slow down โžณ ์ดํฌ์Šน

By seventeentbz

"slow down, darling. keep it lowkey, else you might get disappointed again." ๅฝก yoon ava, an ambitious girl f... More

๐–ฅป slow down
๐–ฅป cast
๐–ฅป chapter one
๐–ฅป chapter two
๐–ฅป chapter three
๐–ฅป chapter four
๐–ฅป chapter five
๐–ฅป chapter six
๐–ฅป chapter seven
๐–ฅป chapter eight
๐–ฅป chapter nine
๐–ฅป chapter ten
๐–ฅป chapter eleven
๐–ฅป chapter twelve
๐–ฅป chapter thirteen
๐–ฅป chapter fourteen
๐–ฅป chapter fifteen
๐–ฅป chapter sixteen
๐–ฅป chapter seventeen
๐–ฅป chapter eighteen
๐–ฅป chapter twenty
๐–ฅป chapter twenty one
๐–ฅป chapter twenty two
๐–ฅป chapter twenty three
๐–ฅป chapter twenty four
๐–ฅป chapter twenty five
๐–ฅป chapter twenty six
๐–ฅป chapter twenty seven
๐–ฅป chapter twenty eight
๐–ฅป chapter twenty nine
๐–ฅป chapter thirty
๐–ฅป chapter thirty one
๐–ฅป chapter thirty two
๐–ฅป chapter thirty three
๐–ฅป outro
๐–ฅป special chapter
๐–ฅป announcement

๐–ฅป chapter nineteen

1.4K 98 101
By seventeentbz

"the problem with room 68."

꒰🏁꒱

"what in the y/n?"

ava grunts the moment she opens the door to the cursed bedroom, her gaze landing on the small bed ─ one that can barely fit heeseung & his tall legs, she thinks.

"it's not that bad." the raven speaks up from behind her, closing the door and locking it. "see, if we cuddle and you twist your arm... like this and i put my arm like... that─" he mutters, twisting and raising his limbs as he explains.

"don't even try, I'll sleep on the floor." she announces and is about to take off her jacket, when heeseung gasps. "no. no no, no. in no way am i letting you sleep on that crusty ass carpet. look, is that a boogie? oh, it's a dead bug."

"I take the floor." he then says, taking off his jacket & planking it down. "I'll just have... this." he leans on the bed & grabs one of the two pillows, letting it land atop of the jacket. "now this, this is..." he tilts his head to the left. "nice."

he meets her eyes, spreading his arms & mouthing a small "tada~!" ava slaps her forehead, bending a little to grab both the jacket & the pillow. "drop the chivalry shit lee. I'll just have to bare with your long ass legs for a night."

she throws both items on the bed and opens the little door beside it, turning on the lights. "when was the last time they cleaned this shithole." she utters in disgust and enters the small wc ─ as the room turned out to be.

"right side is mine." she coos & closes the door, leaving heeseung all alone in the dimly lit bedroom. the carpet stinks and stains can be seen on it, & he tries his hardest to ignore the reek of alcohol and dirty laundry, falling back on the bed and letting his body bounce.

there's a small window on his left. he sits up a little to open it further, but it makes a weird squeaky sound, so he leaves it as it is. in the bathroom, ava turns the faucet on, splashing being heard.

soon enough, the door opens and the girl comes out with disheveled hair & flushed cheeks. "even the water stinks like shit." she emphasizes & sits on the bed, taking off her shoes & her jacket and neatly placing them atop of the nightstand.

he giggles. "next time I'll make sure to find a five-start hotel for you..." he says with a raised brow and shifts to lay on his back, placing his hands on his stomach. "man? even the ceiling is dirty! is that cu─"

"shush, I'm trying to sleep." her voice echoes groggily as heeseung turns to his right & faces her back. her hands are wrapped around her stomach and her hair are let down, instead of the usual low ponytail she ties them into.

"sorry." he coos & chuckles, shifting to the left with his hands under his head. the pillow he had thrown on the floor was now between his legs ─ "it helps me sleep better." he'd reasoned when ava threw him a questioning look.

silence takes over for some moments. the clock hanging on the wall ticks & makes heeseung feel as if he's being suffocated, and ava is no different, as she shifts uncomfortably on spot. she then decides to break that silence.

"uhm... thanks."

she sighs, barely audible, yet he hears it all too clearly ─ besides, it's not like they're a meter apart. he looks up and over his shoulder, a subtle smile on his lips as he makes a full turn to now fully face her back.

