Loving the CEO

By avakxoxo_

"Sweetheart, roll your eyes at me again and I'll fuck you so hard your eyes will go so far back, they won't c... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16-
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 6

1.6K 22 0
By avakxoxo_

-Alexandria- 

I turned around on the bed, facing the other way, noticing that Leonardo had left the bedroom. His side was cold, indicating he had left a while ago. He was probably trying to avoid me. I glanced at the time on the clock, squinting my eyes. Currently showing it was 11am, I had only an hour to get ready before I was going shopping with Lana and Val. I jumped out of bed, making my into the bathroom to take a quick shower. 

I couldn't help but think but last night when Leonardo and I came back into our bedroom. 

FlashBack:

I sat on the bed, after changing into my pjs which consisted of an oversized shirt and my shorts. It wasn't long until Leonardo entered the room, he was still dressed in his suit from work. I watched as he entered his closet, not saying a word to me. He hadn't said a word to me all night. I waited until he left the closet to speak, I looked up from my phone, noticing he was wearing nothing other than his Calvin Klein boxers. 

I gasped before covering my eyes, "Are you not changing?" 

"sweetheart, I sleep like this." I felt the bed dip before opening my eyes. He was currently tucked under his covers, as for me, I was still sat at the edge of the bed. 

"Um," I started, "Do you have any spare blankets?" 

He pointed towards a door, I walked towards the door, taking out a small blanket and walked back towards the couch that was in his room. "What are you doing?" He asked from the bed. 

I simply ignored him, like he had done me today. I placed a pillow on the couch and lied down before throwing the blanket on my body. My legs didn't seem to sit in the couch so my legs had to be bent, but it was better than sleeping with him. "You seriously aren't actually sleeping there are you?" he asked. 

"I'd rather sleep here than with you." I muttered before closing my eyes. 

"Come sleep on the bed, I promise not to touch you." 

"No." I turned over so my face was facing the couch. 

"Stop being so childish Principessa," I heard light footsteps before feeling my body being picked up. 

"Hey put me down." I slapped his arms. 

He put me down on the other side of the bed, before putting some pillows in the middle of the bed, and then he walked around to his side. "Is this okay for you?" 

Again I ignored him, turning to face the other way.

Flashback over. 

                                                                                  ***

"I really like this one." Valentina said holding out a black dress.

"Val darling, she can't wear a black dress to her engagement party," Lana told her daughter. 

"Well Leo is wearing black." Val huffed, "I thought they had to match." 

"They will, Alex's dress with match Leo's tie." Lana mentioned. 

I skimmed through the racks of dresses. I simply had no idea what I was doing, I had never been shopping before. Aria always did my shopping for me. We had been in this shop for the past 1 hour, I had tried on a few dresses but they weren't for me. I skimmed through a few more before one had caught my eyes attention. It was a golden satin coloured dress. I held it up in awe. 

"Why have you gone quiet Alex, what-" Val was cut off by the sight of the dress, "Try it on right now." she pushed me back into the changing rooms. 

Once I had changed into the dress, I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress was sleeveless and hugged me in the right places, which had a high slit on the left leg. I walked out of the changing rooms, showing Val and Lana the dress. 

"You look beautiful," Lana complimented. 

"Again dude, why couldn't you have just married me." Val says. 

I went back into the changing rooms, taking the dress off before making my way to the cashier. "Can we take this one please." I handed her the dress. 

 "I'll get a new one out for you." She nodded, "You can go through there and pay." She handed me the price tag from the dress. 

The three of us walked towards the check out desk, I handed the lady at the check out the tag. I flipped through my bag, taking out my card. "That'll be Nine Hundred and ninety nine Dollars." 

I handed her my card, "Nope, give the card back," Lana said to the lady, "Leo gave his card to pay for everything you bought." she handed Leonardo's card. 

