Loving the CEO

By avakxoxo_

"Sweetheart, roll your eyes at me again and I'll fuck you so hard your eyes will go so far back, they won't c... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16-
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 5

1.8K 25 2
By avakxoxo_

-Alexandria-

"Morning babycakes." The sound of Carter's annoying voice, filled the room.

I groaned in response, placing the pillow over my head, wanting to block out his voice. "Nah uh," Someone began pulling the pilllow from my face "It's time to get ready, you're moving in with your new daddy today." I opened my eye seeing the two figures of carter and lavender. Both stood with a smile on their faces, and Lavender holing my pillow.

"Fuck off," I groaned, pulling my blanket over myself, and rolling over.

"Nope, you need to get out of bed." Carter says before pulling the sheets off of me.

"I hate you both so much." I groaned, picking my body up, and sitting on the bed.

"How was your sleep?" Lavender asks, sitting beside me.

"Good, until you both entered the room." I glared at her.

"Okay, no need to be rude." Carter replied, "Have you packed?"

"Carter, does it look like she has?" Lavender asked pointing to my messy room, "Do you need glasses?"

"Well it looks like we're helping you pack," Carter jumped up and down. Sometimes I think whether he was supposed to be a girl or if he was just a fucking child.

I got out of bed, heading into my bathroom. I washed my face and quickly took a shower, before heading back into my room. I had noticed that the floor was now clean and there were boxes on my bed. "OOOH Babycakes you look delish," Carter smirked at me.

"Do I need to punch you?" I glared at him. I picked out my clothes from my closet, making my way back into my bathroom . I put on my bra and underwear before putting on a white ripped top and a pair of light blue denim shorts. I walked back into my bedroom, noticing that Aria and Aiden were enow in here helping. I headed into my closet, taking out my clothes.

I guess there was a good thing in all of this, I would no longer be living under the roof of my father, meaning he would no longer be abusing me. I couldn't help but think whether Leonardo was like my father. What if he was worse?

"What's wrong?" Lavender asks me.

"Nothing," I shook my head, giving her one of my fake smiles.

"Lex, I know you." She glared at me.

"I can't help but think whether he's like my father," I whispered, not wanting anyone to hear us.

"If he is, you tell me and I will rush over there and chop his falls off." She told me, "But I can guarantee you, from the way I've seen him look at you. He would never do that." I simply smiled at her, going back to packing my clothes.

"Hey baby cakes, can I take one of these?" I turned over to see that Carter had a pair of my bra and panties in his hand.

"No." I snatched them out of his hands, closing that drawer. "Go do something else."

***

As soon as we were done, Aiden and Carter took everything out of my room and loaded everything into Aiden's jeep and Carter's truck. "I'm going to miss you so much baby." Mother said, pulling me into one of her tight hugs. I was so going to miss these.

"I'll miss you too mama, I love you so much." I then proceeded to hug my sister.

I looked over to my father, standing in complete silence. He was never the one to show any affections towards his children, so I didn't expect him to do anything. "I'll uh, I'll miss you." He simply said. "Be good for them." He gave me that look that said if you ruin this, I'll ruin you.

I simply nodded, walking out of the house and sliding into Aiden's jeep allowing him to start driving as Carter and Lavender followed behind us in Carter's truck.

"Where's the AUX?" Aiden handed me the cable, allowing me to start playing some music. He drove down the streets, hitting up to 100mph in 50mph zones. It felt good to have the wind running through my hair, I finally felt free.

***

I stepped out of the car, staring at the house in shock. "Are you sure we're at the right house?" Aiden asked.

The house was huge, it was 3x the size of ours. It was a white building with a water fountain at the front of the house. We walked up towards the house, knocking on the door. We waited a few seconds before the door was finally opened. "Finally, I've been waiting for you all day." Valentina dragged my arm inside the house. My eyes widened in shock, the inside looked better than the outside. "We're going to have so much fun together."

"You better not steal my best friend," Lavender said from behind me.

"Mother, She's here." Valentina yelled. It wasn't long until we heard footsteps coming towards the door.

"Alexandria, how are you?" Mrs Moretti asked, pulling me into a hug.

"Im good."

"Come come," she says pulling us all inside taking us to their living room. "Valentina, tell your brother to take Alexandria's things out of the car and put them into her new room."