"what for?" now it's ava's turn to shift around and face him, flinching a little when she sees that he's already done that. "for today. for driving me here & keeping me company and listening to me. you were also respectful towards my mom & siblings, so thank you for that as well."

heeseung slightly nods, lips puckered by the way his face is pressed on the pillow. "no need. it's common sense to do all these stuff you know? not only because I'm trying to be good to you, but in general."

she smiles. "yeah, but still." she then brings a hand up and traces his arm, following some path of hers. the man shivers under her cold touch, yet says nothing ─ he in fact enjoys it.

"you also said something today... that caught me off guard."

shoot. heeseung's mind flies back to the moment he held her close, where a rather intimate endearment fell off his lips. he knew she heard him, and it's not like the ava yoon would miss a chance to tease him for that.

"what?" he asks, feigning curiosity as his brows crease in a line. ava shrugs a little, now tugging on the neckline of his tee. "you see, lee..."

"you called me by my name. not once, not twice, but four times." she taps on his collarbone. "it was kind of a big shocker, I'm not gonna lie."

heeseung breathes a laugh. "oh my... can't believe you actually counted the times." he then puckers his lips in a mocking manner. "you're still pathetic in my eyes."

"but what about you? you also said my name... let alone the nickname." he chuckles. "hee. not even my close friends call me that." he licks his lips and smiles down at her, whose hand is still on his chest.

ava rolls her eyes. "you're still pitiful in my eyes." she grunts and is about to turn around, yet freezes on spot, as a rather obscene sound fills the room.

moaning?

"what the fuck..." she mutters under an exasperated breath. banging starts to be heard on the wall across from them, as heeseung heartily laughs at her horrified expression, not missing a chance to point that out by sticking a finger out right on her face.

"they can't be for real." ava breathes, just when a loud bang echoes, along with more moans and grunts. a low growl escapes her lips as she throws her head back on the pillow. "what's their problem!"

"they're good though..." he comments, as a particularly loud moan scares the two of them. "they be hitting that spot like a pro." he makes a circle with his thumb and index, breathing a "nice~" as he motions it back and forth.

"gimme the pillow, I need to cover my ears." she jumps up & reaches to grab the said item from between his legs, yet he tightens his grip around it. "are you crazy? you're getting free porn & choose to ignore it?"

she abruptly stops, husking down at him. heeseung stops insisting as well, eyes blown wide and lips slightly parted.

that's when they both realize the position they're currently in, with her hovering above him while her hands are stuck on his thighs. her breathing speeds up & her cheeks grow heated.

and oh sweet lord.

at that moment, ava starts questioning her disliking for the raven haired. he looks so mesmerizing, the way the dim light falls on his skin & doe─like eyes, making them glint in the dark.

given their relationship through the months, she never really saw all the hype about his looks, focusing more on his shitty personality rather than "that gorgeous face", as charlotte noir, the host of "gossip at ten o' five", put it on their latest interview.

"are you okay?" he asks, though he knows far too well that she's not. she attempts to nod, but it's as if she froze on spot, with her hands still holding onto his thighs, their grip tightening a little.

he sharply inhales & looks up to meet her shaky orbs. his hands draw up the back of her thighs and just rest there, thumbs caressing the clothed skin ever so softly.

at that moment, heeseung wonders how could he ever hate her. she looks so beautiful like this, with her messy hair and her tinted cheeks ─ it only adds more to the desire of kissing her.

for the first time in years, lee heeseung feels his heart racing for a girl that's not her.

and then, he suggests something crazy that causes her mind & whole body to go into a frenzy ─ and what's crazier is that she nods, knowing that she's in for the most challenging race in her life.

hooking up with her sworn rival was definitely not in the bucket list of this trip.

"wanna challenge them?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 874 22
When Jay moved to a new city and found a new stable job, he definitely wasn't expecting to work for a bastard- and then fall in love with him. Their...
313K 13.3K 48
๐Ÿฅฏใ…ค๐“งใ…ค ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› a fierce yet soft-hearted girl had an encounter with a dance prodigy . music brought them close but will t...
185K 8.5K 46
sim jake, cheerful and flirty. lee heeseung, cold and rude. or at least that's what they both looked like to each other. โ€ข shoutout to lovely 'Seun...
91.3K 5.1K 51
- In which Avery moves into a new neighborhood and meets Jay, a man with many secrets. He lights up her world the moment he stepped into her life. Ho...