                                                                                        ***

Lana had taken the dress back home, Val and I had come to the mall to do more shopping. Lana hadn't left without giving Leonardo's card to Val, ensuring that I didn't pay for anything. "We need to buy you some evening outfits," Val told me.

I sat on the chair in the shop as she skimmed through the racks finding dresses. 

Leonardo: Having fun shopping? 

Me: No :(

Me: Why did you give your card. I can pay for my own things. 

Leonardo: Everything that is mine is yours, you will not pay for a thing out of your own wallet. 

Leonardo: Did you find a dress?

"Put that phone down and get here." Val says. I switched off the phone, ignoring his message and went to pay for the dresses Val had picked out for me. After this, we had gone to Victoria's Secret, Val had said that I had to get some sexy lingerie. 

"Val I'm tired and I'm hot." I sighed following her around the shop, "I'm sweating." 

"Sweating while you shop counts as exercise." Val says, "And clearly you need it." 

"You suck. You should fix that." I reply back to her. 

"Funny." She glares at me. We had been shopping for a few hours, I was carrying too many bags. "Let's just pay for these and then we'll leave." She went to the till, paying for the lingerie she had picked up for me. 

"Starbucks?" I looked at her. 

She smiled, before dragging me towards the food court. "I love having an older brother who pays for everything." 

"Hi welcome to Starbucks, what would you like?" The Male asked. 

"Could I get an iced Frappe, Alex?" She looked towards me. 

"I'll take a caramel frappe, thanks." I took out Leonardo's Card paying for the drinks. The male handed me the receipt . We sat down waiting for our drinks

I looked down at my phone noticing that I had a few texts from Leonardo. 

Leonardo: why did you ignore my message?

Leonardo: I asked you a question. 

Leonardo: stop ignoring me. 

me: I'm busy.

Leonardo: no shit I thought you died. 

Leonardo: did you find a dress then?

me: yes. 

Leonardo: ;)

me: what's that supposed to mean?

Leonardo: Where are you?

me: Starbucks. 

I Waited for a reply but didn't get one. "The guy who took our order can't stop staring at you." Val told me. "Don't look." 

I looked towards the cashier, noticing he was looking our way, but as soon as he saw me looking he quickly looked down. "I'm going to collect our drinks." She told me getting up. 

"AGHHHHHHH" I screamed, catching the attention of people. I turned around and saw Leonardo was stood behind me. 

"You dick." I huffed, feeling embarrassed. 

He came and took a seat in front of me. "You guys went all out," he says before Val returned to our table. 

I took my drink from the table, taking a sip from it. "What are you doing here?" Val asks her brother. 

"It's a free world." He looks down at my cup, "What's that?" 

"An iced Frappe." I told him. 

"No, that." he points to the cup where there is a number written on it. 

I look up at the cashier, to see he was staring at me with a smile on his face. Leonardo must've noticed this because he picked up the drink and walked up to the cashier. "Leonardo," I said running after him. 

I was too late though, because he had split the cup all over the poor guy, why mouth dropped in shock. "OMG," Val said beside me. 

"She's taken," Leonardo says before grabbing our bags and my hand, dragging us out of the shop. 

"What the fuck were you thinking, that's so embarrassing." I yelled at him as we reached Val's car. 

"So you were liking the creepy stares he was giving you?" He raised an eyebrow at me. 

"No but," I started. 

"But what?" he cut me off.

"Nothing, fuck off." I pulled open Val's passenger door, getting inside the car. 

                                                                              ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 5.3K 72
Arranged marriage turned out to be all they could ever dream of and more: love, wildly burning passion that knows no bounds, beautiful children, drea...
1.5M 46.5K 46
"Jellyface" A deep voice stopped me. A deep sexy voice if I may add. My body straighten up. My mind went blank. I wait for what happen next. "You can...
512K 13.7K 35
I woke up because I felt something on my throat making it hard for me to breath, I look up to see Leonardo is looking down at me while smirking, his...
79.1K 6.1K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...