"I'm so glad you're finally here, it's nice to finally have another girl in the house." She smiles at me.

"Me too, Mrs Moretti." I lied, smiling at her.

"Nonsense Alexandria, call me Lana or mother," she smiled, "We are family now no?"

I think I was going to be okay here, "Call me Alex." I smiled. "Oh sorry, these are my best friends, Carter and Lavender."

"Nice to meet you both, I think I remember you from the band at our party?" she says.

"Yes, I was playing the guitar." Lavender replies.

"I'm not talented enough for them," Carter pouts making us all laugh.

"Alright, Alex, we're done unloading," I turned around to see my brother.

I got out of my seat, making my way towards him, Lana following right behind. As soon as we reached the door, I pulled him into a tight hug. He was my best friend and I was going to miss him like crazy, "It's going to be weird not having to sleeping right next door to me." I told him.

"I know I'm going to miss our late night talks," he sighed.

"If you ever need me, all you need to do is give me a call." I pulled him into a hug again. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." I then proceeded to pull Lavender and Carter into a hug.

Once they had all left, I turned back around, allowing Lana to give me a tour of the house, "Leonardo and Stefan are currently working right now, they'll be back in the evening." she says, "It's your engagement party in a few days so we've got to go out and get your outfit and start wedding planning."

"You have a lovely home." I told her as we made our way into my bedroom.

"Thank you, this is your bedroom, I'll leave you to unpack." I looked around the room, it was all black. I instantly knew this was Leonardos bedroom. I headed towards my boxes and began to unpack them.

***

"So, It's Leonardo who is 27 and then it's Mateo who is 25 and then it's me." Valentina smiled at me. She had come into the bedroom after Lana had left and was helping me settle in. "You'll meet Mateo later."

"That's nice," I sat down on the bed after finally unpacking.

"So what's your favourite movie?" she had asked me.

"That's a hard one," I bought a finger to my lips, thinking, "Marvel."

Her eyes widened in shock, "Okay you are now my number one best friend."

"Number 1 marvel movie, 1,2,3 go." I counted.

"Thor Ragnarok," We both said at the same time.

"No fucking way." She laughed. "Why couldn't you just marry me instead of my dumb brother."

"I'm sorry I don't swing that way honey." I laughed at her.

"I guess we should start heading down now, it's nearly dinner time." She told me and I followed her out of the room and down the stairs.

We made our way into the dinning table, noticing that everything was already set. They must've had maids. Of course they did,The Moretti family were the richest family in New York. I sat down in a seat beside Valentina. "Nuh uh, your seat is over there." she pointed towards a seat on the other side of the table.

I got out of the seat and made my way to the seat she had pointed at, at least I was still opposite her. I had noticed that a male had now entered the room, taking a seat in the seat I had sat in before. "Alex, this is my brother Mateo." The male looked exactly like his elder brother, he just had brown eyes instead of Leonardos Green.

"Nice to meet you, Alex." Mateo said, reaching over to shake my hand. "So it seems as if big brother is finally getting married."

"I know I can't believe it either." Valentina said with a smile on her face.

"I remember a few days he had another girl in his bed, but now looks like you'll be the last girl in that bed," Mateo laughed. I laughed along, I knew Leonardo had a reputation, Everyone knew.

It wasn't long until Stefan and Leonardo had joined us all. Stefan took his seat beside his wife at the head of the table and Leonardo came and sat beside me. No wonder Valentina had told me to sit here.

I looked over to see her smiling sheepishly at me, "I'm going to kill you," I mouthed at her.

I looked up at Leonardo but he wasn't looking at me, he was facing downwards, looking at his phone. "Let's all dig in now." Lana said.

I looked at the table, I didn't know what I wanted to eat. I simply pulled the pie towards me, taking a piece and loading it onto my plate. Everyone was engaged in their own conversations, Stefan and Lana were talking and Mateo and Valentina. Leonardo was still on his phone texting away, Leaving me in my own fantasy world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 2.5K 53
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aella Aldine was his possession. His doll, toy and property. She was Damon's and no one else's. She had no say in his world or hers. She...
817K 12.9K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
8.4K 140 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...
233K 8.8K 31
JACK MORETTI. With more enemies than friends, he makes ruthless decisions in the name of protecting his wife. After being apart from her, he realizes...