pain. "Did William do this?" He asked softly. I shook my head.

"Who did this?" He asked. I clenched my jaw and stayed quiet. I didn't want to tell him. I didn't want to bring him and the host club into any more of my personal business.

"Mathieu, you can talk to me," Kaoru beckoned. 

I shook my head, swallowing thickly. "I told him not to call you. This isn't any of your business," I spoke quietly.

"You should really go see a doctor," Kaoru suggested.

"I appreciate your help, Kaoru, but you need to leave," I ordered. He only sighed and stood up. 

"I'm a call away if you need anything," He told me before leaving my room.

I struggled to wake up when my alarm went off. Tadeo licked my face until I sat up. He got down and went to the kitchen to be fed. I trudged to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair. I covered any bruises I had with some concealer and got dressed in my uniform. 

After I took Tadeo out to the yard so he could use the bathroom, I got into the limo and headed to school.

I walked into class and noticed it was just me and Kyoya again. He honestly intimidated me a little. He was like Gretchen Wieners from mean girls. He knew everything about everyone. Only, he was smarter and his hair wasn't as big.

"Mathieu, could you please keep Tadeo off of the club couches?" He suddenly requested, breaking the heavy silence. 

"Sorry," I murmured. 

"Also, Kaoru told me what happened yesterday evening—"

"Please mind your own business," I interrupted softly. He didn't say another word after that. I rested my head on the desk. Everything was a bit too bright and too loud and it was giving me a headache.

Tadeo let out a happy snort when Tamaki walked in, with half of the class in tow, mainly the girls. I let out an agitated sigh. Everything was too loud.

I got up and walked out of the classroom quietly, Tadeo leaving Tamaki to follow me. I started my way to the boy's restroom. I winced when I bumped into someone. 

"Sorry, excuse me," I said quietly, keeping my gaze down.

I jumped when a hand was placed on my shoulder. I looked up seeing Hikaru. "Are you okay?" He questioned, his brows furrowed with worry. 

"I'm okay," I nodded, going to move around him. 

"Kaoru told me what happened," He blurted. 

I swallowed thickly and looked anywhere but at him. "Please, just keep it between the two of you, I don't want anyone else to know, especially the other hosts," I said just above a whisper.

He patted my shoulder gently and stepped aside. After he left I made sure no one was in the restroom before I turned off the lights and locked myself and Tadeo in the back stall. He sat down in between my legs and leaned against my chest.

I winced when the bell rang. I sat in the dark bathroom for a good twenty minutes before the door opened and the lights flipped on. I buried my face in Tadeo's fur. I felt almost nauseous. 

"Mathieu? Are you in here?" I heard Tamaki ask. 

"No," I said softly. 

He walked over to the stall I was in and stood in front of it. 

"You okay?" He inquired. 

"Yeah, I'm just not feeling well," I murmured. 

"I brought your bag, is it okay if I come in?" He asked. 

"Please turn off the lights, I have a headache," I spoke.

Tamaki went and turned off the lights. Tadeo unlocked the door with his nose and then laid down on the other side of me. Tamaki sat my bag down and sat next to me. He put his arm around me, his hand resting on my side. I moved away from him, not wanting him to press against my bruised and possibly cracked ribs.

"Sorry, I just don't want to be touched right now," I apologized. 

"You don't need to apologize for that. It's your choice in the end, so I'll respect your decision," He told me softly.

I let out a forced breath and buried my face into my knees. It hurt to breathe.

"Bad day?" Tamaki questioned gently.

"You could say that," I responded.

The bell rang and I covered my ears. 

"Come on, let's go to the music room," Tamaki said quietly.

We walked to the music room, weaving through students. I had to pick up Tadeo because his paws kept getting stepped on. He was heavy but I managed. Once we got to the music room I put him down.

"Stay off the furniture, okay?" I told Tadeo, giving him a small treat.

"Why don't you lay down, Matt," Tamaki suggested. 

I nodded and laid down on the couch, my arm going over my eyes to block out the light. Tamaki laid a blanket over me. 

The sound of the piano filled my ears and sounded throughout the room elegantly. I couldn't help but doze off.

Word Count: 2,068

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
5.9K 130 8
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE MORE FOR IT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS* It's your first y...
54.3K 1.3K 27
Planned to be wed since birth. Her widowed mother and Nara move into the Suoh mansion during her and Tamaki's last few years of school so their paren...
233K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...